𝕁𝕦𝕦 𝕊𝕒𝕟 (completed)

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘚𝘋 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘶... 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳...

𝘌𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺... 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why?"

"Why?"

The burning makes an intoxicated smell as a cough is heard from the male that sat on the floor his body leaning on the wall, where one hand holding the phone close to the ear.

"Y/n, please... Where is your location I can still save you" cried a voice... Through the phone, you chuckle slightly which holds the irony.

"Didn't... We promise Saku" you muttered as your gaze stared at the falling woods that burned down.

Oda did not understand why and where you were but he could hear the fire cracking... He knows you won't just call and... He doesn't know why...

He sat on the floor by the side of the wall... As he knows even if he gets out running he will be too late... But he hopes to change your mind.

Your laughter was strained as one of his hands pulled his hair back.

His lips tremble waiting for you to change your mind that there gotta be a way.

"No... There gotta be a way right...?"

"..."

"..."

"Please..."

"..."

"Y/n please... don't go where the death snare is... Please" his voice softens as tears tremble to fall.

you on the other hand smile weakly as your hand twirls the strands of the person who lay beside you... Seemingly death.

"...Don't forget about our promise alright..."

"...Why? what's your reason... We were together in Agency is it because of..."

"Saku..."

"..." His words halted as his eyes widened when he heard your next word.

"Thank you... For being there for me... And the memories are forever engraved in my mind... Thank you..." you said as the blood dripped from your mouth and you felt your consciousness slip from reality slowly.

"Is there... A way to change your mind?" Asked Oda despite begging you in his mind to say yes and return to how it was...

Before...