𝕁𝕦𝕦 ℍ𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚.

Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ! Hᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ ᴀᴜ.. Is sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴀs ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ.. Sᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ... Jᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ! Aɴᴅ sᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ ᴏғ sᴏʀᴛ.

.
.
.
.
.
  /l、
 (゚、 。 7
  l、~ ヽ ノシ
  じじと )

.
.
.
.
.
.
..

"𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵... 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪"

.
.
.
.
.

The slamming of the desk thrown to the wall made the table break into pieces

"It's him! Do you think I will ever forget that voice? The voice of the man in black! Where is he?"

"I see of course... Ranpo-san has a clue where this man is..."

"Where is Dazai? The man who took my sister!"

"Listen to me"

As the shouting came to a halt as Kunikida grabbed Akutagawa's collar.
And explain to him how it is dangerous for a man Dazai is.

As Akutagawa tried to leave and even pushed Tanizaki.

Just at the door, he couldn't touch the handle as he took notice of the golden light wall blocking his path.

His eyes dart at everyone quiet and then at y/n who just twirls the spoon and drinks his tea in quietness.

"Whose ability is it?"

"Mine"

Before Akutagawa rushed to you Kenji stood a front of you and Akutagawa.

"Akutagawa-san calm down, you don't want to hurt Y/n-san will you?" Said Kenji smiling as Akutagawa told Kenji to side away trying to tell him to shout at you to stop the ability and let him go.

"I have to go there! Gin is-"

"She will be given it seems"

"She is in danger and your- wait... What?" Akutagawa paused his actions as Oda kept down his gun to his belt.

For the five seconds of his ability, he saw Akutagawa use his ability on you, and though he doesn't know the outcome the blood in his vision was enough for him to quickly use his gun... But fortunately, he stopped when Akutagawa's actions stopped in questioning gaze.

"Gin, they gave us a deal... In exchange for your sister, we agree... Soon you will be reunited with your sister" you said as you side glance at Fukuzawa who frowned.