𝕀𝕔𝕙𝕚

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢?!"

----𝘙𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the rain poured outside, In the Uzumaki cafe sat a ravenete hair male with white tips.

He was sitting there in silence until, his phone rang.

"Hello, Akutagawa"

"..L/n-san"

"I will be coming a bit later, around.. Afternoon? Perhaps"

"...."

"If you had work then other time we can have tea-"

"I can wait."

"....you sure?"

"Yes"

"Alright, I will come at the cafe early if I can.. " you said as you close of the phone.

Akutahawa sat on his chair in silence as the cafe owner was a bit curious.

"Something occurred?"

"Huh? Oh.. L/n-san have some work.."

"Ah.." The cafe owner glance at the clock and hummed to self.

"Hmm.. Seems so.. Is there anything you need to order?"

"....Tea"

"Alright, You both have weird likings to tea huh?" Said the cafe owner as Akutagawa was confused.

"L/n-san often drinks tea.. Well most of time.. He change cafe around to have different taste of teas.. He mentions.. It is not quiet to his liking, But nowadays he visit less here.. Perhaps he found a good tea maker" said the cafe owner laughing heartily as Akutagawa look at the counter in thoughts.

"Anyways, You can stay as long as you want, I doubt he will be that late" said the cafe owner as he leave inside the kitchen to make tea.

Akutagawa sat there in silenced until, his phone rang. Quickly he pick up without a thought.

"L/n-san?"

"Huh? No this is Kunikida" said Kunikida on the phone as Akutagawa frown a bit.

"Beside that, have you done the report?" Asked Kunikida as Akutagawa finally took notice of the paper on the counter as his other plan was to write the report.

"Can't I.. get exempt from writing this year?"

"You sure are detemined, you idiot"

"Think of it like this, by letting me have a break from paperwork, I bet I could double the income of money from clients by apprehending serious criminals"