HIS WILD PRINCESS - JK

By Ara_7087

๐”๐”ž๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ž ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ถ Jungkook: I will make her Mine ONLY MINE, She is gonna be My; My Princess. ON... More

โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 1
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 2
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 4
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 5
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 6
โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ถ ๐”๐”ž๐”จ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”–๐”ž๐”ซ๐”จ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ !!
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 7
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 8
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 9
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 10
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 11
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 12
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 13
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 14
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 15
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 16
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 17
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 18
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 19
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 20
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 21
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 22
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 23
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 24
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 25
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 26
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 27
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 28
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 29
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 30
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 31
โ™ฅ โ„Œ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”š๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”“๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ- ๐”–๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ II โ™ฅ
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”–2 ๐”ˆ1
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”–2 ๐”ˆ2
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”–2 ๐”ˆ3
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”–2 ๐”ˆ4
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”–2 ๐”ˆ5

โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 3

2.1K 76 19
By Ara_7087

Next day Morning

Choi Mansion

Everyone in the house are in chaos, all were worried where the young miss was. As she didn't return from her college yesterday. Everyone were getting very worried for her.

Mrs.Choi: Honey where do u think she can be. She never go out from house for this long, that to alone; I am very worried for her.

Mr.Choi: Don't worry honey. she must be with her some friend

Mrs Choi: But her phone is off

Mr Choi: Did she told you something before leaving yesterday

Mrs.Choi:- (after thinking) Yeh she said sorry for something

Mr.Choi: Okay first let's check her room maybe it will be helpful

Suddenly Mr.Kim enters from the front door surprisingly others

Mr Kim: Hey Choi Good Morning

Mr Choi: Hheyy.. Kim u here. 

Mr Kim: Why? any problem?

Mr Choi: Actually Yn is missing from yesterday so we were going to her room to check if she said something or someone kidnapped her.

Mr Kim: Okay let's go fast.

All three of them run to her room where they see everything is neatly arranged and nothing suspicious was to be found there; but Mr Kim see's a small note placed on the study table. He immediately see it

Mr Kim really got very angry after reading this and felt disrespected. So he threw the paper there and left the house. He decided to never contact them again as he was full of rage towards Yn and Choi family.

 Mr and Mrs Choi saw him leaving and got confused.  Mr Choi try to follow Mr Kim and called him many times on his way ; but Mr Kim ignored him and just left. Mrs Choi noticed the paper on the floor and immediately went to collect the paper and read it. Mrs Choi  cry out loud taking Yn's name . Which was heard by Mr Choi so he again rushed towards Yn's room. Where he saw Mrs Choi was crying, he went near her to support her were she showed him the letter.  Mr Choi's eyes got moist till the end of letter.

Mr Choi: Was I forcing her honey (was the only question in this mind for now)

Mrs Choi: No honey it's not like that it's just she wanted to do it herself; so she did it and I think we should let her do it. We should support her.

Mr Choi: Yes honey let her complete her dreams first, then she will again come back to meet us. But what will we tell Eunwoo?

Mrs Choi: He will understand it he is very mature when it comes to his dear Sister. And you should talk about it with Mr Kim also he should apologies him.

Mr Choi: Yes honey.

With that both shares tears in each other's embrace

Yn's Pov

I woke up in the morning a little late then normal; as my mother was not there today to wake me up on time. I'm really missing her now but I will meet her once I accomplish my dreams and make them and my lade father proud. I smiled to myself for encouraging and got off the bed. To do my morning routine. After my morning routine I hurriedly got ready.

As I have to buy grocery today from the nearby convenient store and also I have to go to visit some  cafes with broker to buy one, as a start up.

After getting ready this is what you wear

After that I went to the nearby convenient store and had my breakfast with some banana milk there. Complete buying my grocery for the house hold. And left for my apartment. After dropping the shopping bags in the living room I again rush towards the main door; as I was running  late for the appointment with my broker. 

Then I meet the Broker on our first location but i didn't like it; so we had to go on and on and on. And finally i liked this one. It's very simple in interior and have pleasant color combinations. It feels very peaceful hear. And is located at the prime location of the city. This area is known as Corporate area, as all Top companies branches are located here. 

Choose which one you like (Mine is 1st & 3rd what about you army)

After doing the paper work with the broker; I finally went home. Got fresh and changed into something comfortable and rested for sometime.

At 7pm

I got up from my nap and got fresh. Made some instant ramen for me as i was so hungry.

After Dinner

I sat with my laptop as i have to make same business strategies for my cafe. And also order some online furniture and decor. I Also searched for some famous cooks online and got there numbers and locations. I will met them tomorrow. While working i just got to worked up and forgot about the time; when i finally check it, it was 2 in the morning dam i am too tired now. So I did my night routine and slept.

This is what you wear.

After A Week

Tae's Pov

I am really wondering why dad didn't say anything. Like seriously he said nothing. First I thought maybe I came after many days so he thought let me take a rest first. But now I returned Korea since a week but my father had not even once talked about the girl nor about the marriage. He is even behaving a little strange lately. But I think Jin hyung was right, time will settle the matter. (As time has solution of all problems). Thank God it got settle it was really a pain in ass. But what must be the reason? Leave it Tea and let's just forget it and enjoy our life.

Yn's Pov

Finally Today is the opening of my Cafe. I really worked very hard for it the whole week. From finding skilled employee, good chef's and the other staff. Damn it was hard then what I thought. I even made my cafe's website for e-commerce and trading. (Good idea right; I learned in from Shark Tank)

This is what you wear

Do you know the interesting part  I finally made a friend; her name is Jeon ARI. She is very cute and makes me feel like family. I met her on my second day here. And today she will be coming to support me here.(Wanna know story; let's go to flashback)

Flashback

I was done with setting the furniture and appointing my finale staff. It was the second day of our working here so i just thought of giving free samples of our product to the people outside. We gave about more than 50 samples, only last 10 were remaining when a girl came she was really very cute hardly a year or two younger than me but she was looking very tiny in a big rabbit hoodie. She smiled to me, took a packet from me and went back after bowing. 

This is what she wear.

She was back again within less than 5 mins. I wondered what happened? Because she came running this time. Did she not like the product or  ....( my thoughts were cut when she said ).

Ari: Hey! Unnie I loved his product will u mind giving me the remaining also. (with bunny smile)

Yn: Sorry dear but today we were only giving samples from next week we will sell this. Hope you don't mind (I also smile towards her).

Ari: I will come tomorrow Unnie to get the sample again don't worry (she wink at me) but I want some for now also. Please if you could manage. And also office times are also over for today so no more customers will be there; so now will you give me the remaining one; I will pay for them. Pretty Please Unnie. (puppy deo eye )

Yn: (her point is right though so i decided to give them all to her) Okay dear. You can have them, here take it.

Ari: Thank you so much unnie. How much do i have to pay.

Yn: Nothing dear they are just for sample.

Ari: That's not fare i took them all so you should charge for them unnie.

Yn: You call me unnie and also talk about giving money, that's also not fare dear. So when you come next time  when the cafe is opened officially you can buy them and eat. okay

Ari: Thank you so much Unnie. And I will deffinately come everyday. They taste so good. I will be your regular customer, Bye. Take care.

Yn: Bye dear. You also take care of yourself. And thank you for the review.

With that she again ran in the same direction. She was really very cute and understanding. And it felt really good talking with her, but what was her Name? Fine I will ask her tomorrow. Like that she came really came everyday  to take sample and with time we also got close and Now as you can see; We are Best Friends of each other.

Present Time

I was waiting for her to join me in opening ceremony. And there she is.

Ari: Hey Unnie. I am really sorry i am late but damn You are  looking drop dead gorgeous. 

Yn: Thank you for complementing Bug. Come let's cut the ribbon.

Ari: Sure, why not.

After some time

Yn: Hey bug I really loved the earlier compliment. Where did you learn it from? (raised brow)

Ari: From my Drop dead Sexy Brother Unnie (wink).

Yn: I bet you are just over exaggerating it. 

Ari: And I bet dear your mouth will drop to the ground level when you will see him

Yn: Never gonna happen Honey (smirk).

Ari: Let time decide Honey (smirk back)

Yn: Okay Bet.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE BET ARMY?

I THINK THIS TIME YN IS GONNA LOSE IT WHAT'S SAY??

Jungkook's Pov

Comment for me Army. And let the world know that I am The International Playboy and the Most Sexy man in Asia. (With Proud Smirk)

Also tell author nim to give me role, I am still not having any prominent role in the story Army. Please tell her to add me. I am getting bored (pout).

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THE STORY ARMY!!

𝕭𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖊 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 112K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
28.5K 1.3K 16
Yn~"Even if I have spent countless nights with him .... that's non of your concern, I love him and he loves me and I gave him all the rights to touch...
119K 2.8K 59
Y/N: I hate you.... Jk: My love is enough for us... Y/N: This is not love, it is obsession. Jk: love is an obsession & obsession is more powerful the...
16.9K 552 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...