Obsession [Taehyung FF]

By Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... More

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 22: Ring

1.4K 50 4
By Rieysha

        I was lying on the kitchen floor with a heavy chest. My eyes were heavy, closed, and exhausted. 

I could still feel the warmth of cum inside my body. The lingering sensation of warmth permeated my being. It was my first time having this inside me.

After that sensation, I started gaining my mind back. The reality.

Taehyung wasn't fucking kidding me!

What if I am really pregnant? Damn! He's stupid, thoughtless, and crazy!

Where's the sense in having a baby?

"Y/N," he called me. More breath escaped his mouth than his voice.

"Can you walk?" he asked me.

I opened my eyes again. I saw him already put his boxer back, and he was bending at me, looking at me. He looked concerned about me.

Yeah, he was always soft to me after fucking me.

I looked at myself, and I felt suddenly embarrassed because I was still naked. I closed my legs. I laid my arm down, covering my nipples.

Then I nodded, giving him the answer to his question without looking at him anymore.

"Then, get up."

"After this. Don't mind me."

He didn't say anything to me, but he was still here. What the hell did he want more of?

He grabbed my thigh. My face was still turned away from him. I didn't oppose whatever he was doing with my thigh because I didn't have energy left inside me.

He slightly pulled my thigh, causing my legs to open again. Then I heard him chuckling. Maybe he was checking out his cum that dripped between the lips of my cunt. He's so crazy.

"I'm going to clean you" he said.

"Huh?"

He got up, and right after he let go of my thigh, I pulled my legs together again. 

He went to somewhere else, and came back with the tissue.

He squatted down and opened my legs again.

"I can do it on my own" I said.

He ignored me and cleaned me out.

This felt so weird.

After that, he slipped his arm under my back and another arm under my knees. He got up and carried me in bridal style.

He went into the bedroom and put me on the bed. 

Then he pulled up the blanket for me. I still didn't look at him.

He went to take the air conditioner remote while humming a song. He adjusted the room temperature and started making me lie on this bed comfortably.

"Babe, I'll take the shower first. Take a rest before your turn. I know you're out of energy, even just for walking, I think you can't do it. But how was it? Are you satisfied now?"

He's crazy. I should just entertain him and give him the answer he wanted to listen to. "Um," I nodded.

"And what about my cum inside you? Raw is more fun and delicious, right?"

I nodded again.

"I want to hear you talking."

"Yes, it is," I said.

"Good"

"But, are we really going to have a baby?"

His hand reached my head, and he started smoothing my messy hair. "Yes, we are. Why? You don't want to?"

I just remembered that the conversation would be the same. Why did I even ask?

But I already did, and I need to answer him too. He's always expecting an answer anyway. "I'm not sure."

"You're tired, babe. Take a rest, we'll talk about this again, he said, and then he went into the bathroom.

I let out a long breath. My eyes started at the ceiling.

I wanted to escape.

"I need to..." murmured me.

But how? He's a man. I couldn't trick him either. I didn't have any idea.

Wait. Trick? What did I say? I have never tried yet.

An idea came across my mind that lit my eyes with hope.

What if I fake a sickness?

That's a good idea, but the problem was that I was not a good actress. And I'm just worried if he's good at detecting lies.

I felt my eyelids droop. I was drowsy all over again with this energy. Moreover, he woke me up earlier than I usually do.

I was awakened by the ringing sound. 

What the hell? 

I still wanted to go to sleep. 

I switched my sleep position and tried to continue to sleep.

The ringing sound finally stopped, and I smiled in relief, eyes still closed. I really wanted to sleep more.

But my smile wasn't maintained for too long because I heard the ringing sound again. I grumbled on the bed because of this ringing sound again!

Wait! Ringing????!

Quickly, I got up in the sitting position. I wasn't sleepy anymore, my eyes were even fresher than all the days I had spent here.

I looked where the ringing sound came from. It was from the phone on the side table on the other side of the bed.

He's not that smart!

I saw Namjoon, who was the one calling right now, and I quickly crawled to get the phone despite my aching body. The pain was paralyzed, it's a new hope.

But right after I had the phone in my hand, Taehyung came into the room. 

His eyes widened. "y/n!"

I started getting panicked, and I quickly looked back at the screen phone to answer the call. As I was under the control of thick adrenaline, my hand kept slipping off that green icon!

He caught me in his hug from behind my back to control my arms. 

I was able to take the call before I stretched my hand away from his. 

I started screaming to struggle out of his grip.

"Taehyung?" That was Namjoon's voice!

Then he quickly covered my mouth with one hand and pressed my back of the head against his sturdy chest. I was unable to scream anymore.

As he pulled me away from his chest, his hand could reach the phone in my hand. 

I couldn't let this happen!

"Taehyung?" I heard Namjoon calling his name again.

I struggled to open at least a little bit between my lips, and then I bit a little bit of his flesh. Smaller flesh, greater pain, I bet, but to my surprise, instead of groaning, he held it in.

Then, finally, he managed to take the phone away from my grip. He hung up the call. 

His muscles started loosening, and he sighed in relief.

It's a relief to him, but to me, it's a danger alarm. I remained frozen, with the back of my head still leaned against his chest. 

I really wanted to cry. 

I was scared out of my sh*t right now.

His eyes gazed down at my frozen figure.

I felt it, and I tilted my head upward slightly and shifted my eyes up to him, and our eyes met. 

His eyes held a predatory instinct. 

A short whimper escaped my mouth. It was my fear.

The phone rang again.

Taking hold of my hair, he flung me to the side. I crashed on the bed, and tears escaped my eyes. 

He detached himself from me and got up from the bed with the phone.

He walked toward the door. I peeked at him, and I saw his glare at me. "I'll deal with you later," he warned me, and I got out of the room.

I buried my face in the mattress for a while. It is a regret for me that I was late to respond. I was ignoring the ringing sound just now. It's a loss of a golden chance. 

A very big loss.

Then I lied on my back. Did Namjoon hear me scream? I prayed that he did.

Taehyung walked down to the random room and took the call. "Oh, Namjoon Hyung. What's the matter? Why do you call?"

"No. I just want to ask you if you're free tomorrow."

"Why? Is there something?"

"Not really, actually, I'm just curious," said Namjoon. Taehyung gulped down his saliva. Namjoon sounded suspicious of something about him.

"About what?"

"You've been sleeping outside a lot lately. Is there something going on between all of us that I don't know?"

"Ah, no, no, Hyung. What are you saying? There's nothing happening", said Taehyung with a fake chuckle.

"Where are you now?"

"Where am I now? Just afriend's house," said Taehyung. 

He clenched his hand a little bit. Why the hell did this guy interrogate him????

"Which friend. Who?"

"Saeho. You don't know him."

"Ah, okay, okay."

"If there's nothing anymore, I'll hang up."

"Wait, Taehyung-ah," stopped Namjoon.

Taehyung almost clicked his tongue. He was so rushed to hang up this call. He didn't want to be asked questions that hit him in the gut anymore.

"Actually, just now..."

Taehyung started to get nervous. Namjoon sounded like he wanted to confront him, but at the same time, he was hesitant. So it was obvious that she was going to be very sensitive.

"I heard a woman's scream."

His eyes flickered. "Oh, that?" He paused, scratching his head, thinking of a logical excuse. "I was watching a horror movie."

"Really?"

"Yes hyung. Why would I lie? Why? Do you have anything else on your mind?"

Namjoon laughed. "No. Okay, have a nice day."

"You too., Hyung. Bye," said Taehyung, quickly ending the call.

He let out a relieved sigh, and then his eyes darkened. He looked at the bit mark on his palm. "That little bitch," he gritted his teeth.

He went up and back to the room.

As soon as I saw him, my body trembled again. He noticed that, and his face muscles softened.

"Where did you get that gut?" asked him so cynically.

"I don't know why you're so afraid if what you're doing is not wrong." I said without looking at him.

He laughed, and he even threw his head back for that.

Then he looked at me with a coy smirk. He went to sit on the bed and moved closer to me. I moved away slightly, but not so much, because I knew if I did that, he would be more mad at me.

"Why are you such a fool? Who says it's not wrong? Of course it's wrong," he said him.

"But before this, you kept saying to me that this was not wrong. You just keep me here so that..." I paused. I didn't know what to say because before this, he really talked like he did nothing wrong, but today? 

"All the things you've said," I blurted out.

"Yes. To their law, it's wrong, but to my law, it's not wrong."

I frowned. 

What was the fuck is his damn law? 

But it's not new anymore. He really needed a psychiatrist.

I felt bad for myself, and I felt bad for him because he's crazy.

But..

I just remembered about Namjoon. He mustn't hear me because Taehyung looked so relaxed.

Now I only felt bad for myself.

He reached his hand to my cheek. "Oh, your skin is hot."

Yeah, I could feel it too. My skin was quite burned. I just remembered about my plan. Maybe it was a chance for me to fake a sickness. But was it good to do now because of that phone call?

But he also seemed to forget it after his crazy talk.

I looked at him. "Oppa, I feel a little bit unwell. I'm serious"

He smirked at me. "Just because I say your skin is hot, now you say this to me? Do you think I will fall for you?"

I pulled my face in, sulking, and turned my back to him, faking a weak movement.

I heard him scoffing. Then suddenly he held my wrist and turned me at him again. I saw his smirk go cockier. "Poor my baby, she's sick".

He made fun of me.

I pulled my wrist off his grip. "I don't care if you don't believe me," I said, turning my back to him again.

"Your body is hot because you haven't taken a shower yet. Got your ass to shower now, y/n"

I almost clenched the bed sheet. Why couldn't he just believe me?

I slowly got up with a blanket and clenched it with my hands as I was still naked.

I walked unstable, like I was dizzy.

I heard him scoffing out of laughter. "Stop with that y/n. Your act is... Gosh, so awful."

I felt a burning in my chest instead. Hotter than my skin. If I wasn't dizzy, I still couldn't walk properly because of his dick!

I let the blanket slip off my body before I got into the bathroom.

This stupid bathroom couldn't be locked because of its craziness, making me more burned.

Then I leaned against the wall. I felt like I was challenged by him!

I needed to prove to him that I was really sick.

I looked at the toilet bowl. I had an idea. I went there, and I stuck out my index finger. 

It's long. It's quite long.

I didn't know if it was a good idea or not, but I hated him when he belittled me.

I pinched my eyes closed, and then I shoved my index finger inside my throat and forced myself to puke.

Fuck, it's painful! Come out, please.

After a lot of trials, I finally really puked. It's more painful when I puke. I tried to sound loud so that he would listen, and I wouldn't flush until he came over.

The retching noise got Taehyung came into the bathroom. "What's wrong with you?"

I felt a little bit relieved when he came. I proved him!

But I just remembered that I was naked, and I hugged myself.

He saw my puke, and his face twitched. Then he looked at me, and I was hugging myself. Knowing that I was always shy, he took the towel from the drawer and wrapped me in it. He flushed the toilet bowl and helped me walk to the sink.

He pushed the water free. "Wash your mouth."

I obeyed him, and then he took me to sit on the bed.

"See. I don't lie. I'm really sick," I said confidently.

"Can a girl get pregnant this fast?" asked him, forefinger under his chin, thinking.

My veins almost popped out. But at the same time, I wanted to laugh too. Was he that dumb???

Should I be mad or should I laugh???!

I was sure he would make me crazy with him if I locked here any longer.

"You just came inside me that afternoon. Where is your sense? I'm sick, oppa-ah."

"That's why I'm asking if it is possible for a girl to get pregnant this fast."

"That's why I'm also asking you where your sense is."

He stared at me with piercing eyes.

"Do you drop them?"

He clicked his tongue, and he rolled his eyes at me. "Just lay on the bed. You just feel nauseous. It's normal for your first inside cum," said him.

I almost clenched my hands. "How do you know if it is normal? Oh? So, are you already used to this thing? Where's the other girl besides me?"

He scoffed. "You're jealous"

"You dodged my question," then I pulled my face away and nodded my head. "I see now. The love that you claim for me. All are lies."

He rubbed his face with his hand. "Babe, what are you talking about? It's just common knowledge. I only have you, and I really love you." His voice was so soft. Like a horny man trying to catch his meal in the club.

"Oh knowledge? That's the only knowledge you're good at. I see. You don't care if I die out of sickness."

"Babe. You're just nauseous and moody. Your hormones are doing no good now. Go back to sleep."

I bit my bottom lip. Please, bitch, I was about to explode. And he talked about hormones? Aw, snap. Be patient, y/n. Patient.

I closed my eyes, and I massaged my head. Then I sighed. I was trying to look sick.

He held my shoulders, and then he assisted me to lay on the bed. I didn't want it!

"Oppa, I feel really irritated."

"Just sleep"

"I can't. I just woke up. Oppa, please"

"What do you want me to do?"

I just stared into his eyes with a pair of eyes that begged sympathy. I wanted to go to the hospital, but I couldn't say so because I didn't want to make it obvious.

"To bring you to the hospital?"

Yes, that! But why did he sound sarcastic?

"Can you bring me there?" I asked him carefully.

"Of course not," he said as soon as I asked.

My eyes flickered.

"Of course not, honey. If you're really sick, endure it. By the way, I just think you need paracetamol. I'll go take it for you. Wait," he said, and then walked down to the kitchen.

My chest started to pound heavily. 

It's the anger. The anger! 

How dare he? My throat still hurts from that stupid puke! 

And this is what I got? 

A paracetamol?

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 162 26
Jungkook X Yn Be a good boy you be a good girl.... Leave me please (I have family) shut up FAMILY (devil smile).. Make love with me no,never... Th...
11K 425 33
A psycho student of your university who is obsessed with you and you leave him when you think that he is not doing good with you but after sometime h...
127K 4.5K 17
Being forced to marry to the soon to be CEO, Kim Taehyung, by her own toxic parents. But both of them ended up signing a contract of three years. Y/n...
173K 7.6K 36
"I think he has some kind of obsession towards you" "Towards me??" Hey guyss so as you might already know this story is on youtube. You can also just...