New life, New love and New Re...

By Tejaswiniphadke

Prerish's story. All characters belongs to kzk by Ekta . If there are any similarities in any story it is jus... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Death of Soul
Death of thronbird
Fire That Burned Everything
Reborn in time
Character sketch part 2
Revenge is dish best served cold
Moving On
Settings
New beginning
Entry Of King
Welcome To Bajaj Kingdom
His advice
Loyalty
Meeting
First meeting
Meeting Kukki
Celebration
Dinner invitation
Plans
Dinner 1
Dinner 2
Drive to home
Invitation
Navratri Pooja
Motives
Attack
Bajaj in danger
Out of danger
Dreams
His Past
Agreed
Proposal
Discussion about Proposal
Meeting Mr. Bajaj
Gift for Prena
Enemies meets on narrow roads
Meeting Prerna's family
Rishbh in Prerna's house
Untitled Part 41
Rishbh's Surprise
Introduction of new characters
Inside Basu Wadi
Determination
Shagun
Din Shaguna da
Untitled Part 48
Tum mere ho
Rights
Compliments
Shivani gets slapped
Untitled Part 53
Prerna's rage
Catharsis
Promo
The first strike
Sagai
Untitled Part 59
Jivansathi
I'm here for you
Way to party
Promo1
Untitled part
Pain
Choice of song for wedding
👑 and Queen 👑
Promise to you
Some past waves
The first Target
Make it home
Union of life
Waiting for tomorrow
Start of Revenge
Calling Old friend
Prepration before the battle

Loving movements

1K 106 8
By Tejaswiniphadke

Prerna's Mehndi was going on.The dark patterns of Mehndi was adoring on her both hands. It was small function. Some Prerna's close friends and Suman's maternal family and Bajaj ladies. Two Mehndi artists were working on her hands and legs. Some ladies were sitting and chatting with each other. But Prerna was in another world. She was eagerly waiting for Rishabh. Before marriage she wanted to gift him something. For her This gift was most priced possession but she was not sure about Mr. Bajaj. At that time Mehndi lady asked her about groom's name.

Prerna:Rishi

Masi: look at her Vinaji. Few days ago she was hesitating to take Rishabh's name and now Rishi and all.

Her friends and suman started to tease her.

Bhabhisa: Stop it all of you. Why are you teasing her? Can't you see how pink she has become!! It's different matter that Rishabh calls her nicknames like Sweetheart and all.

Prerna: pls bhabhi. Not you too. Already I'm teasing mess here and you are also doing that only.

Bhabhisa: okok Nobody will tease you now. Only Rishabh I mean only her Rishi will do that work.

Prerna didn't had any words for reply. She just started to concentrate on land like it was most attractive thing to watch.

At 9.15 on the terrace of Sharma house

Rishabh: Are you OK Prerna? You are sitting for long time for Mehndi. What was need to draw this much? Some patterns were enough.

Prerna: relax. I'm fine. I am marring for lifetime so this was needed. Had your dinner?

Prerna nodded as no.

Rishabh: You are impossible. Can I ask you why?

Prerna: Because My hands have Mehndi and..........:and I wanted to eat from your hand only. It's your duty to feed your hungry would be wife.

Rishabh: You could have told before. Just two minutes I will bring dinner.

Prerna: no need. Suman bhabhi has already given plate.

She pointed towards their covered plates.

Rishabh: so my sweetheart wanted to eat from her husband's hand.

Prerna: not me. But your Sneha is demanding.

Rishabh: really. Well done Sneha. Papa is very proud of you. This shows you will be in my team. After that we will have equal match with your mom. You know your Kukki di always support your mom and Papa don't have partner to fight. Come soon baby.

Prerna was just admiring him. A person who has accepted her with all the past and Sneha. The care, support, trust that he gives her.

Prerna: Pls feed me na. I'm hungry. After dinner you can talk with your Sneha as much as you want.

Rishabh stared her lovingly and kissed her forehead and started to feed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 3K 29
This story is going to start from PreRish first meeting but in my own style, with my own version of Rishab and Prerna. What if Rishab already tells P...
17.2K 1.1K 15
One shots/ two shots/ short stories on PreRish
10.9K 601 26
A KZK2 story where logic is present and prerna is much more mature and sensible and sane person because of twist which I'll create. no offense if a...
13.4K 814 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...