Class partners

Don't worry y'all I'm still alive 😋, I've just been making more stories out of boredom. I came up with an idea 💡 for another chapter so here we are 😁

Rehab au-
(shoto does not know dabi is touya)

Dabi just sat at his desk, bored. He was barely even paying attention to what his teacher was saying. Though when aizawa said, "ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP I'M ONLY EXPLAINING THIS ONCE!" and that would be true. Aizawa would tell the class instructions and if they weren't paying attention they would ask someone else. Dabi glanced up at the board where everyone was now paying attention. Aizawa sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose slightly annoyed that some of the class wasn't paying any attention till he said something.

"we're going to have a project. Nezu decided it" aizawa said glancing away then back at the class. "And before you ask, iida." Aizawa said as they all glanced at iida who immediately put his hand back down from going to ask a question. They turned their attention back to aizawa who said, "this apparently is a 'fun' activity that involves collecting some information about a certain hero and making a poster to present" the class nodded and began to chatter about it slightly. "Nezu already seemed to assign so no one is done in a day, problem child." Aizawa said directing his attention to midoyra who nervously chuckled.

"Nezu assigned partners already. Seems he knows who won't kill each other and who'll kill each other if teamed together" aizawa said glancing at a few classmates

*Cough cough* bakugo and midoyra
*Cough cough* "shit-"
*chokes on air*

Aizawa then continued on and said, "I'll just put this on the board. It says what heroes you all are doing in your group. Have fun" aizawa then pinned it on the whiteboard and went and laid down in his sleeping bag going to sleep. The classmates got up and scattered around. Iida offered to read them off and everyone collectively agreed. Dabi just stayed seated in his seat with his hands holding up his head as he swayed his head back and forth slowly. Thanks to nezu the groups were pretty fair and the people paired together got along. As well as putting toga and uraraka (who became friends) together and putting all might's secret love child

(ehm- who wrote that?!)

And the eraserhead fanboy

(Ehm- totally not saying tomura and izuku)
In a team.

(Anywayyy)

Iida read off the list and the last one was "and finally dabi and todorki" iida said as dabi almost choked on air. Hold on a damn second! He thought as he was approached by shoto. "So apparently we're doing present mike as the hero project" shoto said simply in a calm tone as dabi sat up and sighed, "alright. We've got uhm-..ten minutes until school is over. Do you wanna work on it later at the dorms?" Dabi suggested as shoto nodded in agreement. "Alright then. I'll see you then" shoto said as shoto walked back to his seat and began writing notes about somethings he already knew about present mike so it could give them a head start.

Dabi sighed and stood up from his seat, "I'll be in the restroom" he said alerting iida who was normally in charge of class when aizawa slept. Iida nodded and dabi left the classroom. Instead he walked to nezu's office and knocked. "Come in!" Nezu said in his cherry voice as dabi opened the door and walked in. "So I suppose you came about the partners for the project?" Nezu asked as dabi sat down in the chair across. "You think? Listen I didn't tell you my whole tragic backstory for you to just tease me about it and partner me up with my brother" dabi said as nezu just chuckled.

"Oh, Touya Todoroki. The tea is awesome though" Nezu said pulling out a cup of tea from nowhere. "You're gonna be the death of me" dabi said with a sigh leaning back in the chair. "But also thanks. I do wanna hang with that little snowflake so thanks for an excuse" dabi said with a thumbs up as Nezu nodded sipping some of his tea. "Please. I know everything, I know what's best with your classmates and their...friendships" nezu said glancing to the side as dabi let out a chuckle. "Tell me about it. I almost witnessed the death of midoyra due to that Pomeranian" dabi said as nezu nodded.