AWAKENED HEART (The first he...

By unilover85

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo met years before their first drama together "THE UNTAMED" They had met on Daytoy year... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
πŸ”žπŸ”žCHAPTER 22 πŸ”žπŸ”ž
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
πŸ”žCHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42β™₯️
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 45πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 46πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 47πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 48
Announcement ❣️❣️
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54 the
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❗
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
ANNOUNCEMENT‼️
CHAPTER 58

CHAPTER 55

168 13 4
By unilover85

"Laura...about what you said about the Wang family name... what was it you said again..?"

"Oh! Yes aunty...imagine if people were to find it about his obsession with Yibo,they would look down on you and your last name would be thrown to the mud."

"I see...."

Mrs Wang's response was unclear about how she felt about the situation. But because Laura's mom and Yibo's mom were best friends, it meant that Laura knew more about her family from her mother. All this time, Zhan was sitting uncomfortably on the couch, with Yibo's mother back to her seat and the attention back on Laura, he felt like the earth could just break into two and swallow him right where he sat.

""""""""'''''''''''''
Zhan's POV

Even though I don't like the way she said it, but it's true. I'm older than Yibo and he might be a bit impulsive in his way of thinking, I shouldn't have agreed to our relationship. I knew things like these would happen and yet I indulged myself because I have never felt this happy in my life.

This is wrong and I don't know how to fix it now. Yibo won't even listen to me and now that his parents are here, how am I going to keep him away from me so that they don't know about us? I feel so suffocated, I don't wanna be here. I fear for my future but most importantly, I fear for Yibo's future and for what his parents might say or do when they find out about us.

End of Zhan's POV
""""""""""""""

Mr Wang was listening and didn't want to interrupt his wife, he didn't feel right about what what being insinuated by Laura regarding his family but he had to let his wife deal with it in her own way. On the other hand, Mrs Wang was taking her time on handling things.

"You see aunty, Yibo and I are going to get married soon and I can't let his name be thrown around like that. I have to be quick in dealing with people like him to be able to stand proudly along side Yibo. Besides ...isn't he too old to be hanging around Yibo..? He's not even worthy of being his friend since his last name isn't that known in our society. People like him and people like us don't eat at the same table."

"Enough..!!! That is enough...!! I will not let you talk about him like that Laura do you hear me? If there's one person in this room who isn't worthy then it's you! You think you're well matched for me? What do you mean his name is not known in our society? I think he's better than you in every way when it comes to that. Your behaviour is rotten and so is your mouth, you talk about being worthy and yet you're shameless yourself. Who do you think you're fooling? If it wasn't for my family's name then your family's name wouldn't be known in our society as well right.?

Your personality disgusts me and that is why I will never marry someone like you. No one can force me to live their life and what I do or say about myself will never change and no one has the right to interfere in it. So please do me a favour, tomorrow morning, make sure you're gone the minute I wake up.!"

Yibo's voice roared in the living room, he was very harsh and unapologetic, and he knew to whom he was directing his words to. He wanted to make it known that he's not gonna change his mind. Mrs Wang was listening attentively to what was being said, she looked at her son and back at Laura who by that time was hanging her head due to the embarrassment that Yibo caused her. In a calm and gentle voice, Mrs Wang spoke, her voice confident in her words as she ordered...

"Yibo, don't talk to her like that, after all, you two are going to get married very soon. Now let's all calm down and try to handle the situation at hand and sto-"

"Mother...what do you mean we by "the situation at hand" I already told said that I'm not going to marry her, so why should you keep her hopes high and not let her marry the one she really loves. I don't think you understand what I mean and what I want mother. I thought you were finally getting to understand me a few minutes ago then what happened..?Please...don't make things difficult and stop this now. "

Mrs Wang was still smiling as she listened to Yibo who was fuming at the time and trying so hard to not seem immature to Zhan.

"Don't get me wrong son, I only scolded her because it's not appropriate for a girl who's going to marry in our family to talk and behave like she did earlier.

By the way Mrs Wang spoke to Laura, it was as if she didn't want them to get married. But things took a turn all of a sudden and she was siding with her. Mr Wang didn't know how to get into the topic knowing fully well that his wife and son would eventually end up fighting like they always did.

He was always the peace keeper between them since Yibo's mom was very controlling, especially when it came to their son. He knew very well the reason why his son preferred to spend a lot of time with his grandfather than with his parents. Even though he wanted to be with his son and longed to spend time with him bonding as father and son, he had to let his son constantly visit his in-laws mansion, for his son's peace of mind.

Then there he was again, sitting between his wife and son who were having a heated conversation infront of his son's guest. He sat there with nothing to say until he looked at Zhan and saw how uncomfortable he was to sit where he was. That was until he saw how Zhan about stand up that he thought it was time to remind both mother and son that he was still the head of their family.

"Enough both of you!!! Now I will not let you embarrass me infront of our guests. Wang Yibo! Did you listen to the way you were speaking to your mother? Did you think carefully before you used the words you used? No matter how old you are and how upset you are you still have to kind your words when you speak to her.! "

Mrs Wang was taken a back about how his husband scolded Yibo for her, she smiled a little admiring the kind of man whom she had long forgotten since the day her parents death. She nodded her head agreeing to what her husband was saying to Yibo that she thought he was siding with her. Even so,there was nothing he could do but keep quite. His father had never scolded him before, in fact, he was the one who always rescued him from his mother's scolding everytime she saw something that didn't satisfy her with her son.

Not that she was a bad mother or anything, she was a good mother who always gave her son what he wanted except for what he needed. It was always either not good for the family name or too dangerous for her son's safety. With Yibo's illness, he was always controlled on what to do and how to do it. Fortunately his grandfather was still alive and together with his father, they spoke up for him to move to Korea and follow his dreams.

After being scolded by his father and his mother smiling as she thought she was being defended by her husband, Yibo felt cornered and because he respected his father very much, all he could do was keep all his frustrations inside. He didn't mind what Zhan would think of him, even after being told off by his father, he still didn't look embarrassed but rather still protective. He looked ready to defend himself and Zhan at any time. His mother spoke, adding to what his father said...

"Bobo...dear...I'm doing this for your sake, soon when you're older you're gonna look back to this day and feel grateful that I was there to guide you to a peaceful and great future, trust m-"

"I don't think this is something to be grateful about. Please let our guests rest since it has been a long day, they must be tired."

Just like that Yibo's father cut her words knowing very well that Yibo was bit gonna stay quite for very long. He stood up and faced Zhan who was in the verge of crying while looking at Yibo, forgetting where he was and who he was with. His hormones were messing with his emotions again and even though he wanted to, he couldn't control it. Yibo called Baba and instructed him to take care of Zhan and make sure he gets proper sleep.

The other guest room was long prepared for Laura who preferred to sleep in Yibo's bedroom instead of the guest room assigned to them. She went upstairs walking as if she owned the house while Zhan followed Baba upstairs. His eyes were in Yibo but be couldn't do anything, the thought of Yibo being scolded because of him was just too unbearable for him but there was nothing he could do.

Yibo looked on as Zhan followed closely behind Baba as he wondered where Baba was taking him. After disappearing upstairs, Mr Wang decide dti have a man of the house talk with his father. It was a matter of time and something he hadn't done since before Yibo was born. As they were all seated, Mr Wang started talking.

"Yibo, son, what do you think of Laura being your wife.? Can you love her the way she deserves to be loved?."

"Father...I do not want to marry her and I will never marry her!.

"Well son, if you look at this in another way...your mother is right to want to get you married and make a family of your own. You need to think about things before making decisions. "

"Father... I'm not interested in marrying any girl, you know very well that nothing can change my mind about that, so please father....don't force me to do what I will never do."

"Ok...I hear you, I'm gonna ask you a question and please think carefully before you answer me alright...? It's really important. Now tell me, do you like that young man you work with...? I mean ....that Xiao Zhan..? Again....think very carefully before you answer me ok...?"

"Father....there's no need to think about the answer cause I already made up my mind very long ago. There's something I wanted to tell you but never found a perfect time to tell you all this. You see...Zhan gē and I...are together."

"What do you mean by together? You mean you work together or live together or what....? Bobo...you should've told us and also told Laura that so that she didn't need to say all those things to that young man. But then again...why would you bring a stranger into your home regardless I you working together. I don't like it, I don't like this one bit...Lao Wang...do you see what your son did behind our backs..?"

"I think you need to listen carefully before you say anything else. Let him explain what he means."

Yibo took an deep breath and said what he had been holding in because of Zhan. Now that Zhan was not there, he could say what he wanted to tell his parents all along.

"Zhan gē and I aren't just friends amd he has every right to be here since he's mine."

"What did you say...?"

Hi guys...sorry for late update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 3.2K 36
My life can't get any better than this. I mean, I'm blind and all but I suppose there are conditions worse than mine. Other people probably have it w...
862K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
33.5K 321 18
Paano kung mag ka gusto sa isang tulad mo ang COLD,GWAPO,MAYAMAN, at higit salahat MAY-ARI ng SCHOOL na pinapasukan mo? PAANO KUNG ISA ITONG GANGSTE...