✓Chef's Food System

By koushuu17

Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly travele... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End

24

326 3 1
By koushuu17

☆ 24. ☆、025 Yuanbao Porkfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 025 Yuanbao Pork

"Is this the Food Association?" Chen Qian held her chin. It was indeed the Food Association. There were countless ingredients in it, and she didn't recognize most of the ingredients. This apprenticeship was considered the right one, but The ingredients here should not be used casually!

Looking at the various ingredients, she felt her palms itching and really wanted to show off her skills with these ingredients.

Thinking of this, Chen Qian turned around and said, "Teacher, these ingredients should not be used casually, right? Are there any restrictions?" "

Of course there are, if they are used casually, no amount of ingredients will be enough. The Food Association's funds are afraid It’s not enough!” Mr. Zeng said with a smile. The student’s eyes were the same as his own, showing his persistence and love for food.

"Teacher, please tell me how to use these ingredients?" Chen Qian seemed impatient. She thought that so many ingredients should include those that can be used in food after the apocalypse. She just scanned all the ingredients and now they are stored in the system. There are more and more ingredients, and it becomes easier to use ingredients after the apocalypse.

Just when Chen Qian was trying to figure out how to use the ingredients, a voice came over, making her feel dissatisfied.

"Old man Zeng is here!"

"Haha, old man Liu, you can be here, why can't I? Come on, now not only do you have an apprentice, I also have an apprentice, and they are no worse than your apprentices." Old Zeng looked up proudly. He looked at the old man in front of him.

Chen Qian carefully looked at the person named Liu. The person in front of her looked a little fatter, about fifty years old, her face was red and full of energy, and she spoke with great energy. Judging from the appearance of the two of them, she I'm sure the old man in front of me is the teacher's friend.

Accompanying her was a young man, about twenty years old. His face looked clean, but Chen Qian didn't like this young man's expression. He looked like a king. The feeling of being first and second is, in short, a self-proclaimed person.

"Come, this is teacher, my friend, just call him Old Man Liu." Mr. Zeng called his apprentice to come to Mr. Liu.

Mr. Liu said with a smile: "Don't listen to your teacher, he is not serious. Just call me Grandpa Liu. Your teacher and I are good friends. Haha, come, let me introduce it to you. This is mine. Apprentice Li Yaqiang, he looks older than you, so just call him brother!"

Mr. Zeng was unhappy, "Why? Apprentice, don't call him brother, just call him by his first name."

The two of them said to the cook I have been comparing my skills for many years, and there is no difference. Now my apprentice is definitely better than Old Man Liu's apprentice. Unfortunately, my apprentice is younger. I really don't want to call him Old Man Liu's apprentice brother!

Li Yaqiang glanced at Chen Qian and was startled for a moment when he saw her age. He quickly turned his head and looked disapproving. He obviously thought that Chen Qian was young and thought her cooking skills were not much better, so he raised his head arrogantly.

Do you look down on your sister? Chen Qian was furious. Although she only said a few words, she was sure that Grandpa Liu was a good person, but the apprentice he chose was really unpleasant. He clearly looked down on people with his nose in the sky.

Zeng Lao looked at Li Yaqiang's expression and felt a little dissatisfied. He wanted to tell his friend, but he didn't know how to express it.

"Haha, let's do this! Yaqiang, let's give it a try!" Mr. Liu looked at his apprentice's expression. Why didn't he understand? To be honest, the apprentice is very talented in cooking, but as he studies for a longer time, he becomes more and more complacent. He always thinks that his cooking skills are unparalleled and unrivaled. He was very satisfied with his friend's vision, so he wanted to have a competition with his apprentice, hoping to make him understand that there are people who are better than others, and he would be able to go further in his cooking skills in the future.

"Teacher, I see she is so young, does she still need to compete?" Li Yaqiang said displeased. It would be great if such a little brat could pick up a knife. Who expected her to defeat him? Unless the sun comes out from the west.

Mr. Zeng nodded with a smile, "Chen Qian! You just learned cooking skills from me. Just do your best in the competition. Don't force it. You have to find your own shortcomings in the competition. Do you understand?" "

Yes, teacher, Chen Qian understands." "

In today's competition, each person chooses ingredients to make a dish and a soup. Old man Chen and the others are here today. Let them come over to be the referee later. We are not afraid of favoritism." Mr. Liu was determined to change his apprentice's complacency. Character, was the first to suggest.

Of course Mr. Zeng had no objection. After the referees were done, the game started.

After Chen Qian heard that the game had started, she calmly looked for the ingredients she needed, and was finally able to use them as she wished. God was kind to her.

She came to the ingredients area and first chose eggs, meat, sugar, green onions, and wine. Soy sauce, this is my first dish, because it is relatively easy and the price in the system is very cheap.

Just use tofu, green vegetables, and salt for the soup.

After choosing the ingredients, Chen Qian got her own place. First, boil the eggs until they are ripe, put them into cold water, peel off the skin and set aside.

Cut the meat into small pieces, the smaller the better, it will be easier to taste. After the oil is hot, add the meat. When the skin is browned, add sugar and stir-fry until the sugar color turns out. Add the ingredients and stir-fry until evenly distributed. Put it into a casserole with warm water. After boiling, add the eggs. , stew for thirty minutes, the longer the stew, the better. Add salt before putting it in the pot. This is Yuanbao Pork.

The second is the so-called jade soup. This dish mainly focuses on knife skills. After washing the tofu and green vegetables, cut the tofu into very fine filaments, then cut the green vegetables into thin filaments, put the stock in the pot, and after boiling Put the tofu shreds into it and stir slowly, then add the green cabbage shreds, stir evenly constantly, because it is easy to paste, add some salt before taking it out of the pot, this is the jade soup.

Chen Qian served each dish and soup and waited for the referee's decision.

"First introduce the dish you cook."

"The dish I made is called Yuanbao Rou. The eggs and meat have different flavors. The soup is called Jade Soup. It is made with the most common ingredients. It is a popular delicacy. , so that ordinary people can afford to drink."

In fact, winning or losing the game is not important. Chen Qian seems to be defeated even if she wins, because she has a cheating system.

The two people's dishes were served together. Li Yaqiang raised his eyebrows proudly, looking confident. He thought he would see the other party's dejected look, but he didn't expect that he didn't take his provocation seriously and snorted angrily, "Just wait!" I will definitely win. When the time comes, I will see that you are still not dejected and sad. I will beat up the drowned dog later, we will see.

Li Yaqiang thought about this bitterly, pricking up his ears and waiting to announce his victory.

Everyone heard that the apprentices of two big guys from the Food Association were competing, so they all came over and looked expectantly at the delicious food in front of the referee.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] I became rich after dressing up as a fisherman's girl , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After Bai Yueguang's substitute lost his soul , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I became famous in the universe by spreading intangible cultural heritage , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of growing up a strange uncle , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Three Musketeers from Time Travel , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Enchanting Soul of Rebirth , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Beauty in the Vase , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Salted Fish Cultivation Super Happy , [ Time Travel and Rebirth] The Second Miss of the Republic of China , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Live a Happy Life

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
99.3K 3K 111
Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. T...
48.8K 735 19
Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a love-minded heroine who cannot survive te...
210K 3.9K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...