✓Chef's Food System

By koushuu17

Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly travele... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End

59

108 0 0
By koushuu17

☆ 59. ☆, 060 House Buying Notes

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 060 House Buying Notes

In the morning, Chen Qian got up early to make breakfast. She kneaded dough, chopped stuffing, made steamed buns, and cooked a pot of porridge.

"Second sister, you woke up so early." Chen Hao looked at the fragrant buns on the dinner table and swallowed his saliva. It smells so good! No wonder he became the king of chefs.

Chen Qian smiled and said, "Eat it!" Seeing his greedy look, she felt so happy that someone bought the food she cooked, which was definitely a great compliment for the cook.

Chen Hao couldn't wait to pick up the steamed buns and started eating them. Seeing him gobbling them up, he quickly served him a bowl of porridge and put it in front of him. "Don't worry, it's still early. You won't be late."

Chen Hao felt sour in his heart. He didn't have a good attitude towards his second sister, and now he almost shed tears when he saw the fussy woman without holding any grudge. He was afraid that the tears would fall, so he hurriedly lowered his head and pretended to drink porridge.

Chen Jian came out of the room, washed up, and sat at the dining table. He looked at the steamed buns and porridge and said, "You are very busy every day. I will cook breakfast from now on. You have a good rest."

"No, cooking is too much for me. " It's easy." Chen Qian served herself the porridge and said, "Dad won't go to the winery today. You can rest assured about Xu Han's character. Let's buy a house when Chen Hao goes to study!" "

This house is very good. Yes, no need to change."

"We have the conditions, why don't we live comfortably?" Chen Qian asked.

What else did Chen Jian want to persuade, but he suddenly remembered that his daughter earned the money herself. He had no position to make irresponsible remarks, and finally shut up.

After dinner, the two came to a sales office. Chen Qian has always liked this place. There are some fake trees here, which give people a very realistic look. It is said that the management here is very strict, and there are retired military guards. In a word :You can rest assured living here.

When they walked in, the sales ladies welcomed the two of them enthusiastically and said, "Our place is safe, the scenery is nice, and the transportation is convenient. If you are worried, I can take you to see the house and make a decision."

"That's fine." Chen Qian agreed, it would be more reliable to see a house than a model house or something!

After all, you have to live in a house, and comfort is the most important thing.

"Dad, what do you think?" The orientation of the house is very good, and the whole room is very bright. There are six rooms, each room has a bathroom, a public bathroom, and two living rooms. Overall, Chen Qian Very satisfied, one room is for Chen Hao, one room is for dad, and the other room is for myself. The remaining two rooms can be accommodated when guests come.

"As long as you think it's good." Chen Jian also liked it very much. This house is much larger than the houses in S City.

Chen Qian readily decided to buy it. When the sales lady told her the price, Chen Jian took a breath and said, "It's too expensive. It's better not to buy it. That room is enough." She spent so much money at once. , he felt unspeakably uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, I have money." Chen Qian walked over and made some money with an inappropriate look on her face. Just as she was about to leave, three ladies walked away.

"You must be Chen Qian, the new chef king!" said the lady in blue.

"Oh, isn't it? She's so beautiful! I heard that she is very good at cooking. She is so young, so she will be a virtuous daughter-in-law." The woman in white said.

"I'm not good at cooking, and my husband doesn't like to go home to eat. Chef Chen, please go back with me today and teach me!" said the woman in red.

"Haha, thank you for your praise." Chen Qian forced a smile and said, Oh my god. Is she already so famous? I've never been treated like this before. It doesn't matter if you praise me, it doesn't need to be so exaggerated. I'm sorry.

"It's okay if I call you Chen Qian!" said the lady in blue.

"Well, no problem, you can do whatever you want." Chen Qian said with a smile.

"I have a son who is very good-looking. If you come to our house one day, I will introduce you to you. You are my ideal choice for my daughter-in-law.

" A son! Sissi! Whichever of my two children you like, you can marry." said the woman in red.

"It's a pity that we only have one daughter in our family. It's a pity." The woman in white's tone was full of regret.

"Are you here to see the house? It's getting late, go and see it quickly! Don't let others take away the good spot." Chen Qian quickly averted her eyes when she saw that several people were talking more and more outrageously.

The three of them finally gave up and invited Chen Qian a few words.

As long as people have their own career. With fame, no one will mention their humble status in the past. They will only think about the benefits you can bring to them, forgetting their contempt for you.

When she had just traveled through time, Chen Qian was certain that these people didn't even bother to look at her. Things are different now.

Chen Jian was very proud that he had such an outstanding daughter, but at the same time he felt guilty because he did not witness his daughter's success step by step.

Sometimes God seems to be playing a joke on you. The more you want to live a peaceful life, but you can't see. For example, now, Chen Qian looks at Chen Yan and Han Qingmei standing there, her whole head hurts, and she doesn't know how to prepare. What a fuss.

Han Qingmei was furious when she saw her husband, who looked better than usual and was a little fatter. No wonder her husband insisted on separating from her because he wanted to enjoy happiness. Fortunately, she came.

"What are you doing here?" Chen Jian heard from the side that his ex-wife was coming. He was worried that something had happened and insisted on following her.

"You are so popular and drink spicy food, why can't I come? I gave birth to Chen Qian."

"You still have the nerve to mention it?" Chen Jian moved his hands. He knew his ex-wife's virtue very well.

"Let's go in and talk!" Chen Qian suggested. She didn't want to solve it at the door. These two people are greedy people and they must be solved as soon as possible so that they don't come here again and she can rest assured. Otherwise, who would come here every two days? Can't stand it.

"Don't even think about it. We won't go. Just give us the money and we'll leave." Chen Yan said. She just wanted to ask for it in front of everyone, so Chen Qian would obediently give it to save face. Obviously she was wrong.

"You are really hopeless." Chen Jian was so angry that he was speechless.

Chen Yan didn't care about this. She attended the party and found that the male god in her mind didn't like her. The rich people inside were unwilling to look at her. And the money was all spent. They had to come and ask for money. They must get it today, otherwise They were afraid that they would go hungry.

"Chen Qian, you go in first, dad is here!" Chen Jian didn't expect the two of them to be so shameless.

"Okay." Chen Qian nodded and was about to go in, but was stopped by Chen Yan. "Don't leave until you give me money. I know you have money."

"Why should I care about you if I have money?" Chen Qian sneered. She earned her own money and has nothing to do with these two people!

"I'm your sister. If you don't give it to me, I won't leave. I want to tell everyone that you are an unfilial woman. It depends on what others say about you." "

You can do whatever you want." Chen Qian didn't care.

"If you don't give us money, can you give us fixed assets, such as a house?" Chen Yan said whimsically.

Chen Qian walked over and leaned into her ear, "You are so beautiful, don't even think about it." After saying that, she pushed her away and walked in, no longer paying attention to these two strange women.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The little Taoist Master of Xuanmen is doing divination again , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The most powerful villain's beloved (through the book) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The legitimate daughter Hua Di , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villain's tyrant's pet Zaizai , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Dressed up as the big BOSS sister , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The national goddess turned evil again , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The full-level heroine was pampered by Mr. Huo , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I made a fortune by plucking wool , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The transformation of a scumbag [Quick Time Travel] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The eldest sister has traveled through time

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 972 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
31.3K 695 57
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77341/ Author: how lucky Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-17 Latest: Chapter 57 Final Chapter rebirth fi...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...