When Omega Enters The Real Wo...

By LiannQ

Title: 當omega身穿到現實世界 Author: Youshihou (酉時火) Status: Completed Description: "Omega, you must be elegant and d... More

1: Vanilla Flavored Omega
2: There Are Only Two Genders
3: Babbling
4: Adolescence Education Manual
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82

32

721 19 5
By LiannQ

Chapter 32 Science and technology are the primary productive forces

Bai Yan took a nap, fully expecting to get the customized voe perfume sent by Jiang Zhan the next day.

As a result, no courier knocked on the door until the next day after get off work in the evening.

Bai Yan pressed the button for the elevator, his face turned a little gloomy.

——Jiang Zhan must have forgotten this, right?

Just when Bai Yan was wondering whether he should go upstairs to remind Jiang Zhan now, his phone suddenly vibrated. He opened it and saw the message from Jiang Zhan: "Are you still in the company?"

Bai Yan's eyes lit up. Reply: "Yes."

"Do you have any plans for the evening?"

"No."

Jiang Zhan quickly sent another message: "Wait for me in the west elevator."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows, very surprised.

Is that perfume so precious that Mr. Jiang himself is the courier?

Anyway, it was at the elevator entrance. Bai Yan thought for a while and simply leaned against the door, browsing the cultural courses while quietly waiting for Jiang Zhan to come down.

The office building they were in had two east and west elevators. After the east elevator they took broke down last time, it was repaired within a few days. But Bai Yan had a shadow about that elevator and would rather take two more steps to go to the west.

The moment the elevator stopped, the door behind Bai Yan opened and he fell straight in.

Jiang Zhan watched the elevator door open slowly. Just as he was about to step out, he saw a shadow falling in. Before his brain could react, his body had already stepped forward to catch the person in his arms.

Bai Yan leaned on his arm and winked at Jiang Zhan: "Mr. Jiang has good skills."

Jiang Zhan: "..."

He helped Bai Yan up, took a breath to adjust his breathing, and said with a straight face: "Very good." It's dangerous, don't do this next time."

What if it wasn't him? What if I can't catch it?

Bai Yan smiled and said: "I know Mr. Jiang can definitely catch me."

Jiang Zhan paused, turned away, and continued to press the elevator button to the underground parking lot.

Bai Yan's eyes moved around Jiang Zhan, but he didn't see the package that looked like a perfume box.

Mr. Jiang is so concerned about his image, he wouldn't carry the perfume bottle in his pocket, would he?

That would be too down-to-earth.

Bai Yan remembered the earring issue that he and Jiang Zhan had been struggling with for a long time, and decided not to make similar mistakes again.

He asked directly: "Mr. Jiang, where is the perfume you agreed on?" Jiang Zhan glanced at him quickly, and then looked away. He coughed: "I'll tell you later."

Bai Yan slightly understood the meaning behind Jiang Zhan's words: "Where is Mr. Jiang taking me?"

Jiang Zhan coughed slightly: "I'll know when I get there."

Bai Yan He folded his arms and leaned against the elevator wall, watching the numbers in the elevator slowly decrease, feeling quite confused.

——Mr. Jiang, what are you trying to play with?

...

After getting into Jiang Zhan's business car, they finally stopped under the Liaohai Building, the tallest building in Haishi.

On the top floor of the Hai Building is the Sky Revolving Restaurant, which ranks among the best in the country.

The glass plank road and transparent steps are not horizontal, but a dining table that spirals like a slow roller coaster at a hundred times speed.

Known as the most exciting date place.

Many people complain that couples who come here for a date either break up immediately after coming down, or become extremely heartbroken because they can't tell whether the reason for the accelerated heartbeat is because of the person opposite or because of such a high altitude.

Bai Yan sat down and looked at the clouds with a little residual glow of molten fire in the distance. He was a little surprised and said, "The scenery is not bad."

Jiang Zhan sat opposite, his face tightened and his lips pursed, seeming a little nervous.

The waiter quickly brought the menu.

Bai Yan didn't know why Jiang Zhan suddenly wanted to invite him to dinner, but he was really interested in the food culture of this world, so he would not refuse a free meal and patiently looked at the menu.

Before he could pick out which items he wouldn't eat, he heard a slightly cold question coming from the other side: "Are you afraid of... here?"

Bai Yan raised his head in surprise and saw Jiang Zhan's serious face. .

Immediately he understood what Jiang Zhan meant, tapped the transparent glass on the side, and laughed: "Don't worry, Mr. Jiang, I'm not afraid of heights."

In his world, space shuttles and interstellar ships are also common. As for transportation, few people are afraid of heights.

Jiang Zhan seemed a little disappointed and couldn't help but said: "How about... changing to another restaurant?"

Bai Yan put down the menu in surprise: "Mr. Jiang, wasn't this what you picked?"

Jiang Zhan was silent for a moment: "I'm afraid You're not used to it."

"I'm quite used to it." Bai Yan said with a smile, "Mr. Jiang chose a good place."

Jiang Zhan was speechless.

Bai Yan seemed to have discovered something interesting and blinked: "Mr. Jiang, are you afraid of heights?"

Jiang Zhan tensed up instantly: "No."

Bai Yan looked at him dubiously, thinking that this revolving restaurant was Jiang Zhan's. Zhan chose it by himself, so he probably wouldn't pick a place he didn't dare to come to, so he didn't take it to heart anymore, called the waiter, and pointed to a few of the dishes.

The waiter wrote down: "You two gentlemen, do you want these?"

"No, you want everything except these." Bai Yan said with a smile, "Try them all."

The waiter has worked here for a long time in the revolving restaurant, and has seen strong winds and waves, and his face The smile on his face remained unchanged: "You two may not be able to finish your meal..."

"If you can't finish your meal, take it away."

The waiter looked at Jiang Zhan with the eyes of a fat sheep and walked away cordially.

Jiang Zhan: "..."

He tapped the table lightly and said as calmly as possible: "It can't be wasted."

Bai Yan nodded: "Come on, Mr. Jiang."

Jiang Zhan: "?"

"I want to manage my figure, I can't eat Too much." Bai Yan said with a smile, "Mr. Jiang, eat more, so as not to be too tired with a bunch of take-out boxes."

Jiang Zhan: "..."

The revolving restaurant is opened in such an exciting place and the price is so expensive, but it is still full, and the taste is Not bad indeed.

Bai Yan was very proficient in using chopsticks and was very satisfied with every dish. He completely abandoned the verbal "body management" and ate on his own.

When he was almost done eating, he realized that Jiang Zhan had only moved his chopsticks a few times, and his expression was not very good.

"Mr. Jiang is not feeling well?"

Jiang Zhan lowered his eyes and his expression remained unchanged: "No."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows.

It doesn't look like anything is okay at all.

Having been with Jiang Zhan for so long, Bai Yan already has a general understanding of Jiang Zhan - this guy likes to make up his own mind and is a bit face-saving, but his thinking logic is surprisingly simple.

Bai Yan thought for a while and did not deliberately expose Jiang Zhan. He just put down his chopsticks and said, "Mr. Jiang, I've almost eaten. Do you think..."

Jiang Zhan immediately raised his eyes, and his eyes lit up for a moment, and then forcefully He regained his serious look and nodded: "Then go back."

"Wait a minute." Bai Yan reached out and hooked his fingers at Jiang Zhan, "Did you forget something?"

Jiang Zhan pursed his lips and coughed: "I didn't forget."

He called the waiter and gave him a few instructions.

Soon, a huge firework exploded in the sky above them, and the colorful fireworks scattered like a meteor shower, which was so beautiful. The dining guests around looked at the sky in surprise.

Something shining with pure gold slowly fell from the place where the fireworks exploded, and finally stopped in front of Bai Yan.

Drone and damask gift box hanging from it.

Bai Yan: "..."

He's pretty good at playing.

Jiang Zhan took the box from the drone and pushed it in front of Bai Yan with the palm of his hand. Under the soft blue light above the dining table, his expression became much softer: "Thank you for writing the song for me."

Bai Yan said Thinking that Jiang Zhan, who seemed a little afraid of heights and nervous just now, could show such a gentle expression, he was stunned for a moment. Then he came back to his senses, took the gift, and smiled: "No, Mr. Shi has already given it to me." He gave me a large appearance fee."

Speaking of which, he only agreed to Shi Boshang to play the piano in order to hire a power station to charge the brain. Unexpectedly, he got the earrings back not long after.

Jiang Zhan's expression stiffened for a moment, and then he calmed down: "I still want to thank you."

Bai Yan thought for a moment, and according to the customs of this country in this world, it seemed impolite to open the gift in person.

But he really couldn't vouch for Jiang Zhan's brain circuit. He didn't know if Jiang Zhan understood it wrong. Was the perfume he was given?

Thinking of this, Bai Yan felt a little worried and lowered his head to carefully observe the gift box.

The gift box looks about the size of two palms and is not very heavy. Because it had been wrapped with a protective film before, the fireworks did not leave any traces of damage on it, and you could still smell a faint smell of perfume.

Bai Yan was relieved and showed a sincere smile: "Thank you, Mr. Jiang."

"Then let's go."

Jiang Zhan returned to the car with relief, sat on the car seat, and adjusted his breathing in silence.

He thought that Bai Yan was so attentive to him and was even willing to write him an emotional piece of music - Jiang Zhan knew that music would not lie, and since Bai Yan was so devoted, he had to at least respond.

So he planned to reward Bai Yan with a date.

Because he had never had a similar experience, Jiang Zhan specifically asked Jiang Du, who had a rich love history, and asked what Jiang Du would do if he wanted to pursue Bai Yan.

Jiang Du had been locked up at home for a few days, and his momentum had already slumped a lot. He thought Jiang Zhan was testing his loyalty to this love, so he cheered up and described to Jiang Zhan the details of the revolving restaurant in the Hai Building. charm.

Jiang Zhan originally thought that this younger brother would only throw money, but he didn't expect that he would have such a skill, so he asked Secretary Fang to book a restaurant.

…I didn’t expect this revolving restaurant to be at such a high location.

Jiang Zhan's heart is still beating very hard now, and his mood is a little unstable.

When Bai Yan knocked on his car window, Jiang Zhan realized that Bai Yan hadn't gotten in the car yet.

"Mr. Jiang, I think you seem a little tired." Bai Yan looked at Jiang Zhan who rolled down the glass with a smile, and his eyes fell on the dark gray steering wheel. "Do you want me to drive?"

Jiang Zhan was startled. After a while: "Can you drive?"

Bai Yan still smiled: "Of course."

- Of course I have never driven.

But Bai Yan has been eager to drive for a long time.

In his original world, he secretly learned to fly airplanes, ships, spaceships, and even starships.

Although the transportation in this world is lagging behind that of his world, the speed and passion are still the freedom and excitement that he loves.

He had downloaded the driving learning materials through Zhi Nao a long time ago, read them all when he found the time, and practiced many times with Zhi Nao simulation. With his previous experience of driving other vehicles, he was confident that his driving skills would be no better than those of any experienced driver. Difference.

It's a pity that Huangxing's course schedule is so intense that he can't find time to take the driver's license test.

It was already night, and Mr. Jiang happened to be one of his own, so Bai Yan was moved.

Jiang Zhan didn't know what Bai Yan was thinking. Seeing Bai Yan's confident face, he nodded and went to sit in the passenger seat: "You come."

Bai Yan whistled and cheered, and got into the car happily. He gently touched the steering wheel, and there was an obvious look of fascination in his eyes.

Jiang Zhan looked at Bai Yan's expression and became confused, his brows furrowed slightly and then relaxed.

——He seems to be too stingy as a sponsor.

Seeing as Bai Yan likes cars so much, why not buy him one as a gift?

...

Half an hour later, the darkened business car stopped at the door of the Jiang family villa.

Jiang Zhan held on to the car seat, his face turned slightly pale. He felt the car stop and finally took a breath. Only then did he realize that his forehead was covered with cold sweat and his legs were too weak to stand up.

Bai Yan pulled down the handbrake with some regret and sighed: "Why did we arrive so soon?"

He was still not satisfied and looked at Jiang Zhan with interest, "Mr. Jiang, why don't we go for a ride again?"

"No need!"

Jiang Zhan Zhan blurted out.

He has never seen anyone driving so crazy!

He was terrified along the way, watching Bai Yan push the speed almost to the limit and use his racing skills to run wildly on the coastal road!

If there weren't speed limits on every section of the road to take photos, Jiang Zhan doubted that Bai Yan could turn the car into an airship!

Jiang Zhan went through the distribution of assets in his mind along the way, thinking about whether the lawyer could distribute his inheritance well if he died young.

Later, he also wondered whether Bai Yan felt that he could not be with him forever, so he simply committed suicide. He wanted to die in love with him;

the thought of buying Bai Yan a car half an hour ago had now completely disappeared. Jiang Zhan was determined that if he was around, he would never let Bai Yan touch the steering wheel again!

Bai Yan didn't know what he had thrown away tonight because he was so happy. Seeing Jiang Zhan's determination, he felt very regretful and unbuckled his seat belt: "Okay, then I'll take a taxi back."

Jiang Zhan opened his mouth and subconsciously stopped Bai Yan. Give it a try.

Bai Yan looked back at him.

Jiang Zhan paused: "I'll have someone take you off."

"Why don't I drive away? Mr. Jiang will drive back tomorrow..."

"No."

Bai Yan curled his lips: "Then forget it."

He picked up the bag The perfume bottle box shook towards Jiang Zhan, with a cheerful smile on his face, "I am very satisfied today, thank you Mr. Jiang."

Jiang Zhan watched Bai Yan slowly leave, and was stunned for a moment. land.

After a long time, he touched the corners of his curled mouth, laughed softly, sat back in the car, and drove the car back to the garage.

When he stopped the car, he felt something was wrong, and then he remembered what he had forgotten.

Bai Yan left all the dishes packed in the restaurant in his car.

He was highly nervous along the way, fearing that he and Bai Yan would end up in a car and die in love, and his usually sensitive sense of smell did not work.

Now in the car, the smell of food can be clearly smelled through the layers of packing boxes...

Jiang Zhan held the car door and his face turned pale.

Tonight, his nerves and stomach were put under undue pressure by having a meal at high altitude and then running for his life.

Jiang Zhan plucked up the courage, but still couldn't reach out his hand to take out the takeout box. He closed the car door, turned around and went upstairs, and called the housekeeper: "Take out the takeout box in the car and put it in the refrigerator. I will give the equation to Bai Yan tomorrow." ."

After so many years of working in the Jiang family, the old housekeeper saw Jiang Zhan come back with packed meals for the first time, and he almost couldn't believe his ears.

It's not that Jiang Zhan doesn't care about food, but that Jiang Zhan has severe mysophobia and his sense of smell is too sensitive. No matter how tight the packaging box is, it will still emit an odor that is unbearable for Jiang Zhan.

What happened this time?

Which restaurant's food is so delicious that it even made Mr. Jiang break his habit?

The old housekeeper asked someone to get it in awe, and then he thought something was wrong - if Jiang Zhan liked to eat it himself, why should Secretary Fang give the food to someone named Bai Yan tomorrow?

...

When the old housekeeper of the Jiang family was looking at the packing box in the refrigerator and wondering if he should ask the back of the kitchen to cook more of this kind of food for Mr. Jiang, Bai Yan sat in front of the sofa and carefully opened the gift box that Jiang Zhan had given him. .

Inside is indeed an exquisite perfume bottle.

Bai Yan could already vaguely smell the familiar woody scent mixed with lemon and sandalwood.

He frowned slightly.

Originally there was a gas mask placed next to him. If the inducing effect of pure perfume is too strong, use a gas mask to isolate it.

Bai Yan ignored the gas mask and reached out to unscrew the perfume bottle. The elegant fragrance slowly escaped. It was indeed the scent of Jiang Zhan.

Bai Yan touched the back of his neck and frowned.

When it was unopened, he smelled a little bit of perfume, but his glands didn't react at all. Now that he opened the bottle completely and smelled the strong perfume, his glands did react a little bit.

There is a reaction.

But only a little.

It was far different from what he imagined.

It's not as obvious as Jiang Zhan's suit hanging on his hanger.

what happened?

Bai Yan leaned over and took a sniff without giving up. He was sure that the smell was exactly the same as the perfume on Jiang Zhan's body, and even stronger than that on Jiang Zhan's body.

But the effect was actually weaker than when sprayed on Jiang Zhan.

Bai Yan found a piece of clothing, sprayed a little perfume on it, and smelled it again, but there was still no change.

After trying several methods, Bai Yan could only conclude that this bottle of perfume contained substances that could act as bionic pheromones, but the content was extremely low; the concentration of the perfume sprayed on Jiang Zhan was relatively high.

It may be because this ingredient is naturally produced during the perfume blending process and does not affect the smell of the perfume itself. The content of the finished product in different bottles is different.

If it is not a naturally occurring biomimetic pheromone, then it would have to rely on biological means to truly synthesize it.

Bai Yan's initial disappointment quickly disappeared and he regained his energy.

If this substance can be found, it can be manufactured in large quantities.

Bai Yan was studying this in his original world, and he did have the skills. The problem was... he didn't have the equipment.

This world is far inferior to the world he lives in because there are only two genders: men and women, and there is no such thing as pheromones.

There is a large amount of pheromone research technology stored in Zhimao, and he himself also has rich experience, but everything is inseparable from reliable instruments.

Moreover, different technologies complement each other, and it cannot be done by just buying instruments by himself.

Bai Yan touched his chin and began to think deeply.

Can he take out the technology in his brain, hire someone to assemble a laboratory for him, and then use this bottle of perfume to do sample research?

In addition to the research on bionic pheromones, his brain also has a lot of basic information technologies, which can also be turned into technological products to make money for him.

But these face two problems:

first: it requires a lot of money;

second: he only knows the technology of bionic pheromone research, and only has a superficial understanding of other technologies, especially the technology of the intelligent brain itself.

Your best bet would be to just start a tech company.

He needs money and a partner who understands the practical implementation of technology.

Bai Yan has been in this world for two months and already has a basic understanding of the technological development of this world.

This world is developing rapidly in terms of intelligent AI and core computing, but it is still a long way from the world he lives in. Many technologies can take a big step forward quickly if they refer to the parts in his brain.

On the other hand, the smart brain actually requires regular maintenance.

The frequency does not need to be too high, but Bai Yan's brain went into the deep sea and traveled through time and space with him. Bai Yan was a little worried about whether his brain would be damaged.

In the past, he hated the smart AI making its own decisions, and was also worried that his family would use the smart brain to monitor him, uninstalling many functions, which affected the smart brain's ability to self-detect and repair.

It seems that it is imperative to bring out the technology in the brain.

Considering confidentiality, Bai Yan carefully chose to seek help online.

Zhinao can help him be completely anonymous on the Internet in this world, so he doesn't have to worry about any traces.

After being connected to the Internet of this world for so long, Zhi Nao has fully mastered the secrets of surfing. He quickly found several communication platforms where domestic and foreign technology giants gather, and posted several help posts.

It's not too urgent yet, so Bai Yan didn't leave much information. He only lost the tip of the iceberg of Zhinao technology. He had Jiang Taigong's fishing mentality to see if he could meet someone who knew the business.

Now he has to prepare for his first concert.

...

After Bai Yan played "Etudes No. 6" live, Meng Dan realized that Bai Yan was a treasure boy, and then deliberately suppressed Bai Yan to prevent Bai Yan from continuing to release songs, including covers.

The two piano etudes have already ignited the audience's interest in Bai Yan, and it is another good opportunity to detonate traffic.

Meng Dan had repeatedly confirmed with Bai Yan the direction of development he wanted, in order to formulate a follow-up development plan based on Bai Yan's strengths and interests.

Bai Yan answered affirmatively that he wanted to follow the path of idol.

Meng Dan planned his first concert.

It is said to be a concert, but in fact it is a mixture of dance, piano, and singing. It is about to test the results of Bai Yan's several months of non-stop practice.

Meng Dan had confidence in Bai Yan for singing and piano music, but for dancing, Meng Dan and Bai Yan had a good talk.

"Your current level is not enough to dance solo." Meng Dan said bluntly, "I know you don't like to communicate with other people, but the backup dance troupe is needed."

Bai Yan also knew this well.

His music accumulation existed before he came to this world, and his dance was practiced from scratch.

"Actually, I don't reject backup dancers." Bai Yan opened a magazine and said slowly, "I'm a very approachable person."

Meng Dan had a look of disbelief on his face.

Bai Yan spread his hands and said, "Really."

He rarely communicated with other people, mainly because he didn't speak fluently at first. There were not many people who had the patience to communicate with him, so he simply ignored them.

"Where are the backup dancers?"

Meng Dan flipped through the list in his hand and handed it to Bai Yan: "These are actually the members of the boy band that were planned to be launched at the anniversary celebration."

Bai Yan remembered that if it hadn't been for Jiang Qiqi jumping off the building, Huang Xing would have been I am planning to launch a boy band.

The people here...

Bai Yan narrowed his eyes.

——Pei Shen, Qin Hao...

He paused with his fingers on a few familiar names, raised his eyebrows slightly, and said with a half-smile, "Isn't the company planning to let me join this group?" "

We had this before. Plan." Meng Dan did not refute, "But now it seems that your ability and topicality are much better than joining the group, so you are not suitable for joining the group." "Are you

complimenting me?" "

...Almost ." Meng Dan spread his arms and said, "I know what you are worried about. The company has put a lot of effort into the men's team and cannot give up easily. Now the best exposure will be given to you first. I just hope you can take them with you. No. You will be bound to them."

Bai Yan put down the list and smiled slightly: "What if... someone makes trouble for me?"

Meng Dan was startled. Not long after she took over Bai Yan, she didn't know about Bai Yan's previous conflicts with Pei Shen and others.

However, Meng Dan had worked in Huangxing for so many years, so he naturally knew about the infighting between trainees and artists, so he said without hesitation: "You have priority."

Bai Yan nodded, clasped his hands and smiled: "That's no problem."

In this way, he I started to expect Pei Shen to do something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 199
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
258K 8K 184
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
29.8K 1.3K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...
2.5K 165 90
At eighteen years old, Lin Qingyu was married as part of a Chong Xi into the Nan'an Hou Mansion, becoming the ill Lu Wancheng's male wife. On the eve...