𝕁𝕦𝕦 𝕪𝕠𝕟

-------------

"𝘌𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺... 𝘔𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦... 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun seems to rise as the sky brightens the way.

Women with blonde hair hang wet clothes onto the steel to dry off.

Her hands shuffled into the neatly white blankets as she was busy doing her work.

"Seems like you are working here," said a familiar voice she quickly turned around to see the familiar h/c hair male, Who half-tied his hair.

His eyes focus on the clothes then on her as she ignores the man beside the h/c hair male.

"Al-Niisan!" She shouted and hugged him as he patted her hair.

Her smile brightened as she backed away after the hug and her eyes flickered onto the silver-haired male with a black tip.

The male had an unreadable expression.

"Who's this?"

"One of the members of Port Mafia"

"Ah... Either way, Rintarou will get a heart attack to see you here, Al-Niisan" said the blonde girl as she quickly left to announce it to Rintarou.

"Why are we here for l/n-sensei?" Asked the male conflicted by the woman who seems to be close to you.

'Is she his sister? Why would he hide that' thought Atsushi to himself as you sighed.

"I did tell you I would prefer to come alone..."

"...I didn't think you would be here"

"Either way... Your answers will be cleared."

As the same women came back and called you both in.

"Stop!" Elise stopped Atsushi from entering the office as his eyes narrowed.

"Why?"

"It is Rintarou request you can't get in"

"..."

The girl seems to be around his age as he was conflicted and about to argue yet you kept a hand on his head.

"Don't worry wait here for 15 minutes" you simply replied.

Atsushi hesitantly nods as you go inside.

His gaze fell around the place he was oh so familiar and guilt was present on his expression.

"Want some tea?" Asked Elise as Atsushi shook his head.

"...May I know your name?" Asked Atsushi after some silence as Elise stopped cleaning the table.