𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦

"𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺.. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯.."

---𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘢---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Save me ah!! "

"Stay back!! Stop!!"

"Stay back! I don't want to die!!!!!"

"Ahhh!!!"

As quick as lightning the two mans were beheaded as Others started fearing.

"Don't shoot or you may hit you alies" shouted one of the person.

As the screams were heard as one by one their head was beheaded/chomped away, bloods splattered around the floor

"It.. Wasn't just a rumour... It really exist.." Said someone as he stood frozen. "It really exist the work of that disastrous beast... The PORT MAFIA'S, WHITE REAPER!"

As slowly as it was one by one the silence felt over as the only sole leader stood frozen in fear and shock that everyone have just died.

"Everyone.. Is.. Dead?"

"Yes.. That's right" said the voice as the man to see the white hair male with black tip as he froze in horror.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ugh" as the white hair male crouch in pain as the girl beside her panick.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Kyouka-chan.. I stayed transformed for pretty long time.. So I'm abit worn out" muttered out the male as the blood splattered on the floor as the collar on his neck cause the blood making the girl worried.

"You should.. take it off"

"Its fine.. I have to get used.. To this method, without the pain from this collar I wouldn't be able to control the tiger's strength.... If the tiger went rampage even you can get hurt."

"But.... If only.." her eyes look at the ground as the male smile a bit.

"I know.. If, only y/n-sensei was here.." He let out a sighed as he glance ahead as he heard footsteps approach him.

"If, only.. He never left.." Muttered Kyouka as she clench her hand into a fist as Atsushi nod and slowly stand up to talk witht the black lizards group.

"He left.. But one day.. he will return.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/n drinking tea while Enjoying the argument between Kunikida and Oda)

.
.
.