𝕁𝕦𝕦 ℕ𝕒𝕟𝕒

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦... 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵... 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do you

"Do you... like it?"

"Like what?"

"The room! Isn't it to your liking, Sensei?"

"Just let me go back to my old room, Dazai" you simply state as he innocently smiles.

"But it is... your room I mean"

"Even if it looks the same, the fact that I arrange the book accordingly on days I read not alphabetically"

"It's only... The books?"

"I accidentally spilled my experiment potion on one of the table sides leading it to melt slightly"

"Ah... I didn't think you would care for... Such details"

"Just let me go back to my old office room"

as Dazai shakes his head slightly disapprovingly annoyed.

"No can't do... sensei! What if you left without notice?" Said Dazai as you shook your head slightly.

"I won't leave-"

"You did... thrice"

"Does it include the original timeline? Because I only recall... once"

"Yes"

"Oh? I have a lot of questions, Dazai"

"I know, which is why I can't let you be alone, Sensei"

"I prefer... being alone"

"I know"

"..."

"So, you are still going to let me stay here with you?"

"100% percent, yes"

"Why do you want me to stay here?"

"Can't I... Can you stay with me at all? I don't know what I can do to make you stay beside me"

"Am here in Port Mafia now, there is no need for us to share an office or a room"

"You did stay with Mori-san... that day"

"We don't live in an office and... You try to kill me leading him to make me work just across his table"

"I didn't want to kill you... I just... Felt you were... Leaving me" Dazai frowned more as he couldn't explain what the original Dazai felt about taking such a step... Perhaps he cannot express how he feels either.