✓Chef's Food System

By koushuu17

Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly travele... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End

16

500 6 0
By koushuu17

☆ 16. ☆, 017 Wilderness (1)font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 017 Wilderness (1)

Chen Qian sat at the table, picked up the meat and chewed it hard. Damn Xuanyuan Ze, do you think being a major general is great? Damn it, it's obviously not my fault, but you make it seem like I'm a sinner, so why don't you favor your sweetheart?

Bai Yingxue's mouth twitched a few times when she saw her friend's bitter hatred and confrontation with Rou. Sure enough, Chen Qian was still angry in her heart. She was so cruel to Rou. Sisters, can you be more shameless? Meat has no grudge against you, okay?

"Host, do you want to accept a mission?" Xiao Tongzi's tone was filled with gloating, why did he sound so arrogant?

Chen Qian was completely attracted by the mission. She still had ten gold coins to open the seed store. As long as the seeds could be cultivated, the delicacies of her previous life could be presented to everyone.

"What mission?" she asked impatiently.

"Of course it's about food. Ours is a food system! Everything is related to food."

"Can I ask Xuanyuan Ze to praise me for making food that is also delicious?"

Xiao Tongzi felt as if someone had stepped on his tail. Cat, "What do you know? What is food? Food needs to be recognized by everyone before it can be called food. It is useless if you think it is delicious. Generally speaking, it is still related to food, just like a seed. Seeds, there are many ingredients for delicious food, right?"

"Tell me about the mission." Chen Qian muttered in her heart, looking forward to it.

"The mission is to go to the wild to find ingredients similar to pumpkins, and then make pumpkin pie. This mission is simple!" "It's

simple for you. You need to go out of the city to go to the wild. You don't know how dangerous it is outside? You are not a gourmet system. You Let's just call it the system of killing people." Chen Qian was very angry. Thinking about the danger last time, no one would have thought that a flower would actually eat people. Mutated plants didn't care. Those mutated animals alone could kill her. Thousands of times.

"Anyway, it's up to you whether you complete the task or not. If you don't complete the task, your gold coins will be deducted. You may not know when the seed store will open, and someone will be greedy." Xiao Tongzi secretly laughed in his heart, letting you bully me before without any discussion. , this time I finally found your pain point. It feels like a serf who has turned over and started singing. As long as it succeeds this time, there is no way to bully it next time.

Thinking of the greedy seeds, Chen Qian agreed shamelessly, but it was not that difficult to rely on her as an ordinary person without powers. She had to find someone to go with her. Right, who should she find? The person she was a little familiar with was Xuanyuan Ze, but she had just offended his sweetheart.

Chen Qian was extremely annoyed. She knew that if she had said less last time, the situation would not have been so tense. She shamelessly pestered others. She felt that she was not so thick-skinned. "

Fight it, I will go by myself, or I will die." Chen Qian said. Akane waved her fist to cheer her up.

night.

"What? Are you going to the wild? Chen Qian, you can't be sick! Do you know how dangerous the wild is?" When Bai Yingxue heard her words, her first reaction was to joke. When she saw Chen Qian's serious expression, she couldn't help but He exclaimed in belief.

"I'm serious." Chen Qian wanted to appear fearless. The scene of herself being eaten by mutated animals and dripping with blood kept appearing in her mind. She shuddered so hard that she thought to herself: Xiao Tongzi, wait until you are sad. When you come back with your family intact, your good life will no longer exist. How will your aunt deal with you?

Bai Yingxue decided to use her emotions to make her give up. She hugged Chen Qian and cried with tears and runny nose, "Chen Qian! Why can't you just look away? You like Xuanyuan Ze, it doesn't matter, let's find a solution together, you You're still young! We're not in a hurry."

Chen Qian was startled by her sudden voice, and then all the snot and tears were wiped on her body. She reached out and pushed Bai Yingxue's forehead and pushed it away. She heard something like Xuanyuan Ze was so arrogant, with black lines all over his head, that he couldn't bear it and said: "I asked you, can you stop thinking automatically? How do you know that I like Xuanyuan Ze?" "

Uh? You don't like Xuanyuan Ze, why do you still do it? Going to the wild? It's very dangerous." Bai Yingxue touched the tears at the corner of her eyes and asked.

Chen Qian gave her a look. Do you think she wants to go? Who doesn't know the dangers of the wild, but I have done so many tasks, and it was so easy to open the seed store. If I can't complete the task, I will be deducted. If I don't complete the task this time, the same task will be the same next time, wouldn't it be far away?

"I'm going to go anyway, do you have anyone who can come with me?"

Then the two of them went to visit powerful people together, but the result was a ruthless rejection, fearing that she would delay On the other hand, Chen Qian sent two books based on her experience in surviving in the wild, which is good news.

Early the next morning, Bai Yingxue came to see Chen Qian off as if she was about to leave.

It was the first time she walked into the wild alone. When she reached the entrance, she took a deep breath and walked out without hesitation. She was lying if she said she wasn't nervous.

First, she opened the map. Chen Qian looked at it carefully and chose the direction to walk.

"This isn't it, this isn't it." She was getting more and more irritated. After countless scans, how could she not be anxious?

He was only looking for the mutated pumpkin, but he didn't realize that he was walking further and further away from the city, towards a sparsely populated place.

Xiao Tongzi was in a good mood. After being bullied so many times, he finally took a breath. He couldn't stand the host's thoughts and blocked the sounds from the outside world.

Chen Qian was surprised to find something familiar on the ground. She took the lead in using the system to scan and found no virus, and it was a mutation of bamboo shoots. She was happy and looked at the bamboo shoots with bright eyes. She could make magnolia slices when she went back.

I desperately dug out the bamboo shoots I saw, packed them up happily, and prepared to return them to a specialized agency for testing after returning to the city to confirm that there were no viruses or dangers before returning them.

She dug bamboo shoots and slowly came to a desolate place. The soil here was very strange. It was black and barren of grass. In contrast to the dense plants around it, it looked weird.

"I'd better leave as soon as possible! It's too scary." Chen Qian said to herself. As soon as she turned around, a smell of fragrance hit her face, her vision went dark and she fell to the ground.

Chen Qian slowly opened her eyes, confused, what happened? The memory before she fainted slowly appeared in her mind. Yes, she went to a strange place, and then there was a smell, and then she fainted, and her soul was weak. Where is this?

Her body felt weak and weak. She tried to sit up and looked around. What she saw in front of her were test tubes! Unidentified liquids and stuff like that, this is obviously a laboratory, and she is being kept in a cage.

You don’t want to treat your sister as a guinea pig! Damn, you are so lucky. You can travel here while sleeping at home, and you can find that weird place when you are looking for ingredients. The wilderness is so big! Whoever said it was Sister Yuanfen who slapped someone, she would rather not have this kind of fate, this kind of luck, but it is a pity that there is no lottery here. If there was, she would definitely buy some of all kinds, what a seven-star lottery! Scratch-off fun! In short, don’t let anyone go.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time Travel: The Flower Demon Knocks on the Door , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Women who are reborn should strengthen themselves , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The ultimate time travel plan that will conquer the world , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The "tyrannical" husband of Night Phoenix , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] Lazy Mother and Hungry Baby , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Wolf King’s Beloved Queen , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time and Time You Are the Abandoned Wife , [Time and Time Rebirth] The Story of the Princess Turning Clouds and Rain , [Time and Time Rebirth] Rebirth of Killing the Princess , [Time and Time Rebirth] ] Addicted to beauty

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 744 19
Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a love-minded heroine who cannot survive te...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
93.8K 972 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...
12.5K 292 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...