𝔾𝕠

"𝘏𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A week past by as Akutagawa art of work make an headache for Kunikida

"ugh..." Muttered Kunikida letting out a deep sighed as he didn't notice a certain person approach him.

"Did something occurred?"

"Huh?" Kunikida back away in alarmed to see the taller male who was unfrazed.

"L/n-san? Good morning you came early today" he said to you as you nod and glance around.

"If.. I'm not wrong you were handling Akutagawa right? A week past by how is the progress going for you?" You asked as he let out a deep sighed.

"He choked the clients into spilling what have happen and he run away from paperworks"

"That's Kinky" You muttered out to yourself for a moment taking a seat beside him which Alarmed him as he feel slightly nervous.

"Maybe.. that's because he is used to fighting" you simply state as Kunikida blink and sighed.

"Violence is never the answer"

"It is not violence if.. it have a goal and sometime circumstance make another to pick violence as an option" you simply said back.

He look conflicted by your words as you let out a sighed.

"Akutagawa escape from the handcuffs"

"Huh?!" Kunikida quickly stood up trying to search for the junior as you just twirl around in the chair.

"L/n-san.." Muttered out Jun'chiro as you glance at him, while stopping yourself from twirling on the chair.

"Are you.. Planing to leave early?"

"Not really, why ask so?"

"Nothing..! I was hoping.. If we can have tea break together.. With Naomi" said Jun'chiro as you thought for a moment.

"Even.. I will join!" Said Kenji smiling as Jun'chiro sighed slightly as you nod.

"Alright, I don't feel like.. doing research for today anyway.."

"Your.. Going to stay here.. Till the break?"

"Is there a problem?" You asked as Jun'chiro shook his head vigorously.

"N-no! Of course not! Instead I am very happy!"

"For what?"

"...umm.." Jun'chiro gaze away feeling very much nervous as your stare doesn't help other.

"Akutagawa? why are you there?"

This make you stand up and walk where Kunikida is standing to take notice of Akutagawa underneath the table.