Billionaire's Angel ( Complet...

By msjasly

Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved aroun... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Thank you / New Story Alert
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Chapter - 62

15.2K 1.3K 184
By msjasly

Chapter 60 & 61 were published yesterday. Make sure to complete reading them before proceeding into this chapter.

************

Recap: Ishaan and Ishika's ear piercing ceremony is done. 

***************

Reyansh ordered his guards to drag Jagan and his family with their luggages.

Guards were on action immediately and dragged Jagan and his family to the living with their bags. 

Jagan: What the hell are you doing with us ? First you made my mother and wife a maid and treated us like shits. Now you are dragging us like we are some beggars ?

Jagan was screaming and trying to get out of their holds but that was impossible for him and received only punches all over his body for screaming at them. Reyansh showed his hand to stop punching him and gave him a disgusting look.

Reyansh: Give back the anklet this old witch has stolen or I will call the police now.

Leela: Ohh god, now you are blaming me of stealing your things ? Have some shame for accusing me. 

Reyansh: you were the only person in the garden when Vaishu was relaxing in the garden and even if my employees were there they won't stoop low to do such thing.

Leela: Jagan, I was there sleeping out of hunger. He is accusing me for nothing. Look Vaishnavi its not like I haven't seen any jewels in my life. Also I remember the anklet you were wearing and one of the maid in our home was wearing a similar design with crystal stones all over it. It cost just 1000 rupees. In fact we bought you a diamond bangle as wedding gift but your people were not ready to accept it. If you want I can gift that to you and you don't have to worry about that cheap anklet.

Mithun: You witch, the anklet was pure platinum and all those stones were not crystals but diamond worth 2 crore.

Leela gasped and her breathe hitched in her throat hearing the cost of it.

Jagan: Let it be any number of crores but you don't hold any right to accuse my mother.

Reyansh: Mithun call the lady guard to check her. 

He gave no heed to anyone's words and sat on the couch with a stern expression. One of the lady guard pulled Leela to the room and few others held Jagan, his father and Sakshi. Within 2 minutes the lady guard came running with the anklet in her hand.

Lady guard: Sir, she had this hidden in her saree.

Reyansh took the anklet from her and placing Vaishu's leg over his thighs he clasped it around her ankles. 

Reyansh:  Call the police and file a complaint against her for theft. 

Leela was crying on her knees looking at everyone pleading to help her. When there was no response from any of them she knelt before Vaishu and caught her feet.

Leela: I swear that I really don't know how it got into my clothes. Please don't get me arrested. I will leave this place immediately. I m sorry for everything I did you. Consider my age and let me go from here and we won't cause problem to you. Please Vaishu... Please forgive this old woman.

Vaishu: Reyansh, no need to file any complaint. We knew their nature before we let them stay in our home so I m not surprised that she stole it. Just let it go and today is their last day of stay here. Also today is a special day of our Ishu babies so lets not ruin it with more dramas.

Reyansh: You are such a kind hearted girl angel. You know I could get her locked up in prison forever but I respect any decision of yours so...

Reyansh waved his hands at the guards to let them go and walked away with Vaishu. All the staffs cleared the place and Jagan caught his mother's arms ready to kill her.

Jagan: Are you not ashamed to steal ? I just informed the manager to get me meet that bastard and here you had to spoil everything.

Leela: Shut up Jagan. I did not steal it. I was just tired and slept feeling hungry. Better lets leave from here. I lost all my respect and dignity at this place.

Sugumaran agreed to it but Jagan stopped their conversation on seeing the guards carrying few boxes inside and few boxes outside.

Lakshman: Asha maa, clothes for Ishu babies has arrived and please have this arranged in their closet later. Did you check if any old clothes are left in the wardrobe ?

Asha: I removed the clothes from the wardrove myself so none is left. I will have this arranged immediately.

Sakshi and Jagan followed the guard outside to know about the clothes being thrown away. Sakshi called the guard who dumped the boxes into a vehicle.

Sakshi: How come all the clothes have become shorter or older at the same time that your sir had to buy everything new ?

Guard: Ishu babies wear a new cloth everyday. Every month the stylist send clothes for them and we send the clothes of previous month back to her. She give those clothes to the babies in orphanage and those who are in need.

Sakshi Mv: Oh my god. Sakshi run out of this place immediately. That man is really mad and he will sure kill every one of us for sure. He is playing all cards to make his final move.

She silently walked away with only thought of leaving the family to save her life. At night Reyansh was returning to his room when Mithun stopped him.

Reyansh: No more meetings Mithun. Postpone them for tomorrow. Its been already late and I m not sure if my muffins would be awake now for our story time.

Mithun: Rey, this is not about meeting but we have been invited for the wedding party of one of our associate's son. We have to attend it and there is an appointment request from Jagan to meet you to discuss something about Vaishu.

Reyansh: Finally that bastard had started his move. Let him know that he could me at our office at 4 in the evening tomorrow.  Also this information should reach him only tomorrow morning. Are the documents are ready for him ?

Mithun: Ofcourse they are ready and I will make sure that he receives it when he steps out of our manor.

Reyansh patted Mithun's back and hurried to his room but sighed when he saw Ishu babies were fast asleep and only the night lamps were on. He searched for Vaishu and when she was missing he unbuttoned his shirt to get changed and entered the closet searching for her but burst out laughing when he saw Vaishu on the couch with a duvet wrapped around her.

Reyansh: what is this Avi ? Are you feeling so cold that you have a duvet wrapped around you completely ? Give me few minutes and I will change into my shorts then we can ignite the fire that will get rid of your chillness.

He entered the washroom and after a quick bath he emerged out dressed in a shorts and wiping his hair with a towel. He threw the towel in the laundry bag and looked out for a T shirt but stopped as he touched the disrupted clothes which revealed one of the lingerie and he saw the other one was missing. Sudden realization dawned upon him and he saw Vaishu who was still seated with the duvet covering her but it was her eyes that didn't reach to meet his and her ear were completely red which confirmed his assumption.

He rubbed his nape trying to control his excitement as he sauntered to her. Vaishu raised her head and looked at Reyansh who had his palms stretched to her gesturing her to hold. Vaishu shook her head casting her eyes to the floor. 

Reyansh: No problem get changed to your night clothes and I will wait in the room.

He kissed her temple and was about to leave but Vaishu caught his wrist stopping him. This time when he showed his other palm Vaishu placed her hand in his without hesitation. He kissed her knuckles to comfort her but he pulled her to him when she least expected him to do. With a gasp she collided with him and the duvet slid down from her body resting on the floor.

     *******    Warning *******
Intense Mature content ahead- skip if you are not comfortable

Reyansh was still looking into her eyes but his palms that was resting on her bare back squeezed her a little before he moved back a little and let his sight to take in the beauty of the enchantress before him. Her hair was tied in a high bun with fringes on her face. She was wearing the first ever lingerie he had imagined her in. The red silk material that reached her thighs did complete justice and she looked a seductress with the bow on her chest.

Reyansh leaned closer and kissed her cheek tracing his fingers on her bare arms. Her body shuddered to his touch and gulped curling her toes when his fingers reached her thighs and stopped drawing circles over there.

Reyansh: Looks like I have been so good today to get this surprise. If you let me know about it then I will make sure to do that every day to get surprised like today.

He turned her and hugged her holding both her hands on her abdomen with his lips grazing her nape and shoulder. She shivered when the cold water drops from his hair landed on her bare shoulder.

Vaishu: Anshhhhh

She moaned when he bit her collarbone pressing her more into his embrace. Turning her around holding her hands to her back he started smooching her throat and teased nibbling on her pulse. His lips moved up to her jaws and he kissed all over her face except for her lips.

His lips were merely an inch away from hers and Vaishu groaned when he teased blowing air over lips.

Vaishu: You are teasing me a lot Ansh. Remember two can always play a game.

With a smile he started kissing her giving into her silent warning. He let go of her hand when Vaishu tried her best to get her hands out of his hold and her hands reached his hair tugging it pulling him more into the kiss. He held her left leg caressing the back of her thigh as they kissed for an eternity.

When they broke the kiss she was panting but his lips were too anxious to rest and moved to her jaw and descended to her chest placing open  mouth kisses. 

He crouched down and taking her right leg to his knees he started placing chaste kisses. Gradually moving up he scrunched the silk cloth on her thigh to kiss her but when Vaishu bent placing her palm over his mouth. He interlaced his fingers with her hair from behind pulling her and in a swift Vaishu was on his lap. He tugged her hair a little tilting her head and sucked on her throat and with his other hand he squeezed her waist.

Vaishu got away from Reyansh but he rose to his feet and holding her wrist he rolled her back to him with her back pressed against his front. 

Reyansh: Not letting you go easily my dear sexy pondati (wifey ). I have prisoned you with me for a life time.

Vaishu: And I willingly gave in to be your prisoner with all my heart my dear hot hubby.

Reyansh gave a low chuckle hearing her words and turned her to face him with a smirk. Vaishu groaned when he caught the long free end of the bow between his teeth.

He tried to pull but Vaishu moved forward unable for him to remove it. He smirked at her started moving back and Vaishu too moved in the same pace not letting him to remove it. He moved to the nearest couch and sat on it looking at Vaishu who was now completely flushed with her cleavage exposed to his eyes.

Vaishu: Anshhh let go

Reyansh shook his head and gave a tug to the end of the bow he was holding between his teeth removing the bow and her front was naked before him. Vaishu swiftly turned around but he was quick on his feet kissing her bare back and made her to face him.

Reyansh: You will be the death of me one day and still I won't get enough of you. I m going crazy for you Avi.

He carried her to the room and made her stand on her feet. He took his time admiring her and got rid of his shorts. He pulled the zipper on the lower back of the silk material and shrugged it off her body leaving in only the matching lace panty.

Pushing her on their bed he hovered her devouring her bosoms aggressively. She hissed but that came out as a moan when he gave gentle bites on her bosoms and Reyansh closed her mouth to muffle the  moans.

Reyansh: shhhh not so loud angel. We don't want our babies to wake up in the middle of our heated moment.

Vaishu nodded her head and placing a kiss on her cheek he continued marking her body. When he found her wet completely he rolled the latex over his length and wrapping her legs around his waist he plunged into her and her moans were lost in his mouth.

He wasn't gentle nor she wanted him to be. She wanted him to mark the whole of her and he made sure of it more than once. Holding her legs over his shoulder he thrusted deep inside her and she bit his shoulder to muffle the scream that was about to escape her lips.

He grunted and groaned feeling her walls tightening around him. Letting go of her legs he intertwined his fingers with hers on either side of her and made quick and hard thrust to reach the high together.

Locking their lips in an intense kiss he filled his seeds into the latex. Pulling back from the kiss he slumped on her burying his face in her neck placing soothing kisses as their body shuddered from the eruptive release.

He rolled over and after discarding the condom he pulled Vaishu to his embrace kissing her forehead.

*** Mature content ends ****

Reyansh: The final count is 6 Avi. No more doubts on it.

Vaishu: What is with the count now ? Are you having a count on the number of times we make love now ?

Reyansh: No Avi, with the way I m crazy over you it is impossible to have a count of it so lets not bother about it. The count I meant is the number of moles on your body. I couldn't do it for the first time but later I did but wanted to make sure and now I did it.

Vaishu felt shy and pushed his face away from looking at her. 

Reyansh: Morning check the darkest marks on your body and they are the spots of your moles but you won't be able to see two of them because they are on your back.

Vaishu hit on his chest to shut him but he only chuckled teasing her further.

Reyansh: Today's work out was so intense. We shall do in a gentle way most of the time but once in a while we need this aggressive one. Let us have this way. I will buy more lingerie and when you wear it I will take that as cue for intense work out. What say ?

Vaishu: Anshhhhhhhh shut up please.

Reyansh: What is with you being shy all now and where is my sexy wifey who was screaming my name just now ?

Vaishu: Thalli poda.. ( Get away man )

She tried to turn the other side but Reyansh only hugged her from behind kissing her rosy cheeks.

Reyansh: I love both the shy, naïve and the hot, sexy side of yours. All of them are copyrighted only for me. Now come on face me or I m starting all over again.

Vaishu quickly turned and hugged him as they cuddled to sleep. 

Morning Vaishu got ready and left the room leaving little ones and the little big one to sleep a little longer but the sight before her boiled her blood.

***************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 55.3K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
78.1K 2.6K 24
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
2.2M 85.6K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
151K 7.1K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...