Extremely Slow love

By heavyemotions0408

When I first saw my neighbor, My heart is racing, and I can't see anything. I felt pain in my heart. Just see... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 (Explicit)
38
39
40
41
Last Chapter - 42

2

148 6 0
By heavyemotions0408

"Hi Dee. meet my GF"

"Oh Naina, Aahan's childhood love is finally with him. Hi, I'm Meera."

I couldn't split a single word.

"Ah, ab bh jn kbgi bgg Hii your name?"

(Meera chuckled) "Meera, do not feel nervous, we are buddies, right Aahan?"

Aahan said, "Dee always said you like me, but I didn't believe it."

"I had never seen you outside, I didn't know Aahan even had a sister."

Meera said, "Aahan, you haven't told me anything about me. You never do. I usually go to the office early and come home late, but today I'm on leave."

"Aahan, I can use the washroom."

Aahan showed her the way to the washroom.

I was looking at myself in the mirror.

The kajal in her eyes looked so beautiful. I couldn't even meet her eyes, my cheeks turned red. My throat was dry, I don't know what happened to me. Nothing like this had ever happened to me. The stress I felt during the 10th-grade exams was nothing compared to talking to Meera. What am I saying? So stupid, I feel so awkward. She must be thinking that I'm crazy, who cannot talk properly.

Meera came into the bathroom, I didn't lock the door, my bad.

As soon as Meera saw me, she said, "So sorry, I thought you had left."

"It's okay, Meera, I was just leaving. You can use it."

As I was about to leave, Meera said,

"Is your face turning red or what?"

"Where, no way, not at all, not even a bit."

Meera started laughing and said, "Now I understand why Aahan likes you, you are really funny, so cute."

Cute, and here I am smiling for no reason. I feel so good, my cheeks are smiling on their own, come on, you guys, my cheeks are going up. Now I'm feeling shy, why am I doing this.

"OK, thanks" (said this very quickly and left)

Meera went into the bathroom, and I came out and told Aahan,

"I have some work, we'll meet at school tomorrow, okay?"

Aahan hugged me and said bye.

Aahan thinking, "Oh, how cute she is."

I went home immediately and lay down on the bed, burying my face in the pillow.

I started feeling a strange sensation on my pillow, and I couldn't understand what these feelings were. I feel nervous when meeting people, thinking it might be the same feeling. I became happy, and then I went to the kitchen and hugged my mom.

"Mom, make cup of a tea."

(Mom was cutting vegetables) "Such happiness, did you get good marks again?"

"Mom! You always think about marks, nothing else." (I said in a cute tone, shouting)

"Silly! Nothing is more important than studies."

I'm thinking, "Love is also important, but what will happen when my mom finds out I have a boyfriend?" I'm getting scared.

"Mom, I'm going to my room."

I took a bottle from the fridge and started drinking water. Mom yelled, "Close the fridge and drink water, when will you mature?" I closed the fridge, went to my room, sat down, and looked at the comfy pillow. The pillow was white, and the color reminded me of Meera. She is so beautiful; she must have had 6-7 boyfriends.

"I burst into laughter and hugged my pillow.

When Naina's mom brought tea, she saw that Naina was asleep.

(In anger) "This girl, (noticed Naina's face) she's so happy, smiling even while sleeping."

I woke up around 3 o'clock; there's something different about sleeping during the day. I had such a good nap. I wash my eyes after waking up.

As I started to wash my face, my gaze turned towards the mirror. Naina first admired herself, realizing how beautiful she looked, and then her attention turned towards the bathroom door.

"Yes, the door is closed, Meera? I didn't close the door to her bathroom, I was so scared."

Naina washed her face, sat on the bed with a bag of books, and started doing homework. When she saw Aahan's book, she hugged it.

"My Cutipai."

After finishing her homework, Naina went outside to the garden.

It has been a while since I went outside. Finally, the special web series ended, otherwise, I wouldn't step out for a year. Someone is playing with their dog, some kids are playing together, and my eyes fell on a white salwar suit. White suits me, I should buy it along with silver-colored earrings. It feels like I have seen someone wear this suit before.

Aahan saw Naina and was about to say hello to me but stopped. He called me.

"What are you doing?"

"Dancing. I'm in the garden crazy, enjoying the breeze."

"Let's go on a bike ride. What do you say?"

"Nah, feeling bored."

"You never said no before. How about going for a movie today?"

"I only watch horror movies."

"Alright, let's watch a romantic comedy today. I am missing you."

"I miss you too."

She hung up the phone.

The ball came towards Naina, and when Naina passed the ball, I saw Aahan was right there. His sister was talking on the phone behind him. Naina initially started moving towards Meera, but then she shifted her attention to Aahan.

"Aahan, why did you call if you're here?"

"It will feel a bit romantic." (Aahan, seeing Naina flicking her hair, said)

"Oh, my hero." Naina said, overacting.

A voice came from behind.

"Oh, love birds, what are you doing in the garden today?"

"Dee, you here?"

"Why should I not be here? you did not miss me Aahan, just spending time with Naina."

"We were thinking about a movie. You can join us. Now I'm concerned about you too."

"Sure, I'll come. I hope I won't be a third wheel." (Rolling eyes, the tone more playful)

Naina was noticing Meera's smile and her drama, Meera's hand on her brother's shoulder and her other hand holding a phone, light blue t-shirt, and white loose trousers. Each word of hers was echoing in my ears, her lipstick color was a light nude shade, forcing me to believe that I couldn't stay with Meera even for a moment here. It would be better if I stayed away as much as possible.

"No, Dee, just remember someone'll be the one sleeping in this movie." (Trying to suppress laughter)

"Why, Aahan?" (Putting a hand on Aahan's shoulder)

Naina was smiling as if someone had asked her to show her teeth.

"Naina doesn't like romantic-comedy movies, she falls asleep. She prefers horror movies. I think she should Watch a horror movie on mute, it'll be funny." (Meera threw in to hide her laughter)

Naina looked at Meera, who was smiling, and then at Aahan, who seemed defeated. Taking a deep breath, she said, "In your rom-com, there would be a girl who initially isn't interested in the guy, but later, she falls for him. After that, it's all about family and relationship issues."

Meera exclaimed, "OMG, Naina, you set it on fire! You nailed it!"

"Thanks, D... Meera," I said.

Meera looked at Naina's face and said, "Horror isn't that bad, right Aahan?" (raising her eyebrows towards Aahan)

"Yeah, you're right. I was just joking. Horror movies have a different kind of thrill."

"Alright, let's go then. By auto or bike?" Aahan asked.

Meera asked, "Triple riding?"

"No, let's take a taxi," I said.

"Okay, let's go fast. I'll book tickets for everyone," Meera said, checking her phone.

As they thought about who would sit in the front and who in the back of the taxi, no one had taken a seat yet. Meera said, "Sit in the front, you Aahan."

I didn't want to be in this situation, sitting with Meera in the same Taxi and I still couldn't understand why I was so afraid of Meera. If it were up to me, I would stay 100 kilometers away from Meera. my eyebrows scrunch together, foreheads crease, lips tighten, jaws tense, nostrils flare.

"No, I won't sit in the front. You sit in the front, and Naina and I will sit together."

The taxi driver had a small smile on his face. Seeing this, I said, "Aahan, sit in the front, Meera and I will sit in the back." Aahan shrugged his shoulders and took the front seat. Meera sat first, then I took a deep breath and sat beside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
Mine By Kate

Romance

273K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
Morgan By S

Romance

19.2K 1.6K 40
Morgan *completed* A filler between (book 4-5) of the Alberta series. Morgan Keaton...unlucky in love, that is an absolute understatement. I'm curse...
2.1M 81.8K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...