✓ Start with a pot of slime

By prince05026

Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hote... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
End

86

98 7 0
By prince05026

☆ 86. Chapter 86 Method

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86:

Fallen angels can destroy homes better

than huskies. With the support of the base, this "Slime Breeding Manual" written by the "Black Robed Alien Beast" was soon released, and there was even a huge copy in the bookstore. posters read, and there was overwhelming propaganda information on the Internet.

The base man checked his phone, took a quick look, and scrolled down...wait, what was written on the gg just now? They slid back and were shocked to see the popular science book written by a high-level alien beast in GG language. It was absolutely professional!

"..."

"The world is becoming more and more magical, and alien beasts can publish books."

"Wait until they can understand our words?"

"Exotic beasts. Isn't there a demon fox in the trading building that works like a human being? Well, why is it so strange that other beasts can understand text?"

"What, did you see that, buy a book and draw a lottery, and take a day trip to the gathering circle next door."

"!"

On the Internet, it's not just people from the southern base. I saw it, and people in other bases also saw it. They were still at loggerheads with the wild alien beasts. They suddenly saw this propaganda and wondered whether the southern base had been invaded by alien beasts.

I had heard before that the southern base cooperated with the alien beasts and made some kind of deal, and the alien beasts helped them fight off the Zerg, but it was not realistic and may have been amplified by the rumors. This popular science book written by the alien beasts is one of them. When they came out, they were shocked to find that the southern base seemed to have been well integrated with the alien beasts.

Look at the gathering circle near their base. Not to mention talking nicely, seeing that they don't attack you directly means they have a good temper.

For a time, various rumors about the southern base were flying all over the southern continent, and it became a longed-for place and exotic beast in the hearts of the southern people. If we make good friends, the security of the base will definitely be greatly improved! They also help fight against the Zerg!

There was not enough food in many places during the Evernight Season, and few people dared to go out hunting and gathering. People who were on a diet were so envious that they wanted to go to the southern base on the spot when they saw the news.

The alien beasts there actually allow humans to enter the gathering circle. Although they only draw one person, for people in other bases, it is simply a fantasy.

"Has anyone from the southern base come out and tell me, is the book really sold at your place? What does the actual picture look like?" "

Ah hahaha, I grabbed it. I waited in line for over an hour and they all went crazy. Well, it's a pity that I didn't win the special prize, but I also got a 20% off coupon for Xiao's Alien Beast Food Store."

"I'm going to Xiao Linqi's store? He is really a legend. He has such a good relationship with the alien beasts. I'm envious. "

I am also a sixth-order evolver myself."

"What are you talking about? I am not from the southern base. Can you give me some knowledge?"

"The white tower of our base was pushed down, and this big guy did it."

"It's the mistake upstairs. It was Boss Xiao who got in and pulled the strings, released Boss Lu, and exposed Wei Jie's conspiracy!" "

As I said, my slime has become more active after changing the staple food of that store. "

"That devil rabbit goes there every day to get food, can you not be active?"

"Speaking of which, are they all still single?"

"..." "

..."

"..."

"What are you doing upstairs? I'm scared. ."

"I only thought of it now."

The man who is known as the first person in evolution in the Eastern Base looked at the information on the phone page, sneered, raised his head and said to the person next to him: "The people in the Southern Base praised them as gods. All, sixth-level evolvers... Tsk tsk, if the people in the southern base hadn't had the help of alien beasts, I'm afraid they would all have been destroyed by the Zerg." The

person next to him said flatteringly: "That's right, the southern base has a seventh-level evolver now. None of them, you are a real seventh-level evolver."

"Yes, I have already reached the eighth level halfway," the man said proudly, his eyebrows showing an unconcealable pride, "It's the high-level alien beast in Tianhe, I am also capable of fighting!"

"You have actually improved again!" The man marveled and touted even more enthusiastically, "With your strength and bloodline, you are definitely the number one person in the southern continent! No, you may even be the number one person in the world. , I wonder if I can transform into a dragon when I take a step further in the future."

The man also thought of this, he laughed loudly, his smile was bright, and his eyes were sharp: "I will definitely be able to transform into a dragon."

The southern base did not dare to expose the family's scandal to the outside world at all. Lu Baiqing's bloodline has been announced, so most people don't know Lu Baiqing's bloodline. Even if they know that he has three pairs of black wings, they don't know what race he is.

There are so many races with wings. Even if some people think of fallen angels, no one would think that Lu Baiqing is from the angel race. That is a race of gods recorded in ancient books! The divine race is almost extinct.

Only a few people at the top of the base knew about Lu Baiqing's true bloodline, but the chaotic period that lasted a third of the Fallen Angel's life made them afraid to announce it for fear of triggering people's fear.

The current number one person in the Eastern Base is the only known owner of the divine bloodline in the country.

He suppressed the eyeing ocean beasts next to the Eastern Base, allowing fishermen to go out to sea to fish. Combining the ancient beliefs and history of his people, the Dragon Clan has a powerful and beautiful meaning, and is vaguely regarded as a savior hero.

The face of the touting person changed, and his tone became tactful and worried: "But the alien beasts are also evolving, and the fluctuations in the spiritual power of the higher races have been detected in the sea. I don't know if it is the one from the Tianhe River that swam over, or whether it is a newly evolved one... "

The man touched his hand, raised his eyebrows, and his eyes were full of confidence: "Just come here and I'll fight, but you also need to ask the patrol team to pay attention to the movements. The beasts in the Evernight Season are restless, so you must always pay attention to the lives around the base. Body."

"Yes."

After Xiao Linqi popularized the correct method of cultivating slimes, no one finally started arguing about how to raise slimes.

The Sun Sparrow was evolving and was full of energy. Even though it was beaten to the ground by Lu Baiqing, it was still in high spirits and had endless energy. Xiao Linqi sent it to help hunt. It happened that the southern base needed a batch. They exchanged the beast meat for Zerg spiritual cores.

The Zerg Spirit Core can just feed the slimes born in the Eternal Night Season.

If you just hunt wild beasts, the ecology will be unbalanced. The Evernight Season is not only the mating period of exotic beasts, but also the mating period of wild beasts. At this time, many of them are with cubs, which is not easy to hunt. Xiao Lin Qi was just outside the gathering circle he called Yuanzhou Forest Branch No. 2. He reclaimed a planting land in that uninhabited wasteland, planted food crops, and used spiritual power to accelerate their growth. It is expected to be harvested in two months. The first batch of rice with spiritual energy.

Arrangements were made for the alien beasts to patrol there, so as not to be disturbed by the passing alien beasts and wild beasts.

The eternal night season in September suddenly advanced, and time passed quickly. The calendar soon reached December 1st. According to the records of previous years, the sun should have come out in January.

It's much colder than September now. Although Xiao Linqi's physique has strengthened, the temperature is also colder. He wears several layers of clothes and a thick down jacket outside, thinking that this is how winter in the north will be. Bar.

Now the daily temperature is basically hovering around zero, and there are visibly fewer people on the streets. The cold wind is howling like a monster, whining, the cold is permeating the air, and fog is coming out of the creature's mouth.

The Devil Rabbit likes this kind of weather very much. He doesn't stay in the building every day. A kid weighing two hundred pounds.

Xiao Linqi originally planned to go back to Yuanzhou Forest at the end of September to visit, but because he was busy with reclaiming planting land and raising wild animals to open a breeding farm, he was unable to go back. It was finally free in December.

From September to now, Lu Baiqing's chaos happened ten times. Sometimes Xiao Linqi woke him up on the same day, and sometimes he had to absorb some of his active spiritual energy to wake him up.

We can't delay it any longer. Xiao Linqi just woke up Lu Baiqing again yesterday. The spiritual source cannot be absorbed frequently, which will be harmful to the body and soul. A broken vase is real unless you glue it so hard that you can't see it. Never broken.

Xiao Linqi packed up his things overnight last night, fearing that something would trip him up again. Early the next morning, he took Lu Baiqing and left the southern base. He told the public that the six-tailed demon fox had returned to Yuanzhou Forest and invited them to play there.

Chen Bigui complained about the danger, but finally let him go after Xiao Linqi's entanglement and coquettishness.

In Xiao Linqi's room, an alien snake poked its head out from under the bed. Listening to the sound of Chen Bigui sweeping the floor outside, it slowly shrank back. It was brought here by Xiao Linqi to secretly protect Chen Bigui.

Sitting on the Sun Sparrow, flying high in the sky, the cold wind was blowing, Xiao Linqi regretted not bringing the blanket with her, her wings were shrunk, and she was shivering from the cold.

"What the hell is the weather?" Xiao Linqi sat with her back to the front, the cold wind blowing on her face was killing her.

Lu Baiqing next to him was also sitting with his back to the front, but he was obviously better. His black wings were spread out to help Xiao Linqi block some wind.

Compared to Xiao Linqi, who is about to wear it into a ball, Lu Baiqing can even see her figure in what she wears.

Xiao Linqi has been watching for a month, but her heart is still unbalanced: "Why aren't you cold?"

It makes no sense that elves are so afraid of the cold, but fallen angels are not afraid of the cold. Do fallen angels sound like berserkers?

Lu Baiqing touched Xiao Linqi's cold-red ears in a funny way: "You should buy a hat that can cover your ears."

His lips were a little pale, and his whole face seemed to be covered with frost. It was not caused by his own emotions, but by the obvious physical effects. Revealing weakness.

His spiritual source has been absorbed by Xiao Linqi too many times, and there are already signs of problems.

Even though she was weak, Lu Baiqing was still not afraid of the cold.

Xiao Linqi held Lu Baiqing's extended hand with both hands, moved closer, and hid under his spread feathers. It felt a little warmer. He sighed comfortably, turned around and looked forward through the analysis between the two pairs of wings.

"We're almost there," Xiao Linqi grabbed Lu Baiqing's hand with both hands, "I'm going to ask the pregnant spirit wood if there is a solution. This is not the way to go."

Lu Baiqing said nonchalantly: "This is a problem of the bloodline itself. Don't have too much hope. I will leave early before I feel like I'm going to return to chaos and come back when I'm ready."

"What if you never come back?" Xiao Linqi said angrily, "Three points For a short period of time, what's the use of me looking for a boyfriend like you."

Lu Baiqing shrank her head. Recently, Xiao Linqi's temper has been getting louder and louder. She feels that she can't go on like this anymore. Just when she wanted to be strong, she saw Xiao Linqi getting angry. With a look on his face, he swallowed the words he spoke.

If he refuted, he would be scolded worse. Lu Baiqing could only whisper: "You can't let rabbits eat meat and wolves eat grass."

This is a racial problem that cannot be changed. It is a sad bloodline.

Fall and chaos are not opposites. If there is no chaos, we are holy angels.

He knew better than others. Lu Baiqing never thought of finding a way, but he didn't expect Xiao Linqi to be so persistent. He looked at the palms tightly grasped by Xiao Linqi's hands and saw Xiao Linqi's stubbornness from this action. He He sighed silently and looked away.

The sunbird chirped loudly, and another loud phoenix call came from a distance, making it even more spacious and distant in the cold howling wind.

The Earth Phoenix flew over very quickly, wandered around the huge creature, turned around a few times, folded its arms and followed the Sun Sparrow at the same forward speed and said: "You have also evolved, not bad, but the feathers are not as beautiful as mine. "

The Yang Lie Bird narrowed its eyes slightly, with sharp eyes, and flapped its wings to speed up and fly towards the Yuanzhou Forest.

Di Feng laughed a few times: "You can't be faster than me."

Xiao Linqi looked at Di Feng who started to act provocatively over there, and her eyelids twitched. After not seeing each other for several months, Di Feng's character became even worse. Make this bystander want to hit it.

Suddenly, with sharp eyes, he saw several marks on Di Feng's face that were punctured by sharp objects, and a red mark that looked like a fan or some kind of long thin object. The mermaid's tail flashed in his mind, Xiao Linqi The corner of his mouth twitched, he stood up and shouted to Di Feng: "Did you just get beaten by Xiaolan before you came out?"

Di Feng raised his voice: "How is that possible! How could it hit me."

Lu Baiqing stood up after Xiao Linqi stood up He also stood up and pointed at Di Feng's face: "You need to remove the red mark on your face before you speak."

Di Feng was stunned and subconsciously touched his face. This action was completely exposed.

"...Damn it." Di Feng gasped and sped forward. Maybe he didn't want to talk to the two of them again before the red mark on his face disappeared.

Xiao Linqi touched her chin and thought: "If Xiao Lan can slap Xiao Huang with his tail, either Xiao Lan's power will be improved to a higher level, or Di Feng will commit suicide and underestimate the enemy."

The probability of the latter will be greater, Xiao Linqi He shook his head in amusement.

Soon, Yuanzhou Forest was in sight.

Under the red moonlight, the earth was covered with a layer of blood. The cold air that could be vaguely seen with the naked eye was like fog. The visibility was not high, and the distance was hazy.

The Yang Lie Sparrow slowed down, and Lu Baiqing retracted the black wings that were blocking Xiao Linqi's face, looking at the forest below.

When the disaster first struck, Yuanzhou City did not have such a dense forest. Now this forest has replaced the originally prosperous Yuanzhou City, and there are countless strange beasts living in it, hiding in danger.

"By the way, I need to take you to a place first." Xiao Linqi suddenly remembered the Zerg that he had ignored, and he motioned to the Sun Sparrow to find a place to stay.

Fortunately, this is a dense forest, and some of the trees are very large, so that the huge sunbird can settle down. The sunbird flaps its wings unhappily to vent its unhappiness.

The six-tailed demon fox had already noticed the movement and came over early. When he saw the Sun Sparrow, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes. He walked over and looked up at the Sun Sparrow standing on the tree: "That little guy has evolved. I didn't expect it to evolve into Sun Sparrow, is he dissatisfied with his body shape?"

The evolution of the alien beast is random and disorderly. When it still had five tails, the six-tailed demon fox hoped that it could grow another one, so it evolved into a six-tailed monster. Tailed Demon Fox, in fact, should have been bolder and set his sights on the superior race with nine tails.

Xiao Linqi answered it: "I don't know, but I know that it is very dissatisfied with its current body shape." The

six-tailed demon fox laughed out loud, looked at the Yang Sparrow who was almost in tears, walked over and jumped onto the tree, He raised his hand and touched its head gently: "There will be a chance to change the race in the future. Next time, think of a race that is not so big." The

alien beasts of the higher races can continue to evolve. Unlike the lower races, the higher races The gap between different races is very huge. Although they are generally classified as higher races, the gap is actually like a pyramid.

Its even harder to keep going up, and Qiuji will almost never be able to keep going up in his life.

Sunsparrow also knew it, so he became even more depressed.

Xiao Linqi took Lu Baiqing to Lien Mountain.

After walking through the bumpy mountain road, Lu Baiqing looked around. He could think of a fierce battle that had happened here. Some vague fragments flashed through his mind, which made his brain tingle. He unconsciously slowed down and covered his head with his hands, revealing a little bit. A hideous and painful look.

"Hmm..."

Xiao Linqi turned around and slowed down: "Did you remember anything again?"

Lu Baiqing nodded. He seemed to have eaten something delicious here.

Xiao Linqi led him forward. Lu Baiqing saw a huge vine net not far away. He was stunned for a moment and looked at Xiao Linqi: "Did you do something over there?"

That layered vine net It was obviously done by Xiao Linqi. Speaking of which, along the way, the breath of living things became less and less, and there were almost no living things in this place.

Xiao Linqi saw his doubts and explained to him: "I told them not to come to this area, let alone enter there."

Xiao Linqi took Lu Baiqing to the vine net. He left a small Xiao Linqi walked in first when the Zerg tribe exited. Lu Baiqing walked in hesitantly. After entering, his expression immediately changed slightly, and it was no longer the casual state just now.

"Zerg?" Lu Baiqing looked confused, why are there Zerg here?

Xiao Linqi walked forward calmly: "Speaking of them, they still have something to do with you."

As he spoke, Zerg probes of different shapes appeared in the bushes one after another, and the rabbit-shaped special species also came out, ignoring Xiao Linqi walked directly in front of Lu Baiqing, knelt down on one knee, lowered her head, and looked completely surrendered.

Lu Baiqing just barely drew a question mark on his face and looked at Xiao Linqi with confusion.

Xiao Linqi laughed and said, "No memory? I thought you would think of something when you saw them."

Lu Baiqing looked at the neck of this special species that lowered its head. It seemed that he had bitten it? When I was little...

"They listened to you. When the King Insect here was wiped out, you swallowed the spirit core of the Insect Tree here. Plus... I know now that after you fused with the King Insect, they At that time, you thought you were a king insect larvae."

"Did you bring me here?" Lu Bai didn't understand.

Xiao Linqi looked at the special species and said, "Now that you are an adult, you don't need me to manage them. You can make your own decisions about where they go." "

Whether they are humans or alien beasts, they will attack when they see them..." Lu Baiqing suddenly Taking over the hot potato, the corners of his mouth twitched.

The special species stood up and let out a few low-frequency neighs. Lu Baiqing understood: "I don't need you to help me expand my territory." The

special species lowered his eyes, seeming very sad.

Xiao Linqi crossed his arms and looked at these Zerg. A thought suddenly flashed through his mind. His eyes lit up: "Can they be undercover?"

Lin Yingyin's mental control, coupled with these Zerg, felt like a trap for the Zerg. Great plan.

Lu Baiqing was thoughtful and showed a treacherous expression, and Xiao Linqi immediately showed the same smile.

"You guys continue to stay here," Lu Baiqing said to the special species, "I will give you instructions if you need anything."

The special species' compound eyes lit up, and the dejection dissipated.

"Let's go, I'll take you to the Pregnant Spirit Wood." Xiao Linqi also thought of these Zerg halfway. Now that they have been dealt with, it's time to go back to the original business.

The two flew to the center of Yuanzhou Forest, where the branches of the pregnant spirit tree swayed and rustled.

【Huan, welcome back! ] The pregnant spirit tree was very happy. It had not seen Xiao Linqi for a long time.

Xiao Linqi flew over with a smile and put her hand on its branch: "It looks like you have grown up a bit." "

I showed Di and Di Feng, and I grew ten meters taller!" Pregnant Spirit Wood He said proudly, "The ginseng fruit is also bigger."

"Not bad." I felt happy that my son had just grown up.

After chatting about home affairs, Xiao Linqi turned her head and raised her hand to signal Lu Baiqing to come over.

Pregnant Lingmu looked at Lu Baiqing doubtfully, and when she saw the pattern on his forehead, she realized: "It, it has evolved, it is indeed an advanced race! I said that my eyesight is not bad, after all, it is so edible!

" Lingmu, a little fool, judged the slime's qualifications based entirely on whether it could eat and how quickly it could cook.

Lu Baiqing raised his head and looked at this giant tree. It exuded rich spiritual energy and was full of vitality. There were immature ginseng fruits hanging on it. This was the first time Lu Baiqing saw wild pregnant spirit trees and ginseng fruits. They were different from the ones cultivated by humans in the base. Compared with pregnancy spirit wood, it is simply the difference between a baby and an adult.

There were many sights of strange beasts in the forest. Lu Baiqing looked around. There were many strange beasts here. This feeling made him feel familiar. Many pictures appeared in his mind, and he remembered many things in an instant.

Lu Baiqing was sorting out his memories. Xiao Linqi glanced at it and asked Zheng Lingmu: "Xiao Muzi, do you know about fallen angels?"

[There are and appear in inherited memories. They are very dangerous. They are born saboteurs. One percent of the time is spent wreaking havoc. 】

Zheng Lingmu said, suddenly realizing it, the raised voice was full of panic.

【No, it cant be! Black, black feathers, forehead pictures, patterns, oh my God! ]

Lu Baiqing looked sideways: "Why is it shaking so hard?"

Xiao Linqi replied calmly: "I'm very happy to see you."

[Fallen Angel ahhhhhhhhh]

Xiao Linqi frowned slightly: "I'm going deaf. "

[But, but that's the Super King of Destruction," Zheng Lingmu said aggrievedly, "Randomly falling into chaos and disorder, Biha and Husky can even demolish homes." ]

Xiao Linqi: "...Don't use the knowledge you learned from me here. This metaphor is very strange."

Husky?

never mind.

"Since you understand so well, I want to know if you have any way to stop the fallen angels from being mentally confused?"

[It seems that there is, let me think about it...]

[I think about it, I need a holy spirit or spiritual creature to suppress it, or to suppress it. The fallen angel is straight, if you just seal it, it wont destroy the house~]

Xiao Linqi: "..."

The author has something to say

Lu Baiqing: Red Eye Special Effect.jpg

The lottery for this book was opened at 9 o'clock this morning.

There seem to be fewer comments recently. (Hamster Probe.jpg)

Im so angry that the card next door cannot be unlocked. I cant even say a few words.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The scheming fake young master , [Danmei] The scientific survival strategy for those who are unqualified in the world , [Danmei] The sickly young man doesnt want to play tennis today , [Danmei] Is the army really having a good time today , [Danmei] Spend five dollars a day Ten Thousands , [Danmei] Brother, he cultivates the ruthless way , [Danmei] The movie king , [Danmei] The shameless man who was wrongly adopted as cannon fodder chases his husband , [Danmei] [Zongyingmei] Lifeline , [Danmei] After the person I battle with lives with me

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 795 147
Author: Broken Branches Category: Tanmei costume novels Jiang Yu, who is an excellent employee of the Space Management Bureau, was preparing to go to...
24.4K 721 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...
62.2K 1.5K 143
Author: Lang Hua Dot He died with resentment on the weekend, the end times were so difficult, he gave the best to his girlfriend and brother, but whe...
86.5K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...