My bestfriends sister (part2)

By yanna202016

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? More

Part 2 intro
IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI
Why would you do that?
Live
Back to school
Court
New girl
Paternity
Say yes
Khlay
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
Apologize
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Retwist
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Act right
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby shower
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Trey
Another baby?
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

Old friend

3.2K 89 173
By yanna202016

Taliece (18)
Wednesday October 19th

School was ok today. I'm starting to get really tired of seeing the same faces everyday. I just want atleast one fine nigga in my class to keep me occupied while I do my work.

I had just finished up one of my assignments for my class then went and watched some tv in the living room. Jay came out and sat with me but he was otp with Niesha so I kept quiet.

"Hey Niesha how are you and the baby?" Jay smiled.

"We're doing good. I can't wait until I find out what I'm having. Wyd?" She asked back. I rolled my eyes at the sound of her voice.

"Sitting here watching tv with Taliece" Kay responded looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Tell her I said hi" Niesha spoke.

"She can hear you" Jay shrugged.

"Hey Taliece" she said with some enthusiasm.

I just side eyed Jay and his phone then turned my attention back to the tv. What tf does she think this is? I'm not cool with her so don't fucking speak to me.

"I know you heard her" Jay mugged.

"I did and I didn't say anything" I shrugged still keeping my eyes on the tv.

"Anyways" Jay scoffed rolling his eyes at me. Why is he acting like that?

"I'm having my baby shower and gender reveal next month. I'd love if you guys would come." Niesha said lowly. I'm not going to that shit. Fuck you and your baby shower.

"I'm not going" I declined.

"Mcht I'll be there Niesha" Jay huffed.

"Ok."

"Did Rico decide to get involved?" Jay asked. I kind of wanted to listen to her response.

"He's in jail. I got a temporary restraining order on him"

"Bout time. I'm happy for you" he smiled clapping in the camera

"Yea. I feel safer. I don't plan on letting him back in my life. I hope they give him hard time"

"They need too. What is he in for?" Jay asked.

"I pressed charges on him. I think they got him for some other stuff too"

"Good. Im gonna let you get back to what you were doing. Love you" Jay kissed.

"Love you too" Niesha replied and hung up.

"Why do you gotta act like that?" Jay mugged turning his attention towards me.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Umm like a bitch. You don't have to be mean all the time" he expressed.

"I have nothing to say to her"

"A simple hello back would not have killed you." He scoffed.

"Don't act brand new Jay"  I huffed rolling my eyes. Right before Jay could respond to me Mookie FaceTimed me but I let it ring. I don't know why he's calling me either. Catch the hint.

"Aren't you gonna answer?" Jay questioned.

"Nope"

"I thought everything was ok between yall too. You do this everyday"

"Jay how would you feel if you were in my shoes? She sucked off my brother and ratted on me. I got put out because of her. My own brother put his hands on me and treated me like I was fucking nothing. I don't have to act like I'm cool with them when I'm not. What don't you get?" I explained. I never got an apology and he acts like everything is ok. Never not once did he put my mother out for all the bullshit she has done but when it came to me, it was a different story.

"So say that"

"Why should I have to? He's grown he knows what he did. I'm not forcing a grown ass man to apologize." I shrugged off.

"Don't act like you're not to blame Taliece. Your mouth gets you in trouble too. You played a part in it. You were fucking his best-friend behind his back. The one person he has to lean on and you were fucking him." Jay expressed. I felt like he over reacted and it wasn't that serious. They're still cool so why does it matter?

"So you're on his side?" I scoffed laughing to hide my anger.

"I'm not on no one's side but I'm calling it how it is. Everyone played a part and everyone is at fault."

"Whatever Jay stop talking to me" I huffed and walked off to my room.

He didn't have to read me like that but I feel like he's picking sides. I'm tired of talking about it and I'm ok with not talking to my brother or Niesha  ever again.

It's been about 30 minutes since our argument and I wanted to go out there and punch Jay dead in his face. He had me so fucking mad.

"Taliece you up?" Jay whispered as knocked on my door and slowly entered.

"No" I huffed.

"Girl bffrl" he laughed sucking his teeth.

"What?"

"Im not picking sides you know? I'm just saying you can't blame just Niesha and Mookie when you and Taz were wrong too. Yes your brother did take it too far but you have to accept what you did aswell. That boy is clueless as to why you're ignoring him. He cares about you so much. Just talk to him" Jay explained.

"I'm not talking to him unless he comes to me. I owned up to what I did. I apologized but he never apologized to me." I said. I still feel guilty about everything but I can't control my feelings for someone. I owned up to what I did but Mookie can't do the same. He never does until it's too late or it's really bothering him and he wants to get it out the way.

"I get it and that's ok but like can you not be such a bitch all the time?" Jay laughed jokingly.

"Goodnight Jay" I laughed off rolling his eyes.

"Night love you" he kissed and left out of my room.

I'll be in my 30's before Mookie ever figure out what's wrong between us and to finally speak and apologize. If I have to never speak to him Niesha or Taz again. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Random number

Yooo!

Who's this?

Kaylin
Damn you ain't got my number saved?

Oh I'm sorry😂
I went through all my contacts
I had a cleaning spree

My feelings kind of hurt

Boy😂 wassup?

I'm coming down there to
play against your school and
I just wanted to know if a nigga
could come see you?

Sure why not

Bett imma call you later

Ok

Not Kaylin spinning the block🤪.

Thursday October 20th

After class I met up with Jay by the library so we could get lunch together. As we were walking I saw a lightskin nigga that looked very fucking familiar walking with this pretty ass brownskin girl. I had no reason to be mad but I had a reason to really do me.

"Uhn Uhn bitch I know that's not Monty" Jay mugged pointing out the obvious.

"And is" I nodded.

"Wooow"

"I don't care. He's not my nigga. My best eater coming to see me anyways" I shrugged. He's not my man and I didn't want any type of title with him anyways so me personally I don't gaf.

"Who Taz?" Jay smiled.

"Ew no. I'm talking about Kaylin" I gagged.

"Oh. Girl I ain't think yall would talk again"

"Well we are" I shrugged.

"Oh ok Ms.nonchalant" Jay chuckled.

We walked together to the student parking lot. I know freshman's aren't allowed to drive their first year but baby who's walking? Not I. I accidentally made eye contact with Monty and that nigga looked like he seen a ghost but he acted like he didn't care at the same time.

After lunch me and Jay headed home. I was tired and a lot of thoughts were running through my head. Every time I give a mf a chance they show me why niggas ain't shit.

Kaylin🤪
Would like to FaceTime

"Hello" I answered.

"Wyd right now?" Kayling asked. Oouu his vice so damn sexy.

"Nothing really I'm chilling in my room"

"You stay on campus?" He asked.

"No I got an apartment"

"Is it ok if I slide through?"

"You're in Florida?" I asked with excitement.

"Yea we made it a day early"

"I'm Rey send you my address. Let me know when you're on your way" I said texting him my address immediately.

"Ard I gotchu" he laughed and hung up.

I quickly jumped up out of bed and hopped in the shower. I had to make sure I was clean shaven and smelling good before he got here. Y'all don't understand how fine this boy is to be a darkskin too. My best eater is coming to see me.

Once I was done showering I put on all my smell goods and hygiene products then brushed my teeth. I threw on a pair of compression shorts and a wife beater. Had to do a little twerk in the mirror just to hype myself up.

"TALIECE YOU HAVE A...VISITOR" Jay yelled out.

I did one last look before walking out my room. To my surprise it was Monty standing in the living room and not Kaylin. Bitch why is you here?

"Ummm can I help you?" I mugged.

"Why you've been ignoring me?" Monty questioned. He only texted me because I seen him and he tryna cover his ass.

"Because it's my phone. I don't have to answer for you"

"You really that mad?" He asked. Don't try and gaslight me.

"I'm not mad about anything. We're not dating so you can do you"

"If you not mad then why you not answering the phone?"

"Bro you got you a little bitch or whatever you wanna call her. You could have at-least made sure she ain't go to the same school as me. I'm never mad about dick that ain't mines"

"Who said it wasn't yours?" He smirked. Boy please.

"Obviously it's not if you fucked another bitch. I got company coming so you can make your way out" I laughed off directing him to the door.

"Mcht stop playing"

"Being very much serious. You know where the door at" I shrugged.

As Monty made his way to the door Kaylin had just knocked. What a wonderful time to be standing at my front door.

"Damn my fault am I interrupting something?" Kaylin apologized. No baby you're right on time.

"Nope he was just dropping something off"

"Answer the phone when I call" Monty mugged eyeing Kaylin down.

I ignored what Monty said and closed the door behind Kaylin. He tall dark and fine. Can't wait till I climb that... you know what nvm.

"Something's never change with you" Kaylin laughed shaking his head.

"... you can make your way out the door too" I sassed. Don't try and be funny mf.

"I'm playing relax" he laughed.

"Playing gonna get you put out"

"My fault my fault. Your place nice though" he complimented looking around.

"HI KAYLIN" Jay yelled out from his room.

"WASSUP"

"You wanna chill out here or in my room?"I asked.

"We can chill out here"he shrugged and took a seat on the couch. Wrong answer, you need to be in my bed.

"What's wrong with my room?" I questioned tilting my head at him.

"Do I need to answer?"

"I asked didn't I?"

"How many niggas you fucked on that bed?" He asked and I was taken aback. He acting like I wasn't laying on his bed not knowing how many bitches he had on there.

"Just one" I answered shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm good on the couch" he nodded.

"Mcht just go back to your hotel forreal"

"You asked what you getting mad for?" He questioned. He playing games and he got a lot of jokes. He's being a hypocrite.

"Because you making me feel like I'm dirty or something. I do wash my sheets you know" I huffed standing to walk away.

"Sit tf down. You acting like how you used to back home"

" and how are you acting?" I asked. He acting the same way he did when he got beat up. Do I need to remind him?

"Like a friend. The same shit I wanted to be after prom"

"You ain't have to say it like that" I frowned.

"I'm just being honest. What we finna watch?" He asked. My feelings were kind of hurt and I don't know why.

I grabbed the tv remote and scrolled through Netflix quickly finding a good scary movie to watch. I was kind of blown. My thoughts of getting some dick tonight is gone. I might aswell answer the phone when Monty calls.

We were two movies in and now watching shrek. I don't how we went from a scary movie to a kids movie but we did.

"Why you sitting all uncomfortable and shit?" He asked smirking at me.

"I'm sitting like friends should" I shrugged with an attitude. He sat on the end of the couch and I sat in the curved corner of the couch curled up.

"Bro give me your fucking legs" he huffed yanking my legs towards him and sitting them across his lap.

"Owe... don't pull me that hard" I hissed punching him on his arm.

"Hit me again" he challenged. I'll do that shit again but the next spot won't be his arm.

I did just that. I punched his arm which I don't think it really did anything to him but it hurt my mf hand for sure. Kaylin grabbed the back of my neck applying some pressure then pulling me down towards his lap. Don't threaten me with a good time.

"Owe fuck off me bitch" I hissed squirming around to get out of his grip.

"What?" He said crushing my neck harder.

"You're hurting my neck kaylin" I whined.

"Say sorry" he demanded.

"No" I declined and he started applying more pressure. "Owe ok I'm sorry"

"That's what I thought" he smiled letting me go.

"Shut up" I huffed lightly slapping him then putting him in a headlock. He got me fucked up.

He grabbed onto my legs then slammed me onto the couch causing me to lose my grip. Baby he knows what he doing getting between my legs pinning me down.

"You done?" He smirked licking his lips.

"Get off me"

"You not answering my question"

"No. I wanna fight again" I huffed.

"You too pretty to be doing all this fighting Taliece.  Shit ain't cute."

"You started it" I mugged rolling my eyes at him. If he wasn't so aggressive with me we wouldn't be in the predicament.

"Lemme finish it." He smirked taking in a whiff of my scent. "You smell good too" he said licking his lips.

I used this as an opportunity to use my legs and kick him off of me. Never let your guard down bitch.

"Mcht you keep playing" he huffed grabbing me by my throat and pulling me in for a kiss. Jay better stay in his mf room if we don't make it out this living room.

"Can we go to my room now?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"Come on" he nodded.

I grabbed my phone and Kaylin hand leading him to my room. My phone vibrated in my hand making me take a Quick Look at it.

Jay❤️🏳️‍🌈

Get that dick bitch🤪

I hope I can take it😭

I ain't raise no bitch
Be loud so I know it's good

😂😂😂bye

I closed and locked my bedroom door behind me then crawling onto my bed as Kaylin took his shoes off and took a seat on the edge.

"Why you still got clothes on?" He questioned. I want you to take them off me.

"I don't know"

"Take your shorts off and come here" he demanded.

I did exactly that and slid my shorts off throwing them onto the floor. I didn't exactly know what he wanted me to do because he wasn't saying anything so imma just lay on my back.

"Bro come here" he said sucking his teeth as he laid down on his back and pulled me ontop of him so that I was now sitting on his face. He never did this one before.

While he eating I might aswell finish the 69 position and get to work. I unbuckled his belt then unzipped his jeans quickly pulling his dick out. If yall want to know who is bigger than who, Kaylin is most def bigger than Monty but Kaylin is also up there with Taz.

He was definitely out eating me. I couldn't control my moans. It felt so fucking good, iykyk. Even though I've only gave head twice I felt like I did a good job giving the fact I was choking, slobbing and crying. It was spit everywhere.

"On your stomach" he said tapping the side of my leg.

I rolled off of him and got into doggystyle on the edge of the bed. I'm kind of scared yall. He look like he got that bust your windows out his car type dick.

"You got a condom?" He asked. Ain't he supposed to be the one carrying condom? Why he asking me?

"No aren't you supposed to have one?"

"I ain't think I was gonna be fucking on this trip"

"Make sure you pull out" I sighed.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Hurry up before I change my mind." I rushed. "You clean?"

"Yes I'm clean" I straight faced.

I waited for him to strip then I felt him slowly push hisself in. Shit was too fucking much all at once. He gotta slow tf down.

"Wait it's too much" I moaned pushing him back.

"I'll go slow for you"

Them slow strokes ain't last long. Next thing I know I'm running for my life literally.

"Fuck Kaylin" I moaned out loud crawling to the opposite end of the mattress. I didn't want to fuck anymore.

"Why you running? Come here" he laughed reaching for me.

"No I'm done" I said slapping his hand away.

"Taliece come here"

I slowly crawled back to the edge of the bed shaking. Kaylin grabbed me by my waist and put me back into doggystyle position.He put one leg up on the bed and held onto my waist drilling me.

"Fuuuuck" I moaned loudly. He was hitting the spot with that one right there.

"Shit" he groaned under his breath.

"Oouu right there"

"Cum on this dick" he groaned and that made me cum more.

I came before he did but he shortly pulled out a minute or two later and nutted on my back. I couldn't move, I had no energy left in my body.

"I waited all this time for that?" He expressed catching his breath.

"Was it trash?" I asked. That was an unsure question.

"No hell no"

"You gotta word your sentence better"

"You good though? Ms.trackstar" he asked laughing.

"Leave me alone" I mugged rolling my eyes at him.

"Can I use your shower or I'm not there yet?"

"Yea you can use it. The extra towels and rag are under the sink" I directed.

"Cool. You gonna get in with me?" He asked smirking at me.

"I thought we were just friends"

"We are, friends don't take showers together?" He asked trying to butter me up. We agreed on friends not friends with benefits.

"No"

"You gotta go pee anyways so you might aswell get in with me" he shrugged.

"If you want me to shower with you just say that"

"Now you catching on" he smiled nodding his head.

I got up from the bed the best way I could and made my way to the bathroom with Kaylin following behind me. I ran the shower water then used the toilet emptying my bladder. I wiped then flushed the toilet, quickly getting undressed after. Kaylin had already got in before I did.

"Get infront of me"

"I'm not gonna play with your butt" I mugged. Taz did the same shit to me.

"Tf? That's not why" he laughed. "I wanna watch the water run down your body"

"Mhm"

I moved infront of him taking in the hot water running down my body. I felt his hands wondering over my body then something poking my butt. Kaylin left a trail of kiss from my neck down to my shoulders. It felt so good. I almost had flashbacks of Amylis but I quickly snapped out of it. I reached between my leg and slowly slid his dick in. He knows what he doing.

"Mmm" I moaned biting my bottom lip.

"Talk to me. You missed me?" I whispered.

"Yeees" I moaned.

"Be forreal you missed me?" He asked .

"I am"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he wrapped his hand around my neck and hit me with slow strokes from the back. My legs started to shake and then he soon pulled out again but this time nutting on the tub floor.

We both took some time to wash up then soon getting out. I dried off and put on some deodorant and lotion then I threw on a pair of pajama pants and a tank top. Kaylin phone kept going off while he was getting dressed. He had me thinking if it was his hoes blowing up his phone.

"Yo?" He answered.

"Bro where tf is you at?" A male voice questioned.

"I went to go see a friend why wassup?"

"Nigga coach looking for you" another boy said. Kaylin face dropped.

"Oh shit" he gasped.

"Yea oh shit. While you out fucking we over here telling coach you shitting and constipated."

"Ard im on my way back now" Kaylin rushed.

"We got 15 minutes to meet coach for dinner so hurry up"

"Yea and next time let niggas know when you go to get some pussy" his teammate said.

"Fuck off my phone" Kaylin laughed and hung up.

"So you just came for some butt?" I asked jokingly.

"Don't do that. You know that's not why I came over here"

"I know. Do you need a ride so you can get there faster?" I smiled.

"Nah I'll catch a Uber I don't wanna seem like I'm using you"

"It's fine I don't want you to get in trouble come on" I insisted.

I grabbed my keys and slipped my crocs on then ran out of the apartment because we were short on time. We made it down to my car and hopped in. I quickly pulled off not even letting my car adjust. I sped to his hotel to pick his homeboys up so they could make it on time too.

"Bro come outside hurry up we got 5 minutes" Kaylin said into the phone.

"Ard here we come"

A short moment later 2 boys came running out of the hotel to my car and hopped in. They were cute. one had dreads and the other had a cruddy. Kaylin still looked better.

"Damn yo car hard af" the boy with the dreads complimented.

"Thank you"

"She bad af how you meet her?" The boy with the cruddy asked.

"This my homegirl" Kaylin spoke shooting his friends a side eye.

"Shid homegirl you got a friend?" The boy with the dreads asked.

"Yea but he's not a she" I laughed under my breath. Jay looks like a born at birth female until you see what's swinging between his legs.

"Nvm... when you done being his friend you can always be mines" Mr.dreadhead said licking his lips and nodding his head.

"Bro..." Kaylin mugged him.

"I'm playing" the boy laughed off. No he wasn't and I was gonna take him up on the offer.

I pulled up to the place they were having dinner at. His friends got out of the car and made their way inside while Kaylin slowly made his way out of my car.

" you gonna be sleep when you get home?" He asked slowly opening the door.

"Most likely"

"Can I still call you?"

"Yea" I nodded.

"Cool. Thank you for the ride. Drive safe"

"Have fun" I smiled waving goodbye to him.

I waited for kaylin to close the door before pulling off. During my drive back home I got a call from Monty. I shouldn't even have answered the phone but I love making him mad.

"Hello?" I answered with an annoyed tone.

"Wassup witchu bro?" Monty questioned. I can tell he had an attitude by the way he's talking to me.

"Wym?" I asked playing dumb.

"When you done playing with your friend hit my shit"

"You mad now?" I laughed.

"I'm not mad. You having your fun or whatever you wanna call it. It's cool just hit me when you done with him"

"Ok was that it?"

"No. What are you doing?" He asked.

"On my way back home"

"Where'd you go?"

"I dropped someone off"

"Nîggas ain't got their own car?" He laughed. He has a car but he's here for football but Monty doesn't need to know that.

"He doesn't live or go to school out here."

"Mhm. I gotta go. Text me when you get home"

"K"

"I'm being dead ass. I gotta make sure you're good"

"Ok Monty" I huffed. Sounding like my brother.

"Ard" he said and hung up.

Once I got in the house I threw on my scarf and bonnet then got into bed putting my phone on the charger. I tried to get some sleep but that was interrupted by a FaceTime call from Kaylin.

"Hmm?"

"You was sleep?" He asked.

"I was trying to"

"My fault."

"You're good. How was your dinner?" I asked as I adjusted my head in my pillow and put my face into the camera.

"It was cool. My teammates saved my ass lowkey" he nodded.

"They're clutch."

"Yea. Wyd tomorrow?"

"Nothing"

"You and Jay tryna come to my game?" He asked with a wide smile on his face.

"Sure" I shrugged.

"Cool imma leave yall tickets at the gate"

"Ok"

The phone went quiet so I closed my eyes and went to sleep. Don't catch feelings for him Taliece, don't catch feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 409 16
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...
42.5K 1K 23
...
654K 7.5K 9
𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝗺𝐞.
309K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...