Story 12

3rd pov.

Inside an empty alley

"Either you come with us, or we kill midorya" shigaraki lied as midorya stood panicked as shigaraki hovered a finger over his neck. "D-dont" midorya said not wanting his friend to get captured.

"Your choice todorki" toga said from the side wall keeping watch. Shoto looked at midorya then at shigaraki. midorya pleaded in his eyes for shoto to not give in.

"Take me and leave midoyra alone" shoto said glaring at shigaraki at the last part. "toga" shigaraki said as toga walked over and put metal quirk cancel bracelets. It was very simple as shoto didn't hesitate or fight back.

Shigaraki put a syringe in midoyra's neck making him pass out. Shigaraki placed him down against the wall. "He'll be awake in 10 minutes or so" shigaraki said as shoto became calm-ish as he saw midorya was going to be safe.

A purple portal appeared and shigiraki walked in front on shoto with toga behind him making sure shoto didn't try to escape.

~

Shoto pov.

'Okay since midorya is now safe I have to figure out what's going to happen to me..' I thought as the lov members looked at me as shigaraki said something to kurigurl as I stood in the bar where the portal used to be.

Kurigurl said something back and I scanned the group. I started naming off the people that I recognized from the news and then my eyes landed on dabi.

'flame quirk, cremation. Villian name dabi and real name unknown.' I looked at him for a moment then looked away as shigaraki said

"dabi he's going to stay in your room."
Shigaraki said.

"Why my room?" He asked.

"Because you have the flame quirk" shigaraki answered back as dabi rolled his eyes and motioned for me to follow him.

~

I followed dabi down a hallway and he stopped at a door. He opened it while keeping an eye on me, as I was keeping a straight stern look.

He led me inside keeping an eye on me. "I will get you a mattress to sleep on, I'm not heartless so" dabi said. "I never said you were heartless" I mumbled under my breath as I put my hands in my pockets.

He had me sit in a chair at a desk in the corner as he pulled it out and laid it down next to his bed. "You can wear my clothes so you won't smell up the bar." Dabi said. "Not like it's alright smelly enough" dabi mumbled.

~

Ive laid on the mattress wondering how long it's been. Tho it's only been an hour or two it feels like a long time. "Hey, you wanna do something?" Dabi asked walking into his bedroom. I looked away and avoided his eye contact. Dabi looked at me for a moment and sighed.

Dabi pov.

I looked at shoto and could tell he was bored. I walked over and sat next to him on the mattress.

"Giving us the cold shoulder isn't gonna help you here shoto" I told him. He sat silently next to me.

"I'll give you 3 options." I told him putting 3 fingers up.

"One, you can stay in my room and continue sitting here." I said putting one finger up.

"Two, you can come spend some time with us out there as we're trying to be nice" I said putting two fingers up.

"Or three you can sleep" I said putting up three fingers. I looked over at him waiting for a response.

He glanced at the ground and shrugged. After a while I sighed as I grabbed his hand and pulled him down on the mattress. "Sleeping it is" I said wrapping my arms loosely around his back and rested my head down on a pillow. "Night shoto" I said closing my eyes.