Dabi x shoto oneshots

By KingMiddleSchool6

hii this is one of my favorite ships! so I decided to make oneshots since I like making a lot of stories of i... More

Requests
story 1
Story 2
Story 3
Story 4
Story 6
story 7
story 8
story 9
story 10
story 11
Story 12
Story 13
Story 14
Story 15
Story 16 *requested*
story 17
Story 18
Story 19
story 4
Story 20
Story 21 requested
Story 22
Story 23
Story 24
Story 25
Halloween Special 🎃
Story 26 mid school friend
Story 27
story 28
Story 29
story 30
Story 31 *requested*
Story 32 *Requested*
Story 33
Story 34
Story 5 *requested*
story 35
Story 36
story 37
Story 38
story 39 *requested*
Story 40 *Requested*
The Winter Dance
Story 41
Story 43 *requested*
New years kiss
Dabi and shoto famart
Dabi + shoto famart #2
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #3
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #4
Dabi + Shoto stuff #5
Story 45
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #6
Dabi + Shoto Famart #7
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #8
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #9
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #10
Story 46 *Requested*
Story 47
Story 48
Story 49
Story 50 *Requested*
sequel of story 50
Class partners
*requested* Toga's a little devel
Who's the villain now~?
"hey, princess~"
Years after the war *Requested*
You're mine, shoto~
This song reminds me of this ship

Story 44

105 3 0
By KingMiddleSchool6

It was after touya todorki revealed himself as dabi.

It had been a week and everyone had toned down for a moment.

Shoto had his hood up as he walked down the sidewalk. The night sky, and the breeze blowing his hair. The street lights led his path.

Suddenly shoto felt someone grab his arm and pull him into an alleyway. Shoto was put against a wall and shoto grunted in pain as I opened his eyes to see who grabbed him.

He opened his eyes to see him

"Touya?!" Shoto asked to touya who was pinning him with one arm. Touya had a cold stare painted on his face and had one arm just sitting in his jeans pocket.

Touya just stayed silent as shoto was quite confused. Though touya tried to kill him in their past battle, or should I say 'hug'. Touya just pulled his other hand out and held shoto's chin lightly.

Touya stared deep into shoto's eyes and his stare softened. Touya just sighed and pulled shoto into a hug. It was a meaningful hug and shoto hugged back seeing this was genuine.

They stayed like that for a while. Touya didn't know what to say or do, but he was really enjoying the comfort of this hug. Touya eventually pulled from the hug, but almost immediately wrapped his arms around shoto's waist and pulled him against his chest.

Shoto was now confused but was happy touya wasn't trying to kill him. Touya rested his head on shoto's as shoto just gave a small smile enjoying this moment with his brother.

~

Touya let his hands fall from shoto's waist and he asked, "hey, sho, wanna go get some ice cream?" Shoto just smiled not caring for the sudden change of touya.

Though touya was always like that. He always cared for shoto, but revenge for their father led for him to grow hatred. That all vanished when he hugged shoto.

Touya pulled his hood and mask up as he held shoto's hand, interlocking them, as they walked. No one was out at night since the war. Though heroes were patrolling so dabi still had to hide himself.

They passed the ice cream parlor and saw it was closed. Touya frowned at the store, "well, to the 24/7 store we go!" Touya said in a goofy way as shoto chuckled slightly as they continued walking.

As touya and shoto walked touya let down his cover and just chatted with shoto like when they were kids.

(No, He didn't literally take his mask off)

Shoto's smile was now showing as he and touya chatted back and forth like they and been talking forever. They made it to the 24/7 store and shoto and touya walked in. Touya knew exactly where the ice cream was so he led shoto to that ille. Touya looked over at shoto and asked, "you still like [_____]?" He had a grin on his face as shoto nodded, "yep, the same one from childhood" shoto said as dabi smiled and grabbed it. "It's also my favorite now" dabi said chuckling slightly as shoto nodded along his smile only growing.

After they paid and left touya led them to the woods. They reached an old tree that had a little hut in it. Shoto raised an eyebrow and touya said, "I found it one day, though it was abandoned, but I patched it up!" Touya gestured towards it and climbed up the little bricks in the tree. He climbed up then helped Shoto, who had the bag with the ice cream.

Shoto got up there and saw there was a bean bag and little things sprawled everywhere. "C'mon!" Touya said pulling shoto over to the small mattress in the corner.

Touya pulled out the plastic spoon pack he had bought there and shoto opened the ice cream. "now ain't this a cool way to hang with your big brother?" Touya asked with a teasy smirk as shoto just shook his head slightly. "You did have a big change of heart I see" shoto joked as touya laughed. "Yeah, though now I get to hang with you!!" Touya said as he slung an arm around shoto's shoulder and laid on his shoulder. Shoto chuckled slightly and touya scooted right next to shoto as they dug into the ice cream.

"You're gonna get a brain freeze if you keep shoving the ice cream in your mouth" shoto commented at touya who just shrugged. Shoto shook his head playfully with a smile forming in his lips as he ate the ice cream.

~

"How's Natsou and Fuyumi after.. y'know" touya asked eventually looking over to shoto while he raised an eyebrow. "Well Natsou has determined to find you again. Fuyumi has been trying to just not cry in happiness that you're alive, and mom is just..all over the place. Though she claimed we are all blind to not realize who our older brother was" shoto said as dabi almost choked on the ice cream in laughter about his mother.

"Haha! o-oh shit" touya said as he almost choked on ice cream. I face palmed as touya swallowed the ice cream then laughed his ass off.

"And dad.. well you already saw him" shoto said as he joked at the end part as dabi fell onto shoto's lap laughing.

Shoto just smiled slightly as he was curious about touya's hair. He moved the ice cream from his hands and then moved one hand on touya's cheek and the other stroking his hair. Touya stopped laughing after a moment upon realizing what shoto was doing.

Shoto was just brushing his hair through touya's white hair. Touya placed his hand on top of shoto's that was resting on his cheek. A smile came upon touya's face as touya rested like this.

After a bit shoto looked down at touya. Touya just chuckled as shoto moved his hand from touya's hair. His hand then gently brushed over touya's scars. "Do they still hurt?" Shoto asked as touya said, "nope!" He popped the 'p' and shoto just chuckled. Shoto smiled and gently ran his hand over touya's scars.

Shoto gently ran his hand over one of the staples and shoto asked, "do.. do the staples hurt if they are touched?" Dabi just shook his head no. "Nope!" Shoto chuckled at dabi's silly mood but gently ran his hand over the staples.

After he did that and such his hand brought him back to touya's lips. He gently placed his hand on touya's bottom lip felling the scar. "So one of your lips is full of burnt scars?" Shoto asked as dabi nodded. "Why? You wanna kiss me~?" Touya teased slight pink showing on his cheeks as red showed on shoto's cheeks. "Yeah- I- I mean!" Shoto said realizing he said that aloud. Touya laughed as red covered both their faces.

Touya sat up and wrapped his legs around shoto's waist. Touya was now sitting in dabi's lap with a teasy smirk as his arms draped around shoto's neck. Shoto's face was full on red as touya leaned in slightly, his teasy smirk still there. "So you want to kiss me~?" Touya teased as shoto embarrassedly nodded slightly unsure if touya was thinking it was weird or not. "Hmm, honestly I wonder if your lips feel as soft as they look" touya said placed a finger on shoto's lips.

Touya smirked as shoto recovered from the massive blush. Shoto rested his hands on touya's face as touya's smirk stayed.

Touya leaned in and finally put their lips together. Shoto kissed back and the two kissed once then continued on. Soon enough this made into a make out session as shoto and touya couldn't get enough of the other's lips on theirs.

After a while they both pulled back as they needed some air. Shoto and Touya had clear red on their faces. Touya smirked slightly and shoto just smiled.

"Damn your lips are as soft as they look" touya said as he felt his own lip remembering shoto's on his just a moment ago. "I could kiss those lips all day if I wanted to" touya teased as he leaned in again. Shoto looked touya in the eye and said, "well your bottom lip feels as burnt as your skin" touya chuckled but teased, "but you enjoyed it~" shoto had slight red over his face again but he nodded.

Touya chuckled and said, "I never want this moment to end" shoto nodded and soon enough their lips were together again.

1430 words
The end

Thought of this last night lol 😂

Also I'm sorry about the stories being out of order. The damn thing doesn't like meh 🥲😮‍💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...