story 1

So this au is where dabi gave up in being a todorki and just sees his family as strangers. Dabi, shigaraki, and toga got sent to rehab in Ua.

Villain rehabilitation discription.

The villains come to ua to try to turn villains into heros/civilians. They have quirk restrictions cufs in their wrists. They have separate dorms on their own floor.

Also dabi likes to be a tease and be annoying. That's his personality.

Toga likes to be teasy when it comes to crushes but she's really sweet and energetic.

Shigaraki is an introvert who sometimes has trust issues in the beginning but after a few minutes he warms up to them. He also gets flustered easily.

In my au their in class A

Onto the story

Dabi POV

Me, tomura, and toga were sitting at a lunch table at the back of the lunch room. We were getting stares if hatred. We've only been here a day and we've already got haters?. Someone came up to the table. "Hey, can I sit with you guys?" The boy asked. When I looked up at him I immediately recognized him, shoto todorki. "Why?" Tomura asked confused. Tomura liked it people talking to him but he didn't show it. Tomura had also gotten a crush on his gaming friend who's in class A. I'm not sure who it was but I think it's sparky kid.
(author note- No hate for the ship please)
and toga has a crush on floaty girl, uraraka I think her name was? Toga talked about her all the time. I turned my attention back to shoto as shoto said answering tomuras answer. "Because I want to get to know you all" he said giving a slight smile.
( author note- Shoto doesn't smile much but does when he's really happy or to comfort someone)
Tomura got more comfortable and then said. "Okay fine whatever" he said rolling his eyes. I think he secretly wanted the sparky kid to come here. Shoto took his tray that he was holding and sat down next to me on my side of the table. Toga was sitting closer to the wall and tomura was sitting closer to where the open area was. I was closer to the wall as well.

As we were eating I noticed shoto got a burger and fries. I ate a slice of pizza
(idk how their lunch works so I'ma go off what mine was)

While shoto was taking a bite of his burger I leaned over close to him and snagged a few fries. I popped them into my mouth and shoto gave a 'really?' Look. I smirked and he rolled his eyes and turned to face tomura who was watching the sparky kid who's name I remembered was denki

'i have a habit of calling people by
their first names to annoy' tomura had a tint of pink dusting his cheeks as he stared over at the bakusquad group thingy. "Watching your crush huh tomura?" I said smirking and tomura turning red noticeing he was staring and hid his face in his hands and hair. Toga giggled at tomuras reaction. "Who's his crush?" Shoto asked looking over towards the bakusquad eating, while he took a fry from the pile on his plate.

Before he could eat it I snagged it from his hand and held it away from him slightly. Shoto didn't seem bothered but slightly irritated as he took another fry and ate it. "oh his crush is the Kaminari kid! Toga said smirking looking over at the best red tomura. "I think he likes you back" shoto said looking back over at the bakusquad. Tomura gave a slight smile as his face turned back to its normal shade and he sat back up. "Now we have to play match maker with your crush ey~ toga?" I teased toga getting a bit red and turning away. Shoto gave a slight chuckle and I snagged another fry and ate it.

Author note for info about shoto.

The reason why shoto is warming up to the villains so easily is because he wants to get to know their true side. Not the villainy side. He met toga one night while going for a walk and they spent the night together hanging and got to know each other better.