✓Chef's Food System

Da koushuu17

Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly travele... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End

81

67 1 0
Da koushuu17

☆ 81. ☆, 082 The return of Eric Tsang

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 082 Zeng Zhiqiang's return

After the New Year, Chen Qian couldn't wait to start building her winery. The fire in the winery caused a lot of losses. Fortunately, the restaurant continued to make money, otherwise she really wouldn't have the capital to continue opening it.

"My winery is going to trouble you again this time." Chen Qian said while staying at the address of the original winery.

"Nothing is too much trouble. Ms. Chen will give me the design fee and I will design the winery for Ms. Chen. It is fair in the first place. If I really want to say thank you, I would also like to thank Ms. Chen for being willing to ask me to design. I can also make money so it won't be too much." Drink the northwest wind." Designer Wang said humorously.

Chen Qian couldn't help but laugh. This designer was a humorous and gentle man who was very good at pleasing girls.

Designer Wang was very angry about the destruction of the winery. These designs made by him were like his children, but they were destroyed like this. "Don't worry! Miss Chen, I will definitely design a better design this time than last time." The design drawings will come out."

"I believe you." Chen Qian nodded. The design drawings should be available soon. The only thing left is to contact the construction team. When these are completed, they will be the employees. She has already contacted those employees. Those employees expressed their willingness to work at the winery again.

"Who is in charge?" Chen Qian sat on her sofa in distress, frowning.

Chen Jian looked at his daughter's expression and knew that something was troubling him. He felt very guilty. He had never cared about his daughter since she was five years old. As a father, he was not qualified.

"Is there something bothering you? Tell me. Dad knows his abilities and may not be able to help you. Maybe you will feel better if you tell me. It's the only thing I can do." Hearing

Dad's words Chen Qian suddenly turned around and said, "Dad, my winery is about to restart."

"This is a good thing!" Chen Jian knew that the winery was gone, and he was really worried that his daughter would not recover. Now he was relieved, "Why, What are you worried about?"

"Dad, let's discuss something." "

You said that as long as dad can do it, I will risk my life to help you do it." "

It's not that serious. You also know that the winery needs I dont think its convenient for the winery to be managed by men. I want to find someone to help me. But this winery is no more important than anything else. I need to find someone I trust to manage it.

This is natural.

"I have nothing to manage around me. I remember that my father once worked in a winery. I wonder if my father can handle such a big task?"

"What's the point of this? Just leave it to me!" Chen Jian was very happy. It's a good thing that his daughter trusts him. He will slowly make up for the neglect he has given to her over the years.

"I believe dad can do it." Chen Qian was not sure about his abilities, but she really had no one else to help her at the moment.

Bai Yingxue is busy with her studies, and Xuanyuanze and the others are also busy. She is not cooperating with others in the winery, so she is too embarrassed to find these people.

With Chen Jian joining, Chen Qian felt very confident. After getting the design drawings, she started to have people build it.

"I hope the winery built will be stronger." Chen Qian asked the leader of the construction team. She is not like any shoddy project.

She asked Xuanyuan Ze for help with security facilities and the like. To be honest, she hadn't seen him for several days after going to Xuanyuan's house last time. First, I was busy rebuilding the winery, which was quite busy. Secondly, regarding Madam Xuanyuan's attitude, she clearly knew that Madam Xuanyuan didn't agree with her, and she herself didn't know what to do with Xuanyuan Ze. The only way was to take it one step at a time!

The winery was not a big project to begin with, but it was completed in two months. She prepared all the tools needed for the winery and added some safety equipment to prevent fires and quickly extinguish the fire. What surprised her was that her father's Ability, he and Xuanyuan Ze chose retired soldiers as security guards, and everything was going smoothly.

The winery opened as quickly as possible and even produced the first batch of wine.

After the wine was sold, everyone was given a lot of bonuses. Everyone cheered and became more motivated.

Chen Qian has her own plan. Now there is a lot of wheat and rice production. Maybe she can try brewing other things, such as glutinous rice wine. With her father's help in her winery, she doesn't need to worry about it. She can find it from the system. I read the books on brewing and wrote down the wines that could be brewed.

Snap, snap, snap.

"Who is it? Knocking on the door at this time?" Chen Qian came to the door in confusion and opened the door. She did not forget to grab something and prepare to hit the bad guy a few times to protect herself.

The door opened, and Chen Qian was stunned when she saw the person outside the door.

"What? You don't recognize me?"

"Why are you here?" Chen Qian looked at the person she hadn't seen for a long time with an expression of disbelief. Since she made it clear last time, she and he had disappeared, and even the teacher didn't Know where he went.

Looking at the stunned person, he found it interesting and walked into the room. "You haven't changed, but you are more capable than before."

"You still know how to come back!" Chen Qian said angrily. Just because she refused, this person never appeared again, which made her blame herself countless times, thinking that she was too direct and should tell him tactfully.

"You are here. No matter where I go, I will come back." Zeng Zhiqiang turned around and looked at her with burning eyes, and said leisurely.

Since being rejected, he has been unable to let go, so he left here and went to other countries, hoping to forget this girl who was engraved in his heart, but he couldn't. Every time in the dead of night, he would think of her smile and smile. My appearance makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. Later, he thought clearly, he was poisoned by a person named Chen Qian, and he would never get better in this life, so he decided to come back, even if he thought that this girl would marry another man and have children, he would come back. It looked good to her, and at least he could see her when he came back, so when he came back, he came to see her as soon as possible.

"You." Chen Qian was speechless and didn't know what to say. This man who once liked being rejected by her could see her figure in his eyes. Even after rejecting him, he still said these ambiguous words, and she didn't know how. She replied, she was afraid that he would disappear again, then the teacher would hate her to death!

"Stop talking, let me get you a glass of water!" Chen Qian found an excuse and turned around to leave.

Zeng Zhiqiang sighed. She still hasn't changed her mind. The Xuanyuan family is really not suitable for her. She will be badly hurt. As soon as he came back to her, he heard that Xuanyuan Ze took her to meet her parents, and he knew it even more clearly. Mrs. Xuanyuan has a bad attitude towards her. Is Xuanyuan Ze really better than him? Would you rather be hurt than be with Xuanyuan Ze?

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Miss Good-for-Nothing: Transformed into a Concubine , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Sword Points to the Beauty of the Country , [Time Travel and Rebirth] A Wise Concubine in Power , [ Time Travel and Rebirth] Genius Princess, Buy One Get One Free , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Tyrant , my code name is 007 , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Concubine of the Country , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Story of the Succession of the Furnace Female Couple , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Charming Life of Sleeping Beauty , [Time and Time Rebirth] The Abandoned Concubine is on Top, The Red Card Prince Please Exit , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After reincarnating as a prince, I maxed out my salted fish skills

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

94.5K 976 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...
15.2K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
23.6K 359 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
59K 1.5K 58
Author: Jun Yujun Category: Through Rebirth Xu Songluo is a beautiful villain in the entertainment industry. In the original book, the male and femal...