Ambivalent

By Galen_Yana

"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me... More

Chapter 1: Winter
Chapter 2- Theodore
Chapter 3: Winter
Chapter 4: Winter
Chapter 5: Theodore
Chapter 6: Winter
Chapter 7: Winter
Chapter 8: Winter
Chapter 9: Theodore
Chapter 10: Theodore
Chapter 11: Winter
Chapter 12: Theodore
Chapter 13: Winter
Chapter 14: Winter
Chapter 15: Theodore
Chapter 16: Winter
Chapter 17: Theodore
Chapter 18: Winter
Chapter 19: Winter
Chapter 20: Winter
Chapter 21: Theodore
Chapter 22: Winter
Chapter 23: Winter
Chapter 24: Winter
Chapter 26: Theodore
Chapter 27: Winter
Chapter 28: Winter
Chapter 29: Winter
Chapter 30: Theodore
Chapter 31: Theodore
Chapter 32: Theodore
Chapter 33: Theodore
Chapter 34: Theodore
Chapter 35: Theodore
Chapter 36: Winter
Chapter 37: Winter
Chapter 38: Theodore
Chapter 39: Winter
Chapter 40: Theodore
Chapter 41: Winter
Chapter 42: Theodore

Chapter 25: Theodore

960 21 2
By Galen_Yana

I ran my cold fingers on the Winter’s silken back and in response she exhaled.
I was desperate to know whether she had chit chat with her father or not. Next morning, I came running to her door. Questioning her, I tried every other way possible, but she chose to remain tight lipped on the matter.
One thing was crystal clear. She already had talk with him. Because if she hadn’t, she would had already told me so. But she is avoiding my question, which is giving me the required confirmation.
After interrogating her and running behind her for a good half hour, I gave up.
And with me and Winter, behind a close door and nothing happens; well that’s totally impossible.
Hence, here we are. Us, without a piece of clothes on our body, on Winter’s bed, and me staring down at her.

“I know you already had a talk with him.”

She remained still. She didn’t showed any particular movements.

“When are you going to tell me?”

She finally turned back to me and exhaled loudly. Loud enough for me to hear.

“Why do you want to know?”

She sat herself up and collecting her blonds, she tied them up in pony, using a scrunchie. She don’t need to put a bit of effort to get me mesmerized to her. Only simple acts, like her finger running through her hairs, her blonds cascading down her shoulder and playing, grazing softly against her cheeks are enough for me to get enchant and spellbound around her fingers.
I sighed before continuing.

“So that we can move further.”

“What further Theo?”

I casted her a confused look.

“Further in our relationship.”

She scrutinized at me for moments before continuing herself. As if fighting her urges of not to say anything to me.

“We are already fucking each other. How much further do you wish to go?”

I was dumbfounded. This is what she thinks of me.

“Winter.”

I gasped.

“You are more than a hole to me.”

She didn’t bat her lids, neither did I.

“I.. I love you Winter.”

Even now I found it difficult to utter it out of my mouth, but she is actually the one I love.

“You are not just a sex person for me. You are more than that.”

She looked down. Not able to look directly in my eyes. I took her hand on mine.

“What are you hiding from me Winter?”

Her tear drop fell on the back of my palm, above her fingers.

“What are you afraid of?”

“I don’t know.”

She sobbed. Looking back at me with her red turned eyes. My heart squeezed looking at her like this.

“He didn’t denied.”

I frowned.

“All the things you told me. He didn’t denied either of them.”

She cried and her body vibrated with her sobs.

“Our relation ended in seconds. I am his only born. It was so easy for him.”

I took her in my arms, and she buried her face in my chest.

“It’s alright. He will never accept me in your life.”

“But I don’t want to lose you for the second time.”

Something bloomed in my heart.

“Not after we were separated for so long.”

I felt sad for she was crying, torn between love and family. But at the same time, I was not able to contain my heart. She tightened her hold around my waist.

“So what are you afraid of? Why don’t you want to date me.”

She lifted herself up from me, creating a space in between us.

“I..”

She looked a mess. Her baby hairs stood up and came out of her pony, her eyes turned red and puffy and small sobs still escaped her lips.
A beautiful mess that turns me crazy for her.

“I don’t know Theodore. You have changed, I have changed. We were apart for whole ten years.”

She played with her fingers.

“People change in this long span. You are not the same boy who used to run around in this world. I am not the same girl who innocently believed everyone.”

I looked at her. She was actually right. We have changed a lot. But this reason is not enough to keep me away from her now.

“So?”

She looked at me confused.

“So what, Winter?”

I again held her hands.

“I loved the innocent girl you were and also the lady you are now. Confident, fight for herself one. You loved the boy I was and as far as I know you still love the man I have became.”

Her fingers tightened around my fingers.

“And if you don’t like anything in me, we can work on that. Together.”

I assured and coaxed her. With all the strength I had in me. Pushing all my limits to get her. And this time permanently.

“I want to take you on dates. Go on fancy restaurants. Plan picnics together on a beach. Take strolls on garden. Gift you precious jewels and stones. Things I was not able to give you earlier.”

She shook her head.

“Theodore, I don’t...”

I cut her short by keeping a finger on her lips.

“I know, you don’t want this. But I want to give these things to my woman.”

I grazed my thumb on her lips while my fingers cupped her cheek. I inched her.

“And yes, no doubt I want to fuck you. Fuck you like there is no tomorrow. As if I have been possessed by some beast.”

My fingers ran to her hairs and got the scrunchie loose that was holding her blonds together, causing her hairs to cascade down her waist. My lips were millimetres apart from her. I whispered against them.

“I want to fuck your brains out. But as my woman. As if I own you and you own me. As if we both belongs to each other.”

My lips met hers. And we both moved our own in a synchronized manner. Syncing in with each other movements.
My hand for one more time found way to her ass and her fingers one more time in the day wrapped around my hard, long dick.
And once again, she was ridding me and moaning on the top of her lungs.
I fit in her just perfectly. As if she is my other half of the puzzle bits. She took me in just the perfect way, as she used to.
And for one more time in  the day, we lost the track of time and melted over each others warm skin.

Soon after, we both begin with spending time with each other. Practically we were dating each other.
Mornings, I would pick her up from her studio to work. We worked together, with our short intimacy break, when we were sure no one is going to disturb us.
Once I even called her in board meeting when I was working late at night and she stayed to provide me with a company. I knew everyone was gone, so no one can discover this short pick a boo act.
In board room, during first round, I sat on chair with she above me and when second round begin, I laid her on table with her back facing me and hairs scattered on the table.
Sometimes, she came to my house and would spend the night with me. Where I prepared dishes for her and arranged for her perfect movie night.
I suggested her to move to my mansion permanently. But she refused saying she needs time. Either way, I am at her studio or she would spend time with me in my mansion. I don’t understand, why she was delaying it.
On weekends, I took her to dinners and sometimes to picnic by lake like normal lovers would do.
For the first time in a decade, I felt content. As if I have got every happiness of this world. I don’t wish any other thing from this universe. Anything other than us, living happy.

A month later, I went to a jewellery shop. To get a ring for the girl I wished to cross my life with. The girl, I want to shape my future. The girl, I want to start a family with.

Hey my lovely readers,
I wish you all to be fine and healthy.
I hope you all liked the update. Please do let me know in the comment section and do follow me for more updates.

Thank you,
Your author,,
~Galen_Yana...♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
367K 8.5K 107
"You are mine in a way nobody understand. I say how and I say when" ***************** His rough thumb pads made it way to my lower...
2.1M 44.2K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
574K 18.3K 54
Sequel to Mr Reigns The room echoed despite the fact that it was filled with furniture and papers spread everywhere. The doctor who was sitting in fr...