Forbidden to love ...... [ Ta...

By Aaina1609

Loss of thier close person bring two strange hearts together. One is fully broken and other is too arrogant t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

10.

339 25 3
By Aaina1609

Taehyung crying badly inside the bathroom. His whole body trembling alot due to yoongi's anger.

He didn't thought that he will meet yoongi for the first time in this way.

Yoongi has totally different personality than jungkook. Short tempered , dominating, and not having a sweet worded for anyone. Not too kind with person like taehyung.

" Kookie why you leave me here. No one love me here like you do. Your brother hate me because he thought that I am not able to take care of our baby. He is so much wrong Kookie, I love our baby so much. And I will take care of him, it doesn't matter how much I am broken "he crying his heart out. He don't like how yoongi talk to him. Somewhere, he find himself lucky that he find jungkook as his life partner, not yoongi. Because the way yoongi treat him on their very first meeting, it felt hurtful to him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yoongi angrily entered inside his room. His body is still fills with anger, but for what reason he himself don't know.

He first time outburst on someone, whom he didn't even know properly. And for the first time he is guilty to not control his anger.

The way taehyung's tearful eyes only looking into his eyes in pain, he realised he did wrong with taehyung to misbehave with him. He shouldn't angry on him, when he was aware that taehyung already broken mentally.

He turn his face when he heard someone entering inside his room, who is none other than his mother.

" What's wrong with you yoonie ? Why you behave in this way with Tae ? " her words are out of anger.

" Eo..eomma, I-I was angry when he didn't follow my words. He is really selfish, because he just thought about his pain over baby's health. He thought that he is the only one who lost kook, so he is in extreme pain " his words are also contain guiltyness.

" Is it yoongi ? " his mother looking at him with hurtful feeling. She don't want this kind of behaviour from him for anyone.

" Will you ever face your any close one's loss before now ? " yoongi don't understand the purpose of this question but still he shook his head as no.

" No, I think never. The person whom you called selfish, is just face losses from his younger age. Firstly, he lost his parents, then his parents wealth just because of his greedy uncle. When he start to being happy with Kookie, his guardian parent, his grandmother leave him and now when he have just one family who is his love, our kookie then he also leave him. My baby again left alone with no one beside him, whom he can call as his, whom he can said that the person belongs to him. Moreover, he left out at pregnancy stage, without his mate beside him. Still, if he need some time for himself for crying alone and shed off his pain for sometimes, then how he become selfish yoongi ? How it is wrong to heal ourself before caring for anyone else ? " Yoongi feel heaviness inside his heart.

How easily he just put allegations on taehyung without understand him , without understand his situation.

" Eo...eomma , ab..aa... I am sorry " he is ashamed of his act.

His mother shook his head for his apology.

" I think someone deserves this apology more than me. I am glad that you recognise your mistake. I am really happy, if you asked this apology from the right person " she said with a hopeful smile and leave yoongi's room towards her room.

Yoongi sit on bed. His mind is totally frustrated. It is not easy for him to understand whatever happening around him.

He love his family so much, but how to care for them he don't know due to being seprate from them for a long time.

His father is angry with him, his mother also get disappointed from him due to misbehaving from his brother-in-law. And the great act of his that he shouts on his brother-in-law just because he is not ready to listen him.

Is he really have rights to shout on him ?

Do taehyung have any urgency to heard him ?

No they have nothing between them, that taehyung should listen to him.

Therefore, he properly asked apology from him whenever they again Meet with each other.

************

Yoongi makes his way towards his house gym. He usually exhaust himself physically to release his frustration. So, he will going to do the same.

After toring his expensive formal white shirt, he put his phone and watch on table. Then went to gym equipment.

Starting with dumble for weight lifting and squats, then he start to stretch his shoulder and chest muscles with the help of cabel machines. Lastly, he choose punching bag to release his frustration.

When he was put his gloves, he got call from caller ID 'Love' , he swipe up call icon and put his phone on speaker. Then went to punching bag to continue his unfinished exercise.

" Hey baby. What's up ? " other side of phone sounded like a chirping voice.

" I am fine darling. How's your day ? " yoongi's lips form a small smile to talk with his love, meanwhile his face and whole body just showing anger whenever he hardly hit punching bag.

" Day is really boring without you " he whined.

" That's creep " yoongi hated to being so lovely and dovey which jimin just try to being.

" Okay fine. It's really exhausted. Director gives number of costume list for upcoming performance. Just working on it " yoongi hummed in response.

" Yoonie are you working out this late ? " jimin asked in concern. Though he already guess it due to yoongi's growling voice and punching sound from phone.

" Yeah, didn't find myself sleeping so just distract myself by doing some exercise " he still sounded angry.

Jimin decide to not say anything further. He knew that yoongi only did late night exercise to release his frustration.

Maybe he feel stressed due to his family problems. So he asked about it.

" Yoon how's your family ?And your b....brother in ...law ? do you meet him ? " his words aren't able to form due to fear of being caught if any of his family members ask him why he wasn't came on his own wedding.

It is really hard for him to send yoongi away from him. He cried for hours in his arms and requested to not go to his family by giving excuses that he will be left alone. But yoongi somehow able to convinced him saying that he can't leave his family suffer. They loss their one support, so he want to give them support in their harsh time.

From that time, he lived in a fear of being caught. He is scared that yoongi surely leave him due to his past deeds which leads to suffer yoongi's family.

" Appa is still angry with me due to our years ago fight for my passion " jimin gulp hardly.

Yoongi is so innocent to thought that his father is angry on him because he fight from him for his passion. But the reality is totally different from this.

Jonghyun was accepted his career of an artist long time ago, he was even ready to support him. He mentioned everything in the Letter which he send to yoongi with taehyung's wedding proposal, which he tore badly in fear of yoongi's loss.

The main reason of his appa's anger is because he wasn't shown up in his wedding, which might leads him to face many things, if jungkook wasn't there to save their family's reputation.

" Eomma, is so nice to me " jimin smile softly as yoongi have someone who is going to take care of him and behave nicely with him.

" And Taehyung " both Yoongi and Jimin's heart beat start to beat at fast speed.

Mention of taehyung's name, leads yoongi to drown his mind at the time when he first time saw beautiful, ethereal feature of taehyung. His ocean like deep eyes, voice like sweetest flower nectar, and his face innocent like a child. Just little stubborn like a tiger.

Without his knowledge a small smile form on yoongi's lips due to remind his interaction with taehyung.

On the other side, jimin had a hard time when yoongi stopped his words after taking taehyung's name. His forehead covered with sweat due to fear because taehyung is the only person who needed his reason of betrayed him on their wedding day. He hoped that yoongi had little or no interaction with taehyung.

" Yoonie.... " he speaks to bring back yoongi from his thoughts.

" Aab... there is nothing about taehyung that I have to mention to you. When we first time encounter with each other, he faint suddenly. Then we find out that he is pregnant. And after th...that " he hesitate to mention that he have an argument with his brother-in-law. Where taehyung has no fault.

It is a relief for jimin that taehyung now start his own family with jungkook. Not in his worst dream taehyung thought to cheat on his late husband. So, it's confirmed that taehyung had no chance to again come into yoongi's life. But when yoongi stopped at a moment that something happened after their interaction, this half information is source of his fear.

" What happened after that yoongi ? " jimin was scared now. What really happened between these two.

" I shouted on him because he refused to eat anything. I thought he have no care about baby, that's why he is not eating anything. Moreover I cursed him with many worse words " there is hint of guiltyness in yoongi's tone.

Jimin take a breath of relief, that the matter is not what he assuming.

" It's okay Yoon. I think you should leave him alone for sometimes. He is not in his state to take care of anyone. Give him some time, he will surely take care of his baby " yoongi hummed. He didn't mention that he is going to apologise to taehyung for his act. Though he didn't find it necessary to mention.

" Okay bye love. It's late you should take some rest. Take care good night " yoongi softly greet.

" Bye baby. Good night " jimin hung up the call after giving a kiss through phone, which leads to smile on yoongi's face.

He do some three or four punch on punching bag then stopped his exercise. He removed his gloves, and pick up water bottle from small fridge placed at the corner of gym.

Firstly he poured whole water bottle on himself to cools his mind. Then pick another bottle to calm down his dry throat.

He again went to his room. He leave himself soaked because he is still feel hot inside his body due to hours of workout.

He pick a cigarette stick from his personal stuffs in cupboard and went towards balcony to take few puffs of cigarette in wide open sky.

After lighting the cigarette , he put it in between his lips. He rose up his head and admire beautiful dark sky. It is calming to find such silence in busiest cities of world.

Just after four or five puffs of cigarette, his eyes stuck on jungkook room's window. The light is still on. That means, taehyung still not sleep.

He sighed on this. He can take his mother's help to convince taehyung to sleep, but it is more than two hours since his mother leave from his room. She must be sleeping right now.

Only he can make a request to taehyung to not wake up late night, his baby also need rest.

Though, he decides to not face taehyung for sometime and give him some alone time, but his sleep also necessary.

So after fighting from his thoughts from a long time, he decides to visit taehyung. After crushing his cigarette from feet, he left for taehyung room.

It surprised him, when he didn't find taehyung anywhere in his room. Just room's light on from a long time.

He roam his eyes in different directions to find taehyung , but he is nowhere.

Yoongi checked on balcony too, but taehyung was also not there. Same goes to bathroom.

Only place left was thier wardrobe area. And for his surprised, he really find taehyung there. Sleeping in between recks of different clothes for different occasions, while holding a photo of jungkook near his heart.

He is wearing jungkook's shirt, just to feel his alpha near him. Due to oversized shirt, it slides from taehyung's smooth skin showing his prominent collar bones that are visible to yoongi.

Yoongi also witnessed of taehyung's mating mark on his neck. This is also very tempting scene for him. But he decides to not particularly look at Taehyung with this eyes.

Calmness on taehyung's face during his sleeping state, shows how much he feel relief while sleeping between his alpha's clothes, it gives him strong alpha scent presence of his mate. It is way of relief to his heart.

He is sleeping on cold tiled floor. Sometimes whining due to sleeping in open area.

Yoongi went towards him without making any noise. He also bend down at the taehyung level.

' Why are you sleeping here like this ? ' there is a hint of guiltyness in yoongi's expression. He is able to witness of a true love. Jungkook's mate was just happy in the presence of his scented clothes.

'Kookie, he really loves you. He is alone without you' he have pityness for taehyung's state.

But he is also unaware how he is going to take care of his brother's husband, whom responsibility his brother give to him on their last conversation.

He come close to taehyung with a racing heart, and softly wrapped his arms around him. So that taehyung wouldn't recognised him.

He pick taehyung in his arms, and get up from floor. Taehyung immediately snuggle into his bare chest. Taehyung's warm body also gives warmth to his naked chilled body.

He take slow steps towards jungkook's bed.

" Kookie "taehyung mumbled in his sleep. His grip also get tight around biceps of yoongi.

Due to being brothers, yoongi and jungkook had quite similar alpha scent. Therefore taehyung took yoongi as jungkook and snuggle into him.

Yoongi find it hard to move an inch when taehyung is very close to him. His heartbeat is really fast that taehyung can easily heard it as he put his head on his chest where his heart is located. Due to movement, taehyung's cheery like soft lips brushed over his heart, which surely send shivers to his spine.

'I am sorry Kookie. I am just helping him' he is guilty that taehyung came close to him because he recognised him as his love in his sleeping state.

He somehow crossed the distance of wardrobe to bed. He carefully put taehyung on bed. Then release his hands from taehyung's body.

He get up after putting taehyung on bed and move towards his feet to grab blanket. Then covered his body with fluffy blanket.

During covering from blanket, his face went close to taehyung when he reached to cover up his upper body.

'I am not your Kookie' he softly confessed and completely covered taehyung in blanket. He let taehyung hold jungkook's photo, because he will surely get sad when he don't find jungkook's photo near him next day.

After that he leave from the room after switching off the lights.

------------------------

Days by days and then weeks spend about the incident of taehyung and yoongi's argument.

Mrs. Jeon didn't confessed about it to her husband as it makes his rage increase towards yoongi.

Yoongi always find a way to ask apology to taehyung, but he never came out from his room. He mostly locked himself in room, and spend his time while crying for his mate's loss.

He hardly eat anything. Just because he have to take care of his baby, he had some spoonful of food and after that medicines prescribed by doctor.

He is never try to become normal because of yoongi's scold of their last interaction. He genuinely want his baby to become healthy, therefore even in his lifeless state , he never forget caring for his baby.

Still one thing that made house in his heart that yoongi called him ungrateful, unlucky and many more cursed words. It's not just yoongi, there are many society people present in jungkook's funeral who called him the same. They even blame him to take jungkook's life, who is really a happy person before he entered in his life. They also blame him for his parents and grandmother's death. Everyone thought that he is an ungrateful soul, and whoever lived with him and connected with him, must have a sad end for sure.

All this things are societal words. But how much it effects a person, who already broken due to their close one's loss.

If he don't have such a pure soul in-laws, then he must become totally orphan by now. There is no one by his side who can save him from such badmouthed people. As his uncle even refused to visit at jungkook's funeral, because he thought Jeon family send back him to them after he have no relation in their family due to jungkook's death. His uncle's family also can not supported him because they can't go against the head of family.

He really don't have any person other than his in-laws and his uncle's family who can unconditionally love him.

*************

One of such day when environment of Jeon mansion is still like before.

Mr. Jeon totally ignored yoongi's presence, whenever he sits infront of him during their food time.

Taehyung refused to joined them, therefore Mrs. Jeon feed him in his room.

Every work that before handled by taehyung is now taken care by Mrs. Jeon. She miss taehyung's absence whenever she doing his part of work. It reminds her time when she regularly accompanied taehyung during making food for other family members. They had a long fun time with many gossiping and random talks. That time, she missed so much, and always waits that one day taehyung surely give her company.

Yoongi sometime visit to his music company for his work submission. He totally cancelled his every concert contracts for few months, because he want to be with his family and correct every disputes that he have with his family.

At night.........

Taehyung feel suffocated due to sitting all the time in his room. So, today he decided to take fresh air at terrace.

It's dark everywhere as it is already late night everybody must be sleeping this time.

Without making any noise, he went upstairs.

After few steps he reached at terrace. Under dark wide sky, twinkling stars, and cool Breeze that has capacity to calm any restless heart.

Taehyung take a long deel breath. He missed this open sky. It's become already a month since he admire this open sky. Otherwise, it was his regular schedule to visit terrace and spend some time in admiring this black and silent environment. Sometimes alone and sometime jungkook also with him to accompany him.

He went towards corner of terrace, where many beautiful flowering plants are potted. It's smell is really soothing. He purrs due to such scented smell of flowers.

He hold nearby corner of terrace, and close his eyes to feel this silence, like he did before.

His admiring moment get interrupted by a deep husky voice of his brother-in-law, who is here after saw him coming here. He is working this late due to his company's work, therefore he saw taehyung passed from his room.

" Taehyung " this time without any hesitation he spoke the name of front Person.

Taehyung turn to face him with a fast beating heart. Yoongi's presence is not more than a source of fear to him.

His almond black eyes which is really deep, meet with yoongi's dark orbs. His eyes automatically lower, due to fear that he developed in his heart due to yoongi's angry behaviour.

Yoongi take steps close to him, when he refused to look at him.

" Taehyung, I need to talk to you "he spoke.

But taehyung still not ready to look at him.

" Why are you n- " he stopped at the moment he listen sobbing voice of taehyung.

His eyes wide in shock. Is he is the reason why taehyung had tears in his eyes.

He reduced their closeness and went near to taehyung. He is about to hold taehyung's face and make him look at him so that he can ask him if he was the reason of his tears ?

But his hand stiff on its place, when he realised that he have no right to touch taehyung. It maybe make taehyung uncomfortable.

" Taehyung, why are you crying ? " his voice are soft due to taehyung's sobbing as he don't want to become reason of his crying.

Taehyung lift his eyes and meet his teared eyes with him. For a pair of second, yoongi's heart clunch after saw tears in taehyung's beautiful eyes.

" I am s..sorry to not li..listen your w..words that day. But don't call me with c..cursed words. It hurts. I love Kookie so much, I never thought to become the reason of his d..death. He is my everything, that I am re..ready to loss m..myself for him " there is pain in taehyung's words. And for the first time yoongi's cold heart feel it.

He was angry on himself to didn't watched his mouth before cursing taehyung. He should think, how his accidentally spoken words can hurt anyone this extent that the person feel trauma for their lifetime.

Taehyung's painful eyes are reason of his pain also. How cruel he is to cause this much pain to a pure hearted person like taehyung, who even ready to apologise to him for the mistake that he never did.

" I am sorry too Taehyung. Sorry to hurt your emotions. I truly never meant any of them " he apologized. Most importantly, for the first time. Though, he needed because he is at fault.

Taehyung fell on his knees and sob hardly. Many people hurt his feelings, but never for once anyone ready to apologise to him.

For him, now yoongi is not really bad to him. Because at least he recognised his mistake.

Yoongi also sit infront of him in the floor. He just started at sobbing taehyung.

He really hate when people shows their weakness through crying, and accepting the things which they never did. But taehyung is exceptional for him. His sobbing, his innocently accepting mistakes which he never did, everything feel something really cherishable to him.

How much his heart want to take taehyung in his embrace and hold him until he stop his crying. But he stops himself to do this, because he have no right to do this.

Taehyung and he have many boundaries between them. If anyone of them try to crossed any of these boundaries, their this act make their relation forbidden. And he never want that the society who always judged taehyung, judge him more for the things which was never intentionally did by them.

He sits infront of him until taehyung himself stopped his crying. It is a relief to his heart.

" Here " he forwarded a napkin to taehyung to wipe his tears fully.

Taehyung wipe off his tears, while still making sniffing sound.

He extended his hand to give back napkin to yoongi.

" You can take it. I am sure you cry every day. You needed it more than once " he just joked out to bring a small smile on taehyung's pretty face as he cried so much.

Taehyung look at him with his dusty red cheeks as yoongi is right he cry for many hours in a day.

He give a really small smile in response to yoongi with a nod to accept the napkin.

" You should head to your bed. It's late " he suggested in concern of taehyung's health.

Taehyung shook his head as no..

" I-I want t-to stay here f-for few minutes m-more " his hiccupping make his words shuttered.

Yoongi nodded and get up from floor. Taehyung also try to do the same, but yoongi give his hand to him for helping.

With hesitation, he put his hand in yoongi's hand. Yoongi help him and both of them again went to corner of terrace.

Both make a safe distance between them and stand at corner of terrace.

Taehyung enjoying his time for admiring the night view. But yoongi is in guilt, because he didn't get any apology accepted confirmation from taehyung's side.

" Taehyung, I am really sorry for my previous behaviour " taehyung look at him from his corner of eyes.

He turned his face fully at to face him.

" It's really pleasing that you atleast realised your mistakes and also apologise to me. But it takes me time to let go your hurtful words from my heart. I try to forgive you Yoongi " he give a small assuring smile to yoongi, then head towards downstairs to his room.

Yoongi standing at terrace with less guilty feeling in his heart. At least he apologized. It's totally fine that taehyung want his time for forgiving him. He should give him time, and earn his forgiveness. With this thought, he also head towards his room.

They both had a sleep of relief after many days. Maybe because one try to shed off his ego , while other is happy with the fact that for the first time anyone recognised his mistake and he apologized as well. It lights pain of his heart a little.

To be continue...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.6K 23
He was right, though. Even if his heart was slowly repairing himself he still felt heart broken. He closed his eyes and felt the tears fall on his c...
139K 5.7K 29
Jungkook and Taehyung, have stuck by each other's sides, since childhood. Taehyung being a heart breaker, and Jungkook having to deal with that. 2...
2.1K 178 19
Ava has loved and lost. The depression was ruining her deeply, after losing the love of her life, she felt worthless to the world. Ava tries to overc...
173K 7.4K 71
Yoongi needed to be married within a few months. Taehyung needed somewhere to stay. Yoongi's sister happens to know Taehyung needed to be cared for...