story 10

Shoto was on an undercover mission at a party/club, and Shoto had been spotted by the villains.

(not the lov just some random group)

Shoto was now attempting to make an escape up to the roof. Shoto was running through the hall while the villains were trying to open the door shoto froze shut.

"Psst shoto!" Someone said. Shoto's head shot in that direction and he saw dabi. Shoto tensed up for a moment thinking he was even more screwed, but then dabi grabbed shoto's arm pulling him into a supply closet and locked the door.

(Pretend the door has an inside lock for emergencies)

"Wha-?" Shoto began but dabi put a hand over shoto's mouth. The closet was quite small and there was a lot of things inside so dabi and shoto were close together.

Shoto could hear dabi's breath since he was leaning on his chest. Shoto wasn't sure if dabi would hurt him or not. Shoto tensed and froze hearing the men who were chasing him run past yelling that shoto must have gone to the roof.

Shoto and dabi stand still in the small closet as shoto's ear piece started talking. "Shoto do you hear me? Are you in a safe place?" The person speaking was one of the pro's who were going to catch the villains.

Shoto looked up at dabi for a moment and saw dabi having a slight pink tint spread across his cheeks, but he was facing away towards the door.

Shoto spoke into the ear piece saying he was alright. They told shoto to sit tight as the villains were outside and he may not be able to escape easily if he's still inside.

Shoto turned off the ear piece and dabi looked down at shoto. "why didn't you tell them about me?" Dabi quistoned as he figured that'd be the first thing shoto say. "You helped me so I'm helping you." Shoto said as commotion could be heard around the building. Dabi sighed and moved off the wall and got kurigurl to open a portal.

Dabi gently took a hold of one of shoto's hands and pulled him through the portal to a alleyway. "Where are we?" Shoto quistoned. "The alleyway behind the building we were in" dabi said looking around as the portal disappeared.

"Now shoto," dabi said kissing shoto's forehead making shoto blush slightly. "Shall we meet again some time~?" Dabi said flirtatiously. "sure.." shoto said letting the blush fade away. Dabi pulled a paper out handing it to shoto and disappearing into the shadows as pro's made their way around and we're thankful shoto was uninjured.

440 words.

The end.

Meh idk how to feel about this story plot. But it's okay it's a short meeting and a cute ending 😁