✓Chef's Food System

By koushuu17

Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly travele... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End

67

79 0 0
By koushuu17

☆ 67. ☆、068 national wine

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 068 Guojiu

has no choice but to feel sorry for her fans who support her because of the state banquet. The worst thing she can do is make up for it after the state banquet is over.

In a living room.

"That's what happened." Old Zeng told the matter and waited for the final verdict.

Shen Haibin looked at everyone looking at him and smiled, "Looking at the situation, you are satisfied with Chen Qian's cooking skills and have decided to let her be the chef?" "

Yes."

...

Everyone answered unanimously in the affirmative.

Shen Haibin said: "Everyone is not sure which dishes should be reserved for the state banquet?"

After getting everyone's nods, he picked up the menu again and looked at it. After removing a few dishes according to the ingredients of each dish on the menu, he said: "Just these few dishes." Let's go!"

Everyone had their say first, and no one would say anything against it. You are all masters of cooking, so you hurried back to contact us for fresh ingredients.

After returning home, Mr. Zeng told Chen Qian the result, and then started working hard.

Chen Qian also took the opportunity to do a live broadcast to compensate her fans and read the comments above.

"Ever since I watched the food cooked by the anchor, I have become a fan of yours. I will wait on time for every live broadcast to start." "

Me too. After watching it, I will buy the ingredients to cook it myself. Not to mention, I am good at cooking. Ah! My family all said that my cooking skills are getting better and better."

"Well, I am the same..."

Looking at everyone's comments, Chen Qian was very happy and satisfied. Maybe happiness is so simple, and getting everyone's support recognized.

Liu family.

Li Yaqiang went home with his teacher. He was an orphan, but the teacher took a fancy to his talent and adopted him. In addition, Mr. Liu's child passed away, so the adopted man was Mr. Liu's grandson in the eyes of outsiders.

"What do you think of Chen Qian's cooking skills?" Mr. Liu lost his usual laughter.

Li Yaqiang said: "I can't compare to her. Every time I feel that the distance between me and her has shortened, it surprises me every time and makes me realize my shortcomings."

Mr. Liu looked at him and sighed, "Today I Only when you taste those dishes will you know what genius is." Some people are like this. You can't deny their genius qualifications at all. They are existences that people look up to.

"Teacher." Li Yaqiang was shocked. He had never seen a teacher speak so highly of a person. Oh, no, it should be the second person besides Mr. Zeng.

"I feel at ease if you follow her, and your cooking skills will greatly improve. If possible, you can become her teacher." "

Is she really that powerful?" Li Yaqiang asked with difficulty.

"Don't think she is younger than you. I'm sorry. The ancients said that if three people are walking together, I must be their teacher."

"Okay, I remember."

When Chen Qian saw Li Yaqiang again the next day, she was shocked by what she saw. .

"What do you mean?"

"I want to become your teacher."

Chen Qian was confused, "You have a teacher, I don't think I can use it anymore! Mr. Liu is very powerful."

"You don't want to accept me as your disciple? "Li Yaqiang's self-esteem was hit again.

"No, I don't think my cooking skills are enough to be your teacher. We can learn from each other and make progress together, what do you think?" Chen Qian waved her hands repeatedly. Are you kidding me? Be Li Yaqiangs teacher? Even if Mr. Liu agrees, its hard for her to agree!

In a blink of an eye, the day of the state banquet arrived. Chen Qian drove to the scene early and checked very strictly. As the chef, she went directly to the kitchen.

"The kitchen is so big!" Chen Qian sighed when she saw this. She comes from a well-off family, and she doesn't have enough money to spend it arbitrarily. Naturally, she doesn't know what the life of rich people is like.

When she saw the restaurant's kitchen, she was shocked. It was big, and the place was not that big. Unfortunately, when she saw it and compared the two sides, it seemed very unpromising and unskilled.

"You're here, let's start now!" A neatly dressed middle-aged man came over.

"Okay."

Until now, she still doesn't understand why she chose Xinxi Building?

"Chen Qian, can we start?" Li Yaqiang came here early and waited.

"Let's get started!"

With Chen Qian's guidance these days, Li Yaqiang is indeed a very talented person. He quickly mastered some of the dishes on the state banquet menu and was able to reduce some of Chen Qian's burden.

The two of them concentrated on cooking, and prepared exquisite dishes one after another.

At first, Chen Qian wanted to use carved ingredients as decoration, but she was afraid of being scolded. She knew that food in the future world would be very precious, and waste would be criticized by the people, so she had no choice but to give up.

The state banquet went smoothly, and everyone who attended the state banquet was full of praise. In order to make the state banquet go smoothly, Chen Qian specially sent wine.

"I'm so nervous!" Chen Qian was sitting in the living room and was very excited. She heard that the leader wanted to see her this time. It was her first time to meet the leader, which was not easy!

Hearing the sound, her whole body tensed up and she stood up straight.

"Sit, sit, don't be nervous, haha." Shen Haibin was amused by the little girl in front of him, but it was just different from what Mr. Zeng and the others described!

Chen Qian calmed down and relaxed as much as possible, "Chief, what do you want from me?" "The

state banquet you did went very well, shouldn't you be rewarded?"

"Hey, you don't need rewards, just serve the people."

Shen Haibin laughed again, the little girl was so funny.

Chen Qian also lowered her head in embarrassment and stuck out her tongue, Oh my God! He said it casually.

"In view of your performance, I decided to make your wine the national wine."

"National wine?"

"Yes, your wine will be very famous in the future. Everyone who came to visit this time asked to take some away! From now on, your wine will really be Famous."

"Really? This is really good news!" Chen Qian's requirements are not high. She thinks that as long as the wine becomes famous throughout the country, she did not expect that she would have such a good effect accidentally. In the future, money will not be Counting money makes your hands cramp? She finally got her wish.

"Thank you, chief."

After sitting in the car, Chen Qian still felt like she was dreaming. Why did it feel so unreal? Oops, what a surprise! It's a big surprise and you must celebrate it properly when you go back.

Back at Xinxi Building, everyone looked at her without blinking.

"What are you doing?" Chen Qian.

"Of course I want to ask what your leader wants you to do and what instructions he has?" Bai Yingxue looked like you were talking nonsense.

"Stop being so pretentious, tell me quickly!"

This time the people were all in attendance, even Zeng Zhiqiang appeared in front of everyone.

"Okay! This state banquet was very successful. The leader praised it and gave me a reward."

"What reward?" When she heard about the reward, Miss Bai thought of the money symbol in her eyes.

"Wine has become the national wine."

"That's it! Can it be considered a reward?" Bai Yingxue was dissatisfied. What kind of reward is this? At least give me something real, like reward money? How real that is!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Prince, where are you going , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The mysterious prince needs training , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Emei Ci , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Heavenly Master was violently defeated after entering the metaphysical text , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Full Level The CEO is crazy in the entertainment industry , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of the Temple , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The portable system is in the 90s , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The 101 Divorces with Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Unexpected Husband of Time and Time , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Beautiful and Injured Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 861 47
After struggling for ten years in the last days, she was reborn and returned to before the natural disaster. Of course she's going to stock up like c...
58.9K 1.5K 58
Author: Jun Yujun Category: Through Rebirth Xu Songluo is a beautiful villain in the entertainment industry. In the original book, the male and femal...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
75.4K 1.6K 66
Not mine For offline reading purposes only Original title: 绑定CP系统在恋综爆红了 Author: 赵史觉 [Hilarious sand sculptures, the last 9 painful countdowns~] Gu S...