✓Chef's Food System

بواسطة koushuu17

Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly travele... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End

22

360 6 0
بواسطة koushuu17

☆ 22. ☆、023 Dongpo elbowfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 023 Dongpo Elbow

"Every student is in his place." Seeing that the classmates were already in place, Annie turned around and said respectfully: "Mr. Zeng, you can start."

Mr. Zeng nodded, "Okay, now you have someone on your right. Potatoes, meat, etc. What you have to do next is to cut them into thin slices and see how your knife skills are. Let's start." After hearing

the word "start", everyone hurriedly started to pick up the ingredients at hand, snapping. A symphony of chopping vegetables rang out in the kitchen. Instead of hearing voices, only the sound of chopping vegetables could be heard.

This competition is not only to test the students' knife skills, etc., but also related to their grades. After each competition, scores will be assigned. When the students graduate three years later, the total score will be added, and it will be lower than a certain score. Can't graduate.

Chen Qian did not dare to be careless. Although she was confident that she could pass, she did not dare to underestimate others. The story of the hare and the tortoise tells us that even if you have an advantage over others, you will be overtaken by others if you are careless.

After cutting the meat and vegetables, she put them on a plate and was about to show it to Mr. Zeng. When she saw the messy dishes on the plate, she frowned and arranged the meat and potatoes carefully until they looked good. Then he carried it and walked over.

"This is mine, please comment from Mr. Zeng." Facing this person whom all teachers respected, Chen Qian held her breath and did not dare to take a breath, for fear that an oversight would turn into irreversible regrets.

Teacher Annie whispered: "Sit there and wait for a moment."

"Yes."

About ten seconds later, a person came over with a plate, and then walked next to Chen Qian.

Not long after, the students came over one after another and sat in their seats waiting for the final results.

After all the students had served, Mr. Zeng led the judges to open them one by one and quickly recorded the scores. After a while of busy work, the judges sat back and finished their work. Chen Qian thought that she would immediately announce the results of the previous round. Results, the result is no.

"Let's make a dish. Let's make a dish that will impress you all. Let's get started!"

Chen Qian stood there, lowering her head in thought. Even though those people had already started chopping vegetables, she was still thinking about what to do. The dish that impressed you most? The most profound dish? She suddenly remembered the egg fried rice that her mother made for her in her previous life. She remembered that she was very hungry that day, and her parents came back very late. Her mother asked her gently if she was hungry, and then ran into the kitchen to cook it for her regardless of the tiring day. Had egg fried rice.

"Just make this!" Chen Qian said silently in her heart. She wanted to recreate that plate of egg fried rice because it smelled like her mother and couldn't let go of her past life.

She walked to the ingredients area, chose eggs and rice, and took some meat. She came to the position, washed the rice first, then put it into the pot, put in an appropriate amount of water, and while the rice was not yet cooked, she began to cut it. dish, pour the egg liquid into the bowl and stir evenly.

Cut the meat and prepare the rice.

The rice should be moderately soft and hard. After steaming, let it cool and keep it for later use. Put oil in the pot. Add the onion and meat to the oil. The oil is just right and fry. After frying, pour the egg liquid into the oil pot. It should be fried evenly, and the eggs should be scattered and tender. After letting it go, add the rice and stir-fry, then add the meat again, add the seasonings, and it will be ready in a short time.

Although the egg fried rice is good, it has a lot of oil, which may be a bit greasy for today's people. She took out some fruits and made a fruit salad and put it on the plate to relieve the greasiness. She served her own dishes and waited. Juried tasting.

Chen Qian originally thought that this time she would wait until the end to announce the results together, but she didn't expect that the next step would be to call out names, and then the judges would tell the shortcomings and advantages of the food.

"Chen Qian."

Chen Qian was still a little nervous when she heard her name being called. She stood up and walked to the judges, obediently waiting for the evaluation.

"The total score for your good knife skills is ten points, and yours is nine points. For your dish, you have egg fried rice written on it. You are very thoughtful. You know the shortcomings of your dish and added fruit to relieve greasiness. I will give you a score. Eight points, now your score is seventeen points, and your score is currently the highest in the class."

Zeng Lao looked at Chen Qian with his eyes, "Can you tell me how you came up with this dish? If I remember it well "Egg fried rice is a dish that people ate hundreds of years ago. Did you read it in an ancient book?" "

This dish has a very deep memory. This dish was made by my mother for me. She is no longer here, but this dish still has the taste of my mother, so I thought of this dish when Mr. Zeng said that I wanted to make an impressive dish. This dish is indeed found in ancient books." Mr.

Zeng is kind. He looked at the girl in front of him and nodded with satisfaction. This child has a good heart.

Chen Qian was immersed in sadness. Of course, even if she knew that Mr. Zeng had misunderstood, she would not explain it. She couldn't tell everyone that my mother was still here, but not in this place, hundreds of years ago! She was sure that these people would think there was something wrong with her if she said so.

After the evaluations one by one, the final competition began, to make a dish. As a chef, you must not only have good knife skills and good conduct, but also learn to create your own dishes.

Chen Qian didn't know what kind of dish she was cooking. She felt that now was the time to show off. If she could make Mr. Zeng look at her in a new light, she might be able to join the Food Association so that she could show the food of her previous life in front of everyone.

Thinking of this, she had an idea and planned to make Dongpo elbow. This dish is not only her favorite, but also a dish that is deeply rooted in people's hearts.

Of course, this dish is made from mutant beasts. After cleaning, prepare the ingredients, make a cut on them and boil them in water, then add some black melon and green onions.

In order to make it easier to cook, remove the bones after fifteen minutes. Start steaming when it is seven or eight times cooked. Add some seasonings to make it more flavorful. Determine the steaming time according to the size. Next is the preparation of the sauce. Wait for it to come out. After taking the elbow out of the pot, pour the sauce evenly on the elbow. It is relatively light. You can also put it in to cook and add seasonings.

Because it took a long time, by the time Chen Qian served the Dongpo elbow, there were already a lot of dishes on the judging table. She sat on the chair uneasily and waited, praying to the gods and Buddhas in her heart.

"Chen Qian."

When she heard the shout, Chen Qian walked up suddenly and walked in front of the judges in a daze. She told herself in her heart: This is the last time anyway, good or bad, the food has been made, that's it. Bar!

"Are you cooking dishes from ancient books?"

"Yes, I cooked them based on ancient books." Chen Qian looked fearlessly into Mr. Zeng's eyes.

Zeng Lao's eyes lit up, making her want to leave immediately. Why did his eyes seem to see the shining gold ingot?

"Are you willing to become my teacher? You have great potential. Although I am already old, I can still persist for five or six years. You are very talented in the delicacies in ancient books." "

This." Chen Qianzhen She really wanted to answer directly, but unfortunately she couldn't be so direct. After all, agreeing directly would make her seem a bit superficial. I'm afraid that Mr. Zeng would also think that she was interested in the identity of Mr. Zeng's apprentice, which seemed irrational.

Anne was anxious beside her. She still had to consider such a good opportunity and agreed directly! After passing this village and no longer having this shop, she wished she could rush forward and answer instead.

Chen Qian thought for a while and then raised her head, "Okay, teacher."

"Hahahaha." Zeng Lao smiled happily.

"Congratulations to Mr. Zeng for finding the person to inherit the inheritance. Congratulations."

"Congratulations."

...

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] I became rich after dressing up as a fisherman's girl , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After Bai Yueguang's substitute lost his soul , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I became famous in the universe by spreading intangible cultural heritage , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of growing up a strange uncle , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Three Musketeers from Time Travel , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Enchanting Soul of Rebirth , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Beauty in the Vase , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Salted Fish Cultivation Super Happy , [ Time Travel and Rebirth] The Second Miss of the Republic of China , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Live a Happy Life

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

31.5K 695 57
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77341/ Author: how lucky Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-17 Latest: Chapter 57 Final Chapter rebirth fi...
51K 758 19
Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a love-minded heroine who cannot survive te...
94.5K 976 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...
12.6K 292 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...