Ambivalent

Par Galen_Yana

"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me... Plus

Chapter 1: Winter
Chapter 2- Theodore
Chapter 3: Winter
Chapter 4: Winter
Chapter 5: Theodore
Chapter 6: Winter
Chapter 7: Winter
Chapter 8: Winter
Chapter 9: Theodore
Chapter 10: Theodore
Chapter 11: Winter
Chapter 12: Theodore
Chapter 13: Winter
Chapter 14: Winter
Chapter 15: Theodore
Chapter 16: Winter
Chapter 17: Theodore
Chapter 19: Winter
Chapter 20: Winter
Chapter 21: Theodore
Chapter 22: Winter
Chapter 23: Winter
Chapter 24: Winter
Chapter 25: Theodore
Chapter 26: Theodore
Chapter 27: Winter
Chapter 28: Winter
Chapter 29: Winter
Chapter 30: Theodore
Chapter 31: Theodore
Chapter 32: Theodore
Chapter 33: Theodore
Chapter 34: Theodore
Chapter 35: Theodore
Chapter 36: Winter
Chapter 37: Winter
Chapter 38: Theodore
Chapter 39: Winter
Chapter 40: Theodore
Chapter 41: Winter
Chapter 42: Theodore

Chapter 18: Winter

989 27 4
Par Galen_Yana

“The day you see hell is near. Brace yourself.”

His words echoes in my ears, every other time he tortures me. For the past ten days, he have been assigning me works as if I am some labour in farmer. But these things never broke me how his words and proximity acted on my heart.
But, at the end of the day, it was my mistake to let myself flow. To let his lips dominate me and be control of my heart. The spark we had ten years ago, ignited back in between us. Being touched after so many years, I lost myself in him. In pleasure, a paradise of lust that can make a heaven of hell. That can bring a new Winter out of me, who even I didn’t knew existed.
But the punishment of loosing myself was delivered almost immediately. His words, the way he fabricates me in his sentences, breaks my heart. The creator of my painting in his heart. He talks of trust right? Where is his trust on me? I know what I did, how we separated was wrong. I didn’t do any justice to him, but did he thought even for once, why? Just why on earth I did that? No. If he would have trusted me even minutely, if he would have known me, understood me in those nine months, he would have known I will never harm him.
These feelings, that I am experiencing recently are new to me. From past ten years, never have I ever had these feelings for him. This anger, this irritation where I am picking up his mistakes. And as far as I can recall, this all is just because of how Theodore is behaving with me. Even though he is not the one to be blamed.

After two days of incident that I am going to regret for life, I dug my head in the files spread in front of me, trying my best to get done with them as soon as possible and give some rest to my throbbing back. If things continue to go like this, the day when my hair turns grey because of continuous tension and my muscles of back turns tensed because of work load, is not so far. No one can stop me from achieving these goals of mine within a year, except of Theodore. Who can actually help me by stop pulling his silly tricks, stop making me run for his fucking cup of perfect coffee, and stop his filthy hands to creep on my body.
In general, I never loose my practicality. But his recent act up have got me frustrated to the extent where soon I will seen pulling my hairs.
After he crashed on lunch with Richard’s parents, my days have turned more hectic. Richard called me and gave a good fifteen minutes long speech of how I am not a perfect daughter in law and how I should get my acts clean up. I did listened to him in silent, but when he mentioned of how I still cant get over my ex, caused the frustration hovering over my head overpower me and I shouted at him. For the first time in this weird relationship of ours, I showed him his face on the mirror. I showed that orgy addicted bastard what he is and even claimed that if he has this much of problem with my life, he can happily walk out of it and find any other bride who will accept this fucked up life of his’. Huffing I hung up call on his face, when he turned silent after one on one reality with his life.

I was trying to clean my desk which was as messy as my life, when Theodore walked out of his cabin, as if he is the king or something. Well technically, he is but of his company, not my life.

“We will be having dinner at Snow Dove Austin.”

“I don’t want to. I am not free.”

I have been giving him cold shoulder since the time he kissed me and called me gold digger. This not the first time he did so  but anyways, this time I want him to realize the mistake he made and he cant keep me calling that.

“Come out of your own created world Winter. Even if you throw yourself in my arms, I wont take you for a dinner date.”

I looked up at him. Have he lost it? Fore night ago he was the one who came asking me for a date. I sighed and looked back at the file placed in front of me.

“I will be having dinner with Mr. Taylor. And as my secretary, you must follow me.”

“Fine.”

I don’t have energy to argue with this man. Even if I have, I don’t want to waste it on him. I felt his gaze burning down hole on me as he stood and stared down at me. Seconds after he was satisfied with his staring me down session,  and thumped back to his cabin. I slumped back on my desk once he was out of sight. He is not good for my heart. Soon I will be suffering from tachycardia.

As night drew, we went to the restaurant,  and Mr. Taylor was already there, waiting for us. He and Theodore talked of business on drinks. Through the conversation, I came to know that he is the first man to recognize the talent within Theodore and was also first one to invest in his start-up. For now he is here for his wife’s treatment and meanwhile came to talk business.
When he described his wife, one can clearly see the madness and love he harbours for her.
I looked back at Theodore, will he ever be able to move on. I think, once I get marry, and things get implanted in his brain, he will able to think clearly about his future. But, will he be able to fall  in love again like he fell for me? Moreover, will I be happy for the girl and Theo?
I exhaled loudly thinking these are things to be taken care of in future. But my action caught Mr. Taylor’s attention and he looked at my direction.

“Lady beside you is?”

I straightened to answer him but before I could, Theodore did that on my behalf.

“My secretary, Winter Anderson.”

He nodded his head and his eyes ping ponged in between me and Theodore. Smiling he looked back at Theodore.

“Nothing more than that?”

My eyes bulged out exceeding the brim of the orbit. Whatever this man is, he is good at reading the tension clouding over our heads.

“No sir.”

Theo smiled for the first time in the evening.
Mr. Taylor turned to me.

“Sorry Winter, I thought something unusual.”

I returned his polite smile but soon it saturated, listening to what Theodore said next.

“Not a chance Sir, I don’t date gold diggers and cheaters.”

I stilled and so did man in front of me. He cleared his throat and soon returned to his work. For rest of the evening a lump got stuck on my throat. I was in a state where if someone will poke me even for once, I would burst in to tears.

I never knew, this amount of poison is running in Theodore’s veins instead of blood, where he is even ready to insult me in front of others.
Once dinner was over, we bid farewell to Mr. Taylor and I was about to walk off when he called me from back.

“Where are you going?”

With a slight quiver in my voice, I replied him.

“I am off duty.”

“Drive me home, I am drunk.”

He threw keys in my direction and walked off, which I immediately caught.

“You didn’t even had half a glass of it.”

Ignoring me, he kept his march on.   Sighing I followed him and took the charge of driving.
Throughout the way, I kept on repeating same mantra in my head.

‘You can get over with this Winter. Just hold a little longer.’

Soon, Theodore’s voice tore the silence surrounding us.

“All these years, didn’t you missed me even once?”

I sniffed, refusing to reply him. His gaze lingered on me for a bit longer before he turned his gaze again out of the window. I stopped my car at the front of his gate.

“You can go from here.”

He held my hand, when I was about to get off the car.

“It’s late, stay for the night.”

He looked at me with eyes holding emotions as enormous as sea. Even I found myself drowning at those depth. But soon my mind went back to the time, when he insulted me in front of his investor.
Holding my self respect, I dived back to the surface and got my hand free from his clutch.

“No, it’s fine. We are in Austin. Here nights are young and safe.”

Sighing, he let his head fall back.

“Fine. Help me get in. Then you can leave.”

I didn’t spoke another word. Driving in, I parked his car where instructed and supported his very much conscious ass acting all drunk, in.

“I will be taking my leave. Thank you Sir.”

“Don’t you want to see the nest I made after so much of hard work.”

“Next time I will do that.”

I wanted to get out of this place. It’s suffocating me. His proximity, his presence, even his mere look was enough to make me scarce of oxygen.
Smiling he turned back to rack where all bottles piled up.

“Why? I am not same Winter. Look around, I am not someone I was, the poor brat I was.”

And I lost my sanity.

“Enough Theodore. What wrong have I done to deserve this constant torture?”

I huffed and cried out loud, screaming like some mad woman on the top of my lungs.

“Do you even know why I left you? What circumstances I was under?”

This caught Theodore’s attention. The mischievousness his eyes held was nowhere to be found. And immediately I knew, on fit of anger, I have something wrong. Theo is not going to leave unless he reaches the end of other side.

Hey my lovely readers,
I wish you all to be fine and healthy.
I put my best self and effort on every chapter I give, hope you all liked the update. Please do leave your comment.

Thank you,
Your author,,
~Galen_Yana...♡

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

33.7K 356 56
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
600K 18K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
368K 8.5K 107
"You are mine in a way nobody understand. I say how and I say when" ***************** His rough thumb pads made it way to my lower...
1.4M 51.4K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...