Story 25

3rd pov.

Shoto woke up tied to a chair in a dimly lit room. "Where am I?" Shoto said trying to figure where he was.

"Ugh..." a voice said in the chair behind him. This person was also tied to their chair.

Their necks had a collar on them that was holding their heads in place. The chairs were back to back and the other person couldn't see the other.

"Where the h[_]ll an I?!" The person exclaimed. "relax, yelling isn't gonna get you anywhere" shoto said. The person sighed and calmed down then said. "Do you know where we are then?" The person asked.

"I'm not sure.." shoto replied trying to look around to the best of his ability.

"You are also strapped to the chair?" The person asked while Shoto Hummed a "mhm"

"Great" the person grumbled under his breath. "If I may, who are you?" Shoto asked while trying to move and get free from the rope and metal collar holding him still. "dabi" dabi said surprising shoto. Shoto stayed silent for a moment then dabi said "what?" In an annoyed tone.

"Sorry" shoto apologized for not answering back. Shot stayed silent for a moment then said "w-well im-"

"I know who you are already shoto."
Dabi said cutting off shoto. "O-oh sorry" shoto said biting his lip while Dabi looked around the room.

"No need to apologize so much shoto" dabi said. "R-right" shoto said looking down as bad memories filled his mind.

"I think we have to work together to escape here" shoto said after a while of silence. Dabi hummed in agreement as shoto calmed down and let himself relax slightly knowing dabi would help him

~

Shoto pov

"Can you use your quirk?" I asked dabi. "My flames are pretty hot so I may be able to override the collar and melt it." Dabi said. I gave an 'okay' while wondering if he'll just leave me here.

"Here" dabi said while pushing his hand against my hand. "Take my hand, it'll prevent me from burning you." (my au) that took me by surprise but I took his hand. His hand was soft and relaxing to hold.

He focused his flame and I felt the flame's heat but it didn't harm me.

I felt the ropes burning and falling off me. "I'm going to increase the heat to melt the collars. Squeeze my hand if it burns you." He said. "Okay" I said. I felt the heat increase and the metal melting and the collar falling.

After dabi turned his flames off I let go of his hand and stood up and looked back at him. "Sh[_]t I overused my energy" dabi mumbled as I rubbed my wrists.

"Dabi?" I asked as he leaned back and he passed out. I walked over to him and turned my flames on to illuminate more lights as I saw that he still had the collar on his neck but it was melted off the attachment.

I put my hand on the collar on his neck and the other on his cheek. I closed my eyes and focused and increased the flames to make the collar melt off.

Afterwards I looked at him and saw bags under his eyes.

I noticed that my hand was resting on his scars. I rubbed the thumb against the scars and he relaxed a bit. I looked around the room and saw a window. I went over to the window and noticed down below that pro's were here and arresting villains. I noticed sensi saying something to all might and him coming inside.

I thought for a moment and decided to help dabi escape since he helped me.

I quickly froze the door that led out of the room. I rushed over to dabi quickly and he started waking up. "dabi, pro's are here and you need to escape!" I said to him as he sat up.

"Why are you helping me?" Dabi asked noticing that I melted his collar off. "I-i.." I started as I stood silent.

Even though he just helped me the pros could of gotten me out.

Dabi looked around the room and his eyes landed on a back window that leaned to the side roof.

"Well then" dabi said taking my hand and putting it on his cheek. "I'll be taking my leave now. I'd love to meet again some time shoto" dabi said letting go of my hand letting it fall of his cheek. Dabi smiled and put two fingers under my chin.

He gently kissed my cheek. "See you around" dabi said walking back and sprinting out blasting the window with his flames. I blushed and smiled.

As dabi ran down the roof aizawa broke the door down. "Problem child are you alright?!" Aizawa exclaimed I nodded and then he got me out of there.

~

I sat in my dorm room scrolling through the group chat seeing what I missed. I noticed an unknown number texted me. I opened the chat and it read.

'shoto open your balcony' I looked at my balcony and in the dark sky I saw dabi. My eyebrows raised as he waved and smiled.

I placed my phone down and walked quickly over to the balcony. I opened it and he walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist. "what?" I quistoned as he smriked. He closed my balcony door and closed the curtains.

Dabi rested his head on mine. 'wait a second why am I letting him be here?!' I thought as my eyes widened. Dabi hummed and I rested my head in his chest.

I questioned why I am letting him be in my room and being this close to him. I honestly didn't know but I felt safe around him.

"Thanks for helping me earlier, sho" dabi said to me. "and thank you for helping me" I said back as dabi chuckled a little. Dabi moved his head back and looked me in the eyes. Dabi kissed me and I kissed back blushing a deep red. He pulled back and said, "there's my  'your welcome' "

1024 words

The end