Obsession [Taehyung FF]

By Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... More

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 17: Choose

1.3K 69 9
By Rieysha

                   I ran toward the main gate. It took some time because the compound was so damn big.

I bent over, propping my hands on my knees, gasping for breath. Then I glanced up at the tall gate in front of me. I straightened my posture back and trying to figure out how to open the gate without making metal noise. 

When I saw there was a lock hanging there, I rolled my eyes in frustration. I had left the keys at the door just now! And I hated to return there.

I looked at the back of the house. What if he already woke up? Or what if it happened and I was caught when I returned?

I should not. It was very risky. I turned my head at the gate again, as returning home was not my choice anymore.

I scanned the gate from the bottom to the top and sighed out when I saw sharp points there.

Can I cry?

I walked toward the wall. There's no sharp point. It's quite tall, but I was sure I could climb it up without any help. All I needed was strength. Especially at my hands.

I tiptoed and extended my hands. Then, I made a jump, and I smiled when I could feel the top flat wall. I gripped my hands on that and tried to push myself up, but I wasn't strong enough. My hands slipped off, and my butt hit the ground.

I groaned and then looked at the walls again. I could not give up. It's my only chance now because I have reached this far. If I turned back, he would kill me. That's more scary.

I got up and then took backward steps. Complacent with the distance, I ran as fast as I could and then tried to hop out, but all I could do was just hang on it with both of my legs off the ground, against the wall, and support myself. I could feel my hands skin tearing and ripping due to force and my weight.

I groaned and pushed myself up with all of my might. If I failed this time, I wasn't sure whether my wounded hands could take any force again.

Finally, I got my knees on the top of the wall. The weight on my hands was relieved, and the throbbing pain started filling my hands' nerves. It hurt, but I really did not care because I was proud of myself. I did it.

After panting out and regaining a little bit of energy, I looked down. It felt higher when I was on top. I closed my eyes and prayed to God. Please, help me, God. Do not hurt me so much.

I opened my eyes, took a deep breath, and then jumped down to the ground.

"Auch," I groaned, and then I felt my muscles tensing at the pain. I tried ignoring the pain and got myself on my feet again.

It's freedom out of his cage, but...

It's dark. Very dark. Darker than I imagined.

It hurts to be betrayed by imagination.

Could I make it out there? My legs suddenly weakened in the darkness and the perpetual cold that hit straight into my core. I started shedding tears at the thought that I could not make it; I was very afraid. It was damn dark.

I tried lifting my feet to walk again. But no, I could not make it.

My body weakened, and I sat on the ground.

I looked at the alley. I remembered he drove me through this alley, and it took me one hour to get to the big road. And it was by a damn car!

"Fuck!" I cursed at the thought of how long it would take if I walked.

I stopped shedding tears when I remembered him saying there was a shortcut. It was when he wanted to go shopping. I clearly remembered that!

But....

Where?

It's dark I did not see anything. It was a very stupid idea of mine to run at midnight!

But then I looked at another side of the alley. It could be this, but why did it look like it went up the hill?

I didn't have any idea. If I gave it a try, it would be a waste of energy and time.

After I gave it some thought, I decided not to do it. I should wait until the night is over. I would run as fast as I could after that. I could make it!

I went to sit on the walls. I leaned my back and head against the wall to rest. I closed my eyes and tried to take a nap, but I barely could make it because I shivered in the cold.

                    Taehyung awakened, as he could not really sleep without hugging something. But his eyes were still heavy. He murmured, and then his hands ran looking for Y/N's figure to hug.

Unable to feel any sign of her presence, he quickly opened his eyes and found that she was not in his bed.

He quickly got up, looking for her in the toilet, but she wasn't there. Then, he started having thought that she ran. To confirm it, he checked his pocket to look for the keys, and his gut was right. She ran off.

He quickly went downstairs and saw the door open, the grilled door was also unlocked. He groaned in anger. How dare she have the guts to run from him? And in the middle of the night? She was really fearless!

He took the flashlight and went looking for her outside. He took the route that he always brought her to. In his mind, she might have used that route.

He started getting panicked, as he still did not find her. How far away could she be? And how long had she been out here?

The night was getting brighter as it was almost dawn.

Impatient, he went back into the house to take the car, but on the way he bumped into Y/N, who happened to be about to run, as she just felt fine with the brighter sky now.

I gasped and trembled at Taehyung's figure. His eyes met mine, and I could feel that he sent me a death threat over a glare.

I slowly removed his big shoes from my feet, I planned to run fast. 

I backed away, turned, and ran from him. But he quickly ran after me and caught me in his hug.

"Let me go!!!" I shrieked and struggled to remove his arms, which were wrapped tightly around my waist, from my back.

"Stop moving! Or I'll really kill you!!!"

I bit his arm deeply. He pulled out his arms quickly and groaned. "Fuck!!"

I  ran into the forest without a clear direction. I ignored the pain of my bare feet, stepping on the small branches.

He quickly followed where I had run and followed the sounds of footsteps on the dried leaves that caused a noise in this quiet forest. "Y/n! Stop!!"

Suddenly, my left foot hit the stone, and I stumbled down. My loud scream and a sudden stop of footsteps got Taehyung to stop running too.

My tears dropped due to pain, and I bit my lips to prevent making noise. 

I scooped my body slowly away to hide behind the nearest tree and rested my back against it. 

I squeezed her left foot lightly, and I could feel the blood dripping down.

Tears ran out heavier as one night I hurt herself badly. My heart also pumped loudly, but I barely could breathe.

"Y/n, where are you?"

I stopped shedding tears due to his deep scary voice, which made my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah, I know you're around here. Come out now."

I covered my mouth as the restrained fear rose in my throat like bile.

"y/n?"

I pinched my eyes closed in distress, bothered by his footsteps that took every beat of my heart away.

Not too long, he spotted her figure sitting behind the tree and smirked.

"Y/N, do you enjoy playing hide and seek so much?" There is still no reply from her. "Then hide well, because once I find you, believe me, you don't know what I'm going to do to you."

He walked towards the tree that she hid behind. 

I heard his footsteps coming, and my  heart pounded louder. 

I could not run anymore because my foot was injured. 

I pinched, closed her my again, and put everything on my fate.

"Found you!" He stood in front of me with a scornful smirk.

I opened her eyes, and tears started running down like a waterfall.

Looking at how she did not run when he expected her to made him think that she could be badly injured in the leg. His eyes scanned her body.

Her breath was loud and she shook, but no words really slipped out of her mouth. She just stared straight into his eyes.

He could not see exactly where she injured herself because it was still dark, but he took a guess it was at her foot. He ran his foot over hers and squeezed lightly. She groaned and hissed, then he took his foot off her.

It was confirmed that her leg was injured.

He scoffed out of laughter. "Get up"

I glanced up at him, giving him a sharp glare.

"I said get up."

As he looked menacing, I struggled to get up with the help of a tree.

"Now walk"

I found his eyes again, and they scared me out of sh*t. 

I tried to walk. One step, two steps, and I stumbled down onto the ground. Groaned and hissed again.

He chuckled and then walked towards me, bending down and staring into my eyes. "You're so lucky that you're cute and funny."

I frowned and my brows knit together as he found what happened to me was a joke.

He pulled my hands to make me stand and he carried me on his shoulder. 

I did not struggle, and I obediently let him carry me.

I  took a look around when I felt the presence of light. It's his house again. 

I couldn't help but cry, as I really wanted to escape. And the effort tonight was just a waste and even hurtful.

He threw me onto the sofa. He scanned my body again to detect her wounds. 

He saw wounds on both of her palms, her elbow, and her foot. She looked so much like a mess.

He laughed, and then his gaze turned cold, looking at her. "You know really well, right? What rule did you break?"

My lips trembled, and I started crying soundlessly.

"I always expect an answer."

I nodded my head.

"What is it?"

"I should not run from you. I'm sorry" My voice cracked.

"Look at you," he said. 

I looked at myself and understood that he referred to my wounds.

"So pathetic," he said, shooting me a look.

"But that doesn't give you a privilege to escape your punishment for your own act. But this time, I can go easy on you. I will give you two choices; choose one."

I looked at him attentively and was curious about the choices.

"One, I fuck you," he smirked, and he noticed her reaction to his words. She shot him a disgusting look, but it was always a turn-on for him.

I already expected this. He was a horny ass guy after all. But what was the second choice?

"Two, getting tied against the tree in the forest for two days one night."

"Crazy, Taehyung!"

"Taehyung?" He furrowed his brows.

"Yes! Kim Taehyung!! Do you think you deserve my respect?????? Tying me to the tree? In the forest??? What if tigers are living there??????? Are you just a fool?????! Stop being like this!"

He took a breath and then laughed. It was bitter laughter. She humiliated him too much, and it hit straight in his gut.

"Let me go. I won't tell the police, and we both will be living normal again."

"Normal? So, being with me isn't normal?"

"Shut up! That's not what I meant! What you're doing now isn't normal! How can you do this to me? I ain't a puppet. You leave me in the morning, then come back at night, playing with me. Just be honest that you keep me here to fulfill your lust and also for your entertainment."

"No! I keep you here because I love you. Stop saying that!!"

"This isn't love."

"Then, what is this???"

"Your obsessions! Lust! Or you maybe hurt by a rejection! You don't love me, please see it!".

He clenched his jaw and then sighed. "Choose one now. I will count to five." He sounded cold again.

"One"

I began to panic. "You're not serious about tying me to the tree, right? I could be killed there."

"Do you think I'm joking right now?" He studied my eyes. I looked afraid.

 "Two"

"Stop joking with me. I can really die there!"

"Three"

My  eyes begged, but he didn't give a fuck about it.

"Four"

"First!"

A cocky smile curled in his lips, and then he licked his lips.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.9K 28
A story about a girl who's obsessed by her best friend, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung has a disorder and only Y/N is the medicine of his disorder. T - Y/N...
26.8K 713 23
As an up and coming music producer, Y/N has actually done fairly well for herself in the industry. All though left without credit most of the time, s...
50.2K 1.9K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...
2.1K 81 11
When Love for a person turns into an obsession, one can do such dangerous things to get the person back ... ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Taehyung a...