Their Sweet One

By saywhatxo

• ONGOING • 'Plea-please Lea-leave me ' she tried to move out of his grip but couldn't . 'No no miele we can... More

Characters
Characters- II
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dedication
1. Her
2. Marino Brothers
3. Going to Italy
4. Settling In
5. Precious angel
6. Their meeting
7.Event
8. Event - I
9. Event - II
10. Event - III
11. Trouble
12. Punishment
13. Healing
14. Their Angel
15. First day
16. Manipulating her
17. Sibling bond
18. For Her
19. Date in a mess ?
20. Truth
21.Obsession
22. Brother's betrayal ?
23. Marry us ?
24. Preparations
25.Is this love
26.Engagement
27.Cookies & Cream
28. Their Bride
29.Wedding
30. Claiming her (18+)
31.Marriage in a desi way
33. Kisses?
34.Paris
35.Why me Enzo
36.Posessive husbands
Important

32.The colour of love

3.3K 144 19
By saywhatxo

Not edited

*bark*

Here poor Ashton was trying to wake her mom but she wasn't even moving an inch .

Amaira's pov:

'Bhai please let me sleep for some time more ' I slept turning into another side when someone started to lick my face .

'Ahhh' shrieking out I jumped out of the bed and being clumsy my legs got tangled with the blanket and I fell on my butt .

'Ouch' muttering I saw Ashton my baby finally it felt I saw him after many years opening my arms he jumped into my embrace and started to wiggle his tail showing his joy .

'Now now don't worry your mom is here 'I muttered and gave a kiss on his top of the head.

My room's door got opened and I saw my big brother , my bhaiya coming with a tray of breakfast in his hand .

'Good morning bhai 'I said thanking Ashton in my arms and then going towards him I hugged my brother he embraced us back and kissing my crown of the head he also wished me back.

Just as he put the food tray aside , I hugged him like a koala bear ,Ashton still in my arms & I don't know what came over me and I started crying in my brother's embrace.

'Bacha what happened?' Bhai asked from me u just muttered 'nothing' & buried my head in his chest .

Then after some time he mused 'I missed my buttercup' and then making me sit on couch he started to feed me , moaning out at the taste of food I hummed in satisfaction.

Well the taste of food increases double , when someone feed me specially my loved ones at least for me .

When they were done with the breakfast a knock sounded on the door and their parents came inside .

They smiled at them and Viraj grumbled 'Finally you have forgive him , you know he gave such a hard time to our employees' .

Abhimanyu snickered while Amaira and Aadhira let out small giggles ,
Aadhira nudging him said 'Yeah like you're really sweet with them right?'.

Now it was Abhimanyu's time to chortle and while Amaira started giggling again while Viraj made a pouty face looking at her wife .

'Now now there's no time to laugh , today is Maira's haldi so all of you go and get ready ' Aadhira ordered glancing at her son and husband.

'Yes boss' said Viraj and sighing he made his easy out not before kissing his daughter's forehead and kissing his wife .

'Here's your dress baby ' Aadhira said putting her dress on the bed , Amaira nodded now her mood ruined .

Abhimanyu noticing it said 'Mom you go I want to ask something from her ' . Aadhira raised her one brow at her son in confusion while he reassured her with his eyes she sighed and left .

Amaira was now looking a little pale at the thought of being alone with the trio , Abhimanyu placed his hand on her shoulder which made her flinch badly .

'Hey buttercup , you know that you don't have to hide anything from your brother ' he asked while glancing at her .

She nodded while looking down , he cupped her chin and made her look into his eyes and asked ,

'Is there anything your bhaiya should know ?' He asked in a stern tone .

'No bhai ' she said and gave him a little to not show her inner turmoil of her emotions.

' Don't you trust me buttercup hm?' Abhimanyu questioned her with the hurt in his eyes .

He moved back to leave the room but she tugged his hand and then hugging him she buried his face in his chest saying 'I will miss you bhai'.

Hugging her back he patted her head  , 'Me too babysis' he mumbled .

'Your brother is always here for you , I won't let anyone hurt you ever ' he mused and kissed the crown of her head .

His eyes became misty , thinking when she was born , her face scrunched up in crying no one was able to calm her but as soon as he took her in his embrace she stopped crying and looked intensely at her big brother .

When she first time gave him a heart melting smile , as a toddler  whenever she would call him in her baby language saying 'Bubba' . Now here she was a big girl , soon going to get married .

'Don't cry bhai , I can't see you crying for me ' she mused and then trailed off in her mind saying a useless person who can't even do anything right.

'C'mon now let's go get ready , or mum will give her long lecture' she said giggling.

He gave a little smile to her and left her room , his heart was saying that something is wrong between her sister and Marino brothers .

—————————————————

Here Amaira was sitting now adorned with beautiful yellow lehenga her hands and legs adorned with mehendi which was now dark red everyone was teasing her saying
that her husbands love her a lot .

She chuckled sadly in her mind , they didn't knew that I'm just their mere obsession, a possession & now maybe their personal needs taker .

She came out of her thoughts when her mother applied the turmeric paste on her cheeks , hands and at her legs .

Aadhira eyes were teary looking at her daughter who now was going to get married , the sayings are really true, that  time flies so fast we even don't know when our kids grow up .

Then Viraj came applying turmeric paste at her daughter's face he took out the bundle of notes and after circling above her head he gave to the workers saying 'May god protect you from evil eyes ' .

Amaira bit inside of her cheek to not cry it took all of herself to stop herself from sobbing in her father's arms .

Then one by one every relative came and applied the turmeric paste , giving blessings to her for her new phase of life they left .

At last came her brother , Abhimanyu was wearing plain yellow kurta with his shades sitting proudly on the bridge of his nose .

He wore the shades so her sister can't see his eyes , which were now red and swollen . Clenching his jaw tightly he made his way towards his sister and slowly taking the turmeric paste he applied on her face and when he was done he stood up and left .

He wasn't able to look into her eyes , maybe due to guilt he wasn't able to forgive himself for what he did to his sister, which was now mixed with sadness .

Amaira was hurt with his behaviour , she knew his inner turmoil , she will have a talk later she noted in her mind .

Riccardo's Pov :

There was a fucking separation with us we could see her shadow but not properly which could satisfy my greedy heart who was dying to have just one glance of her .

They said it's bad luck to see bride and groom before their marriage, I snickered in my mind she was already ours .

Everyone came one by one probably most were her relatives, they applied a yellow paste on her which we trio didn't like but for her we could do anything .

First they applied this paste on us and now it was chance of her , I was trying to think a way out of this when ,

'I understand Dodo that you want to have a glance of Bhabhi , but have some patience you naughty child ' Wayne mused teasing him which made everyone laugh .

While Riccardo gave him his most gruesome cold gaze at which he only shrugged and said 'She will be all yours today'.

Riccardo gritted his teeth in anger and growled 'Sebastian told him to shut the fuck up or I won't hesitate to cut his tongue off and feed it to my pets ' .

Sebastian just sighed at their banter and signalled Wayne not to tease him further .

Leonardo's pov :

' Wayne 'I whispered shouted to my dickhead friend .

He raised his brow giving me look of what .

'Could you go there and click picture of her ' I insisted.

'I didn't heard the word please ' he said feigning the look of innocence.

Muttering fuck in my breathe I looked towards my brothers who were now looking at me hopefully .

'What don't you want to look at her ?' I explained.

They gave me the look which I knew and Vincenzo muttered in my ear whispering 'Leo just say please and get the picture of her '

Backing away he signalled muttering out 'fine' ,
'My best friend Wayne can you please get a picture of my wife for me ?' requesting I glanced at him & saw him making a video of me .

'Is the great Leonardo Marino is pleading me , not just that he is blushing like a teenager, Oh fuck !'
He shouted like crazy.

I stood up to snatch his phone when he huffed out ' Fine I'm going' .

————————————

Third person's pov :

'Hi bhabhi ' said Wayne & Ethan and Sebastian just nodded while greeting her she replied back with a simple 'hi'.

Caruso brothers came one by one and applied the turmeric paste on her after that each one taking out bundles of note (money) they gave to workers.

Amaira's eyes got teary at their actions , she felt the same vibes with them just like she feels with her brother .

'Please don't call me bhabhi ,call me Amaira , you're like my elder brothers' Amaira voiced out while sniffing her heart melted at their actions.

Some emotions could have been seen by Amaira in their eyes they froze for a second then in the flash they composed themselves  .

Amaira looked at them confusingly when and just as she blinked  someone was hugging her tightly, she saw Ethan and Wayne hugging her . She knew that they've accepted her as their sister so she hugged them back .

They broke the hug , Ethan mused 'Welcome to our family Tesoro ' and kissed her temple .

While Wayne looked at her then ,
'What an idiot I am , I didn't even click pictures with my sorellina ' he pouted . Amaira giggled at his cute face.

'Let's click our pictures now ' Amaira responded and taking his iPhone first they clicked some selfies and then , Wayne ordered Ethan to click pictures and he did while they posed .

Now it was time that Ethan wanted to click pictures with his Tesoro , now Wayne clicked their pictures.

'Now some pictures in which we all are together' added Amaira .

Two brothers nodded but the third  one , Sebastian was now standing at the back with his as always cold hard expression on his face besides him was standing Abhimanyu glaring at Wayne and Ethan.

Amaira huffed out and marched towards her grumpy brothers .
Stopping in front of them Amaira teased Abhimanyu, 'Did you find your companion brother '.

Abhimanyu and Sebastian both glared at her playfully , she said 'Okay sorry now could you both please come with me ' she rambled cutely holding her ears .

First time Wayne & Ethan noticed Sebastian almost smiling .

Sebastian tried to not smile but couldn't help his lips tipped up , while Abhimanyu tried to ignore her puppy face but whom he was kidding he never ever can ignore this face .

'C'mon let's go ' Amaira chirped while taking hands of her both brothers , she moved towards where Wayne & Ethan were standing .

Now telling the photographer to take pictures of them , she stood between Sebastian & Abhimanyu, and Ethan and Wayne stood beside them .

And that's how the haldi went .

—————————————

Now makeup artists were doing their work to make Amaira ready for her wedding . She was sitting while makeup artists were dolling up her face .

(Amaira's wedding dress)

Door opened of her room which made her look in the mirror and she saw her mother  came in with Caruso brothers.

' fuck! Sorellina looks so beautiful' complimented Ethan but Aadhira slapped the back of his head playfully , scolding she said 'no cursing ' .

Aadhira then smiled at her daughters and going towards her she took out a necklace from the bag which wasn't noticed by Amaira.

Taking out the jewellery box she opened it and inside was a necklace made of beautiful diamonds cut in leaf shape .

' This is now yours Amaira this necklace has been surpassed in our generation for our daughters' Aadhira described .

'It's so pretty' Amaira mused while looking at the necklace while Aadhira passed her a soft smile .

Then giving it to her she kissed her forehead saying 'I'm always here for you Amaira ' .

'I know mum ' Amaira whisper while kissing her mother's cheek .

Blinking her tears she stepped back when Sebastian came towards her and opening the box which was in his hand he opened it and took out a pearl bracelet also adorned with diamonds.

Taking out from the jewellery box he signalled her to forward her wrist , & Amaira did and said 'Thank you ' after he made her wear it .

'It's beautiful bhaiya ' she beamed while looking at the bracelet .

Sebastian just nodded his head and stood back then Ethan and Wayne came and explained 'It was our mother's'.

'W-why are you giving it to me bhai -' Amaira answered hesitating .

' tesoro our mother said to give this  bracelet to our sister , and now she's no more with us ' responded Ethan solemnly.

'I can't k-keep this bhai ' mused Amaira .

'You are our sorellina little one so don't you dare to not accept our gift , okay?' Sebastian retorted sternly but with a lil playful face .

Amaira just nodded still hesitating about accepting it . While Wayne and Ethan were looking at their big brother like they've seen some ghost , because Sebastian never talked this much with the playful tone ever .

—————————————————

Rajput's palace was decorated so beautifully that everyone was just looking mesmerised with the surroundings.

Everyone was waiting to see the bride who have stolen the heart of the most cruel mafia bosses , The Marino Brothers .

Here trio was sitting looking dashing in royal sherwani look , wedding pavilion was decorated so beautifully with all traditional decorations and flowers.

(Trio's wedding outfit)

Then they saw Amaira coming when the big royal oak doors opened she had wrapped her arms around her brother's hand to stop feeling nervous .

In between Amaira was stopped by her father he told her some reassuring words and then blessing her , after that she made their way towards the wedding pavilion.

Well about the Marino brothers they were dying to see glimpse of their wife from one day , and now when they came in front of their eyes it gave a feeling of Dèjà vu to them .

Their heart were palpitating so fast by just looking at her , they felt like they will melt while looking at her as the veil was covering her face they were disappointed that they couldn't even see her face .

But looking at the Royal Indian attire which she was wearing she looked like a queen , the red lehenga enhanced her beauty while the necklaces which she was wearing were just stopped over her bosoms .

Vincenzo licked his lips looking at her chest thinking how he can't wait to have his dessert after the wedding .

Riccardo forwarded his hand towards her Amaira tilted her head up and saw the trio looking dashing in their sherwanis , looking like a royal kings , she looked in his enchanting black eyes which were swirling with many emotions.

Leonardo who was always the tough guy , which never ever bowed down in front of an anyone and loved fucking sluts now could feel his eyes watering by the emotions he was feeling for his wife right now .

Riccardo took her hand and whispered while caressing her cheek ' You look beautiful Mrs.Marino ' .

then the trio made her sit between them so the priest can start the puja and wedding .

First garlands were exchanged between them Now was the time for sindoor ceremony . Sindoor, a red-orange powder, is applied to the part of a woman's hair, symbolizing her new status as a married woman once the ceremony is complete.

When they were applying the sindoor with the silver coin some of it dropped on her nose , she smiled sadly at her fate and a tear made its way out dropping on her cheek .

Leonardo wiped that tear off and kissing her nose 'No amore I want no more tears until and unless when you're screaming my name while I pleasure you hm ' teased and then dropped her veil .

Soon they tied a necklace around her neck which is called as mangalsutra gold necklace with a gold or diamond pendant symbolizes good luck, love, and friendship. It was a dainty necklace with a diamond besides were the black beads .

stepped forward to perform the gathbandhan, a significant ritual symbolizing the binding of the bride and groom in holy matrimony.

As the Marino brothers only family was now their wife and their best friends Caruso brothers . Soon her parents came forward to do kanyadaan .

Kanyadaan is a symbolic marriage ritual for the Bride's parents and the couple. The Father of the Bride take's his daughter's right hand and places it in the Groom's right hand, requesting for him to accept his daughter as his equal partner.

Now it was time for seven vows it's the seven rounds which is taken by couple around the fire 'agni' in Hindu marriage.

Each round or 'phera' comes with a different promise that the bride and groom vow to each other in order to lead a blissful marital life. The priest recites those promises in Sanskrit and asks the couple to repeat after him.

Soon six vows were repeated by them and now seventh vow was the trio repeating after priest .

'We are now husband and wife, and are one. You are mine and I am yours for eternity'.

After them Amaira repeated when priest asked her to

'As God is witness, I am now your wife. We will love, honor and cherish each other forever'.

Her voice trembled repeating the vow and a silent sob choked out from her throat , she was feeling pathetic about her , she was feeling so useless that she couldn't do anything about her forced marriage .

Now was time to make Amaira wear toe rings , trio were on their knees in front of her , they gently lifted her foot Vincenzo caressing her anklet and then placing a kiss on her foot he mused 'I promise preziosa to always cherish you ' .

And now they were married husbands and wife according to Hindu religion. They took blessings of all elders and now they soon departed to fed their little wife so she won't feel tired .

Now they were eating their food while excluding Amaira because she was just playing with her food which was on the plate . Trio noticing it , Leonardo rasps in her ear 'Do you want to be punished amore ' .

'N-no ' she stuttered. He smirked and stated 'Then eat your food ' .

She started to eat and chewing fastly that she choked on the food which made everyone worried Riccardo fastly grasped the glass of water and made her drink slowly.

When she was done she coughed for sometime while , Vincenzo now was caressing her back lovingly who was sitting beside Leonardo .

'Slowly preziosa nobody is going to snatch your food ' He teased and then kissing her cheek he wiped her mouth with the help of tissue.

—————————————————

'I-I will miss you mom and dad ' spoke Amaira trying not to cry . She hugged her father and mother they kissed her forehead and said 'take care'.

Moving aside from her parents hug she looked towards her brother , who was trying hard to not cry . She hugged her brother and finally cried out 'I don't want to leave you bhai '.

He caressed her back, 'Shh buttercup don't cry , if you ever want to leave your husbands I'm just a call away okay?' teased her so that he could make her mood better .

Three growls could be heard which made everyone laugh in her family , she just giggled while he kissed her cheek saying 'that's how I like my sister always smiling ' .

'We will take care of our sister don't worry Abhimanyu added Ethan .
Abhimanyu rolled his eyes in jealousy.

'Come on wifey ' gestured Riccardo besides were Leonardo and Vincenzo waiting for their wife to get in the limo so they can finally spend time with their wife .

She nodded and kissing her brother's cheek , 'Take care bhai , I'll miss you 'she sniffled .

'I'll come and visit soon my monkey don't worry ' remarked Abhimanyu.

She smiled at him and whispering okay she moved to sit inside the limo and their journey started to go back for Italy .

————————

~To be continued ~

I hope you all liked their desi wedding <3

Well we've got a whole brothers army now 😂

If you've liked the chapter
Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
& follow

Ig - saywhat.xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.8K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
3.6M 82.8K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
339K 7.6K 31
"What did you say?" Asher asked calmly. "I-I don't wa-" I was cut off by his loud laugh. He came behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Look...
238K 6.6K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...