PAW Patrol: The Human Collabo...

By TerryNetusil

Disclaimer: I do not own all the characters besides my OG's. The PAW Patrol is property of Spin Master. In th... More

Introduction to Hoffman and Strahm
Chapter 1: Hoffman's arrival
Chapter 3: The Loser's Club
Chapter 4: A New Mother Figure
Chapter 5: Giving Gasket and Dwayne a Choice
Chapter 6: A talk with Chase and Rocky
Chapter 7: Terry tests the Copycat
Chapter 8: Rocky and Chase talk to the girls
Chapter 9: Reconstruction
Chapter 10: The arrival of The Loser's Club
Chapter 11: Sweetie opens up
Some Quick Announcements
Chapter 12: The girlfriends in the Talent Show
Chapter 13: Jackson Questions his Choice
Chapter 14: A Camping Date with Rocky and Gasket
Chapter 15: An Unwanted Visitor, Part 1
Chapter 16: An Unwanted Visitor, Part 2
Chapter 17: A Jungle Trip
Chapter 18: Reaching the Tomb
Chapter 19: All Hands and Paws on Deck
Chapter 20: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 21: Codi tests her past
Chapter 22: Codi Saves a Life
Chapter 23: All is Revealed
Chapter 24: Meeting the Mer-pups
Chapter 25: An interview with Coral
Chapter 26: The Past of the Ladybird
Chapter 27: 2 Family Reunions
Chapter 28: Amanda's Final Message
Chapter 29: A Heston Re-encounter.
Chapter 30: Hello Abigail
Chapter 31: The Tower Trap
Chapter 32: Victoria's Lesson
Chapter 33: Game Over
Epilogue

Chapter 2: I have a story to tell-(Flashback Chapter)

94 3 4
By TerryNetusil

Hello, everyone. I noticed that many of you have read the beginning of my story. I'm thankful to you for that. However I also see that while a lot of you read my introduction and first chapter, you did not leave any comments on either one of my pages. I understand if it takes a while for you to think of what to say, but you need to respond at some point. You are lucky that I am a patient person, So I will be waiting in the meantime. I was supposed to create this Flashback chapter with your help. I left part of what happens next up to you when it comes to scenes. I will see what I can do on my own, however I still want you to leave behind scene or story ideas in the comments if you want me to write any recommendations from you in the future. Now, let's get into Hoffman's Backstory.

Everyone was sitting in the Hangout Area of the Lookout while Mayor Goodway was still on the call on the screen

Terry: What I went through in the past was not easy for me to go through. Adventure Harbor was a very important place for me despite my history. It might have been the place I was born at, However I do not know if leaving my hometown was my wisest choice, or my biggest regret.

Rubble: I don't understand. Why would you leave that place if it was so important to you?

Ryder: Yes. Mayor Goodway told us that your father passed away with his wife. You had a good life ahead of you. Why did you throw it all away?

Terry: Even though my parents passing was very hard for me to adapt to, that is not the reason why I decided to leave. It was because of my former childhood friend.

Marshall: Why is that?

Terry: He ended up drifting our friendship apart as we got older. And when I was in high school, he distanced himself from me so much, it was as if my life was about to fall apart.

Ryder: Who was this friend of yours? 

Terry: His name is Jackson Strahm.

Mayor Goodway: Oh, I have heard about his father, Logan. He is currently the mayor of Adventure Harbor. I've met him a few times, but he is not as bright as people would see him. But I did not know that you used to be friends with his son.

Terry: Of course. Like I said, Jackson continued to allow his richness and fame corrupt his head as he watched his father on the job. But this was to the point onto where, Jackson would stay with people which he considers "His Equal." Other rich families if that makes sense.

Chase: How did you first meet Jackson?

Terry knew that someone would ask that. He breathed and starts talking about his first encounter with Jackson.

(Flashback)

(Terry: Jackson and I first encountered when I was 6. Back then, my family was doing quite nicely when it comes to going around the town. They had good friends, Good connections, and if you saw my parents, they were quite nice. It was as if they were just the kind of parents any child would want to have growing up. However one day, when we were at the park, I encountered Jackson when he was alone in the sandbox. He did not have anyone to play with him, and I saw his emotion. He needed comfort and someone to be with him, but his parents were not there to do so. So without second thought, I went to the sandbox and we began talking.)

Terry: Hi

Jackson: Oh, hello.

Terry: Are you okay?

Jackson: Yeah, I guess so.

Terry: No. There is something wrong, and I can see it. What is the matter?

Jackson: Well, I was hoping to have a good time to play with my dad today. But he didn't come. He pinkie promised that he would have time for me today, (sniffs) but he lied. I have my mom and sister, Jessie. But they are not here.

Terry: So you are on your own, and have no one to have a good time with? Your father did not keep his promise?

Jackson: (crying) Yes.

(Terry: I saw him cry, and then on instinct, I reacted. I gave him a hug to comfort him, and for the next 10 minutes, he sobbed on my shoulder until he felt better.)

Jackson: Thanks. I'm better now. Anyways, my name's Jackson.

Terry: Terry. Nice to meet you. Hey, would you like to play? If you need someone to play with for the day, you can have me to help.

Jackson: You'd do that for me?

Terry: (nods)

(Terry: Jackson cried again, but this time it was tears of joy. He hugged me again, and we played on the playground the entire day until his sister, Jessie picked him up and took him home.)

Terry: Goodbye, Jackson. I hope we will see eachother again soon.

Jackson: Me too

(Terry: I would later find out that besides his family, I was actually Jackson's first friend. When I found out we went to the same school, I went to him, and we have been good friends for a long time. It was as if somehow we were siblings. Jackson did have his sister, but he and Jessie have more of a rivalry than an actual friendship. Our time as one was very strong at our younger age, but when we began middle school at my age of 11, I noticed things had begun to change about Jackson. for example, He was more depressive. I asked him what was wrong, and he told me that his mother, Amanda had passed away from Leukemia. AKA: Cancer of the blood. Apparently, they could not find a subject to help treat her in time. I tried to comfort Jackson as I always did before, but for some reason he did not let me help him this time. Jackson also started blaming me and my father for destroying his life. I was confused as to how this could have been my fault.)

Terry: Jackson please. I did not know what was going on. I do not see how this could be my fault, or my fathers. If you could have just told me about what was going on with your mother, I could have helped comfort you sooner.

Jackson: I don't need your comfort anymore, Terry. Your family destroyed mine. You have broken our friendship. You will pay the price for taking my father away. We are done. 

Terry: Jackson, please. You do not have to do this. You are better than that.

Jackson: I've had enough, Terry. I made up my mind, and my decision is final.

(Terry: I was shocked that Jackson would say that, and would end our friendship for no reason. I tried talking to him multiple times after that day, but he continuously ignored me. So eventually I decided to give him his space. Eventually his sister left his family with her boyfriend, and that made things worse. Jackson then started to pick on me for no reason. he made me a laughing stock of the school, along with his two new friends; Bryan Marks, and Franklin Isley. I would later find out that just like Jackson, Bryan and Franklin were also members of rich families. They turned school into a bad environment for me. When I was in my final year of middle school, I told my mom and dad about what was going on, and the were going to sort the problem out before my final year ends. One day, My mom and dad went into their car and went off to the school to try and work the problem out with Logan. However when they left off the driveway, I notice a puddle that was under the car, but it was not raining. It was then I knew, the car was somehow leaking break fluid, and my parents did not check. I went back inside my house, and hoped that they would be okay. But 45 minutes later, the police showed up and told me that my parents had crashed and did not make it, much to my dismay. They told me that the breaks were not functional, and somehow the airbags didn't deploy. I knew that the breaks would be a problem, but the airbags were a whole different story. Anyways, one week after the crash, my other family members came along for my parents funeral, I appreciated them coming along, however my other family members could not adopt me for a number of reasons. Either they'd rather focus on their careers, They don't have the right criteria to take care of me, or they just don't care about me in general. So with no family members to help me, I ended up at the orphanage. I did have a close relation with the matron of the place, Rey Kolfax, and she tried to comfort me as best as she could to keep my spirits up. I told her my story, and she listened to every word.)

Rey: Don't worry, Terry. I'm sure that someone will help you out. I know you miss your family, but this world will always have a place for you. No matter what people like Jackson might say to you. You will find someone who will help you out.

Terry: I hope you are correct

(Terry: But as you would expect, Due to my age at 13, It would not be easy for me to get adopted as a teenager. I bounced from foster home to foster home, but they were never truly family to me. So I never got officially adopted, because nothing stuck the same way my real parents did. )

(Flashback ends)

Mayor Goodway: Wow. I had no idea this happened to you. If I had gotten more up to date with John, I could have came into Adventure Harbor to help you out.

Terry: It is okay, Mayor. I might be 17 now, But I still want to make a life of myself. I figured that moving to a different town would be a wise choice. I do regret leaving my hometown behind, but I did not know what else I could do to escape my misery.

Rocky: Here is what confuses me though. You mentioned about the bad stuff that happened at your Middle school, but was high school any better?

Terry: I did gain a few good things along my way following my graduation, but many of the scars I gained are too deep.

Rubble: (scared) Scars?

Skye: Not those types of scars Rubble.

Ryder: Yeah, he's talking about bad memories.

Rubble: Oh. Well that a relief.

Zuma: Go ahead, Dude. What can you tell us about your high school times?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 881 30
Marshall was seen as one of the happiest and energetic pups in adventure bay, and rightfully so. That was something almost nothing could change. Almo...
37.7K 714 23
[ completed; unedited ] Adventure Bay is a friendly place with joyful humans and animals. There's an elite team who helps the land stay like that, th...
60.9K 673 22
It has been a while, since the PAW Patrol Pups have been on a Mighty Mission, and the Pups were used to doing their Normal Rescues, but what Happens...
73.9K 926 18
If you have watched the show, you might know about the episode called "Pups Save Skye." This is a story that is somewhat like that episode but instea...