My bestfriends sister (part2)

By yanna202016

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? More

Part 2 intro
IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI
Why would you do that?
Live
Back to school
Court
New girl
Paternity
Say yes
Old friend
Khlay
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
Apologize
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Act right
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby shower
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Trey
Another baby?
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

Retwist

3.1K 91 214
By yanna202016

Taz (20)
Wednesday July 12th

Me and marsh ain't been on the best terms since Taliece came home but we ain't never really been on the best terms. This time is just worse.  We were walking around the mall since marsh felt like she wanted to up her wardrobe compared to Taliece. These were her words not mines . I was sitting on a bench inside this clothing store while marsh was in the changing room. A group of girls had walked pass me then came right back around and did it again.

"How do I look?" Marsh asked giving me a twirl. She had on a skimpy romper which didn't look to bad on her.

"Good I guess" I shrugged. I was ready to go home.

"You guess? Either I look good or I don't"

"Just get the damn thing" I mugged.

That same group of girls walked by again but this time they was saying flirtatious remarks.

"You fine as hell daddy" a girl complemented.

"Excuse you tf? Bitches acting like I'm not right here" marsh said out loud mugging the girls. Lord I pray she can fight.

"Who you calling a bitch?" Another girl asked stopping in her tracks.

"Marsh go get changed so we can go" I instructed so that a fight could be prevented.

I was not in the mood to be fighting and arguing in the mall. I just wanna go to the trap along with everyone else and chill. Marsh paid for her stuff and left. I'm guessing them girls really had her bothered because she would not stfu.

"Weird ass bitches like why tf would they do that and I'm standing right there. They lucky you said something because I would have smacked that bitch" marsh ranted. Keep that same energy boo.

"Shit is over with chill out."

"Then you just sitting there. Fuck you know them or something?" She questioned. How tf this turn to me?

"I'd suggest you keep quiet" I shrugged peeping that same group of girls walking towards us.

"Or what? Them bitches ain't bout shit" she scoffed. Okay .

"Excuse me? Ain't you the one that called me a bitch in the store?" A girl asked approaching us.

"And is. Y'all flirting with my nigga like I'm not right here. Acting thirsty af" marsh replied rolling her eyes. Not gonna lie marsh is the one with all the hostility right now. The girl approached us on some chill shit.

"Go on about yall business" I said pushing the girl back.

" so? Be lucky someone is giving him a compliment. No need to get smart and we didn't know you were his girlfriend. I apologize though." the girl explained.

"We came to apologize,you ain't have to call nobody a bitch." her friend added.

"Well I did so now what?" Marsh said scrunching up her face. Here we go. She gonna get into a fight watch.

" it's 4 of them bitches marsh go that way" I demanded. The rest of the girls started to walk up and I knew shit was about to get bad I tried my best to redirect marsh but she ain't wanna listen to me.

"So wassup? You tryna act tough do something about it" the girl said bucking at marsh.

"Girl bye" marsh responded putting her hand in the girls face and I mean that shit was centimeters away from touching that girls nose.

Next thing I know marsh got jumped and me trying to start being a better boyfriend I had to put hands on bitches plucking they ass one by one. They was tearing marsh up though. They would not let that bitch go.

"Fuck off her. Marsh let's go" I grunted shoving some skinny girl off of marsh. How you get beat up by a bitch that weighs the same as a fucking paper clip? It don't make sense.

I grabbed marsh by her arm and pulled her all the way out of the mall to the car. I was fucking blown. I told her it was 4 bitches and one of her. She goes and puts her hand in the bitch after she done told them bitches now what. NOW WHAT? Now they done beat yo ass.

"You're hurting my arm" she whined.

"Idgaf get in the fucking car"

"Why are you mad at me when they hit me first?"

"YOURE DUMB ASS DONT FUCKING LISTEN. I told you to walk away it's 4 bitches and only one of you but noooo you decide to put your hand in the bitch face and ask what she wanna do about it. Those are FIGHTING WORDS" I yelled at her.

"They approached me"

"On some respectful shit. They ain't come at you hostile"

"Oh well maybe they should watch who they try and flirt with next time"she shrugged off.

"Stfu talking to me. I done laid hands on 4 bitches that I probably would have cracked a week later"

" what?" She questioned cocking her head back.

"STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME! I'm taking you home"

"No I'm staying with you. You can't force me to get out of the car"

"Mcht watch this" I mumbled to myself.

I pulled up to the trap and parked out front. I grabbed my keys and went straight into the house. I was so mad I couldn't even speak. I walked pass everyone and went out the back door walking around the house to my car while marsh followed behind me but never coming out the house since she thinks I'm still in there.

Inside the house pov

"Fuck this nigga got going? Mar mugged as he was about to pull from his blunt.

"Tf wrong with you?" Mookie questioned.

Taz just kept walking he ain't stop to look at them or nun. A few seconds later marsh came running in behind him.

"Where did he go?" She asked looking around the room.

"Upstairs" Lo answered pointing to the direction of the stairs.

They watched as marsh jogged up the steps. Once her feet disappeared and they heard Taz car pull off the group jumped up out of their seats and ran out of the house. If he left her then they should leave her ass here too.

Taz pov

I drove to Mookie house kind of assuming they would follow and meet me there. I gotta get away from this bitch and I can't go to my house because she knows I live there and would show up. I put the car in park and went into his house. I ain't think Taliece would be home. I thought she would be gone since her siblings are at summer camp and something for football.

"Damn what's wrong with you?" She asked scrunching up her face. I must have interrupted her peace the way she looked at me.

"Nun just stressed tf out." I replied. I took a seat at the counter just observing what tally was wearing.

She had on a black crop top with a pair of Nike pro compression shorts. I'm not used to seeing her with a tattoo but everytime I see it it turns me on.

"When did you get that tattoo?" I asked

"You're just now noticing it?"

"Been noticed it just ain't pay attention"I shrugged.

"I got it in like October. It's cute right?" She smiled turning her leg so that more of it showed.

"Yea it looks good" I nodded.

I looked over at her wrist and peeped that she was wearing the charm bracelet that I got her. I was happy she was wearing it but she ain't tell a Nîgga thank you.

"When did you get that bracelet?" I asked.

" the day I left for school. I know you got it for me. Thank you" she smiled playing with the bracelet.

"You're welcome"

She took in a deep breath before letting it out. "Well Mookie not here he's at the "trap" or whatever yall wanna call it" she said putting her words in air quotes.

"I know"

"My eyes are up here Amylis" she laughed clapping at me.

She caught me looking or whatever but who wouldn't? I had to play it off though. Why would I admit to that?

"I'm not even looking at you" i denied shaking my head.

"Mhm. Here comes Mookie now" she laughed.

I listened as his car door slammed shut and footsteps ran up on the porch. The screen door swung open and in walked the whole gang.

"Nigga what the fuck happened? And go put some pants on" Mookie demanded .

"Yo sista shit fat forreal" Cash complimented licking his lips. Nîgga don't get fucked up.

"Get out" Mookie straight faced pointing towards the door.

"When she get a tattoo?" Mar asked.

"Why yall acting like yall never seen it?"

"I don't be paying attention to your legs. I be looking at that ass" Lo smirked rubbing her hands together. Mookie made as hell right now.

"Can y'all get out? I was enjoying having the house to myself" Taliece whined.

"Now we in here,do sum about it" cash bucked at her. Now all of a sudden he wanna be friendly with Taliece. If he don't go and chase dimes ass.

"Cash please go head" Taliece scoffed putting her hand in his face.

"Ord"

We all went and chilled out back in the shade. Mookie got this big ass backyard and he doesn't do nothing with it.

"Move yo legs." I mugged shoving Taliece legs to the side. She got this entire seat to herself and she not tryna share.

"No go sit over there" she mugged pushing me back.

"Bro you got this big ass swing to yourself"

"And imma keep having it To myself"

"Move yo mf leg before I break it" I threatened sitting on her. She eventually moved her legs out my way so I could sit down.

My phone started going off and we all just looked at it. I wanted to answer to see what her response was gonna be but I also ain't feel like arguing with her.

"If you don't answer that phone" Taliece demanded pushing the side of my head.

"I'm scared" I shook.

"Tell her you're unable to come to the phone right now" mad said snapping his fingers.

"Ard" I nodded. That was a "bright" idea. "Sorry but I'm unable to answer the phone right now please call back later"

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING ON MY PHONE WHY TF WOULD YOU LEAVE ME HERE?!!" Marsh yelled into the phone. Why she doing all that yelling?

"Beeeeeeep"

"COME GET ME THERES A CRACKHEAD IN HERE AND SHES TALKING ABOUT NOTHING"

"Bitch you look like nothing and I am nothing" itchy said clapping back at marsh. I hope she poke her with a syringe.

"Don't do my mans itchy" Mar spoke up.

"I'm on my way back now" I lied.

"AMY.." she said and I hung up on her. Doing all that yelling for nothing.

"Why would you hang up on her?" Taliece questioned.

"Fuck did she do anyways?" Mookie asked.

"This bitch got jumped at the mall by 4 bitches because she wanna use fighting words" I explained. I know she was sticking up for her "man" but at the same time if mfs ain't approach you looking for a problem why create one? Especially if it's only one of you and 4 other bitches.

"And what did you do?" Cash asked.

"He watched" Mar laughed.

"Nah I actually had to throw hands with atleast 3 of them because they was tearing her ass up"

"Look at you defending your girl" Taliece smiled nudging me.

"Enough about her when are you doing my hair?"

"I can do it Friday" she shrugged.

"Ard you want me to come to you or you coming to me?"

"No we're going to the trap"

She's lame af. "We're going to the trap". She stay ducking any type of alone time with me. She know she wanna fuck with a young nigga again.

We chilled at mookies house for a few hours before I left to get marsh. She texted me like 2 hours ago that she caught a Uber home so I went to her shit for the night.

Taliece (19)
Friday July 14th

Yes I've been ducking Taz when he tries to get me alone. We're cool with each other around other people but alone... no ma'am no ham no turkey. Anywho, it's been raining on and off all day today and I made the mistake of wearing my hair out and straightened but I had a cool fit on. I wore a pretty little thing set with my brown dunks. Y'all know I love me a good pair of dunks. I had to do Amylis hair today and these niggas wanna be smoking and doing the most.

"If you don't sit down so I can do your hair" I said with a stern tone of voice.

"Ard my fault" he laughed out of breath.

"And that'll be $40"

"What? You ain't charge Mookie" he whined. Yes tf i did. I'm not playing with these mfs.

"Yes she did" Mookie spoke.

"Yes I did"

"I'll pay you after" he huffed slouching in the chair.

"No you'll pay me now because y'all like to play games and not pay me"

"Yo ass erky" he huffed sucking his teeth.

"But yet you want me to do your hair"

"You're doing too much talking do my hair" he said hushing me. Who tf does his sassy ass think he is?

I took in a deep breath. This boy is really testing my fucking patience. I started on his hair and I had gotten 2 rows in before his girlfriend walked in the house on some fuck shit. This girl is becoming so weird to me and all I do is try and be nice.

"Hey babe" his girlfriend smiled giving me a side eye and trying to kiss Amylis at the same time.

Taz dodged her kiss and mugged her. That's so embarrassing. How you try and tongue your man down in front of me to be petty and he ducks your kiss and mugs you. Could not be me.

"Come on babe you see she doing my hair" he mugged scrunching his face.

"I can see I'm not blind"

"You must be." He clapped back.

Marsh walked over to the couch and sat her purse down then walked back over to where I was and observed tf outta me doing Taz hair. I could kiss the bitch if I wanted to that's how close she was to me.

" can you tell your girlfriend to back up please?" I huffed with an attitude. There should be no reason why she's this close.

"Babe go sit down bro" Taz instructed pushing her back a little bit she moved back forward.

"I don't like the way you did that" she said pointing out the spot of missing hair from where she cut his dread.

"It would look a whole lot better if you hadn't cut his hair" I spat. Don't complain when you did the damage.

"I don't see why you're waisting your money and i could have done that" she scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Ok I don't care can you back up I'm not gonna ask again" I spoke flagging her off, like girl please back tf up.

I'm not liking the feeling of your breath on my neck. Her breath smells like slim Jim's and when she burps I guarantee you it's gonna smell like hot dogs.

"Marsh forreal go sit down" Taz spoke again. He's not doing enough for me.

"I'm just trying to make sure you do my man hair right that's all" she shrugged with a petty attitude.

This girl is making me hot and she's spitting on me when she talk, she's in my personal space, she's doing the most and I'm seconds away from snuffing her.

"Taz get your girl" I huffed.

"I can stand right here and watch, it ain't gonna kill her" marsh sassed rolling her eyes.

"There's other areas you can stand at and you chose right here"

"Yes now you're getting it" she smiled nodding her head. Ok bitch. I see what you're doing.

I slowly sat the comb down and stopped doing Taz hair. Not one time did I blink or make any facial expressions while I'm preparing myself to mush this bitch.

"Fuck out my face!" I said as I mushed tf outta her in her face knocking her back.

Everyone jumped up out of their seats once they saw what happened. Marsh lunged towards me attempting to do something but she did nothing besides pull my hair. Now I really do wanna fight.

"Ard chill tf out" Mookie said grabbing ahold of me and tugging on marsh hand.

"She has my hair" I calmly spoke.

"Marsh let her go" Cash said trying to unravel my hair from her hands.

"NO THAT BITCH JUST PUT HER HANDS ON ME!" She yelled pulling harder.

It took mar cash taz and Mookie to get her off of me.My head is starting to hurt and this ain't no weave so if she pull my hair out I'm fucking every body up.

"You got your get back let her go" Taz huffed.

"If she pulls my hair out I'm fucking everyone up. Get her off of me"

"MARSH LET HER TF GO" Taz yelled .

Taz and Mar were finally able to get her off of me. Mookie sat me down on the couch furthest away from her and Taz moved marsh closer by the door. I was too calm for my liking.

"You good?" Mookie asked.

"I'm cool" I nodded fixing my hair.

"You Rey get your one wit her fuck that" Mookie instigated. He knows exactly what type time I'm on.

"Nah bro chill it ain't that serious" cash said trying to calm me down. If he don't sit tf down and stfu.

"Watch out" I said signaling them to move but cash wanted to be a fucking body guard. Ow when I swing on him imma be wrong.

"Come on yo don't let them fight" he sighed.

"I'm cool watch out"

"Taz back up let them fight" Mookie said pulling him out the way.

"NO nigga this bitch just got beat up the other day im not letting her fight again" he yelled.

While they talking I maneuvered my way through everyone getting closer to marsh so I can get my fade. Shordy been picking with me since I got home.

"Oh my gosh bro" Taz huffed and plopped down on the couch just letting the fight happen.

This girl had no chance at beating my ass. Yall remember how chrisean had persuasion swimming in that sink? That's exactly how I had marsh but her ass wasn't in the sink. She was on that floor. I grabbed her by her shirt and started giving that bitch straight face shots. She pulled my hair again making me fall on-top of her which pissed me off more so I started hitting her harder.

"Bitch. Bitch. Let me go" I said after every blow.

"Get her off me" marsh whined.

"Let her up taliece" Lo said trying to pull me off of her.

"She has my hair"

"GET TF UP" Taz yelled yanking my ass off of marsh and throwing me. He almost caught these hands too. Don't be throwing me like that.

He yanked marsh up off the floor and dragged her out of the house. Maybe next time she'll think about being in someone's personal space.

"He mad as hell" Mar laughed showing everyone the video he recorded.

"I would be too if my girl got beat up twice in 2 days" mar nodded.

"Oh well she shouldn't have been in her face." Mookie shrugged.

About an hour had pass and Taz came back. He was still mad but he had calmed down a little bit. I found everything funny now. I got a blunt in me so I'm just chilling.

"What happened?" Cash asked. Do we really give af?

"She got a black eye that's for sure" he shrugged pulling from his blunt.

"Daaaaamn" Mar said like Craig and Smokey from Friday.

"She was asking for it" I shrugged. Womp womp bitch get over it and put a steak on it.

"Taz tried to save her and it did not work" Lo laughed shaking her head.

"Her ass crept through us like it was nothing" cash agreed.

"You still gonna finish my hair?" Taz asked. Type shit? NO.

"No your girlfriend can do it"

"Bro I just paid you to do my hair and this shit ain't finished" he huffed complaining. Oh well blame your girlfriend. She wanted to do it anyways.

"What that got to do with me? Blame your girlfriend"

"Taliece he paid you stop being petty" Mookie spoke. He so damn lucky.

"I'm not finishing your hair today I'll do it tomorrow"

"So I gotta go out with 2 rows of my hair done?"

"Either I do it tomorrow or not at all" I said giving him an option. He on my time.

"Ard bro" he said sucking his teeth.

"Since you ain't doing his shit can you braid my shit up?" Lo asked taking her hair down from her messy bun. That girl got hair.

"Fuck am I a hair salon to yall?" I mugged.

"Yes" she nodded.

"Sit down girl and your hair style is gonna be $80"

"I'm not complaining" she shrugged.

"But you'll do Lo hair?" Taz complained. He must want a black eye like his girlfriend.

"Again. Have your girlfriend do your hair"

"Fuck you got an issue with me for?" He questioned with a mug.

"Stop fucking talking to me" I scoffed putting my hand in his face.

"Get your sister before I smack the shit outta her" he threatened.

"Stop, don't say that shit" Mookie sighed shaking his head.

"Do it"

"Both of y'all giving me a fucking headache. Shut tf up" Mookie replied rubbing his temples.

Taz sat on his phone the entire time while I finished up braiding Lo hair and everyone else was talking about random shit. Mookie had left a little early so he could pick Meya up from summer camp so I was left with cash Mar Lo and Taz.

"Can one of yall except for Taz take me home?" I asked as I cleaned my stuff up.

"I gotchu bae" she cooed licking her lips and rubbing my butt. I popped tf outta her hands because don't touch me.

"Except for Lo too"

"Mcht she stay playing" Lo huffed pouting. Be forreal right now Lo.

"Taliece bring yo ass on" Taz huffed standing up from his chair. Didn't I just say anyone except for him and Lo?

"I don't want you to take me home"

"I didn't ask what you wanted bring yo ass on"

I rolled my eyes mugging him. I really don't want to be in the car with him. He handed me his hoodie to put on so I didn't get my hair wet. How nice of him.

"Can you not be mad at me? That shit ain't my fault" he complained.

"It is because when I asked you to get your girlfriend you didn't get her"

"Well she'll leave you alone for sure this time" he grinned with a small laugh.

"Bye you stay treating that girl like shit" I laughed under my breath rolling my eyes.

"Her ass just annoying that's all it is" he shrugged.

"Mhm"

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?" I questioned.

"What happened between you and Kaylin? I thought y'all were fucking with each other" he asked. Oh boy don't get me started.

"We had a pregnancy scare and I wasn't fucking with his reaction. On top of that he had some trust issues and we decided it would be best to call it quits and be friends." I shortly explained and he went quiet.

"Pregnancy scare? He got you pregnant?" He gasped.

"No i said scare. I thought I was but I wasn't. My cycle came late"

"No way" he mumbled under his breath. Awww pookie. Did that bother you.

Taz later pulled up infront of my house to drop me off. I grabbed all of my belongings and started to get out the car.

"You coming to my shit tomorrow" he asked so I thought he did.

"I guess" I shrugged.

"I wasn't asking I was telling you"

"Mhm I hear you" I nodded rolling my eyes.

"Ord"

"Drive safe Amylis" I laughed and closed the car door.

As soon as I got in the house and I jumped into the shower and shaved. Gotta be prepared just in case tomorrow.

The next day Saturday July 15th

I woke up this morning and got myself together so I could head over to Taz house to do his hair. I got dressed throwing on a pair of grey leggings my purple crocs and a black graphic tshirt. I didn't care to match its Amylis tf. It was going on 4 in the evening so by the time I'm done it should be atleast 8 and about that time for bed.

"I'll be back Mookie" I called out.

"Try not to beat his girlfriend up again" he responded.

"Ok" I laughed. I didn't think it was that bad.

"Where are you going?" Meya asked with a frown as she walked up to me.

"To do some hair I'll be back later"

"Can we go to crumble cookie when you come back?" She asked. How can I ever tell that pretty little face no?

"Yes we can go when I come back"

"Yayy" she smiled and ran back to the living room to finish watching her movie.

I grabbed my house keys and headed out the door. Pulling up to his house just gave me bad energy and I was irritated all over again. He got one time to say something smart to me and that's his ass. I opened his front door per usual because he doesn't know what a lock is. It was still wet outside and foggy so I took my shoes off at the door and made my way upstairs.

"If you know I'm coming why are you sitting waiting for me with your gun out?" I asked scrunching up my face. Shit don't make no sense.

"Don't ask stupid questions" he mugged licking his lips at me.

While he still played the game I pulled all the stuff I needed out and got myself together before starting his hair. I felt he was staring at me due to how quiet he got. Yes I know my ass is fat in these leggings.

"Mookie know you wearing grey leggings?" He asked eyeing me down.

"Why does the color matter?"

"Your shirt needs to cover your butt when you leave here"

"You're not my daddy" I scoffed laughing.

He took a quick pause and looked at me with a smirk then started laughing. He gets on my mf nerves.

"You're erky" I laughed shaking my head. I caught on to what he did there.

"I ain't even say nun" he laughed throwing his hands up.

As time went by I finished up the back and middle of his head so all I had left was a few rows in the front and I was done. I stood in front of him so I could see better. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he still played the game catching a quick feel on my butt.

"Boy don't play with me" I scolded as I slapped his hand away. He not slick.

"My fault my fault" he laughed. Yes it is your fault. You know what you're doing. "Stupid bitch I quit" he grunted quitting his game.

Boys take their games way too serious for me. I could never sit there and yell at my screen all day. I was almost done and this boy could not keep his hands to himself. It wasn't a quick feel anymore it led to him full on grabbing and rubbing on my butt.

"Amylis forreal chill out. You have a girlfriend"

" why do you care about something that ain't got shit to do with you?" He asked.

"I shouldn't be caring more about a relationship that's not mines. I'm done" I said attempting to walk away from him but he pulled me down onto his lap.If he miss me and wanna fuck then just say that.

"You don't miss me?" He mumbled as he began to kiss on my neck.

"Amylis you have a girlfriend"

"Answer the question"

"I do miss you" I lightly moaned.

"So why you keep ducking me?"

I felt him slide his hands in my leggings and he started to rub the outside of my panties. He set me up. Taz slowly ran his hand up my chest gently grabbing me by my throat and started to kiss and suck on my neck.

"I'm not ducking you" I moaned.

Something had started to poke my butt and I realized I was about to get some long awaited dick. Yes I missed this boy but why would I jump straight back on that after we all just patched everything up and he got into a relationship?

Amylis slipped his two fingers in my panties to feel how wet he got me. I was concerned about my leggings. I don't have a change of clothes with me. He pulled his finger out sucking on them then pushed me up off his lap.

"Go lay on the bed and take your pants off" he instructed tapping the side of my leg.

Y'all I haven't had dick in like 2 months. I hope it doesn't hurt, I'm scared.  I took my leggings off and laid down on my back at the end of the bed. I thought we were gonna get right into fucking but nope. He ate this coochie.

He started kissing my inner thigh and made his way down giving miss kitty a few kisses before licking away with his tongue. I see why he doesn't give a lot of girls head. I'd stab his girlfriend right now if he ate that bitch out.

"Mmm" I moaned biting the bottom of my lip.

He used his thumb to rub my clit while he sucked on it and slide his two fingers in and out. Kaylin ain't never did no shit like this.

"Amylis" I moaned out.

"You know my name"

"Amylis I'm bout to cum"

"Uhn uhn Say my name" he instructed as he picked up his pace.

"Fuck"

"Ass up" he demanded.

I'm not calling him daddy, he better be lucky I'm moaning his name🙄. I got into doggystyle position and arched my back. I lost all the breath in my body when he slid in.

"Shit" he groaned.

"Uuuhh"

"What's my name?" He groaned.

"..."

"Stop fucking playing with me what's my name?" He mumbled in my ear as he gripped my neck a little harder.

"Uuuhh Amylis"

He started picking up his speed and I was ready to run. I felt like I had to pee and wanted him to slow down but that wasn't gonna happen.

"You know you wanna say it. Say that shit"

"Oouu daddy" I moaned finally giving in.

"Mhm" he groaned.

My bodily fluids pushed him out as I started to squirt and shake all over his bed. I missed this feeling. Taz flipped me over onto my back and hovered over me wrapping my legs around his waist. This wasn't no regular fuck to me. It felt different... very different.

We went at it for about an hour and I was done for. I laid at the top of the bed exhausted. The whole thing kept playing in my head. I had a small regret but I missed his ugly ass.

"Taliece?" He called out.

"Hmm?"

"We can't do this shit again. It was a mistake"

I was lost of words. Mistake? What do you mean a mistake? He's the one that initiated it. I shouldn't have came here. Something told me not to fucking come.

"Mistake" I repeated under my breath. My face got hot and my eyes filled with tears. I did so good without crying and now look at me. Being a cry baby all over again.

I got up from the bed and started to put my clothes back on. I grabbed all of my belongings and made my way out the door.

"Hold up lemme explain" he said grabbing me by my wrist.

"No it was a mistake. We shouldn't have done it" I choked. I was ready to fucking cry at this point.

"Ion want shit to be weird taliece forreal let me talk to you"

"Keep your hair tied down so your hair won't stick up" I responded ignoring his advance to talk.

"Taliece"

"Goodnight Amylis" I said and walked out.

I hurried my ass on up out of the house and got into my car. I didn't let my speedometer set before I pulled off and drove home. Tears fell down my face and I tried so hard not to cry but I did. He stay playing tf outta me and I be going for it. I pulled up in front of the house and sat outside for a few minutes before going in. I didn't want Mookie to see me crying.

Incoming call
Amylis

"Yea?" I sniffled.

"Taliece I ain't mean it like that. Let me explain."

"Amylis you fucked me like you loved me" I cried. I had to sit back and think about everything.

"I know" he sighed.

"But it was a mistake and that's ok"

"It wasn't a mistake that's not what I meant. Wya? Im Rey come to you"

"No I'm good" I declined. It will only make everything worse.

"But you're not and shit is gonna be weird. Ion want it to be that way"

"We're good Taz. It's not going to be weird" I reassured him but we both knew that wasn't the truth.

"Stop crying and talk to me"

"I gotta go. I'm about to take meya out"

"Ard" he responded and I hung up.

I shut my car off and dried my eyes before I went in the house. I gotta have a good excuse as to why my eyes are red. Mookie be reading right through me.

"Yay can we get cookies now?" Meya cheered.

"Meya I just walked through the door" I half smiled.

"But you promised." She pouted in the verge of crying.

"Go get your shoes on"

"Ok" she smiled and took off running.

I walked into the kitchen with Mookie later walking in behind me. I was lowkey scared he was gonna grill tf outta me.

"Why your eyes red? What you was crying?" He asked while going into the fridge.

"No Jay had me rolling in the car" I lied.

"He ain't never that fucking funny" he laughed shaking his head.

"Well what he was telling me was funny af"

"Whatever. Bring me back a cookie and drive safe please" he said as he grabbed a small bottle of apple juice and walked away.

"Always"

Meya came back down with her crocs on and her little purse full of money. She be big balling I see. I grabbed her hand and headed out the door strapping her into her car seat. When I look at Meya I just pray she doesn't follow behind me and run into a mf like Taz. If she do imma teach her to put hands on niggas.

____________

PSA: if them sneaks peak are an issue for yall I will stop doing them and yall will have to continue waiting like before until I got a good day off to drop for yall. Them chapters are gonna be later down the line so yall gonna forget about it anyways.

Taz fucked up again with the way he worded his feelings. How do yall think their relationship gonna be now?

What do yall think was going through his mind?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 375 37
Just read you'll like it 🤭
743K 20.9K 42
Caira and Chris have always been best friends. Their moms were friends since a very young age, Caira and Chris are bound to be close and best friends...
23.4K 381 27
Two close friends. Right as they begin their slow separation From one another And take two paths In opposite directions.
309K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...