When Omega Enters The Real Wo...

By LiannQ

Title: 當omega身穿到現實世界 Author: Youshihou (酉時火) Status: Completed Description: "Omega, you must be elegant and d... More

1: Vanilla Flavored Omega
2: There Are Only Two Genders
3: Babbling
4: Adolescence Education Manual
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82

60

554 11 6
By LiannQ

Chapter 60 Date

This time both of them were satisfied.

Compared with the fierce demands for each other during estrus, the sober and gentle intimacy between the two people this time allowed them to experience for the first time the beauty of being with the person they love.

For the first time, Bai Yan felt this kind of unbearable powerlessness and the pleasure of being unable to struggle. The feeling of being manipulated that he hated the most was so intoxicating to him tonight.

I don’t know if it’s an illusion, but this time I feel even more turbulent than when I was in estrus.

When Bai Yan woke up the next day, he could still feel the pain in his waist and back, which didn't go away until he went to the dinner table.

Jiang Du knew very well what Bai Yan and Jiang Zhan did last night, and was so indignant by Bai Yan's sweet smile: "Even if you are together, there is no need to show off in front of me like this, right?"

Jiang Zhan The face with the same smile just now suddenly sank: "Then go back to Fang Fang."

Jiang Du's face suddenly collapsed, and he tried to use the same stalking tactics as last night: "Brother, Please let me stay for a few more days."

Bai Yan cut open a piece of muffin and added slowly: "Fourth Young Master, I suggest you stay at Secretary Fang's house for the next few days. ."

"Why?"

"Because A-Zhan and I are in the sweet period." Bai Yan said with a smile, "If you stay here, your brother will probably look at you more and more annoyingly, and then you won't It's as simple as driving you to Secretary Fang's house."

Jiang Du shuddered and became timid.

While Jiang Zhan and Bai Yan continued to be affectionate, Jiang Du took the opportunity to cry aggrievedly to the old housekeeper: "Butler, you just let me be so confused by the little goblin?" The old housekeeper had a stiff smile on his face

. After a moment, he coughed lightly: "Four Young Masters, Mr. Jiang is falling in love for the first time. This is normal."

"You don't want brothers when you have a wife?" Jiang Du forked a large piece of steak angrily, " No one has sex anymore!"

Jiang Du looked at the empty plate placed next to Bai Yan, and added, "And he still eats so much!"

The old butler looked at Jiang Du's expression and found that Jiang Du didn't How much dedication to Bai Yan?, relax a little.

He has always been most worried about brother Jiang Zhan because of brother Bai Yan's rebellion.

It seems that Jiang Du is just infatuated with Bai Yan for a while, and it's okay to be beaten and beaten.

The old housekeeper thought for a while, and for the sake of insurance, decided to discuss the matter with Secretary Fang alone later and ask Secretary Fang to help discipline Jiang Du.

Bai Yan finished his second breakfast and rubbed his stomach. He felt that he had eaten a little too much.

I don’t know why, but I feel like I haven’t eaten enough in the past.

Is this also one of the side effects of inhibitors?

Bai Yan asked Zhinao to test him again.

The brain test results were normal.

However, Zhinao also reminded Bai Yan: "Inhibitors will interfere with the normal hormone circulation in the body. The lower the inhibitor, the greater the impact, and the test results may have errors."

If there is professional equipment that can eliminate this error, it is a pity that Bai Yan's All the equipment was lost when I crossed over.

Bai Yan himself also knew that he could only wait for the inhibitor effect to pass.

In this case, the role of the intellectual brain will become smaller and smaller during this period.

Bai Yan thought for a moment, pulled Jiang Zhan upstairs, and took out the smart brain: "Keep this one here for now."

Jiang Zhan was a little surprised: "Why?"

"My smart brain can stay intact for a long time. The network is searching for information about that... hacker. Just wearing it in the ear? Sometimes the human body's protection mechanism cannot operate efficiently for a long time." Bai Yan took off the smart brain terminal and the energy-gathering core and placed them next to the computer.

Intelligent Brain automatically opens the computer screen and displays the search page.

When Bai Yan first traveled through time, he relied almost entirely on the translation and perception of his brain. But now that he has integrated into this world, he almost only uses it when surfing the Internet or checking hormone levels in his body.

Especially when filming, you can't wear it and you have to take it off specially for Xiao Zhang to keep.

It's better to put it here and let the brain monitor the traces of the alpha that also passed through.

"Many functions of that person's brain have been disabled by me. As long as my brain keeps collecting online, I will definitely be able to find him."

Jiang Zhan was silent for a while, then whispered: "What can I do to you? Impact?"

Bai Yan turned his head and thought for a moment: "It won't have much impact. We should be able to catch him in a few days, and then we can just wear him back."

Jiang Zhan was silent for a while, and then agreed: "I'll send you extra bodyguards."

Bai Yan laughed and said, "Thank you, Mr. Jiang."

...

With the brain power fully activated, it was indeed much more efficient than before.

That night, the man was caught entering and exiting several hotels and residences. Although that person would use his brain to interfere with the monitoring equipment no matter where he went, after all, Bai Yan's brain had disabled some of its functions, so there would always be omissions.

Although he hasn't found where that person is yet, Bai Yan caught a small detail: every time that person goes to the hotel, he always has someone with him.

Equally famous as alpha's physique is alpha's strong need for sexual intercourse. It is reasonable for that person to go to the hotel from time to time to solve problems.

But Bai Yan noticed that in most cases the person who went to the hotel with the alpha was the same person.

Sometimes when the opponent's brain erases the movement track, there is not even an alpha, only that one person.

In other words, that alpha has a companion who knows some of the secrets of the brain.

Bai Yan frowned slightly.

This adds another distraction.

The other party seems to have noticed that Bai Yan is searching for him with all his strength. In the past few days, his movements have been to shoot and change places, and there is another person taking cover, and his whereabouts are erratic.

Bai Yan adjusted his target and asked Zhinao to search for two people at the same time. He didn't believe he couldn't find them out.

Jiang Du had been taken back by Secretary Fang. After Bai Yan checked the brain results, he remembered that the piano lesson he had promised Jiang Zhan had been interrupted, so he changed his clothes and went to the piano room first.

After trying his hand, he planned the learning stage for Jiang Zhan to practice piano. Jiang Zhan happened to come back from outside: "Are you free for dinner tomorrow?"

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows: "Yes, Mr. Jiang has arrangements?"

Jiang Zhan He coughed softly and said, "Take you out."

Bai Yan still remembered the several dates arranged by Jiang Zhan before. They were all terrible straight men. This time was their first date after they confirmed their relationship. I have some curiosity.

What new tricks will Jiang Zhan come up with this time?

...

Bai Yan stood at the door of the bar, expressionlessly looking at the slightly familiar and flattering face inside.

Familiar bar, familiar salon.

The first time he got drunk after coming to this world was when Jiang Zhan took him to a similar salon.

Later, Bai Yan learned that the salon was Jiang Zhan's "response" to his stupid brother's advice.

What's going on now? Jiang Zhan brought him to the exact same salon again?

After one night of establishing the relationship, is Jiang Zhan ready to break up?

Bai Yan glanced at Jiang Zhan, with a kind smile on his face: "Mr. Jiang, why don't you explain?"

Jiang Zhan coughed, straightened his collar a little, and whispered: "I? Want to tell you? …Beside me, you don’t need to disguise yourself to socialize, you don’t need to tolerate things you don’t like, you can do whatever you want freely.”

He pointed at the rainbow lights flowing inside the door . At the salon venue, "You can leave if you want, or stay and watch the show."

Bai Yan blinked, understanding Jiang Zhan's thinking, and the anger in his heart calmed down a little: "That's it?..." "It's

not just this. times." Jiang Zhan suddenly said, "Actually, it was the same last time."

Bai Yan was startled.

He heard Jiang Zhan continue in a low voice, "Even last time, you can do whatever you want."

Bai Yan suddenly chuckled: "Mr. Jiang, you are really..."

I'm afraid only Jiang Zhan Only such a magical brain circuit can come up with such a method.

Jiang Zhan seemed serious, but only Bai Yan could tell that Jiang Zhan was actually extremely nervous.

"Me? I can do whatever I want?"

Jiang Zhan nodded.

Bai Yan glanced at the group of people sitting like quails inside, and suddenly laughed: "I don't like this kind of place, so I'd better go somewhere else."

Jiang Zhan said without hesitation: "Okay."

Look. After Jiang Zhan and Bai Yan left, the boss and the waiters in the room looked at each other.

One of them asked hesitantly: "What did Mr. Jiang call us here for?"

"Show affection?"

"Maybe... to please people?"

"Mr. Jiang? You can please people. ?"

Everyone's faces showed surprise.

They looked at the direction Bai Yan was leaving, and they all showed awe.

...

After sitting back in the car, Bai Yan stretched his arms and said, "Mr. Jiang, is this the only arrangement?"

Jiang Zhan handed him a form.

Bai Yan opened it and saw that there was a long list of entertainment projects in Haishi, nearby cities, and even offshore islands, all of which had the best seats reserved, and the time was tonight.

Jiang Zhan adjusted his collar and coughed lightly: "Not sure which ones you like? So I booked them all."

Bai Yan laughed, scanned them roughly, crossed out some with a pen, and finally handed the paper to Jiang Zhan "I've crossed out the ones that I'm not interested in. Mr. Jiang will choose one at random."

Jiang Zhan closed his eyes and clicked on one.

Bai Yan glanced at it with a slightly subtle expression: "Sky Plank Road."

...

Sky Plank Road.

About two hundred meters in the air, there is a cross-sea bridge made of completely transparent glass. Walking on it is like crossing the sky, with surging waves below and the twinkling starry sky above.

Romantic and exciting.

Bai Yan stood at the entrance of the sky plank road and glanced at Jiang Zhan with a smile: "Mr. Jiang, are you sure?"

Jiang Zhan said with a straight face and a steady voice: "sure."

Bai Yan saw through Jiang Zhan's expression at a glance. He found it very interesting, but he didn't want to expose him, so he smiled and said, "Mr. Jiang, please."

Jiang Zhan took a deep breath and walked forward slowly.

The ocean at night is pitch black, like a giant beast devouring everything.

Jiang Zhan forced himself to move forward without looking away.

This was the first official date since he and Bai Yan established their relationship, so they must not be embarrassed.

Thinking of Bai Yan, Jiang Zhan turned his head and glanced at the people around him, and solemnly warned: "Don't stay too far away from me."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows slightly: "Don't be afraid, Mr. Jiang, I'll catch you if you fall. I'm supporting you."

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Just as he was about to defend himself that he wasn't afraid, he felt a slight coldness in the palm of his hand. A hand reached into the palm of his right hand and interlocked with his fingers.

Jiang Zhan suddenly opened his eyes wide and subconsciously shook his hand back hard.

Bai Yan smiled and groaned and said: "Mr. Jiang, don't worry, I'm not afraid, I'll take you away."

Jiang Zhan felt that the world around him suddenly became quiet, and only Bai Yan left . The footsteps around you are clear, steady and rhythmic.

The vague uneasiness in his heart suddenly calmed down.

The two of them walked slowly for a while, and Jiang Zhan suddenly said, "Actually, I'm not afraid of heights."

Bai Yan turned his head.

"What I'm afraid of is not that I'm at high altitude." Jiang Zhan pursed his lips and whispered, "It's that the person I care about is at high altitude."

He was afraid that the person he cared about would be like his mother back then. The roof of the high building fell, smashing a cruel and desperate rose on the ground.

Bai Yan held his hand tightly and chuckled: "You don't have to worry about me?"

Jiang Zhan glanced at him.

Bai Yan held on to the glass edge of the Sky Plank Road and looked at the stars in the distance: "I've been accustomed to standing at such a high place a long time ago. Compared to a dark, closed, and safe space, I feel more comfortable. I love this endless high altitude."

He turned around, let go of Jiang Zhan's hand, stretched out his arms, and smiled slightly, "So, I won't jump. I will continue to move towards more. Walk high, until I reach a place where no one can restrain me."

Jiang Zhan looked at Bai Yan blankly. After a long time, his lips slowly raised, and his voice became softer unconsciously: "I "I won't restrain you."

He paused and continued, "I will accompany you."

...

Since Meng Dan became the candidate for chairman of Huangxing Media, his work has become extremely heavy.

Most of her artists have been transferred to other agents, leaving only a few that she doesn't need to worry about.

Most of them are old people she has taken care of for many years. Only Bai Yan took over this year.

Although he is a newcomer, Bai Yan is cool and out of tune in the entertainment industry, but his fans just fall in love with this. Meng Dan sees that Bai Yan knows his temperament, so he just lets it go and does his job silently. Behind the scenes work.

She has a habit of reading her email every night before going to bed to confirm what she needs to do tomorrow.

Turning to the end, the title of an anonymous email caught Meng Dan's attention.

""I'm going to meet everyone soon"?" Meng Dan was a little confused and opened the email. His expression suddenly changed.

The content of the email was a series of erotic bed photos, with many postures and scenes. A tall, strong man had his face slapped, and the person being pressed was...

Meng Dan dialed Bai Yan's phone number. He calmly replied to the email: "Who are you? What's the purpose of posting these pictures?"

After a while, Bai Yan answered the phone, his voice a little lazy: "Sister Meng?"

"Someone posted you? The bed photos were sent to the company mailbox." Meng Dan finished speaking quickly and forwarded the email to Bai Yan, "There is no other reply at the moment. It may be a blackmail plan. We must be prepared for public relations."

Bai Yan paused for a while, seeming to be checking his email, and his voice became more serious: "Thank you, Sister Meng, I'll go investigate."

"I mean to tell you to be careful." Meng Dan frowned. ?Mei looked at the photos carefully, "The photoshopped skills are very good, the consequences would be disastrous if they were really posted." "Don't

worry." Bai Yan seemed to laugh happily, "If he can really post them, I'll definitely catch him."

...

These photos are so disgusting. Jiang Zhan only glanced at them and his face turned gloomy: "Don't look at it."

No one can tolerate their lover's face appearing here. Plant photos.

Bai Yan studied it very carefully, which made Jiang Zhan stare at Bai Yan with some dissatisfaction.

Bai Yan raised his eyes and smiled and explained: "Mr. Jiang, I'm studying who the other person in the photo is."

Jiang Zhan's face turned even more disgusting: "Have you seen his naked body? Naked body?"

"No, but no one except Mr. Jiang has ever seen me naked." Bai Yan clicked on the photo, "Even with my brain, it is difficult to synthesize a perfect image out of thin air. It's also very high. It will be easier to modify it with known pictures. The person in the photo is not me, so it is probably the person following the hacker."

Jiang Zhan's face softened a lot, but he was still a little unhappy. . He also knew that this was a serious matter, so he didn't say anything more. He just said: "The Xinghai Group and the police have sent people to investigate the suspected location detected by your brain, and no clues were found." "

It's okay?" Yes, the earth is so big, he can't hide for long." Bai Yan focused his eyes on the phone again and frowned again, "I? It's a little strange... What is he doing by posting this photo?" "

One possibility is to provoke, But the meaning of provocation is unclear." Jiang Zhan's logical thinking took over, "Or it's a threat. If you continue to force him, he will make these photos public."

Bai Yan shook his head: "Then he is more "You shouldn't have sent it to me first. Now that we are prepared, if he posts it to a public platform, we will definitely catch him."

Jiang Zhan thought for a moment and suddenly said: "Maybe he didn't send the photo. "."

Bai Yan revealed it at first, and his eyes lit up: "You mean, the person who posted the photos is the person who is with the hacker?"

"They may not be of the same mind."

Bai Yan had been comparing the alpha and the person next to him before. People see it as a front, but now that Jiang Zhan has prompted them, they have new ideas.

He thought for a moment, then raised his head and said to Jiang Zhan: "Mr. Jiang, can you check the status of the anorectal departments of various hospitals recently?" The

sexual needs of alphas are only higher or not lower than those of omegas. It depends on the human physique in this world. Jiang Zhan, who is at a high level, cannot withstand his estrus, and anyone who is with that alpha will probably be tortured by the alpha too.

Jiang Zhan thought for a moment and didn't ask any more questions. He just glanced at Bai Yan and turned around to make a few phone calls.

Bai Yan touched his chin, his expression a little subtle.

He always felt that Jiang Zhan seemed to have guessed something.

...

With the data collection of Zhi Nao and Jiang Zhan's power investigation, the next day we obtained a thick stack of medical records of all anorectal patients in this city and several nearby cities in the past three months.

There are still many candidates who are roughly qualified according to age, gender, and body shape after being screened by the brain.

Bai Yan thought for a while: "Prioritize the screening of people who have been around us."

The result this time was very fast, and only one candidate was left.

Bai Yan looked at the face that was somewhat similar to his own, and raised his eyebrows slightly: "Pei Shen."

The boy who was initially trained as the leader of the boy band Huang Xing joined Bai Yan. Huangxing later framed Bai Yan repeatedly because of jealousy, and was eventually kicked out.

The medical records show that Pei Shen goes to the anorectal hospital almost every one or two weeks, and he doesn't buy any painkillers.

Bai Yan thought for a moment, then cut out the person with his face in the photo Meng Dan received, blurred the face, and sent it to Jiang Zhan: "Mr. Jiang, please help Fourth Young Master identify these." Let's see if he recognizes him."

Jiang Zhan frowned more and more, and sent a message to Jiang Du with a sullen face.

Jiang Du quickly called back: "Brother, are you stupid? I've slept with so many people, how can I recognize who they are?"

Bai Yan listened for a while and then interrupted: "You? It's okay if you have a guess or an intuitive candidate."

Jiang Du paused for a while and then said hesitantly: "If you want to put it that way, this man's waist is a bit like Pei Shen..."

Bai Yan and Jiang Zhan They looked at each other.

Zhinao changed his target to Pei Shen and quickly found where Pei Shen was.

After Pei Shen left Huangxing Media, he did not sign a contract with another company. He rented a house outside and worked as a resident singer in a bar.

Because he is somewhat similar to Bai Yan, Pei Shen is very popular in underground bars, and many people are willing to spend a lot of money to buy him a song.

According to the surveillance information, Pei Shen is now in his rental house.

Bai Yan stood up, put on a coat, and his eyes were bright: "Let's go there."

Jiang Zhan followed and stood up with disapproval: "It's too dangerous for you to go there."

"Isn't Mr. Jiang here? Bai Yan said with a smile, "If that person is not there, then I have nothing to worry about; if that person is there, I still have a lot of questions to ask."

Jiang Zhan had no choice but to warn: "Be careful not to leave my side."

...

The two of them drove to Pei Shen's residence.

The Jiang family's bodyguards had controlled all the entrances and exits of Pei Shen's residence and confirmed that Pei Shen was the only one inside.

Knocking on the door, Pei Shen saw Bai Yan and Jiang Zhan. His face paled for a moment, and then he calmed down: "Mr. Jiang is here to visit, what are you doing?"

Bai Yan walked straight in as if he were entering his own home. He looked around the house, which was not a big one.

The room was rather messy, with clothes lying randomly on the sofa and even on the floor, takeout boxes piled up in the kitchen, and the bedroom open? Inside was a double bed that was incompatible with the room.

The room was filled with various smells.

Bai Yan didn't find a place to sit down, so he had to stand like this and looked at Pei Shen: "Where is he?"

Pei Shen turned pale and said harshly: "Who are you talking about?"

Bai Yan said Yan picked up a coat on the sofa with two fingers and gestured slightly at the size: "Pei Shen, can you wear this dress?" It

was more than three sizes larger than Pei Shen's figure.

Pei Shen's face turned paler, pursed his lips, and suddenly rushed out of the door!

The bodyguard outside the door easily carried Pei Shen back.

Bai Yan threw down the coat, wiped his hands with a tissue, and said slowly: "Is your butt okay? Be careful before going to the hospital after exercising so much."

Pei Shen's face suddenly turned blue and flushed . red.

"Of course we found evidence when we came here." Bai Yan looked at Pei Shen, "He made your life a mess. He sent you to the hospital several times. What do you have? Reason to protect him?"

Pei Shen was blocked in the middle of the living room by his bodyguards. He was silent for a long time before he said in a hoarse voice, "I don't know where he is."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows slightly.

"He never tells me where he goes. He only comes to me when he needs me."

Bai Yan looked at Pei Shen's face and guessed the truth or falsehood of Pei Shen's words. "Did you send the photo to Sister Meng?"

"Is it me?" Pei Shen bit his lip and looked up at Bai Yan with some resentment, "I don't want to be around him, I don't want to Be your substitute!"

Jiang Zhan's face turned gloomy for a moment, and he scolded: "Nonsense!"

Pei Shen didn't care about that, just stared at Bai Yan, gritted his teeth and said, "You? Where did it come from? You are all monsters?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.3K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...
358K 10.1K 200
Author: Yi Duoyun/易朵云 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 206 chapter (Finished) Introduction [I just want to withdraw from the circle of koi shou × hi...
43.8K 89 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
17.6K 548 148
Title: The God of Death/The Wife of the Army Against the Heaven Author: Yan Ruo Youya/顏若優雅 Category: Danmei novels Status: 548 chapter (Finished) In...