Forbidden to love ...... [ Ta...

By Aaina1609

Loss of thier close person bring two strange hearts together. One is fully broken and other is too arrogant t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

8.

325 27 3
By Aaina1609

There is a famous say that: To start a new journey, we have to let go our past......🌷

I don't know how many of you believe in second love, but I do. Therefore, I come up with this story. This story contains many such parts, which may seems as cheating to readers, but in your author's perspective this is never a cheating story. Hope you all enjoy it furthermore ☺️

--------------------------

Present Time............

Yoongi is secretly admire the beautiful male sitting at the empty corner of their hall, which is only reserved for Jeon family members.

" Tae, let's go to your room and take some rest " Mrs. Jeon try to talk with taehyung, who is not ready to respond of her any word.

Mrs. Jeon badly broken when she sense that taehyung become a lifeless soul after losing his mate, his husband. She want to hug taehyung and cry for a long time, but she can't broke down as she have taehyung to taken care off. She should be strong, this is what her bunny want from her to take care of his husband in his absence.

After wipping her unwanted tears, she hold taehyung from his arms and make him get up from couch so that she can take him in his room.

Taehyung unconsciously walk in the direction where his mother-in-law take him.

Mrs. Jeon stop in her place when she saw her other son watching her with some unreadable expression. She don't understand about such expression, so she shrugs her thoughts and call her son so that he also take some rest as he is also tired from a long journey from his work to his mansion.

" Yoon, baby you also take rest " Mrs. Jeon's words are soft. Her words bring back yoongi in his concious state from staring his brother-in-law.

" Sure Eomma ! " yoongi's deep voice send thrills in taehyung's spine. It feels something unknown, which is still not recognisable by taehyung.

His mind's sudden urge of seeing the owner of deep voice, make him lift his head and glance the person whom his mother-in-law just called, with his tearful eyes.

Taehyung feel like his world stop for a moment. His blood get disappear from his body and now his whole skin looks like a dead pale body. His whole body feels numb , just by the presence of front male. Heartbeat is beating at a speed of light.

He can't believe on his eyes that he just saw 'Jeon Yoongi', his those soon-to-be husband, who never become his husband. The same person, who betrayed him on their marriage day. Though, he forget Yoongi from his heart, but did he really let go the pain that he feel on his wedding day ?

The feeling of left out in the crowd of millions of people, the same humiliation he faced inside his heart that day just because of The Great Jeon Yoongi. Nothing is disappeared from his heart. He know, he love jungkook, but it doesn't change the fact that Yoongi betrayed him. Is he still deserves an answer of his sufferings from Yoongi ? May be yes or May or no.

Taehyung's emotions are already betrayed him badly, but now yoongi's presence makes it difficult for him to even stand concious for a long time.

His body shakes badly, and legs automatically get weak and trembling inhumanly. His eyes start to blurred , and in few seconds he collapsed on floor.

Mrs. Jeon wide her eyes, when she realises that taehyung suddenly get unconscious . She feared that taehyung hit hardly on marble floor, and get hurt. She even don't get time to hold taehyung before he faint suddenly. A loud scream escaped from her mouth due to the thoughts of bad happening.

-------------------------------

For a second, Mrs. Jeon's heartbeat stop to beat. But, it is yoongi's actions which make her again alive as yoongi grab taehyung in his arms by holding his waist before his body touches hard marble floor.

Yoongi is so much engrossed in taehyung's face that he forget to see anything else other than taehyung. Therefore, he is observant of taehyung's each actions, which seems weird and unrecognisable. But, his heartbeat also get fast when he saw that taehyung suddenly got faint and about to fall on floor. His mind start to tensed about the consequences of taehyung hit on marble floor, therefore he fastly went close to taehyung as taehyung stand just few steps close to him, and grab him securely in his arms before something bad happen.

Mrs. Jeon let out a shaky breath. Her heart really stop for a moment.

" Yoon, take tae to couch " she said with still in pain from previous loss and now taehyung also look very traumatized, that's why his health also degrade with passing time.

Yoongi nod his head and properly lift taehyung's body from floor, in his arms and took him to couch and lay him there softly.

" Why are taking this much tension my baby " Mrs. Jeon softly caress taehyung's forehead, meanwhile one hand constantly rubbing his palms to make him again conscious.

" Eomma, I will call doctor " yoongi is about to call any doctor from his contact, but halt his actions when he heard cold and deep voice of his appa.

" We don't need any stranger's help for taking care of our family members " he bitterly stated. Yoongi feel hurt but try to not say anything in response.

Mr. Jeon make his way towards taehyung's unconscious body. He sit down on floor and start to caress his cheeks.

He is return to his family after bidding bye to his some more relatives, who need to head towards their home. When he reached in their specified reserved area. He get tensed when he saw taehyung unconsciously lay on couch. He is about to go to his baby to check him, but he overheard his wife's and yoongi's conversation. His inner self get triggered when yoongi decides to help them. It makes him chuckle bitterly as a person who never care how his family suffered during his absence, now going to care for them.

Even if it is for sympathy, he don't want anything from yoongi because yoongi is no one related to his family.

He immediately stop yoongi, and sit beside taehyung after noticing yoongi didn't argue with him more.

" Hyun, please let yoongi call doctor. We a-already l-loss our one son. I don't want to l-loose my another son "she plead to her husband with broken voice, so that he can shed off his ego for once, just for their baby.

Jonghyun sighed. His wife is right, he can't risk his baby's health . Taehyung immediately needs a doctor to consult. He nod his head, which helps his wife to smile slightly.

" Outside, there is huge media people are standing, with many of our relatives. I don't want any of them know about tae's health. They make it a big news to get attention from people. So, we can't call doctor at home. We should take tae to hospital " Mr. Jeon is true. It is already a big news for media that Jeon family loose their child, and now taehyung's health may seek attention of public towards them. And he don't want this anyhow.

" Appa, why you still care for your reputation over someone's life " yoongi said in disbelief. He sense that his father only care for their ruined reputation, over health of a person who lay unconsciously infront of him.

Mr. Jeon angrily get up from his place and grab yoongi by his collar of shirt. And deeply looking into his eyes like piercing his whole soul with his gaze.

" Reputation words are not suited from mouth of a person who doesn't care before ruined our whole existence just because of his stupid dream " yoongi's heart break into million of pieces. How his father have same hate for his passion like years ago, nothing can change his father's opinion for his dreams not even his success.

Mrs. Jeon wide her eyes on her husband's sudden outburst. She immediately get up from floor and stand in the middle of both son and father. She need to stop both of them, otherwise their agression of many years will release on wrong time.

" Honey No ! "She shook her head continuously while crying silently. She make yoongi free from her husband's grip and make him stand few distance away from him.

" Think about Tae first. His health is not good, we need to take him to doctor " Mr. Jeon's anger is not cools down, he really want to throw yoongi away from his sight. But it is mere thing to care as his baby is need them most now. He must look after him.

" I will take him hospital from backside door " he said and about to go towards taehyung but his wife stop him by grabbing his one hand.

" Yoonie will take tae to hospital " she announced make both father and son wide their eyes.

" W-what ? Why he ? I am not let tae go with this person " mr.jeon is little surprise by his wife's decision. He never thought that he and his any of family ever take yoongi's help for their need, after whatever he did with them.

" You can't leave suddenly. There is still guests. What I will explain them about your disappearance ? Yoon is unknown for them, they will not bother by his absence "Mr. Jeon nod his head in acceptance . He can't let his wife handle every guest and media alone. She is still broken mentally. It is difficult for her to manage everything alone.

" Please hubby...... " she humbly request as she still guess confusion on her husband's face by her this decision.

" Fine " Mrs. Jeon relieves on response.

Mr. Jeon come close to taehyung and peck his forehead for once and then leave the hall towards their guests to taking care of them.

Mrs. Jeon hold yoongi's hand in her hand and softly meet her gaze with yoongi.

" Will you take tae to hospital ? " yoongi nod immediately. He never for once denied his mother for anything.

" Driver will drive you both to hospital. Their is our family doctor, they will consult best doctor to check tae properly. You can use back side door. Hmm ? " she softly cup yoongi's face in her hand.

" Okay Eomma " yoongi ensures.

" Take care of my baby. And do inform me about everything. We will soon reached there after ends this ceremony " she lastly said. Yoongi nodded in obedience.After pecking her son's and son-in-law's forehead, she leave to guests.

Yoongi take his steps towards his brother-in-law. For some reason, his heart beat crazily whenever he is near taehyung. His inner self act differently, and he is totally unaware about this unknown changes in him due to his brother-in-law's presence.

He bend down to taehyung's level and pick him in his arms. Taehyung is unbelievably light for him. So soft like cotton. His face glorify more in his sleeping state. Yoongi just want to loose himself in such ethereal beauty.

" Young master , car is ready "one of the driver of their mansion informed, who was ordered by jonghyun to ready car for them.

Yoongi divert his attention from taehyung's face to sounds direction. He nod his head and follow driver towards car.

They safely reached in car without coming in notice of any guest and reporters.

Yoongi make taehyung sit on back seat of car and take seat beside him. He put taehyung's face on his shoulder, so that taehyung sleep peacefully. One hand automatically caressing taehyung's soft hairs while other is securely wrap around his waist to make him sit on his place. Yoongi's eyes softly admire taehyung and nothing else. He even don't take a view of the place where he is landed after many years.

His this carefull behaviour for someone is never comes out for anyone. But taehyung is exceptional. He can and will bring many things in yoongi's life, which he never feels in his life.

........................

They finally reached at a reputed hospital of their town. Yoongi again take taehyung in his arms and went inside the hospital where few guards guide him towards doctor's cabin.

Taehyung is still not wake up from his unconscious state. Now, it makes yoongi's parents tensed, whom yoongi timely informed about taehyung's health. He wished that taehyung gain consciousness, so that his mother stop to take tension more.

He try to look stud who haven't care about taehyung's health, he is just here due to his mother's order. And only want taehyung's good health because it makes his mother happy. But in reality, he is somewhere anxious about taehyung. Therefore, he is only stick to doctor's cabin door, at the time when they take taehyung inside the cabin for check up. He eagerly waiting for doctor's response on taehyung's health, and wished that it must be some less tensed report. But he is not going to admit that he cared about taehyung's health.

Few more minutes passed in anxiousness. It is difficult for yoongi to wait more for doctor's response. But also, he can't do anything except waiting.

His mother already informed him that they're done with funeral ceremony, and will going to join him soon after everyone leaves the mansion.

Suddenly door unlock and a young aged nurse comes out from cabin with a slip of things that doctor told her to bring for taehyung's treatment.

" Ex-excuse me. How's Taehyung ? What happened to him ? Why he suddenly get faint ?" yoongi immediately stop her just to clarify his anxiety for waiting this long.

Yoongi's anxiety makes her giggle cutely.

" Congratulations Mr. Jeon, your mate is one week pregnant " she announced.

She is a newbie in this hospital. She neither know taehyung as he hardly comes in limelight after marriage, nor she knows that yoongi is not related to taehyung.

So, when yoongi bring taehyung in hospital with very tensed face. She mistook him as mate of the patient. As she can sense the tension in yoongi's pheromones for taehyung. The way he all time patiently waiting for some response of taehyung's health. This all leads her to think yoongi as husband of taehyung.

Yoongi wide his eyes when nurse just called him taehyung's baby's father. It is true that he is not the father of baby, he even never be. Still it gives him pure bliss just to heard such beautiful news as a first person.

" You must take care of him in his this time. He faint because of not caring about his health and proper diet " further explained by her.

Yoongi tensed over it as it is really necessary to take care of taehyung's every needs properly.

" When we will take taehyung home ? "Yoongi asked, not wait anymore to see the reason of his happiness, the person who is carrying small version of his late younger brother.

" We are going to take him under our observation for few hours. Then you can take him home. I can trust you that you will taking care of him properly in future " yoongi immediately nod his head like a child while getting internally emotional by this biggest news.

Nurse left yoongi's side and went to resource room to bring essentials for taehyung's treatment.

Yoongi is now lean on wall and sit down on floor. One side of him feel happy, but other side just feel extremely pain.

" Kookie, do you heard that, your baby.... your small version is developed inside your life partner. Why you left us bun, without witnessed this extremely happy feelings of your life " yoongi close his eyes in devastation. He miss his brother so much after knowing this beautiful news. He really want that his bun must feel the experience of becoming a father. It surely makes him most luckiest man in the world.

Another few minutes went in silent. Doctor start their treatment for taehyung. Yoongi is leaning in wall, without uttering anything. He is devastated by the thoughts of future happenings. Who is going to take care of taehyung and his baby ? Firstly, it's only taehyung, but now he has his baby with him. Did he manage to recover himself from his mate's loss, and properly taking care of his baby ?

There is just fear in yoongi's mind for his unborn nephew's health.

Taehyung really need family support in this harsh time. Yoongi decide to taking care of his family, so that his parents take care of taehyung and his baby.

" Mr. Jeon, doctor call you inside " same nurse bring yoongi from his thoughts. He look at nurse with blank face, and nod his head.

He get up from floor, and went behind nurse to follow her inside the doctor's cabin.

There is laying taehyung, still unconscious, with many wires and needles on his body.

Yoongi shivers from inside due to assuming that taehyung is really affected badly by mentally and physically.

" So, you are with patient ? " doctor ask.

" Yes, doctor "yoongi answered with his deep husky voice.

" You can sit. We will talk about mr.jeon to you soon " yoongi ain't said anything, and took his seat on one of stool near the bed, where taehyung laying.

Doctor examines taehyung for more seconds. Yoongi all the time looking downward, and waiting patiently for his parents to arrive there soon as he is new where he have to taking care of someone in such conditions. He don't know how to react in this situation, he need his family to handle this situation.

" Baby is fine and healthy. Just need better care for good growth " doctor said while moving wand on taehyung's flat stomach, and focusing on monitor screen.

Yoongi lift his eyes from his lap and saw the most breathtaking view infront of him. There is a small moving black colour patch visible on monitor screen in a foetus.

A Very small life, that is the reason of someone's eternity happiness.

Yoongi just focus on monitor without blinking his eyes. It is indescribable feeling for him. That's why he is silent.

Doctor take few pictures of baby. Then he wipe of taehyung's stomach which is covered with blue gel for ultrasound.

Yoongi unconsciously get up from stool and went towards taehyung. He firstly saw Taehyung with soft expression, then look at his flat stomach, where he have their first ever heir of the family.

He lift his hand just to complete his urge of feel the baby, by putting his hand on taehyung's flat stomach. Without caring that the front Person have no relation with him, they still strangers .

Before yoongi put his hand on taehyung's flat stomach, his parents enter inside the cabin, make his actions withdrawn.

Mr. Jeon coldly looking at yoongi, then his baby with soft gaze who is still unconscious.

Yoongi turn to face his parents, he give a slight nod to his mother who is still have glistened eyes due to the thought of taehyung's health. He assured her with his relaxed expressions that everything is fine.

" Get out ! " Mr. Jeon coldly order yoongi without caring about the fact that doctor and nurses are looking at him with wide eyes to behave rudely with his own child.

Yoongi didn't say anything and come outside of the cabin. He really never arguing with his father over such small things.

He exited from hospital, and again sit in his car, order driver to take him mansion.

Inside the hospital........

" What happened to my baby ? " Mrs. Jeon ask in tension.

" Nothing to worry ma'am. Your son is pregnant " doctor said with a beautiful smile on his face.

Both jeon's wide their eyes in happiness. It is unexpected, but really heart pleasing.

" Sohi, you heard. Our baby is going to give us our grandchild " Mr. Jeon extremely happy. His expression shows everything.

Mrs. Jeon nod her head. She is embraced by her husband on such happy occasion. They are happy without caring about how they will care for taehyung, when he is still in trauma.

To be continue...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 131 31
Tamilff Jhope ff When the two broken souls meet each other and heal their broken hearts... A broken compass can't draw a circle but together we can d...
46.5K 1.6K 23
He was right, though. Even if his heart was slowly repairing himself he still felt heart broken. He closed his eyes and felt the tears fall on his c...
304 28 6
"Why are you still staying with him when all he does is hurt you?" Taehyung asks as he bandages Yoongi's wounds again for the third time that week. Y...
14.4K 1.3K 7
[Angel/Fallen Angel, Love Triangle, Angst] "Isn't it interesting?" Taehyung whispered as he hugged the angel softly, "Jungkook sacrificed for Jimin...