Obsession [Taehyung FF]

By Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... More

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 36: I Miss You

1.2K 62 12
By Rieysha

         "Say please. Like pleaseee," said Taehyung.

My brows knitted together. What the fuck? His voice tone was so annoying. He wanted me to beg him. That's taking more of my dignity than admitting that I was confused about the father.

I exhaled out the burst in my chest. I shouldn't get mad at a lunatic, that's just a waste of energy. 

Let's be mature, y/n. 

"Mind your own business. I can take care of myself well. Anyway, thank you for worrying."

"Who says I'm worried about you? I'm just worried about my son being motherless if the mother goes to jail. Don't you agree?"

I pinched my eyes closed, my mouth pressed together. This motherfucker always came up with something that made me so damn mad.

I patted my chest. I needed to calm down. "Isn't it going to be good for you if I am in jail? Since you really tried so hard to snatch my son from me," I said, tried backfiring him.

"Oh, you're right. That's a good idea. Thank you for your nice opinion, honey," h said.

I felt like grumbling when he said that. So damn annoying!

"Babe, are you free now?" asked him suddenly.

I frowned when he called me babe. His voice tone sounded natural, like I was always his 'babe'.  

"Don't call me that, you make me want to vomit."

He laughed, and then he cleared his throat. "Babe"

This lunatic just tested me. I ignored him.

"Babe, I really miss you. I want to see your face. Can we make a video call?" asked him.

What the fuck did he say? 

What the fuck? 

Really?

"I will call you on Line. Take it, um?"

I rolled my eyes. He sounded like he was horny.

"Um?" he asked me again, as I didn't say anything.

"No." I rejected him coldly.

"Y/n, it will take only-"

"No," I said again, but with a higher tone.

Then I didn't hear anything from him. I used to live with him, and I knew his silence could mean that he was angry. 

I was about to hang up on him, but I stopped when he said, "Then I'll go see you tomorrow."

"What?"

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe."

Was he fucking kidding me? What if he is not? I started panicking. But what if he just threatened me so that I'd answer his video call? 

He could be manipulative sometimes.

I convinced myself that he was just desperate to make me answer his video call. Furthermore, tomorrow wasn't a weekend. 

I scoffed at how desperate he was. "Nice try; I won't fall for your dirty trick."

"Do you think I'm kidding? I'll really go to see you, honey. I know where you live. And I miss you so much. Do you still think that I'm kidding?" asked him.

I started panicking again. But it wasn't fair that he kept threatening me to get everything in his way. It just annoyed me.

I hung up on him. I won't lose to him!

I felt relieved for a moment because I finally had the guts to at least do that. But it wasn't too long because I was afraid he wouldn't lie.

But he's a big liar. What am I even worried about? I shook off such thoughts and looked at my phone again.

I needed to know about the law. Was it really a fraud about the birth certificate? I opened Google. I was about to type something, but I remembered about Taehyung. He used to say exactly what I'd searched for on Google. It's like he could read it.

I went to settings and checked about the devices that were currently signed in to my account.

Like I expected, there's another device. The model was... My eyes widened. It was my old phone! Damn, he's a real lunatic.

I remembered he had all my personal stuff when he kidnapped me back then, including my phone.

I sighed. I was a fool too. I was living a new life, why would I need the old account?

I was about to remove him, but I had another idea. 

I went to search and started typing 'The charge for invading people's privacy', 

'Will I be charged if I kill a psychopath?',

"Psychopath lifespan', 

'How to deal with a shameless person?' and...

'Black magic to kill someone'.

After that, I signed out of the account. I put my phone aside and exhaled. I felt satisfaction in my chest. "Read that, you motherfucker," I said, and then smiled. I just wanted to get back at him.

                "Eunwoo"

"Um," said Eunwoo without looking. He was so into plucking up the tangerine.

"Eunwoo"

"Yes, Ahjumma, you can have lunch break early," said him because sometimes his workers asked for an early break.

"Eunwoo-ah, it is me."

His eyes widened. When she spoke longer, her sweet voice could be heard clearly.

He turned, and he couldn't believe who was standing in front of him right now.

"How can you mistake me for Ahjumma? Do I sound like Ahjumma?" said Sera with a smile. Her smile was so alive. She walked toward him and held his arm.

Eunwoo was still frozen. So the rumor that she came back was true. But how could she act like nothing happened at all? Did she forget?

Sera noticed the unpleasant expression on his face, and she let go of his arm. "Oh, I'm sorry. You might be uncomfortable. I'm just too excited when I see you," she said, scratching her head in embarrassment.

Eunwoo didn't say anything. He was actually still in shock. He didn't expect to see her as fast as this after hearing the rumor.

This silence made Sera feel awkward. She knew she had to say something to break the awkwardness. "How are you, Eunwoo-ah?? It's been a while, yah," said her, giggled and poked his shoulder, trying to seem friendly.

But his facial expression remained serious. "What are you doing here, Sera?" asked him.

She studied his face and his eyes. They were serious. She strained to maintain her smiley face. "Of course I'm here to help you," she said, rolling up her sleeves. 

"Let's see what I can do." Her eyes were looking around, and she saw the basket beside him. 

"There is," she said, about to pull the basket, but Eunwoo quickly held her arm.

"Be serious. Why are you here? In Ulsan. Why?" asked him straight from his chest. He was very curious about her reason since he heard the rumor.

"Eunwoo-ah. This is where I was born. I will always come back here, no matter what."

So what about her marriage life? Was it really true that she had already divorced? It didn't answer his question at all, but he chose to be silent. He didn't want to be noisy about her business. But if she really divorced, was her husband really cheating on her, like the rumor said? He looked at her. She widened her smile at his stare. To him, she looked fine; there's nothing to be worried about.

"You shouldn't be here. You'll get tanned," he said.

"No, I don't mind getting tanned anymore."

He removed his gloves, like he was about to go somewhere else. "Wait, where are you going?"

"It's noon. Imma having my lunch"

"Wait, wait, wait," she said, stopping him by standing in front of him.

He gave her a confused look.

She moved aside and pointed at the lunch box at the hut, saying, "I brought you lunch. It must have been long that you didn't eat homemade food, right?" Then, she studied his face, and it seemed like he wanted to reject it, so she quickly said, "I took time to prepare you for this. Please. Um, um?" She tried convincing him. "Or else it will go to waste," muttered her.

____________

                   "Do you want rolled egg?" asked Jihoon, who was sitting beside me.

"Yes, mom," he said, opening his mouth.

I brought the rolled egg to his mouth, and he ate it.

Then I looked at Eunwoo in front of me. He was so quiet. I meant he was always quiet at the table, especially when it was breakfast. But today it was just a strange silence.

Later, he put down the chopsticks, like he was ready to go to his farm.

"You're done?" asked me.

"Yeah"

He took his plate and went to the sink. I got up and followed him. "You can put it down; I'll wash it," I said.

"Oh, thank you," he said, about to walk away, but I stopped him.

"Eunwoo-ah. Yesterday, you forgot to go home for lunch. Or did you eat somewhere else? I'm just worried if you overwork yourself and forget to eat."

He saw the worries in her eyes and put a smile on his face. "I didn't forget to eat, y/n. Someone brought me lunch yesterday."

"Who?" she asked me.

"My friend," said he.

"Ooh"

Then he walked towards the dining table back at Jihoon. "Dad, go first, okay? Study well. Be good to your teacher and your friends, okay?"

"Okay, day! I always have been good to them!" Jihoon said and giggled.

Eunwoo giggled too. Jihoon's cute giggle always had his heart, and I always loved to see that.

               Taehyung stopped his car by the roadside and looked at the GPS, then gazed up at a house. "I got it right.".

Then he looked at the house carefully. He just wondered and wanted to guess how she lived by judging the house.

Later, he saw the door open, revealing a familiar guy. His eyes spoke of his jealousy. Eunwoo. Y/n's husband.

He looked at every detail of his features. Even though he had seen him very close before, confirming that he's your husband made him pay attention to such detail. What he had was that you wanted to marry him.

"180 cm? 181 cm?" muttered him when he just realized how tall Eunwoo was. Eunwoo looked even taller than him; that just pissed him off.

He saw him with a small face and tiny lips. He rolled his eyes because he couldn't lie to himself that Eunwoo had a look. But was Y/N really attracted to that guy just because of his look?

He scoffed. Anyway, he still thought he'd be more handsome than Eunwoo.

His eyes went back to the house when Eunwoo's figure disappeared.

He smirked when he remembered that Y/N thought he was kidding about wanting to see her today if she didn't answer his video call. "You can't blame me, you asked for this."

He took out his phone to call her. But as soon as he saw the gate open again, he put down his phone.

He saw Jihoon coming out with a backpack. He looked so energetic and playful.

Then another figure got out, it's y/n. For a brief moment, he felt as if time had stopped. He kept staring at her. 

It was after five years. He never knew that seeing her would hit him this hard. 

"I missed you," he said without realizing it.

Jihoon jumped while waiting for Y/N to close the gate. After closing the gate, Y/N turned at Jihoon, making her face more visible to Taehyung.

Y/N took Jihoon's hand and started walking him to kindergarten.

Seeing how Jihoon dressed and with the back, he could guess where they were going.

Earlier, when he was on the way here, he did see a kindergarten. He guessed it was the one Jihoon went to.

He wanted to follow them, but he was at a disadvantage when it came to being in public. Furthermore, he saw there was no point to following them there unless he just wanted to watch them silently. He wanted more than that.

After that, his eyes landed back at the gate. He smirked when he saw she was just closing it but not locking it. Maybe she felt the residence was safe, but it's a fool of her because the future can't ever be predicted.

              I walked back home after sending Jihoon to kindergarten. I frowned when I saw that my house gate was slightly open. I remembered closing them.

But...

Ah, maybe I just forgot about it. I ignored her and entered. I closed and locked the door. Sometimes I didn't lock the gate unless it was night because it's just troublesome when I wanted to go out to get groceries. But this time, I locked the gate because I had a bad feeling. I could still feel I was closing it.

Then, I went to the main door and took out the keys. I inserted the keys and unlocked it. I pulled out, but suddenly, I felt like someone was standing behind me. I also saw a slight shadow. I didn't know who, but why did I get chills so much just from this feeling?

"Y/n"

My eyes widened. This voice... I almost couldn't breathe.

I turned and gasped in shock. I never expected to see. "Tae-taehyung?"

I was so shocked that the keys slipped off my hand.

He took a forward step, and I backed off in response. "Wh-what are you doing here?" I had difficulty talking because I almost couldn't breathe because of my panic. 

Who wouldn't panic??? This guy used to kidnap me and lock me up. What if he intended to do the same thing here? But was he crazy? He wanted to drag me from here to his car.

But his facial expression just remained calm, and he seemed to love what he was seeing. I could still read his lunatic facial expression.

He took a forward step again, and I backed until my back hit the wall. 

"I miss you", he said

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 7.6K 36
"I think he has some kind of obsession towards you" "Towards me??" Hey guyss so as you might already know this story is on youtube. You can also just...
57K 2.3K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
136K 3.9K 28
A story about a girl who's obsessed by her best friend, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung has a disorder and only Y/N is the medicine of his disorder. T - Y/N...
14.7K 606 27
Kim y/n a simple yet beautiful girl has a boyfriend and also a stalker who has madly obsession of her Does Y/n know about her stalker? Why does he s...