When Omega Enters The Real Wo...

By LiannQ

Title: 當omega身穿到現實世界 Author: Youshihou (酉時火) Status: Completed Description: "Omega, you must be elegant and d... More

1: Vanilla Flavored Omega
2: There Are Only Two Genders
3: Babbling
4: Adolescence Education Manual
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82

36

673 17 5
By LiannQ

Chapter 36 : When Bai Yan, the master of seduction, was thinking about Jiang Zhan, Jiang Zhan was also thinking about Bai Yan.

Jiang Zhan had a list of real estate items in front of him, his head lowered in thought.

Secretary Fang stood aside and asked tentatively: "Mr. Jiang, do you plan to buy a house for Mr. Bai?"

Jiang Zhan paused, not wanting to admit it, but still nodded.

Secretary Fang asked curiously: "Why so suddenly?"

Jiang Zhan snorted softly: "Isn't he coquettishly asking me for a house?" I

was really spoiled by him.

But considering that Bai Yan was devoted to him, a house was nothing.

Jiang Zhan said he was dissatisfied, but in fact he was extremely serious. He collected all the information on newly opened high-end real estate in Hai City, considered it personally, and calculated several high-end communities relatively close to Huangxing Media. Which set should I buy for Bai Yan?

Secretary Fang watched helplessly as Jiang Zhan went on to spend huge sums of money on the road of domination and never return, feeling dumbfounded.

As a subordinate, he had no objection to Mr. Jiang spending his own money. And since Mr. Jiang and Bai Yan were together, he began to take more holidays.

Although the dedicated Jiang Zhan is very respectable, completely abandoning everything in daily life is a bit too exaggerated.

Secretary Fang has followed Jiang Zhan for many years and witnessed with his own eyes how Jiang Zhan turned the tide in the turbulent Xinghai Group and gradually reunited and strengthened the disintegrated Jiang family.

When Jiang Zhan came to power, Jiang Du and Jiang Huan were very young, and their parents had both passed away. No one in the family was concerned about the future of the three children, and they only wanted to dig out more benefits.

Over the years, Jiang Zhan has made himself the perfect CEO, limiting himself to a certain grid, being diligent, fair, and resourceful, and becoming increasingly silent and rigid.

It wasn't until he met Bai Yan that Jiang Zhan's iron tree blossomed, and the aura of fireworks on his body became stronger and stronger.

In both public and private matters, Secretary Fang was very happy to see Jiang Zhan's change.

So Secretary Fang decided to add fuel to the flames: "Mr. Jiang, haven't you ever thought that maybe Mr. Bai is not asking you for a house?"

Jiang Zhan was stunned for a moment: "What is that?"

Secretary Fang coughed: "Maybe Mr. Bai is I want to live with you."

Jiang Zhan stopped unconsciously while flipping through the real estate information.

——Live with him?

Does that seem reasonable?

Compared to asking for a house directly, this seems to be more in line with Bai Yan's image of being devoted to him and only loving others and not his money!

Jiang Zhan became pale and suddenly became reserved with a hint of arrogance and disgust with a hint of showing off: "He wants to live with me."

Secretary Fang really wants to tell you not to laugh when you say this. So happy.

Jiang Zhan quickly stopped his smile and thought for a while: "There are still a few empty rooms on the third floor of the villa, but no one has lived in them for a long time."

Secretary Fang: "..."

Secretary Fang said euphemistically: "Mr. Jiang, I just mentioned It's a possibility, but it doesn't mean that Mr. Bai really thinks so."

"Yeah." Jiang Zhan nodded perfunctorily, then suddenly remembered something and frowned, "Jiang Du has been living at home these days..."

Ever since the last birthday party, Jiang Du claimed that he had found true love, turned into Bai Yan's crazy fan, and tried every possible means to plan how to pursue Bai Yan.

Of course, all those plans were killed by Jiang Zhan without exception.

Jiang Zhan asked Secretary Fang to sort out a lot of work arrangement materials and pile them all into Jiang Du's room. He would have the housekeeper supervise them during the day and conduct personal assessments at night. Jiang Du would have to be trained so hard that he could not think of anything else.

It seems to be working well so far.

At least Secretary Fang went to Jiang's villa several times, but Jiang Du was so lifeless that he didn't even bother to say hello.

But if Bai Yan lives in Jiang's house, the situation will be different...

Jiang Zhan frowned, pondered for a while, tapped his fingers on the table, and after a while asked abruptly: "Fang Fang, why do you want Jiang Du to live at your place?" How?"

Secretary Fang almost choked himself with a mouthful of saliva: "Huh?"

"We can't let Jiang Du indulge anymore." Jiang Zhan knew his brother's character. He had very little self-control and was easily influenced by the people around him. For several years, his thoughts have been on the Xinghai Group. As long as Jiang Du didn't cause trouble, he couldn't spare any time to discipline Jiang Du.

Jiang Du is accomplishing nothing now, and his poor supervision as a parent is also at fault.

It's just that Jiang Du is in his late twenties now, and it's not easy to get back. Jiang Zhan had thought before that it wouldn't be a problem to keep Jiang Du at home all the time. What's more, the housekeeper, servants, and nannies at home are all old people from the Jiang family. Those who have watched Jiang Du grow up may not be able to take care of him ruthlessly.

Secretary Fang has been with him for several years. He has no choice in talent, IQ, and loyalty. Being Jiang Du's tutor should be enough.

It just depends on Secretary Fang’s own wishes.

If you could travel through time, Secretary Fang would definitely go back a few minutes ago and slap yourself a few times - to make you talk too much!

It's fun to watch your boss act silly in a relationship, but it's another thing to be burdened with it.

Jiang Du was a dandy disciple comparable to Jia Baoyu. Not to mention supervising Jiang Du's progress, Secretary Fang was worried about some disease he might accidentally contract while living in the same apartment with Jiang Du!

Secretary Fang immediately expressed his feelings: "Mr. Jiang, I have to work overtime every day. I'm afraid I don't have time to supervise the Fourth Young Master."

Mr. Jiang frowned and pondered for a moment.

Secretary Fang thought the matter was over, and was breathing a sigh of relief when Jiang Zhan said, "You can get off work before nine o'clock from now on."

- Huh?

Secretary Fang swallowed.

Jiang Zhan added: "The bonus is doubled."

Secretary Fang: "..."

He agreed decisively: "No problem, I will help Mr. Jiang supervise the Fourth Young Master and never let the Fourth Young Master have any contact with him. Mr. Bai's opportunity!"

Jiang Zhan nodded with satisfaction, and then sent a message to the housekeeper, asking him to tidy up the guest room on the third floor first.

After that, he continued to look at the real estate information.

When Secretary Fang saw Jiang Zhan acting so resolutely, he thought he would call Bai Yan to inform Bai Yan to move the next second. Unexpectedly, he was still looking at the real estate. He was a little surprised: "Mr. Jiang still wants to buy a house?"

Jiang Zhan turned over a page of information: "Bai Yan Yan's reputation is getting bigger and bigger, so it's not suitable to keep renting a house. Sooner or later, he will have to buy

one." Secretary Fang understood the meaning of Jiang Zhan's words and let out a "tsk" in his heart.

Unexpectedly, Mr. Jiang's pursuit of people - if this can be counted - is quite impressive.

"Then when do you plan to invite Mr. Bai?"

Jiang Zhan was silent and thought for a moment: "As a congratulatory gift after his concert is over."

Secretary Fang deliberately reminded Jiang Zhan that not everyone has the same thinking as him, so He hinted: "Mr. Jiang, what if Mr. Bai doesn't want to?"

"How could he not want to?" Jiang Zhan snorted, remembering that Bai Yan had used various means to stick to him before, so that he had to accept the promise. When the doctor bought a lot of health supplements, he put down the information in his hand and said, "He doesn't know how happy he will be."

Secretary Fang closed his mouth, thinking that you would be happy.

In the following days of special training, as long as Bai Yan showed up, each member of Sn Gray became more energetic than the other. Dance teacher Zhao Hong tried his best but couldn't figure out how Bai Yan could tame these rebellious boys.

Bai Yan warmed up and said with a smile: "Charm, there is nothing you can do about it."

Zhao Hong was used to Bai Yan's style and pretended not to hear. He just stood in the middle of the dance studio and clapped his hands: "Everyone, take a break. , I have something to tell you."

All seven people stopped and looked at Zhao Hong.

"After Pei Shen and Nan Nan were replaced, there were still two people missing in the group. After discussions between the company and the agent, two people were added." Zhao Hong pointed to the door, "I hope everyone can get along well with the new members."

Following Zhao Hong's words, two young men wearing trainee sportswear walked in and stood at the door politely: "Hello everyone."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at the red one on the left with interest. Hairy.

Qin Hao.

Oh, we're still acquaintances.

Qin Hao met Bai Yan's eyes and moved away uncomfortably. He didn't glare back as fiercely as before, which seemed a bit unreasonable.

Bai Yan crossed his arms and glanced sideways at Qiao Yang.

Qiao Yang still remembered Qin Hao's behavior of making things difficult for Bai Yan several times, thinking that Bai Yan was still holding a grudge, and asked hesitantly: "Bai Yan, what do you think I am doing?" "

It's nothing, I just think that the new members may have a similar position to you. ."

Qiao Yang and Qin Hao were stunned together.

"Simple-minded, easy to be provoked." Bai Yan said with a smile, "In short - stupid."

Qiao Yang & Qin Hao: "..."

Qiao Yang remembered that he had been provoked by Qi Liancheng, who was in the same dormitory, with two or three sentences. Aroused hostility towards Bai Yan, he retreated guiltily and stopped talking.

Bai Yan said something to Qin Hao but didn't take it seriously. Unexpectedly, he was called over by Meng Dan that afternoon.

"I heard from Zhao Hong that you and Qin Hao have a bit of a conflict." Meng Dan went straight to the point, "Don't you want him to get

involved in Sn Hui?" Bai Yan leaned on the sofa, speechless: "What does Sn Hui have to do with me?"

"Sn Hui Cong" I started planning my debut last year. As long as I meet you, nothing good will happen." Meng Dan shook his head, "Their manager is superstitious and thinks that you are in conflict and doesn't want you to cause any trouble again."

From the anniversary From the power outage at the celebration to the subsequent internal cleaning of the company, to Pei Shen Nannan being kicked out, it can be described as a series of disasters.

She explained the reason why Qin Hao joined the group, "Qin Hao used to be a member of Group A. He was kicked out for bribing his manager and provoking his teammates. This time Pei Shen is gone. After the company's investigation, most of Qin Hao's development Pei Shen was behind all the problems, and he had a good attitude in admitting his mistakes, so he brought him back."

Bai Yan recalled it, and found that he seemed to have a lot of bad connections with this boy band, and spread his hands: "No It's none of my business."

As for the other agent's concerns, "I'm too lazy to care about them. As long as they don't hold me back, it doesn't matter who they are."

Meng Dan looked at him, shook his head slightly, and suddenly laughed: " You are really... If you are as cold as you say, why are you cheering them up?"

"Xiao Zhang said?" Bai Yan muttered, "I just don't want them to ruin the atmosphere of my concert. "

Okay, as long as you have no objection." Meng Dan pushed up his glasses and looked down at the computer screen, "Work hard."

Bai Yan sat there without moving: "By the way, I have something to report to Sister Meng."

Meng Dan raised his head again: "What?"

"I may write another song in a few days."

Meng Dan took off his glasses in surprise. He didn't expect Bai Yan to be so productive. He adjusted many plans in his mind in an instant. : "If I adjust it now, I should still be able to insert it at the concert..."

The quality of Bai Yan's previous songs is obvious to all.

Unexpectedly, Bai Yan shook his head: "I don't plan to sing this song - or in other words, I don't plan to sing it at my concert."

Meng Dan was a little surprised: "Why?"

"It has something to do with my creative inspiration. "Bai Yan gently pointed his index finger, "I wrote this song specifically for someone. Unless he agrees, it will not be handed over to the company."

Meng Fan: "...Then what did you report?"

"Oh. , if that person agrees to release the song, I hope that Jiang Qiqi can sing it."

Meng Dan was stunned for a while, and his expression suddenly became a little strange: "You are not in love with her, are you?"

"No, I only like men."

Meng Dan's hands shook, his glasses almost fell to the ground, and he looked at Bai Yan.

Bai Yan tilted his head: "Why, did I say something strange?"

"No." Meng Dan put on his glasses again, feeling a little exhausted, "Don't say these things in public."

Gay people in the entertainment industry have become gay. The proportion is also quite large, but not much is made public. Although same-sex marriage is legal now, some people still don't understand it.

What's more, in the profession of idol, a large proportion of fans regard idols as their imaginary boyfriend or girlfriend. If Bai Yan came out publicly, his girlfriend would have to take off half of her fan clothes.

"I know it." Bai Yan waved his hand perfunctorily.

Back to business, Meng Dan thought for a moment before answering: "You created the song. There is no problem in appointing the singer, as long as Jiang Qiqi agrees. But I am still a little curious personally, why did you appoint her?"

Bai Yan stretched out. Lazy and smiling, he said: "Because half of the inspiration for this song comes from her."

The other half comes from Jiang Zhan.

Bai Yan promised Jiang Zhan to play a song for him on the anniversary of Jiang Zhan's mother's death, and did not plan to sing it to the public at the concert.

In fact, the version he gave to Jiang Qiqi and the version he gave to Jiang Zhan were not exactly the same. Jiang Zhan's version was the complete version.

But there is no need to tell Meng Dan about this.

After checking the time, Bai Yan put on his coat, "I'm going back today."

He was focused on the intelligent AI technology forum he learned from Jiang Qiqi.

The intelligent AI technology in this world was once popular around the world twenty or thirty years ago, but later it hit a bottleneck.

Functions that require the human brain to consider complex emotions cannot be replaced by intelligent AI, and may even make frequent mistakes in judgment; things that do not require the human brain to recognize do not necessarily require intelligent AI to complete.

There are also some public concerns about the safety and security of smart AI, etc. As a result, although smart AI is popular to a certain extent, it is far less than the smart brain in Bai Yan's original world.

Bai Yan has been diving on this forum called "Hermit" for two days. It can be seen that the active users here are few and sophisticated, and most of them are big guys with deep research and insights into technology.

He separated part of the Intelligent Brain technology, transformed the Intelligent Brain into a code language in this world, packaged it and posted it to see if he could catch the right candidate.

He really picked one.

A user with the online name "p most beautiful" pointed out the possible functions of Bai Yan's code and was surprised that a company had already started researching such advanced functions. Bai Yan and him replied to each other for a while and found that this person was very accomplished in this area and could be qualified for his ideal developer position.

Bai Yan used Zhi Nao's network search function to check the user's past speech records, and found that this person's purpose of being active on the forum was very simple, that is, he was interested in technology, and his speech did not seem to belong to a certain technology. What the company looks like.

Bai Yan chatted with him privately and asked if he was interested in this function.

It took pZimei two hours to reply to him: "Brother, are you here to recruit people?"

Bai Yan thought for a while and replied: "That's right, I want to find a partner."

"Oh?"

"I'm here There is complete technology in this area, but there are no other supporting modules, so someone needs to help analyze it."

After that, he will open a technology company to monetize the technology adapted to this world.

p smiled the most beautiful, obviously not believing it: "Complete technology? I am afraid that domestic and global research in this area is still in the exploratory stage." "

If you don't believe it, why not come to my place and give it a try?" Bai Yan threw out the bait with a smile. , "Come to my company, I guarantee it will be an eye-opener for you."

p asked most curiously: "What is the name of your company?"

"It hasn't been registered yet."

"...Are you kidding me?"

"Of course not. Bai Yan quickly replied, "Don't you think the company can't start with this technology ?

"

Yes, he sent another message, "And let me tell you in advance, what I know about this technology is the internal structure and optimization. If you want to transform this technology into practical technology, you have to find professionals."

Internal and external, They are two completely different directions.

Bai Yan was also thinking about this issue and asked, "Do you have any connections?"

"I do know a great master who is very proficient in this technology, but he is relatively aloof. Whether he is willing to take action is another matter."

Bai Yanlai became interested: "What kind of master?"

pZimei sent an account ID.

Bai Yan searched and raised his eyebrows slightly: "Platform World?"

Why does it sound like a clothing brand?

"This is the treasure of our hermit forum. He has not spoken much in the past, but his technical skills are absolutely top-notch. Everyone has guessed which technology company boss he is, otherwise he would not be so proficient in the technology market."

Mentioning the grid world, The words sent by p most beautiful contain a strong sense of admiration.

Bai Yan was really curious: "What taboos does this great god have? Can I communicate with him directly?" "

You probably won't get a response if you go to him directly." p Zimei hesitated for a while and provided a guide, " This master prefers reading Mary Sue novels. You can find some for him."

"...What Su?"

Bai Yan searched the Internet blankly and frowned at his phone in confusion, "This The taste of this master is really... peculiar."

Is this master some kind of adolescent love brain?

Bai Yan even wondered if p was the most beautiful to tease him.

"Believe it or not." p Zimei knew Bai Yan would react this way, and ran away after saying a few words arrogantly, "Master Gezi only looks at high-quality Mary Suwen, you'd better not give him something too bad, be careful Blocked."

After saying that, he logged off.

Bai Yan is left alone to worry: Where can he find a high-quality bloody Mary Suwen for this grid master?

...

After dancing practice the next day, Bai Yan casually asked Qiao Yang on his way to the restaurant for dinner.

Since he was assigned to Meng Dan, Meng Dan has banned his takeout and asked him to eat in restaurants like everyone else. Bai Yan knew that Meng Dan was worried about his body management and had no objection.

Qiao Yang looked surprised: "You like to see this?"

"No, it is..." Bai Yan turned around and threw the pot to Xiao Zhang, "Xiao Zhang likes to see it."

Xiao Zhang held the one he bought for them. Iced coffee and mineral water, with a confused look on his face: "Huh?"

Qiao Yang took a bottle of mineral water dumbfounded: "I don't look at these, I don't know."

Bai Yan didn't expect him either, wondering whether to ask Jiang Qiqi ——Do girls read more novels like this?

At this time, someone next to him interrupted: "Mr. Bai, are you interested in Mary Sue novels?"

Bai Yan looked back and saw that it was Secretary Fang.

"Why is Secretary Fang here?"

Bai Yan has never seen Secretary Fang come to the restaurant to eat.

"Mr. Jiang is going to see the house, so I'll come to the restaurant to deal with it." Secretary Fang said with a smile.

Buying a house is secondary. The main reason is that Mr. Jiang has redesigned more relaxed off-duty hours and vacations for him since he decided to leave Jiang Du, the cancerous burden, to him. Now that Jiang Du has not moved here, Secretary Fang has consciously started a new work schedule.

Qiao Yang muttered: "Mr. Jiang wants to buy a house?"

Bai Yan was not interested in Jiang Zhan buying a house: "Does Secretary Fang have any good novel recommendations?"

"If you are interested, I have a good book here." Fang The secretary was very enthusiastic and said, "I'll send it back to you."

Bai Yan didn't expect to get a copy so smoothly. He didn't show any pretense and thanked him generously: "Thank you, Secretary Fang

." "You're welcome, no thank you."

Waiting for Secretary Fang After leaving, Qiao Yangcai muttered again: "I didn't expect that an elite man like Secretary Fang would also like to read this kind of novel..."

Bai Yan checked his phone, looked at the documents received in the mailbox, and raised his eyebrows slightly: ""The Boss Escapes His Wife: I Want to Run Away"?"

Bai Yan clicked on this novel with the intention of checking the goods first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 548 148
Title: The God of Death/The Wife of the Army Against the Heaven Author: Yan Ruo Youya/顏若優雅 Category: Danmei novels Status: 548 chapter (Finished) In...
295K 11.1K 108
Crying Bag Dressed as a Little Husband 哭包穿成小夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 108 Chapters (Completed) Description: Tang Xiaobao just likes to cry, Who knows the...
14.5K 245 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
31.1K 1.3K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...