The Crown Prince's Protector

By hartgoddess12

Tae Pyung is the second prince of King Tae shin and Queen Han Soo. He is also the Crown Prince and future Kin... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY five
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY -SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
Chapter SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY six
CHAPTER SIXTY Seven
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
Chapter EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR
FINAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

304 16 18
By hartgoddess12

"Sweet escape to Paradise"

Matured Content!!!! 🤫

Side story

Tae Pyung immediately close the door . He gain all his courage for this night. He was hoping that Eon Jin is also feel the same way. After the traumatic incident on their first night as a couple, he didn't want to force her when it comes to sex.

On the other hand, Eon Jin feel her knees are shaken when she left alone in the bath house. "Eotteoke!!! What should I do?" Eon Jin said. "Why I'm sweating like this and my heart keep pounding..." Eon Jin said as she's walking back and forth inside. She stop when she look at the water. She smile.when she see it so peaceful and calm. "I just want him to be happy tonight, that's all..." She whispered and smile while playing the water.

"My princess..." Tae Pyung called her. Eon Jin got frozed when she heard his voice. Tae Pyung hug her from her behind, "You always makes me happy, so don't pressure yourself... We can do it next time when you're ready..." He whispered. He turn around Eon Jin to face him. "Eon Jin... Whenever I'm with you and knowing that you love me, that's the version of happiness for me..." Tae Pyung said and kiss her on her forehead. Eon Jin smile and hold his hand and keep her eyes close. Tae Pyung look at her eyes and he smile, "take a warm bath and I'll prepare the bed for you to rest..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin smile and her heart is melting because Tae Pyung respect her. Setting aside his needs for her sake is make her heart fluttered.

"Your Royal Highness..." She called. Tae Pyung turn around to face her and Tae Pyung got surprised when Eon Jin slowly take off her dress infront of him. "My Princess..." He called and he gulped while looking at her.

Her dress fall on the ground and she take a deep breath before she take off her chest band, "I told you, all of me is yours... Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said and let her chest band fall on the floor and she smile seductively.

Tae Pyung couldn't believe on what he sees right now. Eon Jin with her beautiful eye smile and her totally naked perfectly curves body infront of him. "Oh god... Eon Jin!" He said as he immediately walk fast towards her.

Tae Pyung own her lips possesively yet in a sweet way. Eon Jin put her arms and rested on his broad shoulders. "Are you sure about this?" Tae Pyung whispered as he looking at her eyes. Eon Jin smile as she nodded. "Make me yours tonight, Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin whispered. Tae Pyung carry her inside the water without breaking their kiss. Eon Jin moaned when Tae Pyung gently bite her lower lips. They both breathless when they're lips part ways. Their eyes met and it show their willingness to surrender themselves to each other. "You can't back out now, Crown Princess..." Tae Pyung whispered. Eon Jin smile, "I'm the daughter of the great General Son Tae Jin of Silla... In our family, no one is a coward, Your Royal Highness..." She said seductively. Tae Pyung move behind her. And he plant small little kisses on her back. Eon Jin let out a soft moaned and her body immediately react in every touch of him. "Call my name for tonight, Eon Jin... And that's a command.." He whispered. He gently travel his hand on her arms up to her shoulders, "Tae Pyung..." She softly called. She gulped when she feel his hardness behind her when Tae Pyung move closer to her. She felt his hand travel on her waist up to her bossoms. Eon Jin let out a soft moaned when Tae Pyung started to play her nipples using his finger while planted a small kisses on her neck. Tae Pyung groaned when he feel his manhood grow harder and bigger. Eon Jin turn around to face him and Tae Pyung kiss her and he caught his attention when Eon Jin kiss him back.

Tae pyung carry her up to the water and he gently lay her in one corner. "You're so damn beautiful, Eon Jin... I swear no one can hold you like what I doing right now..." He said and he own her lips again. Her hands travel on his behind when Tae Pyung suck her one breast. "Oh god, Tae Pyung..." She said when she felt the unbearable pleasure. Her nails dig on his behind when Tae Pyung started to rub his manhood on her core.

"Are you ready to meet him, Eon Jin." He whispered. And Eon Jin nodded. "Tell me if it's hurt, I'll stop, Arasso?" He said. "Yes..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung spread her legs and rub his manhood to her core before he slowly enter it. Tae Pyung groaned when he feel his manhood slowly reach  inside. Eon Jin let out a loud moaned when she feel the pain when Tae Pyung gently push the half of it. "Are you okay?" He asked. Eon Jin look at him, he's sweating  all over his face. She's in pain but she didn't want him to stop.

Eon Jin adjust her body and she nodded."I am... But I want you to own me tonight, Tae Pyung.." Eon Jin said softly and wiping his sweat. Tae Pyung smile and pull his manhood and try to insert it again slowly. She was so tight and fragile, In Tae Pyung's thought. He push again his manhood until it fill her. Eon Jin let out a loud moaned when she feel the unbearable pleasure that Tae Pyung's bring her. He is her first, so this feeling is all knew for her. She close her eyes, "Eon Jin..." She smile when she heard how Tae Pyung called her name.

When he thinks that her body is already adjust and she's ready, he gently rock her. Eon Jin's bossoms keep bouncing while he continue to hit her. Tae Pyung feel the pleasure and hunger while he keeps hitting her. He rock her gently yet so fast. Eon Jin admit that Tae Pyung drives her crazy that time.

Tae Pyung rock her so fast until Eon Jin hit her climax. He feel her nails dig on his shoulder and Tae Pyung follow her, he let his juices fill her inside when he reach his climax. Their sweats and juices are mixed up while Tae Pyung resting on top of her. He smile and look at her, "I love you, Son Eon Jin..." He whispered. Eon Jin caress his smooth hair and with her heavy breathing she replied, "I love you more... My Crown Prince..." She said. Tae Pyung kiss her and rested his forehead to her forehead.

Tae Pyung clean her and they went to bath together. Eon Jin's laughters and giggles filled the entire room."You're naughty, Your Royal Highness..." She said when she feel his hand travelling down to her private part. Tae Pyung let out a small laugh.

  "Yah!" Eon Jin said when Tae Pyung suddenly carry her. Tae Pyung let out a naughty smile, "Let's continue this to our bed, Your Highness..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin let out a small laugh. "I remember you told me to rest?" She said to teased him. "Who said that?" He said. Tae Pyung walk towards the bed with Eon Jin in his arms. "Halmeoni make an effort for us, to enjoy this night..." Tae Pyung said.

He lay her down gently to his bed. Tae Pyung look at her, "I'm so addicted to look at you, Eon Jin..." He said. "And now, to your scent as well.. " He said softly.  Eon Jin blushed and cover her chest when Tae Pyung look her body intently. Tae Pyung smile and take off her arms, "Yah! It's a sin to hide your beautiful body, Eon Jin..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin laugh when Tae Pyung started to kiss her neck. "Tae Pyung..." She said. Tae Pyung continue to teased her by playing her bossoms and he smile when her body reacts in every touch of him. He place himself on top of her. Without breaking their glances, Tae Pyung filled her once again. He groaned when it seems she still tight and wet. Eon Jin let out a soft moaned when she feel his manhood inside of her. He rock her faster and deeper and Eon Jin reacts in every moves he takes. He suck her one breast while continuing to rock on top of her. Eon Jin moaned when he gently bite her nipple.

"Tae Pyung..." She called when she reached her climax. It's a sweet sound for Tae Pyung and satisfying when he heard she's calling his name on their love making. "Eon Jin...." He said and he hit his climax once again. "Saranghaeyo..." He whispered. "Saranghaeyo, Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin replied and hug him.

Chief Eunuch signal all the royal court ladies to move outside of the hallway of Crown Prince's Quarter when he think that the two are enjoying their night together.

"Tell to the Queen Dowager that her plan was successful." Chi su said. "Yes, Chief Eunuch..."The royal court lady said and she immediately go to the Queen Dowager.

Woo Sung is still looking at the Crown Prince quarter from a far. He feel jealous knowing that Eon Jin and Tae Pyung staying in one room. He clench his fist when he saw Chief Eunuch and the royal court ladies move out from the quarter's hallway. "You must be the one who is holding her right now if you agree on the arrangement marriage with her before." Prince Yu Shin said. Woo Sung look at him, "Abeonim..." He said. Prince Yu Shin look at to his son. "But it's not too late, Woo Sung if you will cooperate with me, you still can have her..." He said. Woo Sung didn't speak and look to the Crown Prince quarter and turn around to leave. "Woo Sung.... Are you really sure that Princess Eon Jin is really happy with the Crown Prince? I heard that her first night as a married couple is a traumatic for her? What do you think, what the Crown Prince did to her?" Yu shin said. Woo Sung clench his fist, "what are you talking about, Abeonim?" Woo Sung said. Yu Shin move closer to him and tap his shoulder. "The Crown Prince is a self centered man, his needs is more important... He's a man Woo Sung and in our society, the Princess must submit to her Prince, whether she like it or not." Yu Shin said and walk passed through him.

Woo Sung look at the Crown Prince quarter. "Princess Eon Jin..." He whispered.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

☺️☺️☺️ Good morning.... This chapter brighten up my day.... I hope in all of you too...

But Woo Sung please.... Don't listen to your father... 🥺❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 24.9K 84
"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love should be loyal, honest, and respectful and...
29.1K 3K 12
The story is set in the medieval period where Korea was divided into two parts. One part was ruled by Monarch Kim and the other part was ruled by Mon...
87.1K 2.8K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
1M 55.6K 61
They all say Taehyung is the most beloved consort and the most beautiful across all the kingdoms. They also say King Jeon Jungkook loves Taehyung lik...