Meant To Be

By phoenixmaiden13

One Night of passion leads to drastic consequences that changes the war completely. Harry must go into hiding... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 42

2.1K 80 18
By phoenixmaiden13

A/N: Happy New Year! I made it just in time for my annual update. It's a really long one too with so much happening, I hope you all enjoy it!

Update schedule: Only once a year around the Christmas/new year holiday as it's the only time I have off to write without stopping. 

True to Harry's word, he began taking Wynter to a nearby Muggle park a few times a week. He took a blanket to sit on near the playground with a book, a few of Wynter's toys, and snacks. Wynter stayed close to him the first few times they went, just watching the other kids, all older but at least closer in age, run around. The first time they went she looked around excitedly and pointed at everything, but she remained stuck to his side until he took her out on the swing. The second time she was still by him but near his knee. The third time, she was at the edge of the blanket by his foot and kept looking back at him to make sure he was still there.

Yet she wasn't a Potter for nothing, within an hour of just watching the fourth time they were there just watching, she got up and pointed to the sandbox within a few feet where a few kids were playing.

"Go ahead," Harry encouraged her, and off she went.

Wynter tentatively approached the box and stood there a moment before one of the little girls looked up and asked if she wanted to play. Wynter nodded, climbed in, sat down, and soon played with the others, filling a hollow block with sand. It filled Harry with pride to see her making new friends and that they had welcomed her in, with no prejudice or hate in sight, just pure fun. She would occasionally look over to him to see if he was still there and he would wave at her.

Within a few weeks of going, he could see the change in her. She spoke a lot more clearly, was sharing (not that she wasn't already) and, much to Harry's surprise, was able to say her name. The kids at the park always asked for her name and it surprised Harry to hear that she knew how to say her name...kind of. She would say "Innter" which was close enough. A little boy approached him and asked what her name was when he didn't understand. Kids were not afraid of just going up to people and asking things as was proven when he suddenly had a blanket full of little ones ages 5-7 playing with Wynter's toys and asking a billion questions about Wynter and him. And there was his girl, in the middle sharing her grapes and crackers, the center of attention – it reminded him of someone.

Along with the kids, came the kid's parents who were interested in the young green-eyed man with the like-eyed little girl, mainly the single mothers. Harry was quick to put that down saying that Wynter's father was still in the picture and they were together. Yet they became even more interested when Tom did come with them – women were wolves! But it was those days that Wynter enjoyed the most. Having both of them there with her and playing on the playground, having a picnic under a tree...she was always so happy and that made them happy. And seeing Tom playing with Wynter, pushing her on the swing, and helping her go up the steps to the slide; made Harry remember why he fell in love with Tom in the first place. He was such a good father.

Before he knew it, it was his birthday again, July 31st, where had the time gone? A week prior, Tom had asked him out on a special date for his birthday, so he had to turn down his friend's invite to celebrate with their family like they did every year, but Ron and Hermione understood and were more than happy to watch Wynter for a few hours. Ron wiggled his eyebrows to suggest that they may get up to something making Harry blush as he left their house. But he wasn't ready quite yet, soon though.

After dropping Wynter off at Ron and Hermione's house, Harry got ready in a nice maroon button-down shirt and slacks as Tom said he was taking him to a "more luxurious establishment" meaning fancy. They don't usually do fancy since it wasn't something Harry was into, but it was his birthday, and well...he deserved to be spoiled once in a while.

He adds a simple black blazer over his maroon button-down shirt and attempts to tame his hair into a manageable mess. He steps back to look himself over and decides it will have to do. Just in time too as at exactly 5 pm, the doorbell rings. Butterflies in his stomach, Harry grabs his wand and puts it in his holster at his hip, invisible to Muggles, and races down the stairs to open the door.

Tom stands, impeccable as always, not a hair out of place, in a white button-down, rolled to his elbows to show his forearms, green vest, and black slacks.

"Hi," Harry states breathlessly.

"Hi," Tom answers back, "You look ravishing."

Harry blushes and smooths down his shirt, "Thanks," he mumbles, "Is this okay?"

"I find that anything you wear is more than okay," Tom smoothly replies, "but yes, it is for where we are going."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Are you ready?"

"Yes," Harry says, stepping out into the cool night air as the door locks behind him and he takes Tom's arm.

xxx

They land in a small alleyway and Tom leads him out to a street full of shops and other eateries, carefully tucking Harry's arm at the crook of his own, Tom leads him down the street, pointing out different locations that he had been to before. After a short walk, they stopped in front of a small restaurant done up artfully in dark reds and white. While the building above was white, the restaurant itself had dark wood along the front with large windows showing the dimly lit interior. Three large planters mostly hid the windows, giving the patrons inside some privacy as well as giving it a cozy feel. Overlooking the front, was a large red awning, overhanging the entire front with the name engraved right above it, Clos Maggiore.

Harry looked at Tom suspiciously because it didn't look like much on the outside, but Tom just grinned and held open the door, which didn't disappoint. As soon as they stepped inside, it was, for lack of a better word, magical. Despite being a Muggle restaurant, it looked like something that would be in the magical world.

"Wow," Harry breathed as he took a look around. It was a small quaint quaint-looking place and it looked like they were outside. Vines were covering the walls in a thick layer, padding the sides of the entryway and the small hallway leading to a large room full of white linen-covered tables, and hanging from the ceiling was a canopy of live white flowers hung from the ceiling from branches that stretched over the entire ceiling with small lights woven amongst it, giving it an otherworldly glow. There was also a fireplace just off the bar area, giving it all a cozy feel. It was very romantic.

"Do you like it?" Tom asked after talking to the Hostess.

"It's beautiful. I didn't know Muggles could do something like this, it's amazing."

"I will admit that Muggles can come up with brilliant ideas." Harry grinned at him and he added, "Sometimes." Harry just kept grinning at him like he had said something naughty. But he guessed if he, the Dark Lord, against all things Muggle, praised them...it must be something to grin about. He would say anything if it made Harry smile at him like that. "Shall we?" he asked as he directed Harry's attention to the Hostess waiting for them.

They followed her through a hallway into the larger room and were seated near a corner where the tree grew through the floor, swathed in vines, and branched out into the beautiful scenery above them. After taking his fill of the ceiling, Harry looked over the menu. It was a French-style restaurant, so he had no idea what most of it was, at least there was an English description underneath, yet it all looked super complicated.

"Having trouble deciding?"

"It's all so fancy," Harry said, scanning the list of items.

"How about we get the Tasting Menu?" Tom suggested. "It's five courses and has a bit of everything."

"Sounds good enough for me."

Tom waved over the waiter and placed their order of a Tasting Menu and some fancy French wine, and they settled in to wait with some light conversation until the food arrived. Then it was all about what each food was and Tom helping Harry with his French pronunciation even though the menu had been in English. Tom liked to teach him different words and food was an easy way to learn a new language. Harry thought he was doing quite well.

"Purée de marrons," Harry pronounced slowly.

"Yes, better."

"Chestnut Puree," Harry said in English, spearing another portion of the venison and putting it in his mouth. "Mmm, this is so good."

"Glad you approve," Tom said as he watched Harry take another bite of the Venison Loin in Chestnut puree, pickled blackberry, and poached pear.

"You've been here before?"

"Once when I was younger, and it's just as exquisite as the first time. Though the company is better."

Harry looked away, a blush forming across his face. "I'm sure I'm not the first one that you've said that to."

"You're the first that I've meant it."

"Charming," Harry muttered picking up his wine."

"When I need to."

"That doesn't always work on me, you know."

"But sometimes it does."

Harry mockingly glared at him over his wine glass, "Prick." Tom just smirked, and Harry looked away and they resumed eating the rest of their meal.

"I don't know if I can eat anymore," Harry said putting his fork down when he had eaten the last bite. Each portion had been small and artfully arranged on the plate; it seemed a sin to ruin it, but each course had been better than the last. And it really had been a tasting, they had a bit of everything, scallops, steak, halibut, venison...so good and mouth-watering.

"There's still dessert."

"I always have room for dessert," Harry replied and smiled in thanks up at the waiter when he came to take their dishes.

Tom chuckled, "Well, before we have dessert, I have something for you." He pulled out a long thin box tied in a bow and slid it across the table.

Harry pulled the box toward him and opened it to reveal two tickets to the upcoming Quidditch match between Puddlemere United and the Chudley Cannons. Harry smiled excitedly, "You got me Quidditch tickets?"

"I figured you could take your friend Ron. He likes the Chudley Cannons, right?"

"Yes. I'm surprised you remembered that. I only told you once."

"I remember all our conversations."

"Even the bad ones?"

"Yes. Recently, mostly good ones."

"We have quite a lot of those now, don't we?" Harry asked, smiling softly.

Tom reached across the table and held his hand out, and Harry slipped his hand into his with no hesitation. "Yes, we do," he said softly, stroking Harry's hand with his thumb. "I hope we continue to do so."

"Me too," Harry whispered, warmth flooding through him. He looked down at the tickets, "Thank you for these."

"You're welcome. Happy Birthday, Harry."

"Thanks," he said. Then smirked and pulled the tickets out, fanning them in front of his face. "Not interested in going?"

"I'm afraid that I would not be good company. I would not appreciate it as much as you do."

"You're like Hermione, she doesn't understand how great it is."

"We agree then; I think it's a rather pointless sport."

"How could you," Harry playfully said, squeezing his hand.

"Sorry, it's true. I don't understand the point of flying around in the air throwing a ball back and forth. What's the point?"

"Uh, fun?"

"We have very different views on what's fun."

"You and Hermione are sticks in the mud, you don't understand how great and thrilling Quidditch is."

"That may be so, but if it makes you happy..."

"It does."

"Then you should have a good time with someone who will enjoy it as much as you do."

Harry grinned and put the tickets back in the box, covering it with the lid. "Ron's going to flip."

The waiter came back with two plates with their dessert; it was some sort of cream over some caramelized nuts with some flat disks of white chocolate, "Valrhona Chocolate, Coffee & Toasted Hazelnut Delice," he said, "Enjoy."

"Thank you," they both said and the waiter left.

"Wow," Harry said, "I don't know what this is, but it looks good."

"Still have room for it?"

"Yes," Harry said and dug in with his spoon and ate it, "Oh Merlin," he said closing his eyes in bliss. "It's so good!"

Tom dug into his own and had to agree. There wasn't much talking after that as they were both enjoying the sweet dessert.

"This has to be the best place you've taken me," Harry said, setting his spoon down, "everything was so good. Five stars."

Tom chuckled, "Good. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"Everything good?" the waiter asked coming back to check in on them.

"Yes, everything was delicious," Harry said.

"Good, we are glad you have enjoyed your meal," he said and picked up their dishes and moved aside to reveal another waiter with a big plate with small little deserts around the side, and in the center written in chocolate was 'Happy Birthday' with a lit candle stuck to the side. "I hope you still have room, but we heard it was your birthday. Happy Birthday," the woman said and placed the plate in front of him.

"Thank you so much!" he told them, and they nodded. "That was nice of them," Harry said when they left, taking one of the finger desserts. "Mmm."

"Good?"

"Mm-hmm," he said and pushed the plate close to him to share. They ate the rest of the treats, smearing it in the chocolate until it was gone. "I'm stuffed now."

"Same, ready to go?"

Harry nodded and Tom called over the waiter to settle the bill. Once it was, Tom led them out of the restaurant into the cool night air. "That was so good," Harry said as they set off down the street toward the apparition point, but doing so slowly so the date wouldn't end.

"We should go again, then," Tom said.

"I'd like that. Unless you have another fancy place to take me to."

"Several. Though some are either out of the country or a magical restaurant."

"Are they like this place?"

"Better."

"You should take me then."

"You sure? That would expose you to the press," Tom said.

Harry sighed, "I know, but I can't avoid them forever. Same thing with Wynter. As much as I want to keep her from them, I know I can't. I want to show her the wizarding world and watch her be as amazed at it as I am."

"She definitely needs to be exposed to our world sooner or later," Tom admitted.

"Yes, I know. I think I'll take her to Diagon Alley one of these days, I can't have Ron and Hermione keep going for me. I'm just not looking forward to all the questions that it will bring."

"Perks of being famous."

"Yay for me," Harry muttered.

"Sorry."

"I know."

They walked in companionable silence, looking into the lit storefronts, occasionally pointing out something that caught their interest. Eventually, they reached the alleyway and they apparated to Potter Manor where Harry let Tom inside.

"Thank you for today."

"It was my pleasure."

"You always take me to such fancy places. I would have been fine with pizza."

"You deserve the best, plus it's your birthday. We had to celebrate," Tom said.

"Well, thanks again," he glanced at the clock on the wall, "It's getting late I should go pick up Wynter. Though she should be asleep by now."

"Should be."

Harry laughed, "Yes, should. But Ron and Hermione have been very good at getting her to bed on time."

"That's good. Staying on a sleep schedule is good for her."

"Yes, it is, but she doesn't always follow it."

"Stubborn."

"Like her father," Harry said with a smile.

"Her mother too."

Harry smiled, "That does not bode well."

"A problem for the future, I'll take her hanging onto my every word for now," Tom replied.

Harry laughed at that and they both fell silent, neither of them wanting to say goodbye just yet.

"Are...are you sure you don't want to come tomorrow?" Harry asked, folding his arms and rocking on his feet as if holding himself back from something.

"No, you have fun with your family. I know you've been looking forward to it and I don't want to intrude."

"You wouldn't. They've been asking about you, makes sense to meet them."

"True, but your girl Weasley will be there, yes?"

"Ginny? Yeah, why?"

"If what you've told me is true, it is quite possible she knows what I look like."

Harry was silent a moment as he processed this and he was right. Ginny had Tom Riddle's diary first and had been able to show him a memory of the past. The diary might have done the same for Ginny and she would know his true face. If he just showed up.... "Oh, shit," Harry whispered, "I hadn't thought of that."

"Yes, I hardly think it would be a good birthday party having to explain that."

"Yeah," Harry said slowly, "I'll have to...um..." He sighed, "I'll have to think about it."

"One step at a time, maybe just focus on exposing Wynter to our world first and whatever comes from it and we can think about what to do about...us, later."

"That would be best, I don't even know how to tell the truth...I doubt they would take it well...a problem for the future."

Tom nodded. "I should probably get going."

"Oh...already?" Harry asked, straightening his back.

"Weren't you going to get Wynter?"

"Right, I am." Harry nods and steps forward to open the door but at the last moment veers towards him and looks at him considering, worrying his lip between his teeth, before taking a deep breath and stepping forward and pressing his lips to Tom's.

The kiss was sweet and brief and took Tom entirely by surprise. By the time Tom realized what happened, Harry had pulled away and was looking at him with a slight grin, cheeks flushed. Harry started to step away when Tom suddenly surged forward and captured Harry's mouth with feverish kisses again and again and again unable to get enough and pulling him close. Yet Harry didn't protest, if anything, he clung tighter.

It had been too long. Way too long since he had held Harry like this, kissed him like this, and now he kissed him like he was starved. He knew he should stop but he didn't want to, and Harry wasn't stopping him so he would take what he could get. He didn't know when the next time Harry would let him kiss him again.

Yet Harry knew he would want to do this again, and again. He had been wanting to for a while but Tom, ever the gentleman, never took any of the openings he had given him, so he had to take matters into his own hands. Then again, maybe he wasn't giving good enough hints. He wasn't that good at this dating thing and didn't have much experience in being alluring. But they had been dating for months now and were in a good spot in their relationship, it had been time to take the next step. Even Ron and Hermione had kept asking if he had kissed him yet, and the cheek didn't count.

They were right of course, but he had been flailing about it every time Tom had come over and had chickened out at the last moment, because once they took that step, it would lead to other... things. And he wasn't ready for that just yet. Harry didn't want to move too fast and end up the way they were. It was just a kiss though, Tom had been nothing but respectful of his boundaries, he would know not to go too far. And he wanted a kiss damn it.

So, when the night neared its end and nothing happened, Harry took action. He wasn't a Gryffindor for nothing and it was his birthday. If he wanted a kiss, he was going to get one. He had been thinking about it all night, and it was even better than he had thought. It had been short and brief and he had known he had surprised Tom which was what he had been hoping for, it wasn't often that he could surprise Tom but he was getting better at it. What he wasn't expecting was Tom's reaction, but he was not complaining. It felt so right to be in his arms again to be kissed by him again.

He met each fevered kiss with one of his own, clinging to Tom desperately. Lips meeting over and over, but going no deeper. He could still taste the chocolate from their desserts earlier and Harry pulled him closer, sliding his hand into Tom's hair and tugging.

Tom's hands were petting up and down Harry's back, as if unsure of where to put them as well as touching everywhere he could. Harry could feel it through his shirt, his fingers leaving a trail of warmth in their wake and all he could do was shiver and press closer.

Tom pulled away after a minute to catch his breath and rested his forehead against Harry's. "I should leave" he whispered. Before this goes any further and we do something we're not ready for, left unsaid.

Harry nodded but didn't move away and instead placed his head against Tom's shoulder and snuggled into his arms, he wanted just a moment longer.

They stood there a moment, right in the foyer, just holding each other before Tom pulled away enough so he could look down at Harry and took in his flushed face and green eyes smoldering with desire, a reflection of his own. He was glad to see that the spark between them was still there.

He lifted his hand and cradled Harry's cheek, caressing it with his fingers, his skin warm against his cool fingers, as Harry leaned into it. He then gently, softly kissed him again, the barest caress of lips, once, twice, before pulling away to press a kiss to the side of his head. "Happy birthday, Harry," he whispered into his ear. He pulled away completely this time, took in Harry's flushed appearance, and committed it to memory. "Good night."

"Good night," Harry whispered. With that, Tom opened the door and apparated away.

Harry locked the door and then leaned back against it tracing his fingers against his lips still feeling Tom's against it, then looked up at the chandelier's bright light above him and just starred it thinking back to the sweet kisses they had just shared.

He hadn't thought it would be like that, well, he wasn't sure what it would be like; like before maybe, but it had been even better. The time spent apart, and not touching...it was not surprising that their kiss was.... explosive. And it wasn't like the very beginning where that strange link had forced them together, he had honestly forgotten about, it was just that it had been a while and it was like how they say 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' or something like that. He wondered what it would be like when they finally slept together.

Harry shook his head to rid himself of those thoughts...for now. It would have to wait for when he was alone. First, he had to go get Wynter, then he could... process what just happened...among other things.

xxx

The next morning, Harry started bright and early to clean up the house for his visitors who were coming later since they didn't get to celebrate his birthday yesterday. Since Harry had plans yesterday, the Weasleys and Hermione were coming over today instead and Harry was looking forward to it.

For now, he had to clean and Wynter was watching him in fascination.

"Woah!" Wynter exclaimed excitedly hopping about as she always did when she saw him do magic.

"Magic is amazing, isn't it?" he asked her as he performed another spell on the table to tidy it up and get rid of dust.

"Ye!"

The fireplace in the other room went off and Wynter ran to go look. "Unca On!"

"Hey, Wynter!" Ron said stepping out of the way for Hermione to come through He swept Wynter off her feet threw her up in the air and caught her as she shrieked in delight.

"Careful Ron, she just ate not too long ago," Harry commented giving Hermione a hug in greeting.

"She's good, aren't you?" Ron asked her.

"Ye!"

"You say that now, but not when her breakfast is all over your face."

"Ugh gross, don't do that, okay?" he told her.

"Otay," Wynter agreed, then went to Hermione when Ron handed her over for more kisses.

"So, how did it go yesterday?" Ron asked following him into the living room, "You didn't say much."

That was true. Harry had still been in a daze when he went to pick up Wynter, so he was quick to just grab her and leave. He just told them that it had gone well and was stuffed, but had to get Wynter home and would see them in the morning.

"It went well. Look at what Marque gave me," Harry said showing Ron the tickets.

"No way, the Cannons?!"

"Yup. Wanna go?"

"Fuck yeah!" Ron exclaimed excitedly.

"Ron!" "Ronald!" Hermione and Harry admonished him.

"Oops."

"Fck ya!" Wynter repeated.

Harry glared at Ron, then turned to his foul-mouthed daughter. "Wynter no, we do not say that. Uncle Ron said a bad word."

"Ba?"

"Yes bad, bad Uncle Ron."

"Ba Unca On!" Wynter scolded.

"Yes, I'm bad. I'm sorry," Ron said sheepishly, "Sorry, Harry."

"You better be, stop teaching my daughter bad words. Keep it up and I won't take you to the match."

"Noo! Anything but that. I'll behave."

"You have to set a better example as her godfather, Ronald. Really," Hermione said smacking him in the arm, "We can't have her have your foul mouth."

"I said I'm sorry," Ron muttered.

"It's not just us now and she picks up on everything. We have to be careful."

"Yeah, I know."

"Unca On ime out?" Wynter asked.

"Hmm, I think we will give him one more chance, but if he says a bad word again, he will be in time out."

"Otay," she said and turned to Ron, "Be ood Unca On."

"I'll be good," he told her.

Wynter beamed up at him and then went to go play with her toys, pulling them from her toy box in the corner.

"She's too cute," Hermione said with a fond smile.

"She is, she gets out of far too many things because of it."

They all chuckled and watched her start to build with her blocks.

"So..." Ron began, "I can still go right?"

"Honestly, Ronald!"

Harry shook his head in disbelief, "Yes, Ron, you can still go."

"Yes!"

"Anyway," Hermione said turning to Harry, "How did your birthday date with Marque go?"

"Like I said. It went well. He took me to some restaurant in Covet Garden called Clos Maggiore."

"He took you to Clos Maggiore?" Hermione asked, "That's a very fancy place, Harry."

"Is it? Never heard of it," Ron said.

"Neither have I, it was absolutely beautiful in there. You would never know that it's a Muggle place."

"Another Muggle restaurant?"

"Yeah, he takes me to Muggle places so I'm not recognized and I can have privacy."

"Rather considerate of him."

"It is and it was. You should have seen the place guys, if I didn't know it was a Muggle place, I'd think there was magic involved. And the food was delicious."

"Glad you had fun."

"Anything else fun happen?" Ron asked wiggling his brows.

"No, Ron. Geez."

"You sure, Harry?" Hermione questioned, "Your ears are turning pink."

Harry clasped his hands over his ears in an attempt to hide them but felt his face heating as a result.

"Mama!?" Wynter called his attention and she had her own hands over her ears with a quizzical look.

Harry chuckled and lowered his hands. "I'm okay, jelly bean."

"Otay!" She said brightly and went back to playing with her blocks.

"Well?" Ron prompted.

"I might have...kissed him a bit."

"A bit? How much is a bit?"

"Just...a bit."

"Tongue?"

"No! Hermione!" Harry exclaimed his cheeks flushing even redder.

"I'm just asking, not like you're telling us."

"I just told you. We kissed," Harry said looking down at his hands and muttered, "A lot."

"I thought you said just a bit," Ron said with a grin.

"Well...it started as a bit, but turned into...more."

"How was it?"

"It was...I didn't know how much I missed kissing him, and just having him around all the time."

"Are you thinking of moving back in with him?" Hermione asked.

"No, not yet, but it's heading in that direction."

"We'd be sad to see you go, we like having you close by."

"I know, but now that I know I have this place, I won't stay away for so long. Plus, I want Wynter to be close to my family."

"Aw, we're family!" Ron cried and hugged him.

"Get off, Ron, geez, you prat," Harry said pushing him away with a smile. "You know you guys are."

"We think so too," Hermione said.

"Mum pretty much adopted you the moment you came to our house the first time," Ron said, "So we've been family since we've been like 12."

Harry smiled, his eyes a little misty. "I love you guys." Then allowed a group hug with Wynter joining in when she noticed. "Okay," he said placing Wynter back down and getting up, "I need to get cleaning up before everyone comes."

"Well, that's why we're here. What do you need us to do?" Hermione asked.

Harry directed them to different rooms to clean up any dust and put things away. Wynter helped out too, following them around and putting any lost toys away. Such a good helper!

"I think we got the last of it," Hermione said coming back downstairs.

"Thanks, guys. This would have taken most of the day. This place is bigger than the house in Australia."

"I don't know how you can keep up with this place," Ron said.

"I have no idea, by the time I clean the last room I have to start all over again. There is no charm to keep away dust permanently."

"Do you know how it was cleaned before?" Hermione asked.

"I think there were House elves. There's a room off the pantry with small beds. But they must have died off before I took over this place. I kind of wish they were still around,"

"Harry..." Hermione warned and opened her mouth to bring up the age-old arguments.

"Not," he said cutting her off, "because I want them to work. But they would be the ones that were around with my dad."

"Oh, I didn't think about that."

"It would be dead useful though with a house this big," Ron said with his hands on his hips as he gazed around the living room, "Maybe you can employ one and pay them?"

"There aren't many house elves that want to be paid, Hermione. You've tried," Harry said.

"Which is barbaric, they could have so much more if they would just take a wage. And treated better! Some of the families out there treat them so horribly!"

"And we agree with you, Hermione. But not all of them can be like Dobby," Harry said. Suddenly a sharp crack sounded behind him and he spun around in surprise to spot a very familiar house elf. "D-Dobby? How?"

Dobby the house elf stood there dressed nicely in a soft fabric with the Hogwarts emblem on the front and some of the hats that Hermione made when they were in 5th year. "Harry Potter be calling for Dobby."

"I didn't call, I just said your name..." Harry trailed off. He had a feeling the elf was just waiting for him to just say his name. He was surprised he didn't show up the moment he said 'House elf.' Harry signed and just shook his head in amusement. "Well, Dobby, how have you been?"

The elf's eyes, filled with tears, "The great Harry Potter sir be asking Dobby how I's been? Harry Potter is so kind, and - "

"Yes, yes," Harry said a blush forming across his face and ears while Ron snorted back a laugh. "You're still at Hogwarts?"

"Yes, Dobby is still being employed at Hogwarts cleaning and taking care of students."

"Good for you."

"You're still being paid, Dobby?" Hermione asked.

Dobby's ears drooped slightly, but he nodded," Yes Miss. Dobby being paid 1 Gallon a week."

"Still? Maybe Dumbledore can give you a raise..." she trailed off when Dobby shook his head violently.

"Oh no! That being too much!"

During their conversation, Wynter came sneaking up and hid herself behind Harry's legs as she stared at the new creature in her home. This was the first time she had seen a magical creature before and she was fascinated by the small figure that was not much taller than her.

Dobby sensing movement, looked down and spotted her and gasped softly. "Harry Potter sir has a child!"

Harry smiled softly and got down on his knees so he was closer to Wynter who cuddled between his legs and pointed at Dobby and asked "Mama, dat?"

"Wynter, this is Dobby Mama's friend. Dobby, this is my daughter Wynter."

Dobby approached slowly so as not to alarm her, "Hello Miss Wynter. I's being Dobby."

"Hewo," Wynter said back and reached out to touch the elf's outstretched hand and gripped his finger making Dobby's eyes water in glee. They were in awe of each other and kept staring at each other.

"Dobby is a house elf," Harry told Wynter, "They are very important and help us out all the time even when we don't know they are there. You have to be respectful, okay?"

"Otay," she said, still in awe.

And this time Dobby did burst into tears. "The great Harry Potter be saying Dobby is important!" he wailed.

Wynter was startled, then went over to the elf and patted it on his head, "Otay?"

Dobby sniffed and nodded, "Yes, Miss Wynter. Dobby is okay. Mis Wynter is kind like Harry Potter."

"I sure hope so," Harry said, "I do my best to raise her right."

"Miss Wynter will grow up to be great like Harry Potter!" Dobby said with confidence.

"Glad you think so."

"Well with all of us around, she's going to learn loads," Ron said.

"Do you need to go back to work, Dobby?" Hermione asked.

"No, Dobby finished duties for today. They's being not much to do since students don't come back yet. Is Dobby interrupting?"

"Oh no, you're not. We are just preparing for a small get-together for Harry," Hermione said.

"Oh! It being Harry Potter's birthday yesterday! Dobby wishes a very happy birthday to Harry Potter sir!"

"Er, thanks Dobby," Harry said.

"Is there being anything I's can do?"

"No, but thank you Dobby, we just finished."

Wynter stepped forward tugging on Dobby's finger that she hadn't let go of, "Pway?"

Harry laughed, "You can play with Wynter though, she would like that."

"It would be my honor!" Dobby said and followed Wynter where she showed him her toys.

"I like how he didn't even question the fact that you have a kid," Ron said.

"If only others could do the same, I wouldn't be afraid of going out in public," Harry said leading the way into the kitchen so they could grab something to drink, trusting Dobby to watch out for Wynter.

"I think you'll just have to take the plunge at some point," Ron said taking a seat at the island.

"That's what I was talking about with Marque last night. I don't want to hide her from the world, but I also don't want someone to say something bad about her. They can say all they want about me, but if they try anything..."

"Oh, if anyone tries anything they have us to deal with," Ron said threateningly.

"That's if you leave us anything," Hermione said.

"True. Harry will go Mama bear on them," Ron said with a laugh. "It's too bad we can't find out who tried it before, they'd be so dead."

"Oh..." Harry paused. He hadn't thought about his cottage fire in a long time, but Ron and Hermione didn't know what happened to the two Death Eaters. Well, he didn't know either, but he did know they were dead. "I'm sure we'll find them eventually. Then they'll pay."

"Me too. We've looked, but whoever they were they haven't come out of hiding. I'd have thought they would be gloating over it. Even Voldemort was quiet over it."

Harry laughed nervously, "I honestly don't care. As long as Wynter was alright."

There was a sharp crack and Dobby showed up with Wynter in toe. "Miss Wynter would like a snack. Is that being okay?" he asked, setting Wynter down.

"Oh, uh, sure, nothing too filling, everyone should be here soon," Harry said.

Dobby nodded and he went to the cabinets to prepare Wynter a snack, then took Wynter back to the living room to sit down at the small table and chair set he had set up in there for her to eat.

"You know," Harry began, "Thinking back to the fire, I didn't even think about calling Dobby, he could have gotten through the anti-apparation wards or broken through the spells that had been placed on the walls and windows. We wouldn't have had to go through all that."

"Hindsight is 20/20," Hermione said, "I'm sure you would have thought about it if you had been alone, but you were scared for Wynter. No one blames you for it."

"I know, just...I could have done things so much differently."

"We're lucky Marque came when he did," Ron said, "or we would have lost the both of you."

"Yeah," Harry agreed. He still had nightmares about it sometimes, of what happened and what could have happened.

The fireplace in the receiving room dinged and flared to let in its first guests and from the next room, they could hear Wynter's quick footsteps and her calling for Harry. "Mama! Viditr!"

Then "Miss Wynter, you mustn't run!"

Harry chuckled, "We have visitors," he said and left the kitchen to greet the rest of the Weasleys who were coming through. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley came through and gave him big hugs, followed by Bill and Fleur, Fred and George, and Ginny. Percy was working. And of course, Remus.

The rest of the night was loud and full of laughter and fun as they celebrated Harry's 25th birthday. Mrs. Weasley had made enough food to feed an army, all of them Harry's favorites, and a big chocolate cake. They settled in the dining room as it would fit all of them and ate the delicious food, different conversations going on all at the same time. It was all over the place, and Harry loved it.

Once they were stuffed full and Wynter cleaned up, they moved to the living room where there was more room and the Weasleys, Fleur, Remus, and Hermione gave Harry their gifts. They ranged from shirts, candy, books, and other trinkets. Wynter helped him open each one while sitting on his lap, ripping open the wrapping with glee; showing him the big strips she had, and handing it to Ron who had a trash bag ready. Harry even told them about the Quidditch tickets he got from Marque, which then delved into a question-and-answer session.

"Is he going with you?" Bill asked.

"No. He's not a fan of the sport," Harry replied.

"I'm going!" Ron blurted unable to hold it in.

"What? Not me?" Both Fred and George exclaimed, then glared at each other.

"Me too!" Ginny put in and Harry made a considering look.

"No!" Ron said and pointed at Ginny, "You can get tickets whenever you want. I'm going, that's final. Right, Harry?"

"Hmm," Harry hummed looking at the four of them.

"Come on Harry," Ron pleaded, "It's the Cannons!"

"I'm just messing," Harry said letting him off the hook, "Sorry guys, Ron's going with me."

"Aw, but Harry what about us?" Fred asked, "I thought we had something special."

"We did," Harry said playing along, taking him by surprise. "But it was good while it lasted. I'm taken now."

"Damn that Marque guy. He took you from me," Fred accused, "What does he have that I don't?"

"Nice abs," George said.

"Good hair," Ginny put in.

"Big cock," Fleur joined in, and yes, she went there.

Harry's face flooded with heat and Fleur pointed at him, "Ah, the cock then."

"Damn," Fred said, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Sorry, Fred," Harry said getting his blush under control. "We'll always have The Crossed Wands," he said which was where Lee had a birthday party two years ago and there had been a lot of alcohol going around. Fred just placed a hand over his heart dramatically and George patted his shoulder in sympathy.

"Speaking of, when are we going to meet Marque?" Remus asked.

"Yeah, where is he?" George asked.

"He had to work," Harry said.

"Again? When are we going to meet him," Ginny asked.

"Soon."

"How soon?"

As soon as I figure out how to explain all of this without making everyone hate me, Harry thought. "Marque has a busy schedule, so when he has time. It doesn't always match up everyone's."

"He always has time for you," Hermione said.

"That's different."

"Well," Mrs. Weasley said, "Whenever it is. We would love to meet the man who has made you so happy."

"He is making you happy, right?" Bill asked.

"You were going through a rough patch, yes?" Fleur asked.

"We're doing good, it's not quite the same as before, but in a good way," Harry said.

"That's what you wanted, no?" Fleur asked, "For things to change?"

"Yeah, we moved too fast before. We had just started to see each other-"

"Sleep together you mean," Ron said and Harry glared at him.

"Yes," Harry admitted, "I did, then we were suddenly living together. We kind of skipped the whole dating part, so doing that now has helped a lot."

"Slept with him yet?" George asked.

"Really?" Harry asked in disbelief, "That's what you ask me?"

"Yes. Gotta know if you've had that big cock," Fred said.

"Fred really!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed, "Let him be."

"He's not Fred, I am!" George said.

"Oh, you two, I swear," she clapped her hands and got up, "Enough of that, who wants cake?"

"Ooh, me," Harry said.

Ginny and Hermione got up and followed Mrs. Weasley into the kitchen to prepare, with Dobby following right behind them.

"You got a house elf now, Harry?" George asked.

"No, he's just visiting...I thought he would have left by now actually..." Harry just shrugged and turned to Bill who had tapped him on the shoulder.

"I know we're all teasing, but we just want you to be happy," Bill said, "Just know, if he breaks your heart again, he'll have to deal with us."

Harry cracked a smile at the thought. While all the Weasleys against Tom was funny, he doubted they would stand a chance against the Dark Lord. Not that they knew that was who he was. But looking at the twins, who can cause havoc on their own, and Bill was a Curse Breaker, and Remus was dangerous in his own right...they would certainly cause some damage. "I'll let him know."

Harry felt a tug on his shirt and looked down at Wynter who had been quietly sitting in his lap shredding a piece of wrapping paper. "Mama ake?"

"Yes, cake," he told her and she wiggled side to side in joy. "Did you have fun?" he asked looking around at all the paper littered around her.

"Ye!" she exclaimed looking around, "Mess!"

"Yes, you did make a mess."

"Mama, keen?" she asked, waving her hands about like she was holding a wand.

Harry pulled out his wand in response and she watched as he created a small gust of wind to pick up all the little torn pieces of paper and directed it to the trash bag Ron was holding.

Wynter clapped her hands in excitement at the display of magic, "Whoa!"

They all laughed at her excitement.

"She is so cute," Fleur said.

"She is," Harry agreed and gave her a hug which she returned.

"She really loves magic, doesn't she," Ron commented.

"Oh yes. She thinks it's fascinating," Harry replied, "But so do I. Magic is amazing."

"I feel the same," Remus said, "I've grown up around it, and I'm still amazed at what it can do." Harry had to agree.

"Harry," Hermione called opening the door to the kitchen, "Do you want to eat in here or the dining room?"

"Dining room. This one is going to make a big mess," he said referring to Wynter.

"Mess!" she agreed.

So they all headed back into the dining room, Harry at the head of the table and Wynter in her high chair to his right. Mrs. Weasley came in with a two-layer chocolate cake. They sang Happy Birthday and Wynter bounced in her seat and clapped along and then Harry blew out the candles and the cake was cut.

Harry took one of the floating pieces that Dobby was directing and placed it in front of Wynter and she dug in, making a mess of herself. "Good?" he asked her, grabbing a plate for himself.

"Ye! Ood!" she exclaimed; face covered in chocolate.

"You're going to need a bath after this," Harry commented watching as she ate the cake enthusiastically, abandoning her spoon for her hands.

"No baf, ake," she said.

"Wynter use your spoon."

"No!"

"She has opinions about spoons," Bill said.

"She does," Harry agreed, then dug into his own cake. "Mmm, so good."

"You know, we never asked where Wynter was going to go when you go to the match," Mr. Weasley said.

"If Marque is available, I think he would like to have some alone time with her," Harry said.

"Oh, that would be nice."

"We could always watch her if he can't," Mrs. Weasley said.

"I'll make sure with him, but thanks, Mrs. Weasley."

"You're welcome, dear."

"Does Marque usually watch her by himself?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah, for an hour or two when I need to do some shopping or something," Harry explained, "So, the Quidditch match is going to be far longer. She'll have fun though."

"That's good."

"Yeah...I have been thinking of taking her to Diagon though."

"Are you sure?" George asked, "That kind of defeats the purpose of being in hiding."

"I don't want to be in hiding anymore. It's starting to feel like I'm trapped and I want Wynter to get to know our world too."

"You've given this a lot of thought," Remus said.

"I have."

"Have you spoken to Dumbledore about this?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"No, and I don't really have to, it is my life and I can't stay cooped up for the rest of my life. I'll go crazy. Already kind of am."

"You want to go back to work," Bill surmised.

"I mean...yeah, I guess. Maybe not as an Auror, I think I'm done with that. It's dangerous and has long hours, and I have Wynter to think of."

"What will you do then?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Not sure. I may wait a bit until Wynter is a little older so I can put her into daycare. Muggle one obviously since our world doesn't have one."

"You know we can watch her," Mrs. Weasley admonished him.

"I know, but she needs to interact more with other kids her age. She already acts older than she is," Harry glanced at Wynter with her chocolate-smeared face that she somehow got on her forehead and in her hair, licking her fingers. "Sometimes."

"Oh, my goodness," Hermione murmured and the others laughed.

"You're still taking her to the park, right?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, every few days," Harry answered, "she really enjoys it."

"You are right though," Hermione said, "it is important for babies' development especially when they are young to play with others as it helps them develop important skills that help for later in life like problem-solving, resolving conflict, sharing, kindness and empathy."

"See," Harry said, gesturing to Hermione. Of course, she memorized that stuff from the books. "But they are still a bit older than her. They're like six or seven years old, and Wynter is only a year and a half."

"That's it?" Fleur asked.

"Yeah. She is very articulate and smart for her age, but I think being around adults all of her life has contributed to it," Harry said. Having a super-smart father probably is another reason. "I don't want her to feel...isolated when she's older. It doesn't really turn out very well." He glanced at Hermione, "No offense."

"None taken. I used to be...a know-it-all," at Ron and Harry's looks, she reiterated, "Fine. I still am, but I was really annoying about it and it was not fun. I didn't have any friends because of it until I met Ron and Harry, so I understand. I don't want her to go through that either."

"The things in that head of yours are dead useful though," Ron put in.

"Agreed, saved us in a tough spot of two," Harry agreed and Hermione just smiled at them.

"Okay, then. Daycare for Wynter and you want to work. Do you know what you want to do?" Fleur asked.

Harry let out a breath, "I have no idea. I thought it was going to be an Auror but everything changed after I had Wynter. So, I really don't know."

"If you want, I can ask the Goblins for a Curse Breaker position," Bill said.

"That's very nice of you Bill, but I don't think I have the qualifications for that. I never took Ancient Ruins or Arithmancy."

"I could teach you," Fleur offered.

"Or," Fred started.

"You can work with us," they said in unison.

"It's close by," one of the twins said and started talking one after another.

"Reasonable hours."

"You can bring Wynter if you need to, we can make space."

"Plus, we would get more business to have Harry Potter working there."

"There it is," Harry said, "I knew there was a catch there somewhere."

"We're businessmen, gotta make the money however we can," George said.

"What a way to my heart," Harry said flatly.

"Sorry love, got to make those profits and make our benefactor proud," Fred said with a wink.

Harry just laughed and shook his head, "I'll think about it."

"What about You-Know-Who?" Mr. Weasley asked, "He's still out there."

"Uh.... I'll figure that out when the time comes," Harry said. More like I won't need to. "This is all not set in stone yet, just something I've been thinking about."

"Well, whatever you decide, we will support you," Remus said.

"Thanks."

"Mama, un!" Wynter called to him and he turned to her and sighed as she made grabby hands at him with chocolate-covered fingers.

"Are you done?" Harry asked her.

"Ye."

"You enjoyed that didn't you."

"Ike ake," Wynter said clapping her hands together and then putting it on her plate and smearing what was left of the frosting all over them.

"Okay," Harry said taking the plate, "time for a bath."

"Baf?"

"Yes, you are dirty," Harry said picking her up and she instantly smeared her chocolate fingers on his face.

"Do you need any help, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"No, I got it. I'll be back," Harry said and left the room and headed through the living room and up the stairs.

"Hap Birfay, Mama!" Wynter said rubbing her nose against his.

"Thank you jelly bean," Harry said, rubbing back to make her smile.

"Mama, durdy."

"Did you make me dirty?"

"Ye."

Harry took her to her bedroom and to her bathroom, gave her a good scrub to get all the chocolate off her face, and washed her hair too. It took some time with her splashing around and babbling to him and herself, but when she yawned, he knew she was going to sleep soon. When she was clean, he dressed her in her purple pjs, since that was what she requested, stopped into his bedroom to change his shirt since she got chocolate on it, and took her downstairs where everyone had congregated back to the living room.

"Keen!" Wynter announced.

"Yay, clean!" the twins coursed.

"May I hold her?" Fleur asked.

"Sure," Harry said handing her over.

Wynter went willingly and gave Fleur a hug, then pulled back so she could look at her face, patting it with her small hands, "Piddy."

"Oh! Merci," Fleur said and gave her another hug.

Harry left her with them and wandered into the kitchen where he found Mrs. Weasley arguing with Dobby, who still hadn't left, washing dishes with Hermione trying to mediate. He found Ginny in the dining room by herself taking a few bites from the edges of the cake.

"If you want another piece, you can have one," Harry said making her jump.

"I don't want another slice," she argued.

"So you're just going to eat the sides until there is nothing left."

"Shut up."

Harry just chuckled and picked up another fork to eat from the other side.

"New shirt?"

"Wynter got what was left of her cake all over me," Harry explained.

"Ah, yeah, she did love her cake."

"Definitely."

They fell into silence and continued snacking lost in their own worlds, listening to the arguing coming from the kitchen and the laughter from the living room. He could hear Wynter's laughter and knew they would tire her out in due time. Harry in the meanwhile had found himself alone with Ginny who he had wanted to talk to since he remembered that Ginny may know Tom's face. He just had to find a way to subtly ask, but he wasn't that good at it. Tom would know, this was more his area.

Tom was right though, if Harry wanted to introduce "Marque" to his family, he first had to know what Ginny knew, and if she did know Tom's face...they would have to figure out how to deal with that first. Though there was some part of him wondering what would happen if he suddenly brought Tom to a get-together and what Ginny's reaction would be, that would be funny...before it would turn into a disaster.

"What are you smiling about?" Ginny asked him after a few minutes.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking about how much I much I love you guys. I'd hate you all to hate me."

"We love you too, we could never hate you," she said.

Harry nodded. "How've you been?"

"Can't complain. Practice has been kicking my ass, but I love it."

"Good. Glad it's going well. You were always one hell of a Chaser."

"Good enough for them to sign me on for seven years."

"Really?" Harry asked her turning to her, "That's great! The Harpies are lucky to have you."

"You'll have to come back to a match sometime."

"Oh, I plan to. When Wynter is a little older...and when I decide to reveal her."

"What better way than at a Quidditch match?"

"Ha ha, that's a bit much, even for me," he said with a laugh.

"And Diagon will be much better?"

"Well, at least it will be a smaller crowd, and easily managed compared to a Quidditch match."

"True."

Harry fiddled with his fork for a moment in hesitation. "You know, being here with just Wynter I've been doing a lot of thinking and I realized I never checked in on you after what happened in the second year, your first."

"Oh," Ginny voiced in surprise, "That was so long ago."

"I know, but I still feel bad that I never asked. I'm a horrible friend and boyfriend even though we were only together for a short time. It's even worse that I didn't ask in the first place."

"That's okay, you've had a lot going on, I wasn't really on your radar."

"That just makes it worse," Harry said with a wince.

"Really Harry. I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," she said putting her fork down, "I wasn't at first obviously, but I'm okay now."

"Do...if you don't mind my asking, do you remember anything from then?" Harry asked with slight hesitation, his heart in his throat.

"I don't mind," Ginny said and sat back in her chair thinking. "I remember bits and pieces from that year. I found the diary in my cauldron with my books and I started writing in it right away. I was surprised when it wrote back and honestly, I don't know what I was thinking. I knew better, but I did it anyway."

"You were young," Harry offered.

"Still. But then I started losing time and I would be in places I couldn't remember going to, or remember what I did at all. After I learned what happened to me that Tom Riddle was possessing me, I felt so violated."

Harry winced at that. Fuck. "I'm sorry you went through that."

"Not your fault, I let Tom Riddle fool me...still makes me feel sick."

"Tom Riddle can be very charming," Harry admitted.

"Yes, he can. With his face and charm, it's no wonder he got away with a lot of things."

"True, which makes it so much worse," Harry agreed. He swallowed nervously and took the plunge and asked what he wanted to know. "Did he ever show you what he looked like?"

"Yes, he showed me some memory once of when he was young of some of the other students mistreating him. I guess to get me to better manipulate me, and it worked," Ginny admitted.

Fuck, Harry thought. That wasn't what he wanted to hear; she knew what he looked like. "If it makes you feel any better, he tried to do that to me too," he admitted. "Showed me how he framed Hagrid for Myrtle's death. Didn't work the way he hoped though."

"Bastard."

"It all worked out in the end," Harry said with a shrug. "Glad you're okay though, even if it's late."

"You're a good man, Harry," Ginny said getting up from the table and taking their forks.

Harry looked away, "I don't think so." Especially after you find out the truth.

"I do," she insisted, "We might not have worked out, but I'm glad we gave it a shot. Even if I was the one to help you figure out you were gay."

Harry cringed, "Yeah...I think I was gay way before we ever went out, I just didn't know then. Sorry."

Ginny shrugged, "No harm done. I still get to say I used to kiss Harry Potter."

"Ha ha, very funny," Harry said flatly making her laugh.

"Doesn't matter what happened between us, you'll always be my hero, Harry," she kissed his cheek and headed into the kitchen.

Harry sighed and rubbed a hand across his face. Well, he got his answer. Ginny did know Tom's face, what he was going to do now was something he was going to have to figure out. A problem for later.

He went back into the living room where the party had died down with the rest of the Weasleys and Remus sitting around quietly. He then noticed that Wynter was curled up on Remus's chest fast asleep.

"She knocked out?" Harry asked. Remus nodded and continued running a hand up and down her back. "Want me to take her?"

"No. She's good," he said wanting to hold her a while longer. "Enjoy your birthday?"

"Yes, I'm glad you all came."

"We wouldn't miss it," Hermione said coming out of the kitchen followed by Mrs. Weasley and Ginny. It looked like Dobby had won the fight and was finishing the cleaning up.

Harry looked around at his family and felt warm and content and happy to have them all here with him. It was of course missing Tom, but it was starting to feel like that would never happen, not without losing this. Everyone had been fighting Voldemort for so long, and had lost so much...how could he ask that they forget it all just so Harry could "be happy?" It was too much, especially after just learning how Ginny felt being tricked by diary Tom Riddle. He couldn't expect them to feel the way he did, nor to understand.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Hermione asked, bumping his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

He looked around once again at his loved ones and hoped his birthday wish would come true someday. 

There we go! Like I said, so much happening. Harry and Tom's first kiss, Dobby making an appearance, and some nice family bonding with Harry and his found family, throw in some future issues, and there we go, nice sizeable chapter that I've worked on for the last 2 weeks. I hope it was worth the wait and that it made sense and flowed nicely. I've had a few of those scenes written for years and was so hyped I could finally use them. Still not quite happy with the kiss scene or the ending, but what can I do. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what you all think.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year and I hope your 2024 is the best year ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
189K 8.7K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
665K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...