Obsession [Taehyung FF]

By Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... More

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 14: Crime

1.5K 73 20
By Rieysha

                    I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the bed. I groaned as I tried to lift my back and sit. 

My head was still dizzy and hurt like thousands of needles danced in my brain.

I looked around. This room was very familiar.

I was in Taehyung's house.

My eyes widened as I just remembered what was happening!

He drugged me like a fucking criminal.

I quickly ran out of the room, and it was really his house. I went downstairs, and my steps slowed when I saw him on the sofa. 

He was watching TV and then turned to me.

That emotionless gaze of his always made me feel uneasy.

He turned his head back to the TV. "Go back to your room."

I was confused, and I felt uneasy.

"What?"

"You're living here," said him.

I could not believe what the hell he said. 

"You're kidding me, right?"

My muscles in my face tensed up in fear as he remained silent. In a mad dash, I turned the knob of the door. 

Dammit, I am unable to open it!

I jiggled the doorknob again, and it still could not be opened.

It was terrifying! All I can think about is that he might harm me!

I started hitting and jiggling the door. I groaned and gasped in panic.

All of a sudden, I felt a grip on my hand, but I fought to free it. After I accidentally scratched his arm with my nails, he released me.

"Bitch!" He hissed and studied the scratch on his skin. Blood was dripping down.

I was shocked and frozen in my spot. But that should not be my concern. It happened because of him.

He lifted his head at me with piercing eyes.

"Taehyung! You're crazy! What you are doing now is kidnapping me! It's a crime, and you can be jailed for this!"

His angry face turned into a sly one. His smirk got me feeling uneasy.

"I will be jailed? But how can I be jailed when no one is going to report this? You're a foreigner. No one will report this, and no one knows you went missing."

He chuckled, and my frown deepened. He got a point. Who would report it?

He scared me out of my sh*t.

"You're crazy!"

He walked towards me, and every step almost made me pee in my pants.

"Don't come near me." I shivered in fear.

He grabbed my hand and gasped as I felt his force on me. He looked at my nails. "Let's cut your nails first, honey."

He tugged at my arm, coaxing me to trail along in his wake. He took out a nail clipper from a drawer and then hovered me in his hug with his hand gripped tighter on mine.

I tried to slip my hand off of him.

"Stay still, or you'll get hurt." He looked at me in the eyes.

"You're crazy," I cry.

He ignored me and started clipping my nails.

"Auch!" I groaned as he accidentally cut the tip of my flesh. He trimmed them too short!

"Just stay still."

"It hurts. Please, don't cut it too short."

He took a glance at me and then went back to my nails and started trimming them again. He did it to my other hand too. 

He listened to me, as it did not hurt me anymore.

"Done," he said, and let me go. He went to sit on the sofa, watching TV, as there was nothing wrong going on here.

I massaged my hands as his grip got my muscles clumping.

I lower my head, staring at the floor. This did not make sense. 

He was acting like a real fucking pyschopath.

He must be pulling a joke. I comforted myself, but then a shiver ran down my spine again, recalling him saying no one would report about my missing. And the way he trimmed my nails also told me how scary he could be.

Like he was serious.

But... There was no way...

I lifted my head, looking at him.

"Oppa. Stop kidding me."

"What kidding?" His eyes were still on the TV.

"Stop. I have a lot of things to do. I have to submit my assignment and the thesis. So, please send me back home. Or at least open the door. I'll find my way back home by myself."

"I'm sure I have made myself clear about this. And I'm not kidding."

My lips trembled. "You're crazy! You're really crazy!!!"

I stroked my hair under pressure. I was very stressed until I shed tears. But he still looked at me without emotion.

Then, I went to the door again, banging on it crazily while shouting for help, even though I knew no one would hear me because his house was located deep in the forest.

He grabbed my hand. "Stop, won't you? You're so noisy. Just go back to your room."

I spat on his face. I did not know where the hell courage came from.

He closed his burning eyes, and with his hand, he wiped away my saliva from his face. He opened his eyes, and a sudden remorse hit me straight.

His eyes were like those of a predator. What the hell did I do??

"Still rude, aren't you? Haven't learned a lesson yet???"

He raised his hand and then slapped me until the force got me down onto the floor.

I gasped, as it was the first time he had hit me. He never hit me before. My head lowered, staring at the floor. I did not know whether I was hurt at my cheek or at my heart.

I am so disappointed.

"The lesson is learned." he said

"How could you do this to me? Hitting a girl? You're so bad and heartless!" I really wanted to say he was cowardly, but I was worried I would get further hit for provoking him.

He kicked his tongue against his cheek and then scoffed. "I'm bad? Heartless? It is you who are bad and heartless!!! You assert to leave me even though you know I can't live without you. Even though I die for you, I bet you will not care."

I glanced up at him and then back to the floor because his gaze was so strong. I could not handle it.

In my head at this moment, I could feel he had lost his mind because I rejected him.

"Get up" he demanded of me.

I glanced up at him again. "Hm?"

"Get up, don't you hear me?"

I slowly picked myself off the floor, but he grabbed my hand and made it quick.

Then he pulled me somewhere. "Where are you bringing me to?????" I asked in panic.

He brought me into my room and pushed me onto the bed, and then he smirked at me.

"What are you doing??" I stuttered because he leaned forward at me as he looked like he was going for my lips.

"Looking at you on the bed just turns me on. Moreover, it's been quite a long time since I've don't on you. Let's play. This time it is my turn to spit. Imma spit on your wet ass pussy."

"No.." I scooped my body until my head hit the headboard, as his face was getting closer to mine.

He smashed his lips on mine while pinning my hands against the headboard with both of his hands. But he forgot about one thing.

My legs were free.

I kicked his crotch. He quickly let me go and groaned, as my kick was pretty good. I could really feel his sturdy bulge against my feet just now.

I quickly got off the bed and aimed for the bathroom in this room, as I think I could not really make it out of this house as the main door was locked. And I did not know where to find the key!

I locked myself in the bathroom and let out a sigh of relief.

Then my heart pounded again when I heard him jiggling the doorknob. "Y/N, open the door."

I sealed my mouth shut.

"Y/n???! Open the damn door!!" He raised his voice, sounding out of patience, and started banging on the door.

"Leave me alone! I'm going to call the police, you sick psychopath ass!"

I fumbled for my phone in my pocket. Then I gasped in panic as I didn't find my phone. I looked all over my pockets, but it still wasn't there. I was sure I put it in my pocket!

"Are you looking for your phone?"

I stopped searching as my hands froze at his voice.

"It's here with me. So, come out and get it."

My hands clenched into fists in anger. I felt burning inside. "You motherfucker sick asshole! Eat sh*t and repent!!!!"

He chuckled. The crease in my forehead deepened. "I just found out that you can curse this far. You sound so sexy. I love it."

I did not respond to him. He's a real psychopath. So it was better for me not to talk to him because he would provoke me.

"Honey, open the door." He knocked on the door again.

I did not respond.

"Ah. Why do you always make things so complicated? Whether you want to open or not, things are going to be the same. I still have the key."

It made my heart skip a beat at his threat. But I still chose not to respond to him.

"Ah, damn it. It seems like I have to go get the key then," he muttered, and I heard footsteps fading away.

I grabbed my hair in frustration. He would come to unlock the door in a minute. What should I do? What should I do? I did not want to face this psychopath bastard!

I heard footsteps coming again and stopped in front of the bathroom door with a jingling key sound. My heart pounded violently.

I heard him insert the key and was about to twist it open, but I quickly pressed the door lock and held it.

He tried to unlock again, but I still held the door lock, causing him to fail.

He started to unlock it violently, like he was out of patience.

"Y/n!!!!!!" He banged the door so hard that I could feel the force transfer to my body.

"Bitch! Open the damn door, bitch!" He yelled and then panted heavily. 

Anger and feeling belittled shone from his eyes.

Then he leaned his back against the door and slid his back down to sit on the floor.

"How long are you planning to stay inside there? It's wet and cold."

"It's better to stay here than see your psychopath's face."

He chuckled, and a long silence ran between us.

But I could feel he was still there. Sitting in front of the door. My muscles stiffened as I held the door lock to keep myself on guard.

Suddenly, the door jiggled, and I gasped and quickly tightened my grip on the door lock.

He laughed.

Damn it, he was teasing me!

"How long, y/n? This is my house, and I will wait here. Or I can just fucking knock off the door lock with the hammer. So, open the door now."

I started panicking about it again. He was right; I could not hide myself here forever. And I could not really feel my arm as it was extended, holding the door lock for quite a long time.

I needed to make a deal with him.

"If I open the door, you promise not to hit me. Can you?"

"Mmm. But I still want to hit your pussy with my cock so bad now."

"Stop! Won't you??!!!" He really tested my patience.

He chuckled again. 

What's so damn funny???

"Come on, Y/N. You act like you never did this before. Don't you feel something with me every time we do it? Or is it just me who feels good about it?"

My face blushed in embarrassment. How could he say that so naturally?

"Don't talk about it! I regret everything! I should just listen to my mother," I blurted out.

"Oh? You talk about us having that with your mother? You like it, don't you?"

I frowned. He must have misunderstood me.

"It's not like that! My mother said I should have it with my future husband, not with a psychopath ex-boyfriend like you!"

"Ex? Our relationship hasn't ended yet, we are just about to start it. And I'll be your future husband. So, what bothers you so much?"

He annoyed me so much. It would never end if I continued talking to him.

"I love you. Do you still love me?" It was so random, but I needed to get him snapped by reality.

"No"

"Then, we need to make love again."

I closed my burning eyes and took a deep breath. I was sure he was very horny right now.

Suddenly, he unlocked the door and twisted it open. I opened my eyes in shock. It was so quick that I did not have a chance to tighten my grip on the door lock. He had pushed it open until the tiny gap in the door formed, making me unable to lock it again.

Damn, he was just distracting me with his crazy talking.

I groaned as I tried to push it close with all the might I had. But his strength surpassed mine by far, effortlessly exerting enough force to pry it open.  

I had to move away to prevent myself from getting hurt.

I was down on the floor and shivered like a leaf as he looked at me with a smirk.

"Y/N," he called me, but my lips trembled in fear. I was unable to say anything.

"Don't be scared of me. Let's play your game."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 166 16
In where a highschool professor who is secretly a mafia leader gets obsessed with one of his students and kills her family just to get to her. Will...
7K 162 26
Jungkook X Yn Be a good boy you be a good girl.... Leave me please (I have family) shut up FAMILY (devil smile).. Make love with me no,never... Th...
14.7K 606 27
Kim y/n a simple yet beautiful girl has a boyfriend and also a stalker who has madly obsession of her Does Y/n know about her stalker? Why does he s...
127K 4.5K 17
Being forced to marry to the soon to be CEO, Kim Taehyung, by her own toxic parents. But both of them ended up signing a contract of three years. Y/n...