The Crown Prince's Protector

بواسطة hartgoddess12

Tae Pyung is the second prince of King Tae shin and Queen Han Soo. He is also the Crown Prince and future Kin... المزيد

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY five
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY -SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
Chapter SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY six
CHAPTER SIXTY Seven
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
Chapter EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR
FINAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2

CHAPTER SEVEN

128 13 11
بواسطة hartgoddess12

"Somewhere in the forest"

Eon Jin wake up and feel better now. It's been two weeks since she treated Man Ja. She seated up and smell the Calia flower inside the vase near her bed.

"Lady Eon Jin.... I'm glad that you feel better now." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin is about to ask Wol Sook when her father and mother went inside to her. "My daughter... Are you feel better now?" Cheon Myeong said. Eon Jin nodded, "Yes, Eomma..." She said. General Son sit next to her and hold her hand. "The Physician couldn't see the reason why you sudden lost your consciousness." He said. "Tell me, are you use your gift and healed someone?" He added. Eon Jin gulped and she didn't speak for a second. She look to Wol Sook trying to guess if she tell what happened to her father but it seems she kept their secrets. "Abeonim, I'll never use my gift." She lied. "But I'm sorry... Maybe because I went to a small town that too far away from here. And I felt really exhausted after that. I never told you about it because... I'm afraid that you will scold Wol Sook because of my stubbornness..." She said. General Son look to Wol Sook and Wol Sook look at the floor, "I'm sorry, General Son... For not telling you about it..." She said and she started to get nervous. Cheon Myeong hug her daughter. "It's okay... You're okay now and your safe... And that's all matter to us, Eon Jin..." Cheon Myeong said. Eon Jin smile and hug her mother. "Thank you, Eomma... " She said. General Son look at her daughter and he let out a small smile. "Be careful next time, Eon Jin..." He said. Eon Jin nodded.

When her parents left. Eon Jin called Wol Sook and pull her to sit next to her. "What happened? I remember that I'm okay before we left Man Ja and her brother." She said. "Lady Eon Jin... You collapsed again in the middle of our journey way back to our town." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin got confused. "How did it happened? You brought a calia flower for me after I treated Man ja, right?..." She said.

After her conversation with Wol sook, She's trying to recall what happened that day. Why she collapsed again even she drink a tea that made from Calia flower. "It's odd... It takes only a piece of calia to regain my strength but why I collapsed again? Did I over used my gift that day?" She said.

She suddenly remember the boy that she save on the forest. Just like what happened to her when she treated Man Ja, she also suddenly collapsed and unconscious for how many days after she treated that boy who fell on the cliff.

She stood up and pick a small box inside her cabinet. It's an amulet that belongs to the boy that she save in the forest. "How are you? I hope you're still alive and enjoying your youth..." She said as she's smiling while looking at the amulet.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

In The Palace

"Your Highness... This is the official list of all the ladies who are agree to participate on the Selection process for the Crown Princess position." Lady Han said. Queen Han Soo read all the names including Eon Jin and Sora's name. "Please give this to the Queen Dowager..." She said.

"Your Highness... Crown Prince Tae Pyung wants to see you..." One of the royal palace court announced. "Let him in.." Queen Han Soo said.

"Crown prince.... Why you still awake? " She asked. Tae Pyung smile and seated opposite to her. "Eomma... About the Selection process for the Crown Princess position... Did Halmeoni, the Queen Dowager will be the host?" Tae Pyung said. Queen Han Soo look at him with puzzlement. "Why you sudden ask that?" She asked. "I know Halmeoni eyeing Lady Eon Jin to be the Crown Princess... I'm just worried that... She may not be fair for the others..." Tae Pyung said. Queen Han Soo smile. "Are you worried about Lady Sora?" She asked. Tae Pyung didn't speak. "Your grandmother, The Queen Dowager is always fair in everything.... She let the fate decide for the outcome." Queen Han Soo said. "When she knew about your closeness to Lady Sora, she step down and let Master Kim to lead the Selection Process." Queen Han Soo said. Tae Pyung smile. "Thank you Eomma..." He said. Queen Han Soo hold his hand. "But as a Crown Prince... Whoever will be the Crown Princess, you must accept her as your wife my son... This is your fate and who might be that girl, it will be her fate to stay by your side forever..." Queen Han Soo said.

Tae Pyung hopes that it will be Lady Sora. But he didn't know why Eon Jin keeps running on his mind this past few weeks.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Lady Sora is waiting for Tae Pyung under the Cherry blossoms tree near the forest. She's excited to see him. "Lady Sora did you know that Lady Eon Jin also listed her name to the selection process for the Crown Princess position?" Ha nee said. Sora got shocked, because knowing Eon Jin she didn't want to live the palace and all she wanted is to have a carefree life. "Really?" She said. Ha nee nodded. 'Waeyo? Is she already know about the Crown Prince?..' In her Mind. "I heard the Queen Dowager eyeing her to be the Crown Princess. I heard that She's the best candidate." Ha Nee said. Sora gave her a death glared and that's what make Ha Nee smile faded. "But you My Lady is the best candidate for me... You hold the Crown Prince heart. If you will be the Crown Princess, The Crown Prince will be happy." Ha nee said. Sora smirked. "I'll definitely be the Crown Princess.... No one fit for that position except me..."Sora said.

Man Bok approach Sora. "Where's The Crown Prince?" She asked. "Your Royal Highness is waiting on you to your secret place." Man Bok said. Sora frowned, "He told me that he will never bring this topic again but why he's waiting on me in the forest?" Sora said.

Meanwhile, Eon Jin is walking in the middle of the forest with Wol Sook. She loves to go there for looking some plants that can be use to make medicine. "Lady Eon Jin, it seems your thinking about something?" Wol Sook said. Eon Jin let out a small smile. "I'm thinking about the selection process, Wol Sook..." Eon Jin said. "Can I know why, Lady Eon Jin?" Wol Sook asked. "I hope whoever will be the Crown Princess, she will use her position for the people who needs a hand for help... I hope her heart will feel their heart and her eyes will see how the ordinary people of Silla needs someone to look for them..." Eon Jin said. Wol Sook smile, "I hope that someone will be you, Lady Eon Jin..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin look at her. "You're that someone, Lady Eon Jin... The people of Silla needs a Crown Princess just like you..." She added. Eon Jin smile, "Aniyo! I'm not fit to be the Crown Princess.... I'm just want to help the needy that's all, Wol Sook." Eon Jin said. "I know, if you ask anybody out there... They will chose you as their Crown Princess, Lady Eon Jin..." Wol Sook said. "Yah! I'm mischievous and sometimes stubborn... No Princess is like that so I will never be fit as a Princess, Wol Sook..." Eon Jin said as she chuckled. Wol Sook let out a small laugh but deep inside, she knew that her Lady Eon Jin is the only one who fit to be the Crown Princess.

They continue walking when Eon Jin stop when she saw the familiar part fo the forest. The Cliff, where she found and help the boy. She walk towards to it while Wol Sook following her. "Lady Eon Jin... Waeyo?" She said. Wol Sook look at the surrounding and her eyes widen, she immediately run infront of  her to stop her. "Lady Eon Jin... Your father told me that you never allowed in this part of the forest. You almost died in that place before, so please let's go back." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin look at her. "I'm okay... Let me, Wol Sook..." Eon Jin said. "But..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin walk passed through her. At first she hesitate to come closer but her feet led her to that spot. She smile when she finally reach where she met and save the boy before.

"What are you doing here?" Tae Pyung said when he saw Eon Jin. Eon Jin got startled and look at him. "Your Royal Highness..." She said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Side story

At the small shelter

Tae Pyung is seated outside the room where Eon Jin is lying. Just like what he promised to Wol Sook, he stay in her side while Wol Sook is away.

As he waiting to Wol Sook he heard the conversation between Man Bok and his little sister.

"Where's Eon Jin Eonnie, Oppa? I want to see her..." Man ja said.

Man Bok smile while caressing Man ja's hair. "She went outside to breath some fresh air but don't worry, she said she'll be back when you awake.." He said.

"How did you know Lady Eon Jin?" Man Bok said.

"I met her at the market... She help me without any hesitation and until now she's always  there for me." Man ja said.

"Oppa, she's different from the othe noble lady... She told me that we're friends forever even when I grow up..." She added.

Tae Pyung look at to Eon Jin who still lying inside the room while listening to the siblings conversation. "Did I misjudged you?" Tae Pyung said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Thanks guys for waiting for this update... I'll promise to upload more chapter this day... I spent my entire sunday for this story 🥰🥰 as a thank you for all of you guys.. happy weekend!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

300K 22.6K 63
"-𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
7.3K 381 26
Two pure souls who has nothing but love in their heart, found each other to lead their own journey: whether it's happines or sadness.. Kim taehyung...
85.5K 2.7K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
3.3K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...