Emoji Chatroom ➳ [Ziall]✅

By KingCommenter

Ever since the creation of Emoji people have a funny way of showing their personality. Why not make a ch... More

Emoji Chatroom ➳ [Ziall]
➀➀
➀➁
➀➂
➀➃
➀➄
➀➅
➀➆
➀➇
➀➈
➁O
➁➀
➁➁
➁➂
➁➃
➁➄
➁➅
➁➆
➁➇
➁➈
➌O
➂➀
➂➁
➂➂
➂➃
➂➄
➂➅
Character answered
➂➆
➂➇
➂➈
➍O
➃➀
➃➁
Author's Note
➃➂
➃➃
➃➄
➃➅
➃➆
➃➇
➃➈
➎O
➄➀
➄➁
➄➂
➄➃
➄➄
➄➅
Characters answered
Bromance Awards 2015
➄➆
Semi-finals round Bromance Awards 2015
➄➈
➅O
➅➀
➅➁
➅➂
➅➃
➅➄
➅➅
➅➆
➅➇
➅➈
➆O
Bromance Awards season 1
➆➀
➆➁
➆➂
➆➃
➆➄
➆➅
➆➆
➆➇
➆➈
➇O
➇➀
➇➁
➇➂
➇➃
➇➄
➇➅
➇➆
➇➇
➇➈
➈O
➈➀
➈➁
➈➂
➈➃
➈➄
➈➅
➈➆
➈➇
➈➈
➀OO-[epilogue]

➄➇

8.5K 533 509
By KingCommenter

[Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (oh) Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?]

Niall was curled against Zayn's chest, his face resting against his boyfriend's neck. He still cannot process the thought of having this beautiful Muslim boy next to him. It felt like a dream come true that someone who's that beautiful wanted him back.

"What are you thinking about?" Zayn asked caressing Niall's cheek softly.

"I'm just happy that we are finally together. I'm your boyfriend and we've made it through all the fights we had in the Chatroom, all that has led us in this moment."

"Those fights we had weren't your fault. I was being the douchebag and I'm finally starting to act mature. Don't think for one second you aren't beautiful Niall. You don't give yourself enough credit that I'm blessed to have you in my arms right now."

Niall blushes, "You melt my heart when you speak to me like that. You're my Zayn and no one can't take you away from me."

"Ditto baby boy." Zayn whispers presses his soft lips against Niall's. They both kiss with passion inside their hearts.

Niall pulled back, "Do you mind if I go back home to get some clothes and stay with you?"

Zayn nodded, "Of course baby boy. You can take with me for as long, as you like."

"How long you're staying in Ireland?"

"I honestly don't have to go back to Bradford anytime soon. I can stay here forever just to be with you." Zayn says placing soft kisses against Niall's cheek.

Niall shy smiled, "I'd like that."

👬❤️👬

Niall prayed that his mother wasn't in the house, he didn't want another argument to raise again to hurt Zayn's feeling. He wants his religion to be respected and Zayn knew that Niall would protect him. He's thankful that his boyfriend would stood up against his own judgmental mother.

"I just remember they were going to take me to that circus festival, but I guess they left without me." Niall slightly frown.

"I could take you out, you still have time left to celebrate your birthday."

"It's okay Z, I rather spend my time with you on birthday." Niall spoke truthfully, he would spend every second of the day with Zayn because he's his moon.

Niall walked with Zayn hand in hand to the dinner table and Niall completely forgotten Zayn's present that he had given him.

"I didn't get a chance to open the gift you gave me." Niall frowns, as he sits at the table.

Zayn pulls Niall off the chair and sits on it, while he brings Niall to his lap, "Open the present now. I think you might like it."

Niall nodded as he picks up the small gift box from the dinning table, tearing the gift wrapper and opening the box.

"I don't know what to say." Niall says in awe, as he stares at the emoji moon necklace dangling on his hand.

"If you don't like it, I can return it." Zayn mumbles nervously.

"No silly boy, I love it." Niall cheese smiles, as he cuddles his head against Zayn's.

"I got one as well, but with the sun emoji. Everytime you feel sad that we aren't together just look at that necklace and it will remind you that I'm always here for you." Zayn says pulling the necklace from the inside of his black button up shirt to show Niall.

"Aww Z. This is so magical and beautiful." Niall gushes bringing Zayn's arms around his waist.

"Want me to help you put in on?"

"Yes please." Niall says handing Zayn the necklace.

Zayn hooked the necklace around his boyfriend's neck feeling happy that he liked the gift.

"I'm never taking it off." Niall says holding the moon emoji in his hand, then letting it dangled around his neck.

"I'm never taking my off either." Zayn smiles fondly cuddling his head against Niall's neck, as Zayn's necklace of the sun emoji hitting Niall's moon necklace.

"Come with me to my room, so you can help me pack." Niall says getting up from Zayn's lap and extending his hand.

Zayn didn't even even hesitate in taking Niall's hand taking him to his room.

"I feel like a celebrity with all those pictures of me around in your room." Zayn softly chuckles admiring Niall's walls with pictures of them in the hotel.

"I couldn't resist. I would be your biggest fan if you were famous."
Niall's laughs, as he took some clothes out of his drawer and placed them in a duffel bag, while Zayn sat on his bed.

"Make sure to pack more tank tops babe, I definitely want to see your sëxy biceps." Zayn says with a small smirk.

"As you wish, my Zayn."

Once Niall was finishing packing, he notice that Zayn's eyes were closed. He walked over and sat on his lap, "You tired?"

"Yeah a little."

"Why don't we leave in the morning. You must be tired from all the traveling." Niall says as he runs his hands through his boyfriend's hair.

"You sure?" Zayn asked trying not to yawn.

Niall nodded placing a kiss on Zayn's lip. They both undress until they were in t-shirt and boxers.

Niall was cuddled against Zayn's chest and was going to drop a question that he didn't know how Zayn would react to.

"Z?"

"Yes baby boy?"

"Who's was the first person you had sêx with?"

"That's a easy question. I'm a virgin." Zayn stated with a shrug.

"C'mon Z. I'm being serious."

"I am being serious Niall. I haven't had sēx with anyone."

"You told me you had sëx with someone a party."

"I lied to hurt you. I've regretted saying that to you. I want to share my first time with someone special, like you baby boy."

"Would you mind making love to me on my birthday?" Niall asked nervously, as his accent got heavy.

"Are you sure you want this? We can wait until you're comfortable. I'm in no rush in doing that."

"I'm completely and utterly in love with you Zayn Malik. I want you to be my first time." Niall admittedly.

"I love you more Niall." Zayn says truthfully. He cupped Niall's cheek bringing his pouty lips closer to his boyfriends lips.

Niall kissed hard against Zayn's lips, feeling the love and the enticing feeling of what they were going to do. Niall knew this is what he wanted and it was legal since he turned eighteen this very day. Today was going to be special on his birthday for having sëx with the person he fall in love, where he mean't Zayn on the website Emoji Chatroom.

Niall eagerly lifted up Zayn's shirt drinking in the beauty of the tattooed Muslim boy. He was starstruck by his god like features and that intimidated Niall being naked in front of his lover.

"Don't be insecure babe. I'm going to take good care of your beautiful body." Zayn praised lifting up Niall's shirt and spreading kisses all over his body.

Both boys took off their boxers, as they kissed and touched each other like never before. Niall spread his kisses all every single Tattoo Zayn had on his body.

"I love you." Niall whispers, as he connected his lips against Zayn's"

"I love you." Zayn whispers back fondling Niall's manhood making him moan.

Niall slowly stuck a finger inside Zayn making him moan, as he slowly thruster in and out of it.

"You sure you want me to top?" Niall asked nervously.

"Yes baby. I want your first time to be pleasurable and not be in pain when you walk."

Niall nodded as he continued to finger Zayn's hole until he was open enough.

"I'm going to make love to you now." Niall says leaning down kissing Zayn's addictive pouty lips.

"Show me baby boy." Zayn whispers kisses Niall.

Niall slowly pushed the tip of his manhood inside Zayn making him moan in pure bliss. Niall continued ever so slowly going towards Zayn's hole until he was balls deep inside.

"So warm." Niall whimpered in pleasure as Zayn clenched his walls around Niall's manhood.

Niall slowly rocked back and fourth in and out of Zayn, feeling the love they shared with each slow burning thrust.

The room smelled of sëx as both boys were hot for each other. Niall's body rubbed against Zayn's chest as he hit his Zayn's prostate dead on with each slow jab.

Zayn couldn't help, but drag his nails against Niall's bare back when he picked up a little speed as he continued to hit Zayn's prostate with carefulness and love.

"I'm already close." Niall whisper as he pants heavily.

"Keep going baby." Zayn encourages as as added tongue to Niall's mouth making them both moan.

Niall sped up a little with his thrust until he couldn't hold the sensation in his stomach and was about to pull out, but Zayn clenched hard around Niall's manhood until he came hard inside him.

Niall tiredly laid against Zayn's chest as he put his arms around his naked waist.

"You were so good baby boy. You made me feel loved." Zayn praised Niall.

"I want you to do me now."

"You sure? It's going to hurt and I don't want you to be in pain baby." Zayn says with a frown.

"I know you'll be gentle." Niall smiles.

Zayn kisses Niall's body down until he got in-between his legs. He darted to his big tongue in and out of Niall's virgin hole making him a moan mess, as he gripped the sheets.

Zayn started to gently thrust his tongue inside Niall until he was fully wet.

"If it hurts just tell me and I'll stop." Zayn says kissing Niall's chest, as he slowly put the tip of his manhood inside Niall.

At that point Niall was already clawing at Zayn's back with his nails feeling the pleasure and pain.

"Keep going." Niall says with a slight whimper moan.

Inch by inch Zayn slowly filled Niall's hold until he was balls deep inside the blonde boy, he clenched around Zayn shaft making them both moan, as their lips were mash together.

Zayn started pounding into the blonde boy ever so slowly making it last longer. Zayn wanted to pound into Niall like a crazy animal, but it was his first time and wanted to make it special by angling his thrust to find his sweet spot making the blonde boy lose control of his emotions.

"OFMGM! ZYAN." Niall couldn't form correct words as Zayn slowly pounded Niall's prostate into oblivion.

"So tight for me baby boy. You feel so good to be inside you for the first time." Zayn muttered lazy as he continued to fück his boyfriend in a slow pace not breaking the momentum.

"I'm going to cüm again." Niall choked out a weak Irish moan, feeling the pit of his stomach burn with the anticipation of building his second orgasm.

"Cüm for daddy." Zayn growled, as he hit Niall's prostate once again igniting the seal that is broken and Niall eyes rolled back, as white hot liquid squirted out of his manhood and into the sweaty sheets.

That chained reaction caused Niall to suffocate Zayn's manhood inside his hole until Zayn came hard into Niall.

Both boys laid smothered in their sweat and love making scent, feeling closer than ever before.

Zayn was about get up the bed, but Niall tighten his grasp about him. "Where are you going? Are you leaving?" Niall asked in a vulnerable state.

"Just to your bathroom baby. I'm never leaving you."

Niall nodded resting his head against his pillow as he watched a naked Zayn go to his bathroom, then came back quickly to bed, wrapping his protective tattoo arms around the blonde boy.

"You thought I was going to leave you?" Zayn asked.

"I was just scared that after we did it, you was going to leave or something. I'm sorry." Niall mumbles.

"No need to be sorry baby sunshine. I wouldn't do that to you. We made love to each other and I'm happy we did." Zayn grins snugging his lips against Niall's neck making him giggle.

"I love you Z."

"I love you more Ni Swift."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment #ZiallLoveMaking if you like this chapter.

Did you guys enjoyed the smût? I'm not really good at writing stuff like that.

Dedication: Kirstielovebands

Who haven't I dedicated a chapter to? (must be a active reader)

Comment

And

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.9K 20
"No, you don't get to do this." He looks at him angrily. But there's also a tinge of sadness behind those green eyes, Zayn can see that. Because even...
776K 20.1K 95
it all starts with a drunken dare in the insta dms.
181K 4.3K 40
The fact that 1D is on their hiatus doesn't mean that they don't contact each other anymore. In fact, they were just about to have a guys night when...
389K 4.4K 31
Zayn's popular, he has a lot of friends only a couple of best friends like Liam, girls want him and hit on him everyday. Niall- has few friends, incl...