Top Gun: Maverick | Miles Tel...

Av fresh_avacado

Lieutenant Lina Cruise, callsign Maverick. Daughter of the fearless actor Tom Cruises ended up just as advent... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96

22

447 7 0
Av fresh_avacado

linacruise: good morning aviators
tagged: milesteller

83.1K likes

user1: omg 😱🫢🫢🥵😭😭

user2: this is the content I signed up for

user3: woah 😍🥵

user4: gimme back my man 😡

user5: how have I underestimated the hotness of Miles fucking Teller!
|
user6: always the ugly ones that grow up hot and successful, we should've learned this by now😭

user7: oh my😍🥰

milesteller: let's turn and burn

_________________________

MILES'S POV

Two times our flight sequences have turned into a combat. So, it was an understatement that we were nervous about shooting it. We had a couple of scenes down from the hijacked incident but we were far away from done.

I finished up my scenes, we only had a few left when we needed to get going the other day. I landed the jet and I could finally take a deep breath, literally. It was so hard to breathe up there. The canopy opened fully and stood up and held up my bag of puke making Lina laugh.

"Only once this time!" I said happily and she gave me thumbs up.

"Four times." We heard Lewis said as he hung over the edge of the jet where he was sitting making us laugh. He was definitely having a hard time with the G-forces.

"Almost five but this superhero right here said nope, not this time and swallowed the shit down." Monica said with a laugh.

"And I'm paying for it now." He said in discomfort.

I hopped down from the plane and saw Tom lift his jet again as he was going again with a two other jets. He was in every damn flight sequence. Not that he seemed to mind that thrill seeking, adrenaline junky. I brushed off my flight suit and walked over to Lewis and helped him down, poor thing was completely worn out.

"Why did I approve this?" He mumbled as I helped him back into the facility.

"Because you are a fighter, Lewis." I said and he let out a scoff.

"Yeah, sure." He said.

"Wanna feel better, Lewis?" Lina asked as I had helped him onto a couch in the cafeteria.

"Mhm." He said.

"Took me four months to stop throwing up in the jet." She said and he looked up at her.

"Thought you were badass." He said and we both chuckled.

"90% throws up when they are experiencing high G forces in the beginning, you'll learn to handle it." She said and he smiled softly.

"You can go, I'll just lay here for a second." He said and we chuckled. I walked over to Lina and took her hand as we walked out of the cafeteria.

"You did good up there." She said and I smiled softly as she leaned onto the wall.

"Wished you would've been up there instead of Hurricane." I said.

"Well, since my jet crashed and they found smoke in my lungs, they wanted me to stay on the ground for a few days." She explained.

"Yeah and I agree, shouldn't be flying around on antibiotics." I said and she smiled softly.

"Ehm..... can I stay with you for a couple of days?" She asked and I looked at her with a soft look.

"Of course." I said.

"It's just with the funeral coming up and all..." She said looking down at the ground and I placed my hand on her jaw.

"You can stay for as long as you want." I said and she smiled softly.

"Thank you." She said and I kissed her forehead.

"How about I'll come and pick you up at your place tonight, we'll invite a few of the cast members over for some beers and just hang out for a bit?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, sounds nice." She said and I smiled softly.

"It'll be okay, I promise. You are strong, strongest person I've ever met and I will be there for you the whole time, you hear me? I'm here for you." I said looking her straight in the eyes and she nodded.

"I'm here for you." I said and she nodded.

"I love you." She said with a small smile.

"I love you too." I said smiling and kissed her softly.

"Come on my crazy aviator, let's watch the others vomit." I said and she laughed as I put my arm around her shoulder, kissed the side of her head as we walked out.

I parked my car outside her apartment later that night and I saw her come out of the building with her suitcase. Her aviators were down on her nose as she walked over to my car looking down. I looked out of the windshield and my brows furrowed. A few feet away I saw two paparazzis. How the hell did they find her apartment? I got out of the car, flipped down my sunglasses and walked around over to her.

"Hi." I said with a small smile and looked over at the paparazzis.

"Hey." She said and she noticed me looking elsewhere.

"Paparazzi?" She asked as she found where my gaze was at.

"Yeah." I said and grabbed her suitcase and put it in the trunk. I opened the door for her and shut it as she had sat down. I sat down in the driver's seat and closed the door.

"I just don't get how they know where you live." I said.

"Maybe they followed your car." She said.

"Maybe." I said. I wasn't a big fan of the paparazzi, they mostly intruded my personal life. So far I hadn't had that many insane experiences with them but they definitely were in the way.

We drove by the store real quick to get some things for tonight and for the next few days before I drove us back to my place, not being able to shake the whole paparazzi thing. I didn't like that they were following me and had found her home. I didn't like that feeling at all. I parked the car and when I got out, I saw a few more paparazzis. I sighed as I walked back to the trunk and got out Lina's suitcase.

"No sense of personal space." I mumbled as I walked up to her.

"Just ignore them." She mumbled.

"If you react they want more, just like in high school. Give the mean girls attention and they won't leave you alone." She said and I nodded. I put my hand on her back as we walked inside the beach house I rented. I closed the door after us and shut the blinds for the windows that was aimed towards the front of the house.

"Paranoid?" She asked with a cheeky smirk.

"No, just not a fan of personal intrusion." I said and she chuckled. She walked up to me and hugged me from behind as I was peaking through the blinds.

"You don't mind them?" I asked.

"Of course I do, I just don't give them the attention they want." She said and I turned around and placed  my hands on her waist.

"Stop being so wise, you are belittling me." I said with a cheeky smile and she chuckled.

"Can't get unwise now, it's too late." She said and I chuckled.

"God, I love you." I said and hugged her tightly.

"I love you too." She said with a small smile. We unpacked the groceries and got everything set up for tonight. The wine and the beer was cooling in the fridge while the chicken was on the grill and the potatoes in the oven. I watched my girl in the kitchen, making a salad while I was out on the patio making sure the chicken wouldn't burn. I took a sip of my beer as I felt so incredibly lucky with the sight that was in front of me. This is exactly what I wanted in life. Her. This. Making dinner together. Having friends over. Drinking beer and wine. Laughing. Making memories.

Just the life I've always pictured for myself.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

9K 112 29
Hennessey "Maneater" Benjamin, daughter of Penny Benjamin and Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, gets called back to Top Gun, for an unknown mission. As one o...
52.9K 1.6K 60
"You keep drawing me back like a sailor to a siren's call."
10.3K 183 17
Sienna Mitchell, whose father is the one and only Pete Mitchell, the rebellious pilot who made his name well known. But he makes it hard to keep a re...
9.6K 183 7
𝐀𝐯𝐚 "𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬" 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 is the only daughter to the one and only Pete "Maverick" Mitchell. Naval aviation runs in the family and Ava se...