𝕁𝕦𝕦 𝕂𝕪𝕦𝕦

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰! How 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦..."

.
.
.
.
.
.

The morning sunlight reflected from the window pane illuminating the room in a brighter shade of light.

The shuffling of blankets as you sat up yawning as the last night moment still present in your mind.

About to go to the washroom and freshen up your phone rang.

As you pick it up see it was none other than Sakunosuke Oda.

"Hello? *yawn*" (I yawn when I type this).

"Y/n, are you at home with Akutagawa or are you both going to arrive at the agency?"

"Huh? The agency? Ah, yes I just woke up eventually *yawn* what time is it?" You muttered.

"...It's already 9'O clock"

"Huh... Oh.,. Wait what?" You exclaimed yet quickly coughed it out of your shockness.

Oda for some reason felt something must have happened when you were with Akutagawa as he assumes you won't be asleep for that long.

"Either do come to the agency with Akutagawa as early as possible"

"Is it regarding the port mafia... And the possibility of..."

"Yeah... But we need Akutagawa to confirm it... As Port Mafia... Are very much... Influential to Yokohama"

"Oh, okay..."

"Also president wanted to talk to you... Please call him... Soon"

"Alright Saku," you said and closed the phone without realizing that you had uttered his nickname which you had given him way... Before.

Oda closed his phone as he was still a bit shocked yet smiled a bit to himself as he started walking on his way to the agency.

'It's been long since I last heard him say... Though it was sudden...'As he stared at the glass of a window pane of a store chuckled a bit and started walking again.

'But perhaps... I did miss the olden times with you too'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"..."

"..."

"You... Made the... Breakfast?"

"Yeah... But you didn't wake up early so most of the food is cold..." Said Akutagawa as he wore his usual attire.