The Crown Prince's Protector

Par hartgoddess12

Tae Pyung is the second prince of King Tae shin and Queen Han Soo. He is also the Crown Prince and future Kin... Plus

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY five
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY -SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
Chapter SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY six
CHAPTER SIXTY Seven
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
Chapter EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR
FINAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2

CHAPTER THREE

126 15 4
Par hartgoddess12

The Banquet

Side story

Eon Jin's childhood

Little Eon Jin is playing in their yard and chasing the birds that stop by at trees in the middle of it. Her small laughters and giggles are filled the entire place. Wol Sook also laugh and smile when Eon Jin laughed. "Young lady please be careful..." Wol Sook said. "Don't worry, I will..." She answered. She notice that there's something fall to the ground from the peak of the bird. "Oh?!" She said. She stop on running and walk towards to it. She pick it and she was so curious on it. It's a small violet seed.

"Eon Jin!" Cheon Myeong called her. "Wol Sook I will take care of Eon Jin, please help Sam Suk at the kitchen." She added. "Arasso, Lady Cheon Myeong.." Wol Sook said and she let the two alone in the yard.

"Eomma..." Eon Jin said as she approached her mother. Cheon Myeong reach her and let her sit on her lap. "Eomma can you tell me what is this?" Eon Jin said and she show the seed on her mother. Cheon Myeong look at to it and got surprise when she saw it. "Where did you get this?" Cheon Myeong said. Eon Jin smile, "It fell on the ground from the bird. What is that, Eomma? It's pretty!" Eon Jin said. Cheon Myeong smile and gave it back to Eon Jin. "It's a Calia seed.." She said. Eon Jin look at the seed. "Calia seed? Is it a flower,Eomma?" Eon Jin asked. Cheon Myeong nodded as she smile. "Yes, it's a rare species of flower. You're lucky and you found that." Her mother said.  Eon Jin look at her mother trying to understand what she's saying. "Eon Jin, listen.. That flower can use to heal wounds and sickness." Her mother said. Eon Jin eyes widen, "Really, Eomma?" Eon Jin said with her eye smile. Her mother nodded.  "Yes, but not for specific person only, Eon Jin." Shhe added. Eon Jin frowned, "I don't understand what you're saying, Eomma..." Eon Jin asked. Her mother caress her long hair. "It's for people who has a gift of healing... When the time is come, you will understand what am I trying to say but for now... Keep it and make sure no one will know about it, Arasso?" Cheon Myeong said.

Cheon Myeong and General Son knows about their daughter's gift, it's a gift of healing that she inherit from her great grandmother. They try to hide it for Eon Jin's safety. If the people will know about her gift, the people will always come to her to ask healing from her and it will be dangerous. The more she use her gift the more her body becomes weak, and that's the use of calia flower for her. The flower will renew her strength. She can heal anybody except  herself so her parents try to hide it even on her.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present day

"My Lady, you look so beautiful..." Wol Sook said when she saw Eon Jin. She's wearing a pink hanbok with embroidered flowers on it. Eon Jin's face turns red. "Really? Eomma made this hanbok for me..." She said. "Kamsahamnida, Wol Sook..." She added.

"Lady Eon Jin... Your father and two brothers are waiting for you outside..." The maid said. "Arasso..." She said.

All the royal servants in the palace are busy on preparing the banquet. From foods upto the tables. The Queen Dowager is so excited for this banquet. "And now, I will the lady behind the rumor..." She said as she put her ring on her finger.

Flashback

"Your Royal Highness... It's getting dark. We need to go back at the palace before it's get dark, that's the King's order." Lady Park said. "Just relax, Lady Park... I'm the King's mother, remember? I need to search a good and pretty noble lady for my grandson, Prince Tae Pyung." She said.

They seated in one of the traditional korean restaurant in the market. The Queen Dowager disguise herself as a commoner. While they're eating the Queen Dowager listen on the two young ladies in the table in her back.
"Really? Did you saw General Son's only daughter?" The Lady said. The other young lady nodded. "Yeah... She's so pretty and gentle just like a beautiful flower." She said. "And not only that, I also had a chance to meet her earlier..." She added. The other lady eyes widen. "Oh! You're lucky... Tell me, Is she really grumpy just like the other ladies said?" She asked. "Aniyo! She's kind and very humble person. And you know what she gave my maid's mother a herbal medicine for her sickness but she doesn't ask anything for return." She said.

Queen Dowager smile as she listening on they conversation. "Your Royal Highness... Are you okay?" Lady Park said. Queen Dowager put her finger to Lady Park's lips to make her quiet. 'General Son's only daughter....'In her mind.

End of Flashback

"Your Royal Highness... The banquet is about to start... Also the King is looking for you..." Lady Park said. The Queen Dowager smile and turn her head from where Lady Park is. "Arasso..." She said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Tae Pyung is walking at the hallway towards to west side of the palace where the banquet is will be held. "Chief Eunuch, again who is our visitors?" He asked. "All the soldiers who fought against the Tan soldiers including General Son and his children." Chief Eunuch Chi Su said. "Oh! The two commanders..." He said. "Yes, Your Highness and they're only sister... Lady Eon Jin." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung stop from his walk. "Lady Eon Jin? So, General Son has a daughter." Tae Pyung said. "Yes, Your Highness..." Chi Su answered. 'General Son...' In his mind.

Meanwhile, General Son and his children is already seated and waiting for the arrival of the Royal family. "Joo Meok Oppa... It's boring here, what time we can go back home?" She whispered. Joo Meok laugh and Il Woo gave them a death glared and because of that Joo Meok and Eon Jin seated properly. Eon Jin didn't use to it, to attend this kind of party. She's always in their house. Her hobby is to take care of her different varieties of plants and flowers in their yard. Sometimes she love to sneaked and went to the mountains to look for a medicine plants and she will make it a medicine and gave it free for the people who couldn't afford to buy medicine.

"Here.... I bought Muk for you, I know you will get boring tonight." Jook Meok said. "Oh? Really?"Eon Jin's eyes got widen when she saw her pet. Joo Meok gave her Muk, the rabbit. "But please, Eon Jin... Hold him and never let him go, Arasso? We're here at the palace.." Joo Meok said. Eon Jin happily nodded. "Arasso, Oppa! Kamsahamnida!" Eon Jin said.

All of them stand up and make greetings to the royal family when they arrived. After they seated, Eon Jin play again her rabbit under the table. Il Woo smile when he notice that her sister is quiet and smiling without him knowing that she's playing with Muk that's why she keep quiet and behave.

On the other hand, Tae Pyung is getting bored. He doesn't like this kind of party. He always want to sit on his chamber and read different kinds of books. Sometimes he loves to sneak to meet Lady Sora and to walk around the market. He remember what his uncle told him about the Sons. He look at the place where General Son is seated with his children. His eyes stop  on the lady in Joo Meok's side. Her eye smile appear that caught his attention. She's pretty and gentle that was Tae Pyung's thought but his smile faded when he remember what his Uncle told him about Son Family. General Son is greedy in power and the king didn't saw it because he was blinded by his trust on his dear General. 'So are you using your daughter tonight to catch some useful son in law in the future.... The one who will took the bait of yours is unlucky... General Son...' In his mind. He smirked as he look away.

The party went well. The Royal family with the Son Family are both enjoying the party. They're we're laughing with the others soldiers and filled the entire place. Eon Jin remains quiet and she doesn't care about the party all she's enjoying right now is playing to her pet Muk. The Queen Dowager never get tired to look at her. She's smiling while looking at the young lady. She's indeed pretty and innocent that what she thought.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

How they meet? Well... Uhm... Let's see on the next chapter... 😊🤭 Hoping I can express to you guys what I wanted to express by this story... Take care everyone... I miss our conversations...

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

29.1K 3K 12
The story is set in the medieval period where Korea was divided into two parts. One part was ruled by Monarch Kim and the other part was ruled by Mon...
30K 1.5K 35
"You're the first one I lost to in my entire life,so i want you" "In your fucking dream Kim taehyung" Kim taehyung is the crown prince of south Korea...
251K 7.6K 20
When Dr. Son Ye Jin resurfaced in Dr. Hyun Bin's hospital in Korea, he didn't know what else to do. Can the two great doctors work together in saving...
1.8K 225 27
In an era when kingdoms rose and fell at the hands of destiny, a tale unfolded against the backdrop of war torn landscapes. At the center of this wer...