My bestfriends sister (part2)

By yanna202016

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? More

Part 2 intro
IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI
Why would you do that?
Live
Back to school
Court
New girl
Paternity
Say yes
Old friend
Khlay
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Retwist
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Act right
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby shower
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Trey
Another baby?
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

Apologize

2.1K 84 69
By yanna202016

Mookie (21)
Saturday March 11th

"Bro why tf don't she be answering?"  I yelled tossing my phone on the couch.

I haven't seen my sister since thanksgiving and the last time I talked to her was when I got Meya back. She don't be answering the phone and when she does it be for 2 seconds then she hangs up. It's getting out of hand and it's pissing me off.

"I'm tired of this shit" Taz mumbled to himself. "You gotta be the slowest mf I know and Mar is pretty damn slow"

"Fuck are you talking about?" I mugged.

"Did anyone else figure out why Taliece don't be answering his calls?" Taz asked the group. How tf he know? Didn't he say she don't fw him?

"Yea" cash nodded.

"I thought it was obvious" Lo shrugged.

"Been figured that shit out" Mar said.

"Shut yo fat ass up you ain't figure out shit" I snapped at Mar.

"Text it to me if y'all know why" Taz said pulling out his phone.

Taz phone POV

Lo 🌈
She not talking to him because of him. He's the problem.

Cash 💰
I was thinking the same shit

Mar🫃🏾
So it's not because he fucked Niesha?

He ain't fuck that girl
But yes that has something
to do with it.

Mar🫃🏾
Thats tough make some noise yall WTF?!

Lo🌈
Good job Mar 😂

"If these niggas can figure it out then why can't you?"  Taz questioned. I didn't think we still had animosity.

"We were good before she left so I don't get why she's mad now. I ain't do shit to her" I claimed. So I thought.

"But did you talk to her and apologize?"

"Fuck am I apologizing for?"

"This is why she's not talking to you. Do you not understand what you did to her and how that shit made her feel? You're a grown ass man I shouldn't have to be telling you this." Taz explained to me. Why is she still holding onto that shit? It was months ago I'm over it.

"I kid you not we got past all of that shit before she left for school"

"Did you really? You're gonna be on your death bed by the time you figure out why she stopped talking to you. My strongly suggested advice is to sit down and talk to her"

"Tell me why she's mad at me so I know what to say" I insisted. If anything I should still be mad.

"No. You figure that shit out. I've already told you too much. I don't care about our relationship but that's your sister and you need to care a little more then what you do now"

I sat back and thought about it. If she's still mad about what happened why didn't she say that from the jump? She got me worried as hell and mad at my mf phone when she's not saying how she feels???

A week later Thursday March 16th

I thought about what Taz said and I decided to fly out to Taliece for the day and talk to her in person. I already had everything set up. Jay left his house key under their doormat for me to get in. By the time I land they should still be in school. Taz and Wyllo are gonna watch meya until I come back so I hope she doesn't give them a run for their money.  I had Taz drop me off at the airport an hour early. I pray to god this shit go right.

"Be safe text me when you land" he said as he dapped me goodbye.

"I gotchu. Don't kill my siblings"

"You stay telling me the wrong shit. Tell your siblings not to kill me." I emphasized.

"You'll be Ard" I laughed. Wyllo might kill him but Meya is gonna try to save him.

"Whatever. Good luck nigga"

"I shouldn't be nervous but it's Taliece and that girl can hold a grudge. I don't even know what I'm gonna say" I sighed letting out a deep breath. I could t stop moving it was helping calm myself down.

"You'll know what to say when you sit down to talk to her. Hurry up and go catch your flight mf"

"Ard" I responded dapping him goodbye.

I went through the tsa process which was quick because I invested in something called CLEAR. Yall should invest in that shit too especially if you're running late. I stopped by Starbucks and grabbed me one of those caramel crunch frappe Taliece be getting and waited for my plane to board. If you not flying southwest either you lookin for spirit to claim your spirit, American Airlines to claim Americans in the air or you're just bougie and had to fly JetBlue.

Few hours later

I gotta shit that's how nervous I am and it's my little sister I'm talking to. I caught a Uber to her apartment complex which was nice af by the way. She living like how she living at home. I walked into the elevator and went up to her floor. The walk to her apartment was long af. I started to turn around and go wait in the lobby. I lifted up their doormat grabbing the key and unlocking the front door. I slowly observed their apartment. Nice little set up I see. I didn't know whose room was who's until I saw that stripper pole in jays room and quickly shut his door. This is what I get for not minding my business.

Jay

We're on our way home

Ard, I'm just chilling
in the living room

K

About 40 minutes went by and I started to hear the front door unlock. I sat up from laying on the couch and stood up then I sat back down because my legs were going weak and I got nervous all over again.

"You still got that man sending you money? He has a baby momma and a baby" Taliece laughed.

"So? That has nothing to do with me" Jay shrugged. I know he not still messing with Draco.

The look on her face quickly changed. She went smiling and laughing (😂) to giving me the meanest straight face (😐).

"Tally? Just hear me out" I spoke.

"Why are you here? And how did you get in here? Jay you let him in our apartment?" She questioned.

"I am no longer involved" he said throwing his hands up and going in his room.

"We need to talk"

"I have school work to do" she brushed off sitting her stuff down.

"That shit can wait, this can't"

"Talk mokani" she snapped. Who tf she talking too?

"Not here."

"Then we're not talking"

"Let's go eat so we can talk to Taliece." I suggested.

She finally gave in throwing her stuff into her room and walking out the door. We made our way down to the parking lot and she handed me her key to drive.

"Why you looking at me like that? I don't know where I'm going" she mugged.

"Keep getting smart"

"I'll go back in the house and this conversation won't happen"

"Just because I'm your brother and you don't live with me at the moment doesn't mean you can talk to me any kind of way" I expressed to her. She acting like she ain't got no-more respect for me.

"Key words just my brother not my parent" she scoffed getting in the car and slamming the door.

She's about to get herself fucked up but imma let it slide this one time. Any other time she'll come correct talking to me. If she thinks just because she doesn't live in my house at the moment that she doesn't have to listen or respect me??? She got another thing coming.

I pulled up to some restaurant that had outdoor seating. Majority of the people sat on the inside and it was nice outside so I got us a table with a nice view. We ordered our drinks and I told our server I'll grab him when we're ready. I needed to get this conversation out of the way.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I asked starting the conversation.

"I don't ignore you I've just been busy" she shrugged breaking eye contact. She started to play with her fingers so I knew she was lying and was hiding something.

"You've been so busy but you make time to get on live or answer everyone's phone calls but mines? What's up with you? I thought we were good?"

"That's your problem. You think after every situation you're good. We're not good mokani" she laughed under her breath.

"Taliece I'm not understanding why tf you're so mad at me. I haven't done shit to you"

Tears started rolling down her face. I'm so fucking confused right now shits not even funny.

"Bro why are you crying? Tell me what's wrong so I can fix it" I sighed. What if she's pregnant or going through something traumatic. I might lose my shit out here.

"I shouldn't have to tell you what's wrong to fix something. You're grown Mookie."

"You're still mad over that shit that happened at home?" I asked.

"Yes"

"I got over that shit fuck is you still mad for?" I asked scrunching up my face. I've been over that shit.

"BECAUSE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME MOOKIE! DID YOU FORGET THAT?" She cried. I went quiet because I forgot all about that fight. "You pushed me and slammed me on the floor like I was some nigga you had beef with then you put me out with no care in the world but you never did no shit like that to mommy. I don't care about anything else that happened. I really thought you were going to hit me after that"

"Why didn't you say something? I would have been apologized" I sighed.

"I shouldn't have to tell you to apologize."

I wanted to cry with her. That whole incident started replaying in my head. Im fucked up for doing that shit. I was so mad that I let my anger control my actions.

"Taliece" I called out reaching for her hand.

"Don't touch me." She cried yanking her hand away from me. "That shit fucks with me everyday. You were supposed to protect me and be there for me not fight me."

"I'm sorry" I apologized. I couldn't gather my words I was hurt that she was hurting for so long.

"No you're not. I had to tell you what you did for you to be sorry"

"I really am sorry. I shouldn't have let my emotions take over my actions but I did and I was wrong. I was so mad at you and Taz that I didn't even stop to think about the consequences of wtf I was doing. I don't never want to put my hands on you and I shouldn't have done that." I choked trying to prevent myself from crying.

I felt tears coming in and I tried to hold that shit together. It's only two females in this world that can make me cry and that's meya and Taliece.

"There's no excuse for what I did. All I can say is I'm sorry and I will never do that shit again. I'm beating myself up at home wondering why you're ignoring me and thinking the extreme that something happened to you but to know that you were still sitting on this is eating my ass up rn not gonna lie to you. And I get it if you decide to cut communication after this. I won't stop being there for you. Imma always pick up that phone when you need me." I expressed to her.

I looked at her face and she was on the verge of balling her eyes out. I stood up from my side of the table and hugged her. She cried harder as my grip tightened.

"I'm sorry Taliece. You can be mad at me for the rest of your life if you want but I'm sorry and you can still ask me for anything."

"I don't want to be at you anymore. I just wanted an apology and I felt like I was never going to get that." She sniffled wiping the tears from her face.

"I've been so wrapped up in other shit at home I forgot about your feelings. Since we putting everything on the table im the reason why you and Taz aren't cool anymore" i revealed. Might aswell put everything on the table.

"Mookie stop don't cover for him"

"I'm not covering for him. Now I don't know what he said but whatever he said and did was because of me."

"So you told him to tell me he was bored with me?" She asked.

"No I didn't tell him to say anything I just told him to send you home and do what he gotta do to get you back home to me. I made him put you out his house because I wanted you to come back home. We talked it out and he didn't even want to do that shit because he couldn't bring himself to it and he didn't want to hurt you but I convinced him too. I only cared about my feelings at the time. So don't be mad at him. This shit is my fault."

"This is a lot" she sighed nodding her head.

"I know. I messed up your friendship with Niesha. I shouldn't have done that shit. I'm fucked up. I ruined every relationship I had"

"Our friendship was falling apart anyways." She shrugged,

"Yall could have fixed that though. I made it worse because I was being petty. I'm just trying to fix what I fucked up"

"You're not with Moriah anymore?" She asked. Now thats what I didn't want to talk about.

"When I tell you I fucked up every relationship, I fucked up every relationship. I lost Moriah the baby you taz meya" I accidentally said to her,

"The baby?"

I forgot she didn't know about any of this shit. "Moriah was pregnant but because i decided to cheat we went through some shit and she got rid of it for the best of her"

"I'm sorry to hear that" she pouted with sympathy.

"Don't be it's my fault. I just want my family back. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes I forgive you" she smiled.

"Good I would have been sick, if I had to fly back home tonight still not on good terms with my "first born"" I smiled.

"Anyways" she laughed.

"You and Kaylin good? Y'all still dating?" I asked and she went quiet making a face. Fuck she do to that boy now?

"Unfortunately but not unfortunately no"

"Wym?" I chuckled. "What happened?"

"Umm he was having trust issues and I told him something which made me look at his response sideways so yea"

"I'm confused" I questioned.

"You can't get mad"

"I'm kind of scared of what you're gonna say"

She took in a deep breath then finally spoke. "We had a pregnancy scare and his first thought was abortion then he told me if I chose to keep the baby he basically wanted to be on child support but didn't want anything to do with the baby. That was if I was pregnant which I am not"

I took a deep breath before I gave her my opinion. She just out here being reckless. "I'm glad you're not pregnant but if he was having trust issues then it was best that y'all cut ties. If you gonna be out here fucking you need to be on birth control. No weird shit but stop letting niggas nut in you and letting them fuck raw"

"Woah. Ion let nobody nut in me but the raw part was like twice"

"All it takes is one Taliece"

"I know" she sighed nodding her head.

"Yo ass Rey give me a fucking heart attack" I sighed of relief letting out a small laugh.

We spent another hour or so laughing and catching up. It felt good to get that shit off my chest. I'm happy to be back where we once were.

"Let me know when you land" Taliece said giving me a hug.

"I will. Drive safe and stay safe. No more fighting big bitches."

"Trust me. I won't" she laughed.

"I love you" I cooed.

"I love you too"

I made my way through TSA and boarded my flight a few minutes after arriving to my gate. I feel like I lost weight after that conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1K 23
...
86 0 16
Here's a true story about me losing my three best friends after 10 years of friendship. Name are change for privacy purposes. Enjoy
2K 52 13
※COMPLETED STORY※ What could possibly happen when you reunite with your brother's childhood befriend after a very long time? Should you be falling to...
309K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...