ℍ𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚

.....

"𝘗𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢.. 𝘐𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨"

---𝘠/𝘯 𝘭/𝘯----

.
.
.
.
.
.

Atsushi Nakajima the well known white Reaper of the port Mafia, as he have massacre a lot of people protecting the port mafia leader.

He is often viewed as.. A someone like dead itself but.. No one know that he view one as his light.. The life.

He recalled that day.

The day when he was saved by the boss, Osamu Dazai..

He close his eyes for mere seconds in thought..

He still recalled that day when his eyes landed onto the e/c eyes that were talking to Dazai who at that time.. Was an executive.

-----𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍--

The hallway seems to be dull walk as Atsushi stood beside Dazai who was talking to his sensei, the taller male who was staring at him then at Dazai.

"Dazai, Whom did you pick it up this time?" You said while massaging your forehead as Dazai chuckle slightly.

"Sensei! Meet Atsushi Nakajima, He is my new student!"

"Oh" you muttered out letting out a sighed then glance at him who, flinched by your stare.

"If, you ever need help regarding important stuff you can come to me or Boss Moro, especially if Dazai is acting like a (bitch) ..nuisance" you said almost said what you were thinking as Dazai pouted.

"Mo~! Sensei you said as if, I annoy you"

You just stare at him for a while as he pout more.

Atsushi stare at the small quarrel of Dzai pestering to you as you were just staring and sighing st his antics.

But it went silent when Atsushi felt a hand on his head. He gaze up and stare at the e/c eyes that's held warmness as you softly smile at him.

"Welcome to Port Mafia, Atsushi Nakajima" you said as his eyes stay staring at you as Dazai cling onto your arm saying to pat him to making you sighed yet softly smile and pat Dazai too.

All Atsushi was stare at the conversation of you and Dazai as it.. Look.. Like a cute moment as you were eventually smiling softly at Dazai who was telling you the story of how he found Atsushi.

But you quickly left when, the current Boss (past) of Port Mafia Mori called to you and eventually took you away making Dazai frowned as you seems to be okay to leave with Mori regarding whatever Mori wanted to discuss.