[𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭.. 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺]

A:n- it is mostly about Kouyou and Y/n relationship.

Please read it!.

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was the mild autumn time when he first met them he recall that day

It was the mild autumn time when he first met them he recall that day.. Clearly.

The cafe.. Was it.. Or is it just a mild memories of the other that he mix within his mind.

Sakunosuke Oda was what on his mind recently, as he felt this world may have been link to him of sort.

Or perhaps he is too tired to come to any calculation.. And perhaps need someone to rant about..

But he knows he can't just approach to anyone and talk making him bottle up his thought to himself.

His thoughts of spirals came to halt as he took notice of a figure approach him.

The smoke filled the air with airy line escape from his lips as his hand hold the cigar as his e/c eyes flickered onto the person who have approach.

Her reddish red hair, as her eyes held tiredness yet, it can be said the same for him.

Her graceful smile no longer that graceful of purity more likely a facade of imagination in his eyes.

"You have been smoking a lot.. recently" her voice oh, so soft and tired as he gave the cigar box for her to take one.

"You could say the same for yours.. Recently"

"Hmm.. I guess taking care of a daughter make me feel tired.. A lot" she said as visible dark circles can be seen as she lit her cigarette and puffed out a smoke through her dry lips.

Her make up seems to wear off slightly perhaps a long day make her tired to, as her necktie loosely hang on her neck as her coat folded up to her arm.

"How is Syukizi?"

"Better.. She have just recently took interest in piano"

"oh.."

"..."

"..."

"How is.. The work?"

"Good I guess.."

"Oh.."

As the silence enveloped within you both as she let out an exaggerated sighed.

"How is work for you? Any problem with money?" He asked her as she gently smile at him, knowing well of his generosity to ask money from him but she knew she rely on him too much.

She wonders why he still help her.

Despite them only become partners for a year and nothing more..

"...I heard the boss die.. Who is the boss now? Recently you haven't talk about him"